Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Tame A Wild Spirit [Kolath]

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
Maya looked around at all the people talking about taming the wild Ice Horse Spirit and she sighed some as they were aruging over who should go and try to catch it and bring it back then have everyone watch them tame it. Shaking her head and looked around then stood up "My father tamed a wild Ice Horse Spirit he was one of the greatest horse tamer here in this country I can do just the same..LET ME GO OUT AND CAUGHT THAT HORSE AND BRING IT BACK".

The guys all cheered some even laughed at her and she got up going to get her reighs and she knew she had to do this. Growling deeply she started out then looked around knowing soon the horse spirit would come and see her. She had been having dreams of her taming some horse but then it turned and it started to tame her. Trembling even at that thought she went behind a rock then looked around it seeing it there. She smiled it was beautiful and looked strong muscled and looked at him then turned back around as she saw it's head raise. Whimpering some she got up and started to run after it getting the reigns around it's neck the she smirked some holding it tightly "your mine big boy".

Asferlof was not just another ice horse spirit, he was the king of them. There were two things that Maya hadnâ??t taken into account; the first was that the ice horse spirit that her father had caught was a mare, and had she looked she would have seen a interesting relationship between the two. The second thing she hadnâ??t thought to take notice off was that this spirit was much bigger than anyone that she had ever seen before.

Asferlof perked his ears forward when she was still nearly a mile away he could hear her coming clearly and smell her as she came closer. She was a ripe young woman perfect for what he was looking for. As she noticed him and made a unintentional sound he moved a bit placing her that when she jumped him her back was against a large rock. She threw the rope around his neck and he just turned his head looking at her and suddenly pinning her between the rock and his body pressing hard so she couldnâ??t escape.

Maya got a scared look at he wild horse spirit perked it's ear and looked at her. She now noticed how huge and musclar he was. Whimpering hard as she fell against the rock she looked up at him and gulped some her eyes closing tightly as he pinned her to the rock. Growling some she struggled and opened her eyes wide as she heard something but then she looked down and saw his cock out and she screamed some knowing she was in trouble.

When she struggled some his hoofs only dug into her shoulders and she looked down tears coming down her cheeks "let me go please I will let you go just don't do anything to me please". She looked back up at him then took the rope off his neck and she pushed his head away "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW". She didn't know what he was going to do but she was afraid he was going to have his way with her. She was to small she hadn't had a fuck for a while and she didn't want one now. Throwing the rope away she growled "GET THE FUCK AWAY".

Asferlof growled softly, â??you think Iâ??m going to let you go? After you tried to capture me? Me the king of the spirit horses no my dear you will not be getting free.â? He pushed her to the ground grabbing her clothes with his teeth and ripping them off his hard cock slapping against her back as he moved over her slowly slipping down toward her pussy.

She looked at him with a scared look in her eyes "Please I didn't know..My.My father just said he needed to get a wild horse and told me about you..he never said you were the king of wild spirits". She yelped loudly as he pushed her to the ground then closed her eyes tightly as he ripped her clothes "Please don't do this..I will do anything...I..I..will get you your queen back..even if it means my death just please don't". When his cock hit her back her body trembled and then the relization of the king of the ice spirit was going to fuck her her eyes went wide as his cock lowered to her pussy. Biting her lip she gripped onto the grass and whimpered hard "I'm begging you..you can't do this to me..I..I will tell my father when I get back to the kingdom and he will kill you..I promise you that".

He laughed, â??Your father has tried to kill me before, I know who you are, Maya princess of Arkenland.â? His legs pinned her between them as his cock lined up with her pussy, â??consider this the start of payment of your fatherâ??s debts to my people.â? He thrust his hard thick horse cock deep into her sinking deep into her womb filling her entirely as he whispered into her ear, â??and who says you will ever return to your father?â?

She whimpered as he said he knew who she was "I already told you I wasn't going to kill you and I can make my father totally forget about you..even get your mare back if you want". She knew he had her where he wanted her and when she felt his cock slam into her she threw her head back screaming as she gripped hard onto the grass. Her body trembled from how much it hurt and she tried to not let him know. Hearing him say something she whimpered and leaned her head down "I know I may not get free but I still may be able to get your mare back". She closed her eyes somewhat hoping he would let her go and somewhat not wanting him to let her go. She breathed in hard and fast since she had not had a horse cock in her and she had to get used to his size "Just go easy please..I've never had a big cock much less a huge horse cock in me".

He growled nuzzling against her neck as his cock buried deep into her pussy. he was a bit rough in his first thrust but he was also rather angry. As she pleaded with him to go easy on her he let his cock sit in her a moment before he started to pull out till jus the tip was inside her then thrust roughly back into her. his outward thrusts were slow and gave her time to get used to his size but he was not slowing his inward thrusts. â??And what if I would rather just keep you as my mare and take your tight pussy when I ever feel like it? mmm you are much tighter than any of the mares I think I may just keep you as my new mare fair trade donâ??t you think?â?

Back
Top Bottom