Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy superheroines and your favorite artists

RichardSteele

Planetoid
Wondering how many other smutty/kinky geeks are out there and so I thought I'd start sort of a 'babe-of-the-day' thread. Everyone post your favorite sexy superheroine and your favorite artist to draw them! As a horny teenager growing up in the 90's, I had a big time hang-up on Catwoman drawn by Jim Balent!
DtgWJMXVsAAncwb.jpg

Garf23

Here to play and have fun!
I'm no expert on artists but I'd say I had a lesbian crush on black cat from the Spiderman Animated series and I love bondage soooo
black cat.png

Garf23

Oh yeah. Felicia in bondage is my jam (as you can tell from my profile banner 😁) /and I believe she bi in canon now (I think?) So...yay!
Don't much care if she is bi or not....doesn't stop me admiring her curves and wishing I looked that good(But a girl can dream). I admire a lot of fictional women who I know aren't gay or bi and it doesn't stop me unless they reach through the screen or page and say "Oi! I don't lean that way" I ain't stopping.

OP
RichardSteele

RichardSteele

Planetoid
It also seemed poetic to have Blackcat follow catwoman
d9i1kau-079e7a2b-46ad-4a54-9000-83e3fd6f11cb.gif

But I prefer Harley to her....
Yowza! It's stuff like this that started my whole fetish. Like the 1984 Supergirl, peril scenes just made me feel differently about superheroines, y'know?

Garf23

I believe you're right. There's four more pages if you want to check out the artist's page (not much happens). Though another artist did a cute little Selina/Felicia comic (That's the last page, but it has links to all pages)
It's a good comic but....there's a slight problem. It's a scene taken from the game which was suppose to be a spin off of the animated series where Doc Oc knew who Blackcat was under her mask so this panel of the comic makes....little sense
de66wcn-036386e7-8393-4e3a-bf5a-ec1861d0f1e9.jpg

Top Bottom