Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Why does this feel so good? [Closed]

JaceMerner

Can't draw, but has 1000 words.
She could hear them. She couldn't not hear them, really. And she knew they didn't care; not anymore.

Susan was sitting cross legged in the hallway, nude from head to toe. She glanced down to the mirror at the end of the hall to see herself. Middle aged. Overweight. Breasts sagging a little. Lines at the edge of her eyes. She looked pathetic; just like her partner told her.

She knew that was why her partner was doing this. She knew it so deeply in her core that she didn't need to be told; she told him. When she was finished sucking his cock this morning, and done cleaning up all the cum with her tongue, she looked into his eyes and said, her voice trembling as the bitter truth slipped out, "You deserve her, sir. You shouldn't waste your seed in my throat when there's a more beautiful, younger, better choice for pleasuring your cock."

Her partner had looked into her eyes, saw the aching vulnerability etched across her face, and agreed. Since that moment, Susan's world felt like a dream. The bitter shame, guilt, and sorrow of not being good enough for her lover even as a cum dumpster swirled inside her, threatening to bring tears to her eyes. And yet, the whole day she felt an incredibly impatience, that every minute that went by that her partner wasn't having his needs met was one minute too long. It had been years already. She couldn't stand to wait any longer.

And now, the wait was over, and Susan was sitting naked outside the room, hearing her husband's pleasure and delight at sliding his cock into someone else. Someone who deserves it. Part of Susan knows she should hate this, and part of her does. But why does it feel so good?

Shame and desperation can be a deliciously sexy sort of feeling. I'd love to find someone who'd like to play Susan's partner here; I'd be happy with either a man or a futa. In terms of the scene, I think there's loads of hot ways this can go. Is the other woman Susan's friend or colleague? YC's secretary? Or maybe Susan & YC's daughter? Tell me where your imagination took it, and let's explore it together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom