Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crossing Borders (LustfulSins&Mari)

OP
LustfulSins

LustfulSins

Sin City Citizen
Evindal is like leaning against a boulder; unmoving beneath the weight of Kaine's body. Sliding his hair rod through the tight knot of his hair, Evindal sets his hands on his knees. "I'll send word with my hawk as soon as I'm able to come to you again. You know it would be a disaster if we were caught meeting like this."

Evindal moves slowly when he gets up, not wanting to move fast and knock Kaine to the floor. He locates his clothing, dressing quickly. Then he pulls on his cloak, flipping up the hood. "I must go. But I will see you again."

Mari

Super-Earth
The reply was what Kaine expected and yet he still found himself disappointed. He knew a time couldn't be given and yet he wanted one, wanted something to look forward to. If nothing else, he still had the assurance that they would meet again. "It would" He agreed, having already imagined the fallout if they were found. If only the war wasn't about, no one could argue then.

Not dressing just yet, Kaine watched as the other prince prepared himself to leave, only standing once he was about to go. "Good, and I hope it's soon" He said, walking over to Evindal and wrapping his arms around his shoulders so he could give him a parting kiss. "Hmm, you should go before I try and pull you back to bed. Be safe, don't forget me"

OP
LustfulSins

LustfulSins

Sin City Citizen
When Kaine stands to bid him goodbye, Evindal slides his hands across the elf prince's smooth skin. Around his waist, up his back to his shoulders, then down again and over the curve of his ass. It's like he's committing Kaine's shape to memory all over again. "I could never forget you. I recognized you first, remember?" Evindal actually grins with his smart remark, then turns and disappears from the room. His hands pull his hood up over his head as he leaves.

Evindal arrives back inside his cabin quickly, undressing to only his pants and settling on the bedroll. He's quick to fall asleep, tired from travel right after sex, even if the travel isn't really all that far. By the time the morning horn is blown to roust his men, Evindal has only slept a handful of hours. He's still tired, but dresses and rises as usual, unwilling to display weakness to his men.

Mari

Super-Earth
Kaine smiled as Evindal's hands moved over his body, enjoying his touch even now. He blinked at the grin, at the sass his request was greeted with. It delighted him and he was still smiling brightly when the hiesen left the room. Now on his own, he got himself dressed and pulled his own hood up so he could slip out without being seen. The camp is easy to reach, his bed easy to slip into without anyone noticing.

The next morning, he woke a little late and huffed as he made his way out, heading towards where breakfast was still being served and scolded his generals for not waking him. They just laughed at his complaints and had him join them. "If you slept in for once, you needed it" One said.

Top Bottom