Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Plot Repository {NSFW}

tenor.gif

:alien: he/him/his :alien:

Willing to play females in lesbian pairings.
Generally like to play one male (with some very rare exceptions), but willing to play multiple females in addition

:alien: Available for private messages, Discord, and threads. :alien:
:alien: Ditch friendly, but not ghost appreciative. :alien:

Completely fine if you disappear for awhile and let me know what is up, even if retroactively.
Sometimes slow with responses, but will always let you know if I want to end the RP.

:alien: Prose style. :alien:
Not script style, please.
:alien: First or third person. :alien:
Not second person, please.
Third person generally preferred, but certain plots can make good use of first person.

:alien: Flexible on plot:smut ratio. :alien:
:alien: Can be very verbose, so
let me know if longer posts overwhelm you. I am flexible on post length. :alien:

Pairings:
MC in blue. YC in pink. Either of us(or third roleplayer) in default color.
:heart: = **CRAVING**
:unsure:

:heart::heart: :heart:
Human x Orc(s) and/or Goblin Girl(s):heart: :heart::heart:

:heart: Human x Monster Girl(s) :heart:

:heart: :heart: New Intern x Boss Lady :heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart: Star Wars :heart: :heart:
Basically any idea, but I have a lot if you want me to give suggestions.

Father x Daughter's Friends x Daughter*
* Optional participation of daughter.
Can also do this as older brother x sister's friends.

Boyfriend x Girlfriend's Mom

:heart: :heart: Sex Worker x Client(s) :heart: :heart:
Add extra hearts if multiple clients.
Add extra hearts if human male turning tricks in a goblin town.

Son x Mom's Best Friend

Nephew x Aunt

MC × Connie the Hormone Monstress

Awkward Roommates

:heart: Democrat x Republican :heart:

Liberal x Radical Leftist

Young Tenant x Lecherous Old Landlord
Landlord should be at least 40; the older the better

Clones Gangbang
YC is either a scientist or witch, who learns how to clone

Link x almost any Zelda character

___ x Somnophile

:heart: Male Groupie backstage for Cardi B and/or Nicki Minaj after a concert :heart:

MC x Ghost
Very open to Booette (and Bowsette for that matter).

Incubus x Nerdy Goth Girls or Covent

:heart::heart: Pokémon :heart::heart:

Young Human Diplomat x Goblins

Brother & Sister x Harem

These plots are plots I'm not currently searching for, but that doesn't mean you can't inquire about them.

MC x Bully

MC x Witch

Popular Guy x Helper Being* x Nerdy Girl
* Genie, succubus, love fairy, ghost, etc.

_____ x Radical Feminist

Bad Boy x Good Little Mormon Girl

Killer Clown
x YC

Victim's Big Brother x Bully

Knight x Prince/Princess

Genderbent Beauty & The Beast

Prince Charming × Maleficient × Princess

MC × Harley Quinn

Siblings / Cousins

Son x Mother

Grandson x Grandma

Son x Mom's New Girlfriend

Older thread
Contains detailed plot plans rather than just pairings
Even older thread
Contains detailed plot plans rather than just pairings

Feel free to suggest other pairings / plots, or send your list of pairings for me to look over.

Last edited:
In the mood to write some RPs with one of my favorite characters, Baldur the Indomitable. Send me your plot ideas. I also just created a sister character for him who is more or less the exact opposite of him and a psychological domme, so feel free to ask to include her and I'll give you some details about her.

Baldur the Indomitable
Barbarian
Lovable Oaf
Always the main tank of the party. Also the life of the party.
If you wanna get manhandled, this is your guy.
Will *NOT* be an aggressor in anything noncon.

You want a big muscle lad, you've got one right here. Baldur is one of the biggest characters I have (6'9" and 300 lbs), and honestly one of my favorite characters to play. On top of being a powerhouse, he's just freaking hilarious. There are different incarnations of him, but I often write him as dumb as a rock.

o1mKZUK.jpg

Conveniently, this is the character I've used for the few D&D campaigns I've been a part of, so I have a full character sheet available. Click here to view the D&D sheet. Personality is below though.

Personality: High energy, loud, brash, bold, blunt, impulsive, eats a lot, libidinous, flirty, optimistic, often speaks/acts without thinking of the consequences. Will mostly mind his business in other people’s disputes (barring extreme circumstances), unless one of the people involved is in what he deems his “inner circle”. Generally speaking, he's pretty happy-go-lucky and fun-loving, but when enraged, he can be downright terrifying. His loud and flamboyant behavior serves a secondary purpose though; it keeps all eyes on him, so that his squishy companions don't have to take the hits from their adversaries.

