Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexual Education Extra Credit, [East and Priscilla May]

east

Supernova
Being a teacher had it's ups and downs but every year there was at least one part that he really enjoyed. Sexual education gave Liam a chance to have some fun with a student. He offered it out like some extra credit, a student who was struggling could take up a chance to be a model and help some students understand their bodies and the changes that came with puberty and proper sexual education. He didn't really need to explain more than that. Thankfully he had a volunteer for this year found rather quickly, and the boys had already mostly arrived, the girl was the only one whom they were waiting for. The class was set up like a normal classroom. He had brought out a few visual aids, posters that showed drawings of the more biological break down of the human body, things like cutaways that showed the internals of a man's penis and a ladies overies from any passing visual inspection it looked just like a normal class.

In his desk there were a few extras. toys, vibrators, things that probably don't belong in a school, some of which had actually been confiscated from students. The one thing no one in this class had was condoms, after all it wasn't proper sexual education if the girl didn't end up pregnant from it all, but of course she wouldn't know that for weeks or even months down the line from now. He smiled. "We are just waiting for my teacher assistant for this class, and then we can get into the lecture everyone."

Late for class once again, Kei often wondered why she was struggling so much in school. Trotting down the hall with her pleated skirt flowing behind her she huffed snd puffed trying to find her classroom. She had volunteered to be an assistant today, an example of some sort in Mr. Liam’s biology class. Kei wasn’t sure exactly it entailed, but she was eager to get her grades up so her parents would get off her back. It also helped that Mr. Liam was hot, Kei often spent his lectures looking at him rather than anything he was teaching.

After having accidentally barged into the wrong class next dood, Kei stumbled through the doorway of Mr. Kei’s lecture. She put her hands on her knees and leaned over, out of breath as she fiercely apologized.

“I’m sorry Mr. Liam!” She bowed over and over. “I am such a klutz, I forgot my lunch at home and had to go back.” She lied, having really forgotten to put on stockings to hide her panties that morning. She stood at the doorway and looked at the other students.

“Is there something you wanted me to do?” She eagerly waited instructions.

As class couldn't begin without Kei, Liam had to wait, as she explained why she was late he was reminded immediately of why he had both picked this girl, and why she was failing in his class. She was a true airhead. Probably could have been a shojo protagonist if life were like an anime. He walked up to her as she bowed and gently tapped her head with his book giving her a small bop on the head for holding back class.

"First off, come in." He said gesturing for her to enter the room. The boys all watched her for a moment. Some of the boys were from her class, others were not. It was a general mix of highschool students all of which had their eyes on her. "So today we are going to be talking about sex, and sexual education. I will be the male half of the example, and your the female half. Most of these boys have never really spoken to a woman so getting the female perspective on sex is important to their education."

He set out a chair for her in the center of the room for her to sit down on, and gestured for her to do so. Putting a hand on her shoulder for a moment.

"So first things first, I'd like you to simply introduce yourself to the class, your full name, age, and some fun fact about you would be good."

Kei nodded, half listening to Mr. Liam as he went over what was going to happen in today’s class. She had been day dreaming about her lunch as he mentioned most of the plan, but didn’t really clue in until he said “female example”. It was at that time she noticed she was really the only girl in the classroom of all boys. It was odd at first, but she soon shrugged it off, following Mr. Liam to the chair where he patted her on the shoulder.

Smiling she did as she was told, waving her hand and giggling as her sunny disposition mandated.

“Hey everybody, I am Kei Ito!” She looked at the boys to see if she recognized any from her normal class.
“I am a second year here... and ummm.” She put s finger to her lips trying to think of a fun fact. “I am really bad at these... I guess that I like bananas for breakfast?” She shrugged and smiled, unsure what else to say.

At the mention of banana's a bunch of the boys in class snickered and giggled, Liam tried to hide the fact that he found it amusing and gestured to try and regain the class even if it made him smile as well. He couldn't help it, it was one of those amusing images of Kei deep throating a banana for breakfast. He didn't say anything just got things back under control. "Thank you Kei." He stayed at her side, his hand lifting from her shoulder, but staying close to her.

"So Kei, quick question, have you ever had sex before?" He tried to play the question with as much professionalism as he could muster. "I already asked this question with the boys before you got here, and you can be honest with them, they are all virgins, which simply means they never got the chance."

Of course he had his own sexual history, but he didn't feel the need to elaborate for himself. "Sexual maturity comes in at different ages, but most people are able to do so when they enter or are midway through highschool at least. Those changes that everyone goes through are puberty. Things like pubic hair start to grow along various areas of our body where they don't before, girls start wearing bras as their breasts grow. These are the basic changes we go through, but the biggest one is that we start to find people more attractive, we start to naturally seek out sexual experiences. So, Kei do you have any you can share?"

Blushing, Kei considered the question Mr. Liam laid out for her infront of a room full of boys. Shifting in her seat she nervously laughed as the teacher explained all of them were virgins and that some students get a chance to loose that in the middle of school.

Kei of course was one of those who lost “it” already. Thinking back to the time when she met the foreign exchange student, Gary, in the alleyway near school and she allowed him to finger her. The encounter devolved into him slipping down her panties and deflowering her against the alleyway wall of a bakery. She didn’t have the fondest memories of it, not the most romantic way to lose her virginity but it had its own nostalgia

Looking out at the crowd she saw how eager they were to hear about her sexual exploits, a but of a nervous feeling creeping up in her stomach. Her eyes shifted to Mr. Liam as she blushed, her hands wringing together before she answered.

“Well I uh, yeah... I guess.” She looked down at her knees which were firmly together.

As she seemed nervous, Liam bent down down, his hand once again brushing along her shoulder. He got down to what would be her eye level, but was standing just slightly behind her, letting him whisper to her ear so the crowd of highschool boys couldn't hear what he had to say to her. But also so that when he spoke his breath would tickle across her neck the proximity to one another meant that he could get a small whiff of her shampoo, and she could probably smell his cologne a somewhat earthy scent that he applied lightly.

"None of this is meant to humiliate you, your doing me a big favor actually. You are doing well, so you can relax a little. If you don't think you can handle this I can reschedule and find another to help. I see how tense you are. Maybe you should relax, and sit back a bit try not to keep your legs so tight together it will help you talk to the class." His voice was soft against her, and his hand well he wasn't sure if his caress would be helpful or predatory, he knew it could be seen as both. Before he pulled back, he placed his second hand on one of her thighs, gently caressing her leg showing a lot more interest in her as he pulled away with an attractive smile.

"You don't have to provide any details if you don't desire too." He said more relaxed. "We can move on if you would prefer."

The heat of his breath on her neck sent a shudder down Kei’s spine, her body visibly moving as she sat in the chair. She babbled for a moment to try and respond to him, yet the proximity of the hot teacher to her made her madly warm and anxious. Soon his hand drifted to her thigh, and as he already encouraged her to relax a bit she took it as a sign to un-tighten her legs, her knees coming a few inches apart as she fumbled with her skirt to ensure she remained decent before a room full of hungry boys.

Kei felt on the spot to provide details of her first sexual experience, there had been another time as well but she had not yet dared to think about that one yet. The boys seemed to be hanging on her every word regarding this subject. But the lingering feeling of Mr. Liam’s hand on her stocking covered thigh made her flustered.

“Um uh... details?” She questioned what they wanted from her.

"Don't worry about it." He said deciding to change his tactics a little as he could tell that she was starting to relax, but he could tell that she was feeling the spot light on her, and he wanted to steer the direction away from something that might spook her. "Maybe having you sit down was a bad idea, it must feel like you are on trial here with so many people looking at you, and me trying to pry into your history. We will start with something a bit different then."

He gestured for Kei to stand up, and Liam walked behind her. Pulling the chair away so he could stand closer. "Mrs Kei, I would like you to take off your shirt if you wouldn't mind?" It was a rather sudden request with him standing behind her. "I think we should start with more physical examples, and there is a lot to be learned with the simple act of removing ones shirt."

As he spoke he started to take off his own like it was a completely natural thing to do, taking off his tie, and putting it on the chair he had pulled away before unbuttoning his white shirt, and showing a rather well defined upper body. Strong arms, and a well maintained core with well maintained abs. He didn't have a six pack, but it was very close, and just past his belly button a light smattering of dark hairs hinted at a trail that would lead down to his crotch.

Standing up as she was beckoned she could feel the heat of Mr. Liam’s body behind her. She was still a little bit nervous, wondering exactly what was going to happen here and what she was helping with. The eyes of the boys seemed pretty hungry, and Mr. Liam mentioning that they never had “it” certainly lent to them being thirsty at this very second as they undressed her with their eyes.

When Mr. Liam told her to actually undress she went white, just as the boys began to look even more excited. Grabbing the edges of her school coat she froze, her hands shaking as the thoughts of being topless in front of this class ran across her mind.

“Take... off... my top?...” Kei blushed. Turning around she squealed with fright as she saw Mr. Liam now shirtless. Her eyes danced across his abs and arms, drinking in his body as she imagined being topless next to him.

"Don't focus on them." He said softly, moving a bit closer. He could probably have kissed or even pulled her in against him if he wanted, but he contained himself. "They are just curious students, Your focus should be on me." He said as he stepped gently in front of her.

"Part of today's education is about the female body. We can't well teach anyone about the differences if people can't see them." He tried to keep this sounding on the level, but maybe his intentions were starting to come through, in the moment he just focused on the blushing girl who seemed so nervous. "Just try and think like we are the only two in the room."

His hand brushed along her cheek for a moment. "And yes, take off your top."

Turn towards Mr. Liam, his hand on her chin she shuddered, a long exhale leaving her as her heart began to race intensely. Kei looked over Mr. Liam’s body once more, his ridged muscles reflecting the faintest of light as they tensed with his touch. His skin was smooth yet rough like a mans. Kei figured her ovaries were liable to burst at any moment, should Mr. Liam had asked her with no one else in the room she would have probably stripped it all off and laid flat on the table with legs spread wide for him.

Yet in the corner of her eyes she saw the group of boys, anxiously watching to see if she would strip for them. Mr. Liam certainly working hard to make that happen, his body doing the talking as the girl relented.

“Ok...” she sheepishly nodded.

Sliding the coat off her arms she did her best to not look the boys who began to excitedly mumble with her acceptance of the situation. Folding her blue coat nicely she placed it on the chair, her hands then moving to untie the red ribbon from her collar snd fold it on top as well, as if she were at home in her room. This was it though, the last step. She trembled nervously as she began to breathe heavier, her eyes drifting to Mr. Liam’s chest and abs for encouragement.

A deep breath in and out, her hands began to unbutton her white shirt, much to the bemusement of the boys in the room. As she made her way down more and more of her skin could be see from chest to abdomen, until finally she closed her eyes out of fear and slid the shirt off her arms. There, a cute pink strapless bra ran around her upper body, covering her A cup tits from sight. Her arms instinctively went to hide her chest from the visibility of these horny boys. Kei looking to Mr. Liam for what would happen next, or what the point of this was.

As her hands went to protect and cover herself from view, his hands would slowly come to take hers, and pull them away from her body. "There is no need to cover yourself." He said softly moving a little closer, he moved with such a fine confidence, and his eyes were locked onto her now, showing interest in her, but also a lustful hunger as he watched her. He only resisted her movements when she went to cover herself. and He kept his eyes focused on hers for a moment.

"It wouldn't be a very good model if you kept your body hidden." He spoke to her softly, affectionately. "You are very beautiful. have confidence you have nothing to hide from anyone." He said softly. He wondered if he was pushing her a little too far for a moment. He was keeping her focus trained on him as well. if she went to look towards the students who were watching them he would simply brush her cheek back towards him. He was completely calm with the situation.

"May I touch you?" He said softly asking permission though he had already been touching her a number of times, and even now was violating her personal space. "I have something I want to demonstrate."

Mr. Liam pulled her arms back from her pink bra, Kei’s cheeks lighting up like stoplights as he did. Everyone could see her strapless bra, the only barrier between her bosom and the hungry eyes of the boys around her. Some of these boys were not her type, not those who she would freely show such a sight to. Yet her teacher’s words made her melt inside, his firm grasp on her arms whenever she made to cover herself, the words he reassured her with. Most of all his warm breath on the nape of her neck that sent chills down her spine.

The tension in her arms soon loosened, not making to cover herself any longer , letting Mr. Liam control her arms as he desired. Kei also whimpered cutely as he brushed her cheek to look at him, the warmth of his eyes and smile making her willing to do anything. She again would have spread her legs a long time ago if it were not for the onlookers, yet the more obedience he demanded the more she felt herself caving.

Soon he was asking for more dominance over her, a permissio to touch her that was very vague. Yet as Kei looked over his muscles as they held her arms or drank in his abs she could not say no.

“Uh huh...” she squeaked as she stared at his pecks.

He saw how entranced she got, how she seemed to want to submit. She gave him permission to touch her, and he reached out brushing her soft hair for a moment. She was a cute small girl. He would have a lot of fun with her. Brushing her hair he smiled at her. "Good girl." almost like a master talking to a loyal pet or something of that nature, rewarding her for the good behavior of having handed over more of her free will. He moved in closer now that he had permission to touch her.

"Before, anyone should learn how to have sex, they should know a few things." He said half adressing her, and half the class, but his eyes never strayed from hers as he lifted her chin, though he had permission to touch her his hands didn't stray onto anything perverted he didn't immediately go to grope or molest her, instead he pulled her closer to him a hand on her hip, the other guiding her face staying on her chin and her cheek. "Like how to kiss."

He leaned down lower, pressing his lips to hers. His eyes watching her as they made contact, his breath was minty and warm. His grooming like his upper body was impeccable, though he did have a slight stubble of an older man. Her skin on the other hand felt smooth to his touch as his kiss broke but he went quickly back for more making out with his young student.

“Good girl.”

That was so hot, Kei felt herself gush at the words and his subtle hand on her hip. The boys in the room seemed to melt away as he pulled her tighter to himself, her upper half clothed body cold until his embrace neared. The older man held her chin so lightly in a way that the girl knew what was coming next. Instinctively she closed her yes, turning her head to one side as she felt hips lips meet her sweet sweet petals.

Faintly she opened her eyelids as their lips smacked, seeing how wide his were. Usually it was very creepy for a guy to watch as they kissed, but thus older and far more sexy man sold it to her. Reaching hand up she felt around the stubble of his cheek with her dainty fingers, little moans and gasps of pleasure as they continued to make out.

Kei pressed her to his forward into his mouth, absorbing his warmth before finding his tongue and twirling around with it. It was right then she realized what was happening.

Gasping she pushed her face away from his, noticing the flushed boys watching them make out. Kei was not alone with Mr. Liam right now, and the way he was going she wondered what was about to happen in-front if this crowd. She slunk back a bit, arms tensing but not returning to her chest. Looking up at Mr. Liam with puppy dog eyes as she felt a strange atmosphere.

As she slunk back, his motions persued her. His hands touched her bare shoulder as he pushed her back towards looking at him, always trying to keep her focus away from the crowd, and back to him. He looked at her, his hand brushed her cheek for a moment. Pulling her back to center as she tensed up. He didn't seem scared as he leaned in and kissed her neck softly. His arms wrapped around her waist softly pulling her chest against his so he could easily whisper into her ear without the class hearing her.

"You're doing wonderful Kei." He spoke softly into her neck as he nuzzled up with her, playing her body like a fiddle as his hands rubbed along her sides and back softly. His next words told her what he wanted next.

"Take your skirt off for me." he said softly. "Be my prized little student, and I will keep you close." He promised her like it was some kind of binding pact, like he would come back for her the next day or the day after, and to sell it he looked into the girls eyes a sincere kind look, with a lustful haze in his eyes.

Kei’s heart was aflutter as he held her so close, his hands on the side of her abdomen making her skin prickle and ovaries burst as they ran down her hips. There was something about a mature older man touching her this way that made Kei overflow, her breaths getting more rapid as she felt his pecks next to her relatively flat bra covered chest. She gave him a small whimper as he neared her ear, like she was willing to listen to anything he had to say.

It was little surprise he wanted the next main piece of clothing off, there was only one direction this whole thing was going. Kei was however strangely a peace with it, her urges to spread her legs becoming less inhibited the more he kept her close and whispered in her ear. At the suggestion she remove her pleated skirt she could only nod timidly, her eyes looking back to the crowd uncomfortably only to be forced back by the overwhelming presence of her teachers small and sweet musings about her.

“Oh.. ok...” her small hot breaths on his chest as she reached down to the zipper at her waist. Pulling in down a bit of skin was revealed on her hip, until both her hands gripped her waistband in an attempt to pull it down. Yet in their close proximity it was somewhat hard to do so, instead she looked up at Mr. Liam and cutely squeaked out a request.

“Will you... will you help me pull this off?” She felt embarrassed, knowing her plain white cotton panties were not very remarkable... other than the small wet stain at the front of her sex.

"Of course I can." Liam brushed a hand on her head giving her a soft pat for a moment before lowering down. He paused for a moment as he leaned closer to her, kissing her neck. He bent down slowly, showing a bit of his age as his knees cracked a little and he let out a low groan. Liam was in shape but to get down to her level was still a bit of a pain. His hands traced down her body, caressing her soft curves.

He turned her away from him making her face the crowd for the moment as his fingers slipped under her skirt, and began to pull it down her thighs. He looked at her panties with a soft admiration, and the class could see the wet spot in front of her cunt. He smiled for a moment at the clear sign of arousal, and decided to spin this as a part of the lesson. "Now class, this isn't what you think it is, it is a perfectly normal part of sex."

He dropped her skirt around her feet. "When a girl's body wants to have sex their vagina goes through a number of processes, swelling and becoming more sensitive, but also it begins to secrete what's called arousal fluid." He kissed her neck softly. A hand snaked around her waist and he held her against him for a moment. "Which means this lesson is turning you on is that right?"

Kei gave off sensual moans and whimpers as he kissed her neck and slid off her skirt. She could tell by the crowds reaction that her undergarment was visible as a collective breath of awe was taken. Her cheeks couldn’t get any redder, she was past the point of extreme embarrassment, and the only thing keeping her going was her equally extreme arousal. In fact as Mr. Liam began to explain to the class what was happening biologically, the wet spot on her underwear grew. She could feel all their eyes on the indentation of her folds under the white cotton. Her lips could be clearly seen through the wetness, a black spot where her tuft of pubic hair existed plain as day.

She held on the Mr. Liam tighter, nervous to be so exposed in front of a group of boys. It was an almost out of fear that she clung to the older man for protection, the young girl knew biologically that if she gave herself sexually to him he would offer protection.

Though his proclamation of how the lesson was turning her on made a chill roll up her spine.
Ashamed she nodded her head and turned her face away from them.
“Yes...” she squeaked as her fingers clung to her teacher.

He saw her shame, her embarrassment, his eyes lit up in the moment, when he finally got her to confess that she was horny to pull that simple yes from her lips it was a flavor of sweet vindication. He had known he had her for a while now, but this was the moment he truly felt like there would be no way for her to turn back now. He brushed her body softly, gently for a moment. He leaned in against her, kissing her neck as his hands explored her body. One hand went down and across her thigh. His fingers pressing on her pussy over top of her soft white panties. The other hand went up and molested her breast playing with her panties and bra as he pressed her back against his bare chest. Keeping the front of her body exposed to the class as it was now part of the play.

"Why are you embarrassed or ashamed?" He asked his voice soft and sweet for her. "Everything that's happening right now is arousing, it's sexy, it's perfectly fine to be turned on by this lesson it's natural."

"And we are here to learn what's natural about sex right? it's all supposed to feel good, none of this is meant to shame you." He held her up keeping her body exposed, the boys were on the edge of their seats, several people were looking at her with horny expressions. "Do you want to learn how to be properly fucked by an older man?"

