Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male Come have fun on the farm~ (Futaxfemboy, NSFW images inside)

pista

Planetoid
So here's the picture, ((Open me))

This rp will be based off of the picture above, it'll have that Futa (or a different one at your request) slamming their unfortunate victims guts.

__________________ Rough outline of the idea__________________
Mating season will take everyone by surprise this year, the farmer didn't know he had a big futa bull on his hands so the first to feel her wrath would be the unsuspecting femboy bull~ He's going to be pestering the other female cows around the farm trying to mate with them. Mating season is effecting him pretty hard too, he's the only bull on the farm and our futa isn't gay so when she see's him she's going to use and abuse him to her hearts content. Making him pay for being so sexist and forwards with her friends ;P

Then I'm thinking we move onto the Farmer ((In the original picture)) The farmer would come back the next day hearing all those moans of pleasure wondering what the fucks going on. He'd find out the situation he's dealing with and put his new problem in her own special barn, he doesn't want to deal with this futa in heat and if he just leaves her be for a while she'll calm down. The femboy bull is put in his place and he's really done so now it's just a matter of nursing him back to health. We can have a scene where the farmer maybe tries to calm down his futa bull by jerking her off but she isn't satisfied and he nearly gets fucked (or does)

Then while she's in the barn two naughty kittens come in and decide to tease the tied up Futa~ At this point I'm thinking she's tied/chained down probably happened while the farmer was "milking" her. The cats tease and play with her and get her all pissed off, doing everything they can to have their sadistic fun, but of course she breaks free and teaches these little jerks a lesson they never forget.
--------------

I'm willing to play the Futa or the femboys in this short story, if you're interested hit me up! I'm willing to push stuff around, change the face claims or use different plot points as long as you're willing to work with me.

I'm also taking original ideas if they have futa/femboys as the main focus.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom