Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolf, sex, and video tape.

Kolath

Pulsar
Asbel held onto his girlfriendâ??s hand gently leading her toward the alley. â??Come on Kiku, you know you have told me time and again that you dream about this.â? He was referring to the fantasy she had shared about being taken by a wolf or large dog while being filmed doing it. That she wanted to make it look like she was a innocent little girl being raped by a big bad dog.

The moonlight glinted off of Asbelâ??s hair as he smiled warmly at his girlfriend. He was happy to make this dream come true for her and it in fact made him really hot thinking about it. They had pretended many times that he was a dog but she said it wasnâ??t the same. Then he had heard about this place, somewhere that specialized in making the kinky fantasies true and he had been working on getting her to come here for a week finally getting her here tonight in their school uniforms. â??You will love it and I will be there the whole time,â? he kissed her softly â??I promise.â?

She looked at him and nodded "I know babe..It's just I'm a little nervous that it's actually happening now". She bit her lip and walked down the alley with him it giving her the chills since she didn't know if they could actually trust these people. Whimpering a little bit she smiled as he knew she had wanted this fantasy to come true since they were together and she felt bad that if he felt bad about doing this and he didn't want her to.

Looking at him she kissed him back laying her head on his shoulder. She was about 5'2 and weighed around 95-100 pounds so she was little and always thinking of a big wolf or dog taking her turned her on. She bit her lip again only wearing the school uniforms which looked kinda slutty. Her skirt was only a few inches below her ass and her top was a tanktop for god sakes. She also had to wear knee high stockings and what kind of school made girls wear boots leather boots at that. She shook her head trying to get it out of her mind she just wanted this to be over with so she could go home and snuggle with her boyfriend.

He smiled looking over her body rubbing over her school girl outfit to her ass. â??mmm what wolf or man could resist this little school girl.â? He kissed her neck knocking on the door. The man opened it and after checking that they had a reservation and then led them back to a room. There were several comfortable chairs and a large bed at one end. The man told them that some one would be here soon to help them.

It wasnâ??t two minutes when two people showed up, both lovely girls dressed in skirts and tight tops. One of them came over to her smiling, while the other went to him. â??We are here to help you get ready,â? the one in front of her was talking, â??My name is Carol.â? â??and Iâ??m Crystal.â? They waited for them both to introduce themselves. He spoke up, â??Iâ??m Asbel and this is my girlfriendâ?¦â? he let her give her name waiting.

Back
Top Bottom