Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf and the Fox (RudexMono)

Alexander was sitting in a plush chair in the middle of a huge living room, a rather bored expression on his face. He was, to say the least, spoiled. His parents were richer than God and he, of course, was their spoiled little son that could do no wrong. That meant that he surrounded himself with expensive luxuries and pretty women. But those women hardly stayed around. After all, he fit the description of a wolf. He loved to torment and tease them and sooner or later, they left. But today he received the perfect gift. A fox girl to do whatever he wished with. His own little pet.

But even though his money was the reason for his popularity, it didn't mean he wasn't attractive. His high silvery wolf ears met with his shaggy hair of the same color. His eyes were a rich amber gold and looked like they fit the predator they were attached to. His teeth had a pair of longer than normal, extra sharp canines. And he was gorgeous. His face was enough to make a girl swoon. And as he stood, walking around his new fox, he got a wolfish grin. "I am your new master..."

FoxGirl.jpg

Kiku looked at the wolf boy and her ears went down and her tail went between her legs. Bitin her lip some her teeth weren't that sharp so she couldn't bite down and hurt someone. Looking at him as he walked around her she glared at him then started to get up until the chain that held her down made her sit back down. She whimpered hard as he said he was her new master and she shook her head her ears going up and down listening to any sounds that she could find.

She was a beatiful foxgirl and she looked around with almond looking eyes and she sighed some. Her light brown goldish puffy tail went from her legs and she layed down curled up some her tail going close to her legs. Closing her eyes she looked up at him and growled some "you will never be my master I won't fucking let you bitch..I'm no ones slave and I'm no ones bitch". She growled some and kicked him in the shin then smirked some and tilted her head "you will get more of that if you don't let me go".

When she kicked his shin, he yelped and jumped back, his ears and tail suddenly up, his fangs bared. "You are mine...And if you continue to be such a little bitch, I will make you one. I will drag you out in front of the whole house staff and let them all watch as I make you cry in pain and moan like a whore." His whole body slowly relaxed and he slowly started to let his tail wag.

"Do you really want me to fuck you like a bitch in heat for everyone to watch." Then he smirked again. "Or maybe you do. I bet you like being fucked by your masters don't you?" He stretched a little and looked her over slowly. "I suppose I could if you ask for it..."

Her ears and tail went up also and she glared and growled at him deeply "fuck off bitch..I'm not yours". She kicked him again in the same spot but harder and she smirked some tilting her head "I'm not your bitch..but you can sure as hell be mine"? She looked around and saw how rich he was then she started to kick on the chain hoping to make it break but it was pretty hard so she knew there was no way out of this.

She sighed hard and glared up at him her fangs dull but showing and she looked away as she heard a maid come in. She whimpered some and layed down like she was hurt and her body trembled some playing like she was hurt so the maid would feel bad for her. Her tail went between her legs and her ears went flat to her head then she looked up at the wolf boy and smirked some.

Alexander stepped away to avoid most of the kick this time. And as she glared at him like that, he pushed back a laugh. This girl was going to be fun to break. But then the maid came in and she played the victim. His look to the maid caused her to flinch. But he didn't focus on the maid anymore. Instead he looked at the fox girl and decided it was time she got kicked. He kicked her stomach hard, trying to knock the air out of her.

And after he kicked her, he pushed her to the floor hard, holding her down. "I think its time you learned some respect bitch. You...Stay here and watch this. I want her to feel embarrassed while I punish her." Meanwhile, his tail moved up the fox's thigh, stroking softly.

Kiku looked at the maid as she flinched and her ears went up some knowing now why everyone left the guy. He must be abusive and when he kicked her hard in the stomach that comfirmed it. Yelping loudly she looked up at him glaring deely up at him deeply and she looked away not knowing what the hell he was going to do.

When he pushed her down to the ground she whimpered and looked over at the maid as to ask for help but when the wolf boys tails went between her thighs and started to stroke softly she closed her eyes and her body shivered as she felt his against hers. He felt so strong and it just turned her on more the way he let his tail touch her.

Alexander wasn't one to be gentle with a girl, no matter how cute she was or how much pleasure she promised him. So he didn't hesitate to grab the front of her shirt of the little outfit she had on and pull hard, ripping it from her chest. He only smirked as he exposed her small breasts. Meanwhile, his tail was busy forcing her skirt higher. The maid wasn't going to help. She was paid good money to do this exact same thing with him and if he found a new toy, she was happy.

Meanwhile, he leaned down, sinking his sharp teeth into the front of his fox's bra, ripping that open as well. He wasn't going to baby her. She was going to be fucked her for being bad and that was just how it was. She was going to be punished and she would probably enjoy it. But he didn't care. "Take off your panties..."

She lookeda at him with a scared look in her eyes and she struggled some yelping as he ripped her shirt off she yipped some then her hips started to buck against his tail from the sensation. Whimperin hard as he ripped her bra off then told her to take her panties off she nodded and quickly took them off then looked away blushing some as she was hella tight down there.

She looked up at him her cunt shaved and she struggled some more twisting and turnin to get away thats if she could. Biting her lip she wrapped her tail around his leg and started to pull him off her "bitch get off me...I'm not yours and never will be".

Alexander pushed her hard to the floor as her tail wrapped around his leg. "If you aren't mine they why did you take your panties off?" He slapped her across the face before pulling his pants down. Being so rough with her had him very aroused. His cock was standing thick and hard in front of her. He was nice and big and in her tight pussy, it would feel amazing.

He pulled her legs around him and locked them tightly. Then he pushed against her softly at first, making sure he was lined up right. Then, without any warning, He grabbed her hips and thrust in hard, stretching her and causing him to groan. "Fuck...You are nice and tight. I bet you like being fucked."

Back
Top Bottom