Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Oh look another one!

I am Laurel.Black you may call me any variation of my name or shorten if to some kind of nickname if that pleases you.

I'm a dom by nature but, will sub or switch for the right scenario/person.

I'm leaning more towards Mxf but if you're willing to play a super uke against a controlling dom.... or play against a spoiled femboy that lives in a mansion and demands your attention...then I'm not much in the mood for MxM right now.

I'm stuck between non-con and SOL so here's a simple scenario we don't have to necessarily do but, I can default to anything you think is similar or might peak my interests if you wanna give me a shot.

[Master x pet themed - can be non-con]
Stuck in a rocky relationship Helena finds comfort in her new roommate from out of town. They talk at home, at work, and she even calls him when she's with her BF to get advice on what to do when she thinks she's messed up. She's quite insecure in most situations with her bf, having had many failed relationships in the past she is unsure of how to present herself or her feelings whenever things get awkward for her.

With Kai though....things were different.

Kai is a techno nerd at best. His hobbies are mostly game, computer, or graphic novel heavy. One could say he's a stereotypical nerd if if weren't for his cool guy aesthetics and smooth way of talking to women. On days when he'd be hard at work or beta testing some new indie game-- there was Helena pouring her soul out to him. One could say Kai has also had some rocky relationships. They'd start out fine but, then they all seem to frown upon being treated like some kind of pet. Helena though, she seemed different.... She obeyed him when he told her what to do with her bf, even when it came to eating certain foods, and how she dressed around the house. He wasn't sure if it was because of their friendship status but, Kai felt like it was time to tear her away from from her failing relationship and put her where she belonged--at his feet.

I can do illustrated faceclaim or non-super famous model face claims. We also can change the names XD

Last edited:
For reference on fantasy think LOTR.

height differences | age gaps | blackmail | drama | magic | supernatural/fantasy races | weapon play |

Pairings I want right now:

Vampire/Any
[Modern day vampires... They're a lot different than they were before. Ostracized and tested upon they are mere stock for the humans to create serums to live longer. However, the serums reactions with humans turned into a farce. Like many drugs, it has a fleeting high that leaves the consumer in a state of heightened euphoria often causing them to do idiotic things. Some lay in the road and others jumping off bridges. Best case scenario they become willing sex slaves... Some vampires still work as covens, blending into the society around as to stay on top of the food chain.
YC lives on the outskirts of a bustling city home to the largest population of vampires in the region. One night they stumble in from a hard nights work[or whatever]. To their surprise, there was blood all over the kitchen and broken glass from the window. Bloody footprints lead to the basement and they struggle on whether they should investigate or not. With apprehension, YC decides to investigate the basement to see what was down there. MC lays lifeless in a pool of his own blood...his body littered with bullet holes.[Action/romance/drama! Let's goooooo~]

Genero corporate guy with shady past/normal person |incest?????|
[ Listen, I'm down for brother x brother, dickgirl x sister[brother], femboy x brother. Anywaaaaay-- SOL alert. With the sudden tragic death of MC and YC's parents, MC flies back home to console their kid sibling. Their mother and father left everything to MC and he is only there to sell everything off and move onto better things. However, in their parents will it is specifically detailed that MC can't do anything without a written agreement to take care of YC. YC was sheltered and pampered by their rich parents and kind of doesn't know how to do anything. The only reason MC doesn't leave them behind because they feel they would be a nice addition to the eye candy walking around his estate. In an attempt to make YC earn their keep they force them into a life of subservience and voyeurism for his clientelle. [m x s] ]

Assassin/Mark
[MC is an assassin tasked with taking YC out. Unfortunately in his time of recon--he's steadily fallen for his victim. YC seems like the run of the mill good guy[gal]. Now it's time to recon a little closer.... MC messed up with that notion because now not only does he find out that YC is a good person he also find out they're missing memories of half their life.... There's a deadline to off YC and the closer MC reaches he can't be bothered...

Basically this is cheese-O land! Look out folks romance is abroad...Eheh... Anyway, they'll fall in love, date, bang, and what do'ya know MC's agents are after you both. This is an rp that goes from romance to action and mystery as YC will either start to remember their past life(perhaps they too are an assassin, or some kind of trained operative) or skills to help them defend against the onslaught of MC's former employer.]

Anything fantasy related I would like something goal oriented. Don't fee like writing scenario so...if you're interested in a fetch quest type of thing where we'll be saving the world let me know.
All bolds are the parts I will play.

Last edited:
What is Laurel Craving: SOL, Non-con, incest, top scenario
If you have ideas, questions, suggestions pm me.
I like equal smut/plot or 60 plot/40 smut. I enjoy writing in threads the most. I can settle for pms.

Back
Top Bottom