When he rages, it's usually a mixed feeling of anger and love of battle. When he frenzies, however, it's unadulterated anger and he usually stops taunting at that point because he's focused on slaying.

Although he is pretty dumb, he is cognizant that he is not the sharpest tack in the bunch. He can get his feelings hurt if his friends treat him badly because he isn't as smart as them, and he depends on them to make up for the skills he lacks. In exchange, Baldur will defend his friends with every fiber of his being.

Baldur × Spoiled Elf Princess

This is far from the only idea I have for Baldur, but it's one I like and took the time to type up. YC doesn't necessarily need to be an elf; it's just the original idea. Any posh species will do. If you do go with an elf though, I have a preference for more of a Night Elf look than just a human with pointy ears.

Baldur is a barbarian and adventurer whose tales span the continent. On the way to an important quest, he stops in the regal elven kingdom that YC is the princess of. YC is spoiled rotten, although snootiness isn't uncommon in your species to begin with. She's also frigid even as far as other elves go, whom have notoriously low sex drives. I'm thinking our characters either meet by chance on the streets as she is carried by her snow white horses, or at a restaurant. Despite being a heaving mountain of sweat-glistening muscle, Baldur has a fair bit of coin from performing so many high profile quests, so he can afford to attend the same restaurant as the princess. He's everything she isn't; down to Midgard, brave, loud, frivolous, dumb as a sack of potatoes. Upon encountering her and her spoiled elven friends, they mock him relentlessly. They call him filthy, stupid, crude, etc. It winds up hurting his feelings; as powerful and brave as he is, Baldur is not going to beat up a woman for making fun of him, but his feelings still get hurt by it.

Deciding to go to sleep during the day and travel at night to get out of this city as soon as possible, Baldur goes to his hotel room. Later on though, the city is raided by orcs. The commotion outside rouses Baldur from his stone cold slumber. Despite being treated poorly by the people of the city, Baldur grabs his weapon and races outside. The city is totally overrun and the prestigious elven archers of the city are no match for the highly organized attack; their arrows stick out of the layers of shields the orcs carry. As they're overrun though, Baldur roars into battle and begins cleaving into their numbers, single-handedly turning the tide of battle. With the berserker plowing through the thick-set orcs like they were toddlers, the elves are able to focus their attacks and begin to surround the orcs. The elven archers beg Baldur to lead them into battle up into the castle, where the orcs have invaded. Agreeing to aid them, Baldur bumrushes the castle, cleaving through hordes of orcs.

The orcish siege towers had just managed to penetrate the defenses of the castle and orcs began to flood into the castle. Baldur fights through legions of enemies and eventually winds up in YC's quarters where several orcs have managed to pin her down and are planning to rape her and then take her prisoner as a spoil of war. To their misfortune though, Baldur rushes in and brutalizes them all like a god of war. YC watches in horror as Baldur splatters the blood of her attackers all over her silken sheets and designer upholstery. But somehow, the destruction of your fancy things isn't what has you captivated. Instead, YC finds herself oggling the writhing muscles of her knight in shining armor and despite the gruesome sight before you, you find yourself debilitatingly aroused despite going through your whole life frigid.

After the attack is quelled, Baldur is personally invited to dinner by the Royal Family as thanks for saving them. Baldur couldn't be more out of place at that dinner, chomping on turkey legs as everyone else eats their sophisticated salads with the right forks all prim and proper. But no one dares say anything bad about their hero now. YC's friends who were with her earlier whisper a few crude remarks about Baldur still being an idiot to you, but you stifle them. You can't take your eyes off of him. You've never felt this way before.

Later into the night, Baldur is invited to stay in the guest quarters of the castle as his carriage is loaded up with extra supplies as further thanks for his services. Noble elves have been gathered as volunteers to act as his bedwarmers for the night and YC's room is not far from his. You spend the whole night listening to other women getting absolutely railed by that mountain of a man as you find yourself masturbating for the first time in your life. After the last of the women leave his room marked, bow-legged, stumbling, and with a stupor etched on their face, you bite your lip and think for a moment -- before going to his room yourself. This can go a few different ways, but I'm thinking YC propositions Baldur, but he turns her down. Probably pretty harshly too.

Either way, you can't sleep that night and you know he's leaving in the morning. You've convinced yourself that you've fallen in love at er.... second sight. You can't let him leave without you, but you know your parents would never approve of you leaving and Baldur himself doesn't seem to like you after how you treated him earlier. There's only one way: You decide to smuggle yourself into his carriage, so that he leaves with you. Now, I'm thinking he only discovers you in there after he's passed a point of no return and can't bring you back, so he's forced to protect you until his quest is done. All the while, YC is bitching about the lack of fancy amenities while also trying in vain to be his fuck toy.

Eventually, she's obviously going to be his fuck toy. But the route there can vary depending on what you wanna do. He could outright refuse her and she's forced to watch/listen as he bangs random women in each village they visit. She could get her fill by playing with him in his sleep until he wakes up in the middle of it one time and finally teaches her how to suck his dick properly. Maybe he makes her act as his sexual caddy while he has sex with other women, playing with his balls and guiding his cock inside while he teaches her how to kiss. Maybe she's just so overt about her desires that he capitulates early on (or at least in a limited capacity), or it takes him a long time to cave to her advances. He finds her attractive, but he also thinks she is a huge bitch and I'm thinking he doesn't plan to give in to her advances until she has been sufficiently humbled and is ready to be his bitch.

All the while though, I want there to be an overarching quest that they're on, so it's not pure sex. Once they're done, he returns her to her city (despite her refusals) -- but the problem is that she is pregnant by then. And the king is none too pleased with that development.

Could really go for a Boss From Hell story. Would prefer the former version, but down for both. Might also be fun to do one where MC is the object of affection for his girlfriend's boss.

Boss From Hell
New Intern x Boss Lady
MC is a new intern; young guy, poor background, stellar grades, hard worker, being given the chance of a lifetime. YC is his new boss -- and a total hardass / predator. She knows she has him by the balls and exploits it as much as possible. May even treat his job interview like a casting couch by leaning back and spreading herlegs/skirt.
Mostly the same setup. MC isn't having it though, and quickly turns the tables on her (we can discuss methods for doing so). She may be the boss on the cutting room floor, but behind closed doors, he owns her now -- and she loves it.

Bully
Victim x Bully

Currently very interested in a bullying RP. Particularly a large, burly Orc woman; smaller (probably younger) human male.

Could also be a local gang of Orc women if you like. I'd certainly love you forever if this was the case, but it isn't necessary since I know not everyone likes to play multiple characters.

Could be another species other than Orc. Could also just be a burly human woman if you like.

I envision a high school scenario, but I'm flexible on this. I have a lot of ideas for this, so message me if interested or just come to me with your own ideas.

Other possible related scenarios: them meeting years later when MC is bigger/stronger and flips the script to bully his old bully, cuckqueaning a bullied girl by fucking her boyfriend, an older brother bullying his younger sibling's bully, or where she agrees to leave MC's little sibling alone if MC agrees to come by at some set time interval and "make a woman out of her" (and maybe her friends, or with her friends watching). Come at me with your ideas.

I'm currently interested in doing this plot in particular, but feel free to contact me about others if they interest you. I briefly touched on this above in talking about the other story, but I wanna emphasize this story.

Victim's Big Brother x Bully
"So... that's your brother, huh"?

Basic premise: YC is bullying MC's little sister (played by either or us or even a third party). It has been going on for a long time. MC eventually finds out about it and goes down to the school to straighten her out. MC is big, strong, and intimidating -- and YC just pissed him off. YC, despite being known for being the toughest girl in school, is totally cowed by him -- and incredibly aroused. MC utterly humiliates YC in front of everyone at school (we can decide how later) and warns her not to make him come up there again. YC can't stop thinking about how domineering he was though and on top of that, she can't let her reputation be shot by being scared off so easily. Having to come up a second time though has convinced MC that he needs to teach YC a lesson and make her his bitch.

Heavily interested in YC bullying the sister in sexually suggestive or overtly sexual ways, which manifests in MC doing to YC what YC did to his sister.

Bonus points if you wanna play a gang of bullies.

Extra bonus points if you wanna play non-human characters.

Alternative:
I was thinking for this one that I'd play the older brother to a pretty wimpy kid. The older brother, by contrast, is an athlete, popular and good looking. He hears his little brother is getting bullied at school by Riley (or some other unisex name) and goes to the school to take care of him. When he gets there, he asks around and finds where Riley hangs out and heads over to where he sees the leather jackets hanging around the dumpsters. What he doesn't expect when he gets there is that Riley is a female, as is her posse. When he confronts her, he can't exactly pummel her like he was planning to do due to chivalry. However, Riley has a better idea. In their hormonal teenage years, Riley and her friends have been incredibly sexually frustrated and MC is the first guy that's come around that has really put wind in her sails. Aggressively feeling him up, she agrees to leave MC's little brother alone if MC agrees to come by at some set time interval and "make a woman out of her" with her friends getting to watch.

