Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fighting Lovers [Kolath]

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
Kiku sighed some as she saw the tiger she had bought to know that she would be okay. There was an evil prince after her and she was starting to lose every fight and then have to run off scared. Lookin up at the black and white tiger she smiled and nuzzled into his soft fir neck. Running her hands down his chest and up to his ears he was a magnificant and he was so beatiful. Smiling some she got up then heard somethin near by like a gun shot go off or a arrow go off and then she saw an arrow go right by her foot. Looking up she screamed then hoped onto the tiger and they rode off the prince was back and he wanted his revange.

She was supposed to marry him she didn't want to he was a bitch to her did nothing but beat her and when she tryed to get away once he almost threw her off a balcony. Whimpering hard she looked back and drew her sword and was ready to fight if she needed to. Growling deeply she grabbed onto the fur of the tiger and leaned down "come on boy we can make this happen...run as fast as you can..please I can't be near him anymore..I don't want him". She ran her hand down hs back and to his tail then looked back getting a scared look in her eyes as she saw the prince getting closer.

Brimer looked back over his shoulder seeing the prince coming. He felt Kiku climb up onto his back and urge him on to greater speeds. He had found the poor girl just within the last six months. She had been hiding from the prince trying not to be found but every time she came out for food she was seen. It was on one of these times that he had seen her. she was running for her life the prince hot on her tail almost upon here. The tiger could see the fear in the poor girlâ??s eyes and took pitty on her, rushing over he knocked the prince and his mount over and then moved up beside the girl, â??Get on!â? she hadnâ??t waited just jumping up onto his back and holding on for dear life as they ran.

Once again they had been found and once again it was a race to see who would be swifter. The tiger grew under her his back growing large enough that she would have to sit side saddle instead of astride him. The tigerâ??s longer legs started to increase the distance from the prince then with a mighty roar he pushed off from the bank of a large river jumping it easily. Stopping her turned glad to see no bridge in site and the prince was forced to stop on the opposite bank.

Kiku had gotten on his back before he had even said it. Holding on tightly she looked back as the prince and a few of his body gaurds came out of the forest on their stallions. Biting her lip she looked at the Tiger and gripped onto his fur really not wanting to get caught. She had been running from the prince since she was about 12 now she is 16. Looking forward as the tiger started to run she saw the river ahead and it looked like it was wild and that it would sweep anyone down or off to far if they fell in. Holding tightly she clinged to his fur and closed her eyes as they jumped over it. Looking at him then looking back at the prince she smirked some and nuzzled into his neck her arms wrapping halfway around his neck "Thank you..for taking me in and all that..I don't know how much more I could run without getting caught".

She looked back at the prince and glared some growling lowly also hoping he would give up "You know prince..if you even dare try to cross that raging river..you will be dead from getting drowned or dead for it sweeping you to far away for anyone to help you..either way..we win". She smirked and rubbed the tiger up and down it's sides digging her nails in some and she started to get wet some so she pulled away and jumped off hoping he didn't notice. He would probaly notice by her actions and by her jumping down so suddenly when she never did that. Her cheeks were flushed also but when he ran and his back grinded against her crotch she got really aroused and turned on. Whimpering some she started to walk hoping he wouldn't notice if she was wet or not. With a strong nose like his he would probaly notice in no time mabye even take her right their infront of the prince. Smirking at the idea she tilted her head to the side and looked at the tiger "Come on..lets go..Um..I need to take care of something..before..well..before you do something infront of him or before I pounce you". She blushed some and turned back around starting to walk again.

He growled looking back at the prince but then his focus turned to her feeling the wetness and growled as she made it obvious that she wanted it. He could feel her heat even from her and moved closer to her pushing a bit to make her drop to her knees. The instant she did his head slipped under her skirt pulling her silk panties off and moving his large body over her his cock already ready. He licked her neck growling. â??you always were into the weirdest things.â? His tip pressed and rubbed against her entrance as the prince looked on in envy.

She bit her lip and yelped some as the tiger pushed her to her knees and she looked back at him "I don't know if we should be fucking where he can still shoot you". When he pulled her silk panties away she whimpered and knew that when he got over her that he didn't care. Gasping and nuzzling into his neck as he licked it she smiled some "Yeah I know..but I want to show him who I really love..and who will actually win my heart over". She moaned some as he rubbed his cock along her pussy and her pussy got wet and hot even more even dripping some onto the ground "Fuck me hard and rough..make me scream your name in pain and pleasure". She nuzzled into his neck again then looked down at the ground.

He didnâ??t care and besides he was well out of bow range. He planned on doing what she had asked, moving his legs around a little so that he had the perfect thrusting position he suddenly forced his hard thick and barbed cock into her tight wet pussy. he growled his fangs sinking into her neck knowing just where to bite to miss everything important. His cock pushed in his barbs and bumps rubbing aginst her inner walls catching them a little here and there.

Kiku whimpered hard as he got in postion and she gripped onto the grass then moaned with a mix of a scream as he pushed into her. His cock being barbed and bumpy made the pleasure that even more intense. When he sang his fangs into her neck though she moaned and almost came at that exact moment. He knew she loved it in public, hard, rough and making her sweat. She gripped onto the grass and dirt more leaning her head down as he had made her and also she had knew to go into total submission. With her she liked the guy in the relationship or animal to take control of every part of it. Even going as far as making her get down and him fuck her where anyone could see. This was also another point to the prince that he could do nothing but watch and that the tiger was a person who knew just what she wanted. Unlike the prince.

He growled his teeth still holding onto her neck as his hips started thrusting roughly in and out of her tight wet pussy. He never did any slow build up from gentle thrusts to harder and rougher, he just started right into the rough and deep knowing she loved being filled by his cock. He pushed even deeper into her womb his barbs catching roughly at her entrance every time he pulled back out ramming back into her tight pussy.

Back
Top Bottom