Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB A real RP search, I promise. :3 (Dragonriders of Pern??)

Hello, hello everyone! Thank you for checking out my search thread!

I'm interested in both story-driven RPs and smut-driven RPs - we can have up to a 90/10 ratio either way! ~.^ Short-term and long-term stories are of interest as well.

I play original characters only. I rarely will bother to find a picture for my character, as I'm more than happy to stick to description only, but if you have a gallery I can pick from I can do that. I just really don't want to spend all my free time searching for the right picture for my admittedly picky tastes and then it be something you don't even like. I also only play opposite original characters.

I'm into a lot of scenarios for one-shots so feel free to throw your ideas at me. Here's my f-list for an idea of what I like: F-list!
----- But you can pretty much always guarantee that I prefer monogamy and I prefer playing the submissive party, if applicable.

I'll play all kinds of genres - supernatural, fantasy (high, low, questionable!), sci-fi, modern, etc. etc. Just no historical RPs that are hyper-focused on historical details. I don't have the time to do the research.

I am exclusively interested in writing female characters opposite herms/futas/shemales/etc. or other females at this time. Basically, please have your primary character have boobies, dick/vagina/both optional. >3

I also love quite a few fandoms, here's some I'm usually always happy to play in, but again, OCs only.
Dragonriders of Pern (would fucking love this; no matter the day/hour/mood, I'd love a long-term of it especially)
Harry Potter
Pokemon
Star Wars

Ask for others.

Questions~? PM me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom