Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for Breeding, Watersports and More!

Kovaks

Planetoid
What I'm Looking For

First of all let me start be saying that I am willing to role play over PMs or possibly over the forums. I don't like instant messengers. I'm looking for female partners that are willing to read and write at least a couple of paragraphs per post. I'm willing to go up 3-5 paragraphs per post for those interested in a little more detail and depth. While I am looking for a lot of smut I also love to have some kind of good plot/story mixed in to keep things interesting. Having small time skips or "episodes" where we play out different scenarios can work really well to make sure things don't get stale/repetitive.

If anything catches your attention then please send me a PM. I would love to brainstorm some ideas and potentially get a story going. Feel free to send me your own ideas and cravings, or even just link me to your own threads so I can check them out. I will probably be updating this thread later on to add more specific ideas. Right now this is mainly just sexual elements I'm itching to write.

------------------------------

Kinks I'm Craving

These are some kinks/elements that I'm really itching to play. I have been role playing for many years now and there are some character types and fetishes that I want to play with that are just hard to find. So if you are willing to play with any of these then please let me know. Each one depends on your preference. I am adaptable and I'm alright with compromises and tweaking things.

Consensual - Putting this first because I'm not really looking for non-con/rape right now. I'm alright with getting rough and a little forceful. Some dub-con is acceptable but only under the right circumstances and scenarios. Even if your character is reluctant/hesitant at first I would like there to be development where she becomes not only willing but eager as well. Could involve some kind of sexual-awakening, or corruption/manipulation of someone's desires. Cheating, incest and/or age differences could also play a part - if the relationship is taboo then there could be the moments of the characters feeling shameful of their actions but at the same time they can't resist temptation.

Watersports - I have been craving this one for a while now and it's hard to find partners interested in it. A lot of people seem to think it's gross and I understand, but we are writing fantasy here. Watersports is something I would probably never try in real life but god damn it I want to have a story where it is a shared/preferred fetish between a kinky couple. He rubs and fingers her while she pisses, she holds his cock and jerks him off while he takes a leak. Drinking it, urinating on her body or inside of her while fucking. Maybe even some realistic squirting when she orgasms and she can't control her pee. There could also just be the intimacy of being able to take a casual piss in front of your significant other.

Breeding - While I'm fine with someone that just wants to play with regular pregnancy elements or risk of pregnancy, I would be interested in a story involving breeding. Could be a woman giving her man as many offspring as he desires to keep the family and bloodline going strong for years to come. Could involve supernatural or fantasy elements. For some reason I find the idea of "breeding a small army" to be exciting. Instead of purpose behind the breeding I'm also interested in scenes where it may involve a pregnancy risk or unplanned impregnation. Likewise I'm also interested in including it as more of a "kink" where the couple enjoys the entire process of insemination.

Switch - I love playing a dominate. My characters pretty much always have a natural dominate side to them, that being said it does get a bit repetitive sometimes when my character is always taking the lead and control. I'm not asking to play a sub, but I would love a female character that isn't afraid to take the reigns once in a while. A woman that knows what she wants and isn't afraid to take it. She is seductive and can rob her man of his strength and stamina by manipulating him with her feminine charm. When she does want him to get rough and fuck her brains out then maybe she teases him to his limit, pushes him until he pounces on her and starts to rip her clothing off so that he can ravish her body...stuff like that!

------------------------------

Ideas and Scenarios

Here are some general ideas that might include the kinks/elements that I'm currently craving. Any idea is meant to be discussed with a partner, none of these are fully fleshed out. I'm looking to brainstorm a bit before jumping into a story. So if any of these ideas catch your eye then please send me a PM and let me know! Also don't hesitate to pitch any of your own ideas that might include the kinks I'm interested in! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or anything you wish to discuss at all!

WORK IN PROGRESS - IDEAS COMING SOON

Back
Top Bottom