One element that can come of this is that as it happens more and more, Riley realizes that she likes when MC gets violent with her and bullies *her* sexually. As MC realizes this, he can start to use this to control her.

Another potential option if you want to include an incest element would be if MC's little sister is the one being bullied instead. I was thinking it could be interesting if after awhile of not bullying MC's little sister (due to MC's actions), Riley gets a bit devious. She convinces MC to regularly stick his dick in a glory hole for girls at the school to anonymously get some experience (maybe it's an all girl school). One of those girl's can be MC's little sister (whether the little sister knows it's her brother on the other side, we can figure out). But either way, unbeknownst to him, his "biggest customer" can wind up being his own little sister. This part fits in with the incest plots below, but that's not what it is at its core, so I didn't put it there.

Was drafting some ideas with someone. Gonna post the ideas here.

Daughters Friend(s) x Best Friends Dad

The idea here is that a highly attractive but single father is raising his teenage daughter. They have a good relationship. The problem is that all of her friends are practically obsessed with her father. She may not necessarily be aware at first, but they all always ask to meet at her house and to sleep over. The girls may start to make comments at first that make the daughter uncomfortable, but it slowly develops into non-stop gossiping about him. Even straight up trying to spy on him. The daughter should not initially be very pleased with this and find it both humiliating and gross. She knows her dad is conventionally attractive, but it's her dad!

The girls may start to casually flirt or offer to do his laundry; maybe try to portray themselves as good housewife material. Possibly even competing with each other. For the most part, he seems oblivious for awhile, but the whole thing is humiliating for his daughter. The flirting might get more egregious over time. Eventually, during sleepovers, they may sneak in his bedroom during the night -- or sneak away from the group to ask him advice about guys (or maybe lessons on how to kiss). Either way, eventually he is having sex with all of his daughter's friends even if initially he may try to steer them away from it. This can result in the girls making sex tapes, staying the night in his room, making sex noises loud enough for the daughter to hear, etc. The whole time, the daughter is being humiliated.

Now here is an optional part where it may get interesting. The shame begins to turn the daughter on. She finds herself getting wet listening to her father railing her friends. She finds herself frequently masturbating to the thoughts of it, and having lewd dreams about her dad at night. She should be trying to resist this, but it should be relatively uncontrollable. We can discuss if we want her to eventually get involved as well or to just be caught in the middle. I can play the daughter, but I'm also open to you or a third party playing her. If you message me about this one, be sure to let me know what role you're most interested in. If you'd like a third party involved and we don't have one lined up, I can made a group RP request.

MC was leading a nice life. Settled in, working a nice job, total freedom. And then his phone rang one day and it was his sister's friend. Turns out she needed a place to stay and had nowhere else to turn, so he let's her stay with him.

I'm thinking she didn't have any friends growing up besides the sister, but had a big crush on him growing up in part because he was the only person who had ever been nice to her when she was younger. That's why he's the person she goes to for help. The sister is still living with the parents and there's no way the parents are taking someone in. I'm thinking it might be interesting if she used to spy on him during sleepovers when they were younger.

It may be interesting if she generally has lesbian proclivities (which led to her being kicked out), but he has always been a weird exception for him (one she unfortunately was never able to say anything about because he was her brother's best friend). Could have it so he's kind of a neat freak, but she's kind of a slob who leaves her underwear laying around and doesn't clean up after herself, bring about some strife. They may have walked in on each other a few times and she walks around in scant clothing (maybe even just her underwear), laying around in provocative poses. Every time he starts to ask her how the job search is going, she flaunts herself and flirts with him. Every time he thinks he has the place to himself to have a date over, she barges in at the worst times (maybe intentionally).

One day though, he comes home to find her asleep, sprawled out in her bed with one hand down her panties and the other clutching her phone. He takes the phone to find either a video she took of him masturbating in his room or some pictures she took of his dick while he was sleeping. When he realizes this, he comes up with a plan. Next time he asks her about how the job search is going, he's going to be really strict about it and slap her on the ass. As he unzips his pants, he's going to tell her, "It's time for you to start paying rent. Get on your knees."

Alternative: Instead of getting caught with the phone, she has been missing rent left and right. When he's at wit's end, she offers another way to pay the rent when he's about to throw her out.

Alternative: The friend is the sister herself if you wanna do an incest plot.

YC's friends all have a crush on MC, YC's older brother. One night during a sleepover, they practically beg for him to hang out with them and play spin the bottle with them. The begging won't stop there.

YC is the daughter's girlfriend, and maybe kind of even a troublemaker who has been a bad influence on the daughter. Parents might dislike her a lot because of it. But she lives with a single mom who is abusive and a drug addict, and winds up going to jail, leaving YC on the verge of homelessness. The parents reluctantly agree to take her in (could even have there be a religious component to it). What they don't know is that YC is an enormous perv with her eyes on MC, and indifference to being a homewrecker. Could create some fun cuckqueaning context for the wife (and maybe daughter) too.

As far back as anyone can remember, MC's daughter and YC have been best friends. The dirty little secret though is that YC like to sneak downstairs/upstairs at night to peep on MC. Pretty much without fail, at a certain time of the night, she can peek on him having sex with his wife (alternatively, we can have him be a single dad and regularly bring new women by). I had an optional little idea too that the wife might have a dildo in her drawer molded to look exactly like his dick for when he's away; YC could either steal it or borrow it on occasion for fun fantasies. Now there's a few variants for this:

Variant 1 - Mid-coitus, MC spots YC peeping, but doesn't stop or say anything. Later on though, he will confront her about it and she confesses. Turns out, he likes it.

Variant 2 - Doesn't notice her. After he cums, she scatters away to go hide. Later on though, he comes by the kitchen in an open robe with just his boxers on and the two start chatting late at night. He could try to cover up and she blushes, saying she doesn't mind (and maybekindasortapossiblylikesit), which escalates quickly. Or MC might be extremely sexually frustrated and the women he has been with haven't been enough and she has seen his frustration boiling, so she offers to 'help'.

Variant 3 - He *does* stop and call her out on it. Brings her in the room to reprimand her, but instead, it winds up a threesome.

Variant 4 - She is absolutely assaulting her pussy afterwards and he walks in on her (maybe even with the aforementioned dildo in her mouth). Obviously, she's humiliated, but he's flattered and surprisingly cool about it. Hm, maybe this will work out afterall.

Another variant of the one above is that YC might have been sneaking into his room to touch him and suck him while masturbating for years. He sleeps heavy, so he doesn't know. But one fateful day, he wakes up and spots her. He's incredulous at first, but has never been harder and tells her to keep going. Afterwards, they can have a long talk about it; maybe they come to an agreement about it.

One more smutty idea that can be short or long. MC used to be a porn star. YC discovers this and he quickly becomes her favorite porn to watch. MC's daughter doesn't know, and he doesn't want her to. YC can be kind of an inexperienced nerd who is dying to get some (kind of like a WataMote type) or a bad girl, or if you have another idea, I'm down to hear that out too. Anyway, YC would blackmail mine into sex; if MC dominates her like he did to the girls in her favorite porn, she won't tell MC's daughter. It would be intended as a one-shot; wham-bam, and she stays quiet. But if we want to make it long-term, we can have her go back on her word and ask for more; making it eventually become that as long as he keeps fucking her, she will keep quiet.

Last edited:
Although there's more in my Star Wars thread, I have some particular Star Wars stories I'm interested in.

I'm interested in playing a gunslinger or Mandalorian. Against anyone really, but in particular, I have an idea to pair them against a Sith Lady in an odd mismatch. The idea would revolve around the Sith Lady losing in battle to someone she should traditionally have no problem against. This would in turn spur YC to question how truly omnipotent the dark side is if a full-fledged Sith like her could lose to a non-force user (or at least someone who isn't trained in the ways of the force). In turn, she would seek to learn from him and see if there is something she was missing.

Some elements that can be included:
• She is the apprentice to an even more powerful dark lord of the Sith, and YC believes the two of them working together can defeat them.
• YC is an inquisitor hunting Jedi after Order 66, and a Jedi Padawan or Jedi non-combatant (like a healer or something) is under MC's care.
• This takes place during the Old Republic era, so YC has a lot of other Sith to compete with and this could take place on the outskirts of the Sith Empire before the Sacking Of Coruscant.
• MC is a Jedi or force-sensitive instead that YC is hunting.