While his hands felt around the top of her panties a jolt ran through her body, a sudden sexual energy filling her as she squealed with arousal. Some of the boys in the crowd leaned in, Kei could almost see how they were drooling over her own drooling pussy. She felt so embarrassed as her teacher’s fingers were coated in her fluids that soaked through her panties. As she felt his muscles against her back and hand at her breast she could not hold back much longer. Drawn out and exasperated moans filled the classroom as the young girl felt the heat rising inside of her.

There were a few boys in the room she knew, even fewer she would find cute herself. None of them really came to Mr. Liams level, and none of them would have inspired her to allow such lewd acts be performed on her in front of a crowd. Just last night she touched herself thinking about Mr. Liam, remembering all those times she tried to get him alone to seduce him into fucking her young holes. Yet it seemed like he instead played her, using that angst to lure her into this position, in her underwear on a table as part of the lesson.

Grabbing onto Mr. Liam’s arm tightly she exclaimed.
“Yes... please... please fuck me...” her eyes filled with shame as the boys began to murmur loudly and excitedly at her begging.

He was giddy as she spoke the words aloud. Honest excitement escaping him in the moment as she asked to be fucked in front of a crowd of classmates. He couldn't help but think that this had all gone pretty much exactly as he had desired it, But he wasn't done playing with her just yet, didn't want to sink into the main meal just so soon. He kissed her neck, and nibbled along her ear, he kept her back to him, her front to the audience, and his hands exploring her body, up along her sides, and then to the back. "Soon Kei, I will fuck you soon but first."

She would feel his hands grip the back of her bra, the slight pull together as he unhooked the strapless bra, and with nothing else holding it too her, the bra simply fell away to the ground as he dropped it. He revealed her tits, and his hands cut off any chance she had to hide them. Cupping her small but cute A-cup in his hands and molesting her tits in his hands. "These are so soft, so cute." He said softly.

"Would you let a volunteer from our crowd come up and touch one of them?" He said pinching her nipple. He kissed her neck softly again knowing how to play on a sensitive woman's body.

There was no sound, like all of existence silenced itself while her bra fell off of her body. The room was quiet enough the bra hitting the table and sliding off to the floor seemed like a racket. Mr. Liam had held her hands and arms back, he could feel the resistance she gave him as she instinctively wanted to conceal her immodesty then and there. But there on her chest, exposed without any protection were two small mounds christened by light pink nipples.

They would certainly be angelic, soft on the eyes and to the touch as Mr. Liam began to grope at her. Kei’s face beet red as he let her, little whimpers again flowing out of her lips as she clenched her teeth. There was almost a slight jiggle to them as her heart beat intensely. But as her teacher touched her, displayed her, and warmed her inside with the sensation of his breath, she felt faint at the prospect of letting others touch her body.

His lips on her neck were begging her instincts to comply, her mind clouded by lust. A timid nod would escape her as her conscious screamed its objections. But it was too late as just mumbled:

“Mmhmm.” Bright red cheeks acknowledged as she clenched her eyes shut.

It was so much fun to pry and manipulate this teenager in his hands. She seemed to melt like putty as he manipulated her, and she gave concession after concession. He kissed her neck, but slowly walked her forward towards the audience. While he may have said a single volunteer, he turned her body into a lesson. One hand on the back of her neck allowed him to easily steer her and push her upper body forward towards each male member of the class. "Take a moment to touch, and feel the soft skin."

Letting each boy grope her in some different way, one or two were a lot rougher with her nipples than the others, one seemed too timid at first like he thought Kei might bite her if his hand lingered or touched her for too long. In a normal scenario none of these young men would have gotten to touch a breast, With the last one though he took his time before moving her a bit closer. "Suck on her tit, feel it with your mouth."

Since the teen was sitting it was a lot easier for him to do as he was told, and put his mouth to Kei's breast, sucking lightly on her soft mound of flesh. His tongue flicking over her nipple. Playing with her breast. "Kei how does that feel?"

Back
Top Bottom