Some other plots that have come to mind lately:
1. I'd be interested in playing Ezra Bridger against the Seventh Sister.
2. YC is member of the Exchange or Black Sun or some other crime syndicate, who has been operating with impunity for a long time. MC is either a Jedi or Republic special forces who has come to raid the facility in a major sting operation.
3. Star Wars harems are always a guilty pleasure.
4. For a very domination-oriented plot (which would still be consensual), I can play a Sith. Not a huge fan of Bella Swan type characters, but I can be convinced to play against less interesting characters if you are willing to play multiple.
5. One of us is a VIP of some sort on the run, and the other is the protector of that character.
6. MC is the Dark Lord of the Sith. YC is the Director of Imperial Intelligence, similar to Ysanne Isard and Papatine.

Last edited:
Legend of Zelda

I started this RP with someone, but it got abandoned unfortunately. I really like the idea of it though and would like to pick it up with someone if they'd like to. The pairing is Link and a genderbent Ganondorf. The theme is that she defeats Link and imprisons him; smut ensues. Later on, Link escapes and turns the table on her.

Pokémon

I've been catching up on the generations I've been behind on lately. Wouldn't mind playing a Pokémon trainer in an RP of some sort, and I have a couple of different ideas. I'm thinking something leaning a bit more toward romance, fluff, and story. Smut can play a role, but not a central role, if that makes sense.

Ideally, I'd love to play a Pokémon trainer against some of the more lady-like Pokémon like Mismagius, Gardevoir, Lilligant, Gothitelle, Zoroark, Florges, Lopunny, etc. I'm open to playing against one or multiple, depending on preference. If we're doing multiple, I'd like if they all had fairly different personalities from one another. It'd be fun to start off with MC catching them while they're still pre-evolutions and developing the friendship/relationship over time before getting into the fluff/romance/smut. If you'd like to do Pokémorphs, we could really do any Pokémon.

Also open to doing an adventure revolving around us both being Pokémon trainers that travel together.

Young Human Diplomat x Goblins

New plot idea.

I always love green booty, whether orc or goblin. For this idea, I was thinking it would take place in a semi-modern high fantasy world. Humans and goblins have finally brokered peace deals after years of goblin hunting and human abductions. Alternatively, goblins and humans may have made first contact, resulting in some minor skirmishes and then peace deals.

MC is a human diplomat sent to speak with some high ranking goblin. What he doesn't expect is that goblins don't hate humans; far from it. He quickly learns that it's a matriarchal society, and the women are nuts about human men. It is apparently as customary for a goblin female to introduce herself to a male human with a blow job as it is for humans to greet with a handshake. And refusing such a thing is considered rude. While staying at the local inn, MC is given some goblin women to join him as "entertainment"; very willing volunteers at that.

Looks like peace deals might be easier than expected. Could also incorporate him meeting with the goblin princess and arranging a union.

So, I came up with these ideas to build off of the plot ideas of someone else, but it fell through. So I'm gonna put this here since they're fun ideas and I don't want it to go to waste. If you want to do any of them, hit me up. They are all femdom-ish plots, so skip these if that's not your thing. There's plenty of content in the rest of this thread where I'd play the Dom role.

Awesome. I can be pretty verbose and idea intensive if my brain gets on a trip, so I have to rein my ADHD in. Haha. I'll break up the ideas for each one in spoiler tags for organizational purposes. Bear in mind that most details are optional/negotiable, so don't let a small detail put you off to one of them.

So, I was thinking for this, MC could either be the new personal guard assigned to the princess, or simply a servant. In either scenario, I see her as extremely spoiled and sheltered. YC is used to everyone doing whatever she says whenever she says it, because her parents spoil her rotten and punish anyone who even mildly displeases her. She would also be completely deprived of male interaction for the most part, and be rabidly hungry for an attractive male to live out her fantasies. I can see her having a lot of romance novels that she immerses herself in, although she has a distorted sense of the romance she's reading since she lives such a privileged life. The love and romance is not why she loves them; the eroticism is, and her sense of what love is almost views the other person as an inanimate object to fulfill her desires.

For the bodyguard idea, the kingdom is at war and after a failed assassination attempt, it was determined that each member of the royal family should be assigned a personal bodyguard. MC would be a fairly young, but exceptionally talented warrior whose skills and loyalty were good enough that he was trusted as the bodyguard to the princess. Unfortunately for him, he doesn't spend a whole lot of time battling enemies so much as he does her advances and bossiness. Having been sheltered her entire life, she'd only ever seen a man naked in books and her interactions with attractive men are virtually non-existent. As her bodyguard, he is expected to be at least in her vicinity 24/7, which the king initially objected to, but was assured by the queen and guard captain that MC was a model knight who would never abuse the princess's honor. What wasn't accounted for was that she would use their persistent proximity and authority over him to its full advantage, and experience everything she had been fantasizing about reading her romance novels for years. At least, her distorted versions of them. At first, she can flirt and brush by him and whatnot, hoping that he pounces on her. But it doesn't work, so she starts to sit "very inappropriately" around him, dress with barely anything on knowing he can't leave her room when she's there, loudly masturbate with him in the room looking the other way (possibly while saying his name), etc. You can be as creative as you want with this.

For the servant idea, MC is a loyal citizen of the kingdom and may come from an impoverished background, but his loyalty earned him a job at the palace. At first, things go off without a hitch. But after the servant working the princess's wing of the palace quits, citing impossible working conditions (alternatively, the servant is sent to prison after she mildly offended the princess over some inconsequential thing), MC is transferred to do that job. Previously, the princess had only had female servants, but loyal servants were hard to find during these hard times and he was deemed trustworthy enough that he could be in the vicinity of the 'darling' princess. YC is delighted to see an attractive man in her vicinity and will *not* let the opportunity go. For awhile, she spies on him, eying him up and biting her lip like he's a piece of meat. Soon enough, she can start flirting a bit and find ways to try to entice him. When that doesn't work though, she can start to do things like ensure that he is doing her laundry after she orgasms hard through her underwear or has him clean her bed after she had a particularly messy masturbation session. Could also keep making him massage her (which she can potentially demand happy endings for) or wash her.

Either way, MC would find the idea of "tainting" the princess absolutely unthinkable and initially refuse her advances. I am thinking she can do some coy and subtle stuff at first, but when MC doesn't bite, she gets a lot more assertive. Still, he will plainly refuse her advances, but gets a devilish look on her face and tells him that he is going to do what she wants whether he likes it or not. And if he doesn't, she will tell the king that he raped her (although she can also simply leverage that she will tell the king that he displeased her with some minor transgression and that would be enough to send him to a jail cell for the rest of his life). Needless to say, he finds himself between a rock and a hard place. He has to obey her, but try to resist going as far as she wants.

Optional: For an added layer of scandal, MC could be married, making him especially reluctant to do anything with YC. YC can leverage her threat further by saying she can have MC's wife imprisoned if he doesn't comply. This could also evolve into a cuckqueaning theme if you like.

I also have a plot prompt for an elf princess, human prince, orc bodyguard menage a trois story that we could siphon ideas from if any of that catches your attention.

Sapient AI with the capability of consistently passing Turing tests are brand new. MC is one of the few programmers with the know-how to actually make them work. YC was one of the early models he created and she essentially serves like a submissive maid, tending to his every mundane whim.

The turning point is when MC gets a contract to develop a domineering AI archetype for a client. One with an obscenely high, near limitless libido. After working tirelessly on it, MC installs the new software on what he *thinks* is the lifeless husk he plans to ship off. What he doesn't know is that the wrong wire was connected and the software is installed on his old reliable submissive maidbot. If you wanted, we could have it so that the original submissive maid might have been the one to switch the wires to begin with, having developed enough self-awareness to know that she longed for a life where she could be more assertive with her Master. Either way, he wakes up to things being very different than they were when he went to bed.

Not only is YC insanely bossy, but she is shockingly lewd and crude. A far cry from his timid maidbot. Practically obsessed with his body. Worse yet, she refuses to let him edit the code and even if he sneaks it, he discovers that the old code mixing with the new code has made it irreversible. He could try to deactivate her, but he has a sentimental attachment to her being -- and besides, she watches him like a hawk and she isn't going to allow him to "kill" her.

I imagine MC wouldn't have built reproductive parts on her initially, not seeing her as a romantic or sexual companion. However, YC can bully him into outfitting her with all of the necessary parts to have her fun with him. Since the model he was designing for the client might have it, YC might have hypersensitive lips though that provide the pleasure of someone's genitals. Once she does get the full body though, he finds himself being milked what feels like 24/7. His balls ache, his dick is raw, his body is covered in sweat and he's in almost a state of shock. Not only is she relentless, but she's able to move like a factory piston over him, can vibrate, gyrate, you name it. He has no idea what to do with himself.

Optional: To make matters worse, YC might decide to take the bot originally meant for the client and install a copy of the domineering program *or* the old submissive program. This can create a whole series of new dynamics.

Magic is rare and most humans are aware of it the same way people are superstitions. Even among the few sorcerers alive, summoning demons has been forbidden for centuries. It is considered a black magic that should be purged from the world.

MC very attractive, but fascinated with magic in such a way that has precluded him from being one of the popular kids. Being physically attractive has prevented him from being a social outcast, but most people don't care to hear conspiracy theories about magic. His interest has been stunted though since he has never been able to find anything magical despite his best efforts.

One day however, he chances upon either a witch's magic shop or an old witch's hut in the woods. Eying him up, the witch finds him very intriguing, whether because of his appearance or because of his fascination with magic. With a devious smirk, she offers to allow him to learn a magic spell that will change his life forever. Of course, she never tells him what it is. Only that he'll "really enjoy it". Desperate to step into the world of magic, he agrees and she tears out a page from her grimoire. Reading it proves difficult for him, but she instructs him what the steps are without telling him any of the warnings or anything that is also written on there.

When he goes home, he performs the summoning ritual and is shocked to see a demon show up! That's when life changes completely for him. Not only is she the bossiest, sultriest, most aggressive "person" he'd ever met, but she follows him *everywhere*. Even in public, she follows him around, invisible to everyone except him. Every interaction he has, she makes crude comments while he has to act like nothing weird is being said to him. Worse yet, she can do things like feel him up under the table while eating with his family or flashing him behind a classmate he's talking to. Tantalizing him is a past time for her and she suggests he has sex with everyone he comes in contact with, no matter how inappropriate; telling him to titfuck his mom, rut his sister, rim his teacher, facefuck the girl sitting next to him in class, buttfuck the kindly nun at church. There's no one too sacred for her to make crude comments about and encourage depravity. Of course, he tries to ignore her and not abide her "suggestions" (when he can, since she may not give him a choice in some scenarios).

Sex seems to be on her mind all the time. Sometimes, it's more voracious than other times, but there's alway at least some seductive quality to her. Worse yet, he is kindly informed that she is bound to him for life. If he doesn't keep her in this realm by fulfilling her "dietary requirements", he will die. And to ensure that he can put out for her to drain as much as she wants, she's completely rid him of having a refractory period and can force him to have an erection any time she wants just by thinking about it. On top of that, she can supercharge his libido and make everything ache like he's going into a rut, so that he's straight up desperate for any sexual release.

Totally optional, but I think this one could be fun to have MC as a human male moving in with a different species. Especially if culturally, there is a lot of biases and repulsion to other species among humans. I think there's a lot that can be played with there. If we go that route, I have a ton more ideas we can incorporate.

Another (or supplementary) option could be that MC hates living with YC. He views her as a frivolous slob, leaving her clothes all over the house and constantly blasting her music, distracting him from getting work done. She walks around in just a pair of underwear and a thin t-shirt, telling him to deal with it. It might be saucy if she has a girlfriend that she regularly brings over, having loud sex right in their shared living room while he's in his room trying to study. She finds him attractive, but will only ever make one nasty, flirty remark toward him before getting rejected and leaving it alone. It's not until the confession that she amps things up.

Anyway, she somehow manages to get him to take a night to unwind and join the house party she is throwing (which he may normally try to close himself off from in his room if we want to play his character that way). YC and a group of her girl friends might get a kick out of getting him drunk, pushing him to drink more and more. Eventually, he is completely out of it and the girls are messing with him before one has the idea to play truth or dare.

My thinking is that it's not just one thing that gets revealed that night. It's a few things and he doesn't remember any of it. Half of the dares are for the girls to kiss him or something along those lines, but he doesn't remember that either. YC seemed to enjoy orchestrating a series of truths out of him though after the first one someone asked was if MC finds YC attractive. When he says yes, the next question is what he finds the most alluring about her, and he answers that he likes her butt. Next question, "would you get mad if <YC> held you down and XYZ?" Answer is no. And they pretty much get a whole host of kinks out of him. An absolutely embarrassing amount actually. They even learn where all of his sensitive spots are. We could have it where one of them is dared to give him a BJ during the game, so he is even more likely to answer things as sexually truthful as possible. Would also give YC a chance to see what he's working with down there and decide that she wants him.

When he wakes up, everything is different. YC's entire behavior is amped up to like a million and she has made her one goal to wrap him around her finger. And she makes masterful use of her butt in the process, somehow knowing that that was a weakness of his. He pleads for her to stop, but he gets rock hard in spite of himself and she takes that as enthusiastic consent.

Back
Top Bottom