Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The House of Blue [cyberpunk, supernatural, blackmail, dark, slice of life, discord]

blue...

Super-Earth
Blue:

• Respect is respect, show it or forgo it, either way you get what you give.
  • Outgoing
  • Busy but willing to commit.
  • 2-4 Paragraphs is the sweet spot but will write more if the juices start to flow.
  • Sporadic replies due to military work.

Contract:

1. I will make it a point to inform my partners either through status update or pm that I will be gone for work and the RP is on pause.
  2. Since I do it I don't think it is out of the ordinary or a hassle to ask that you do the same.
  3. Threads or Pm. I love OOC on discord and planning there so reach out if you do as well, but not required.
  4. 1-liners are not okay don't come at me with that bull....
  5. Ghosting 👻👻 It happens I get it but just let me know. If it is something with my writing I want to grow so criticism brought in a polite tactful way is desired if that may be the case. No hard feelings ever.
  6. Real life will and shall always be put first. Point blank period. I will never be upset if this is something you need to take care of or handle. Do your thing boo I got you.

Kinks:

Dominant Kinks
Submissive Kinks
  • Choking
  • Voyeurism
  • Marking
  • Edging
  • Slapping/Spanking/Patting
  • Pegging
  • Begging
  • Begging
  • Spit/Saliva
  • Spit/Saliva
  • Degrading
  • Degrading
  • Primal Play
  • Slapping
  • Anal
  • Scratching
  • Rough care
  • Rule and Reward
  • Oral giving and receiving
  • Roughed up/Pushed around

The kinks listed above are ones I try to incorporate within the mass majority of Roleplays.

I do crave a lot of things randomly so asking would be your best bet to see if I'll dabble in something new.

Pairings and Plots:

There are a lot of different genres that I have grown found of over the years and below I will spoiler a plot and pairing for each one as a sample:

airdrop-control-center-iphone-x-hero.jpg
Sighs the typical reaction to an overworked and underappreciated person. Another yet mundane day in the life of YC/MC. It hasn't been much time after the dating phase had ended and for some reason the glamour and puppy love phase skipped this relationship and the rut phase came with zero restraint. That is until YC/MC received a random airdrop. The name was masked and unknown and due to the nature of an airdrop the number was hidden. Sure turning airdrop receiving off to everyone would have been the smartest and responsible thing to do but for some reason the media sent just sparked an interest deep in the gut.
A slice of life built around the ease of airdropping to random folks. This is designed to allow for YC/MC to play dom or sub. The foreground is set to send this into directions of blackmail or something else within any scenery. As far as pairings is concerned any pairing can match but humans came to mind when I wrote this.

75f.jpg
"What again! Tonight! Why? We are supposed to hang out.." The words of YC the ultra advanced artificial intelligence designed for the everyday life of the working consumer. Except yours just couldn't get over you and your endeavors. None of them where ever worthy enough pretty enough or smart enough for you. Missed calls and text and events all cancelled by the one and only. As systems and upgrades came out so did hardware changes and soon she could be everywhere. Smart homes and phones all connected to her and she made sure to exploit her powers.
In this Sci-Fi dilemma a jealous A.I. wants you to herself and will stop at no cost. YC plays this and grows from software and hardware upgrades. A premise built off the Blade Runner A.I. but not Blade Runner. I can see pairings revolving around
Artificial Intelligence x Human
Android x Human
Human x Human

tumblr_400ca0500a597e80f91b12daeeaf1ce7_88f49646_500.gif kat-witch.gif a70861b93c224c8a185d3ef92e04b80c.jpg
The hunt is always on in this modern setting city. Deep rooted with old crime, you know, the crime that put arson and murder to shame. The type of sophistication required to wipe out family lines without a bat of an eye. This story revolves around the wicked families of the three major houses of old. Witches the dwindled down race who stood their ground against human sciences against all warnings. Werewolves the hidden species who remain myths, even in this day in age still feared by many species. Lastly the Vampires who have kept the secret of the wolves and maintain the systems needed for the city to run.
Welcome to Paraban City, the once shining light designed for multi species existence after the war ended. Unfortunately after falling to the human scientific advantage, and all though meeting it's reason for creation, the light to lead the way of the world is now it's shadow. I see pairings of all and any species you can think of. All though the moguls are the three all species have come through Paraban city.

lovers.gif
The depths of despair lie here and feed upon your carnal desires. An RP focused on the darker side of wants. Slice of life in a modern day. (willing to entertain history setting) YC/MC could play someone innocently entering a lifestyle unknown or they could be accustomed to it and engaging in new desires.
Not much to explain here more of a smut storyline but with open kinks could lead to a twisted story amongst pairings.
Human x Human

640px-rotf-alice-film-reveal.jpg tumblr_inline_nx2lh31kIY1qgfyua_640.jpg eee7986e33afbfa1859dbf248a09d289.jpg 0bf0d8fd1a876f179c15178beb7d6127.jpg main-qimg-cc11a435a9de28b76ad7f849197d4f43-lq.jpg
Space aged travel has been made possible thanks to the efforts and discovery of Element Xi. The light durable metal unable to melt allowed the science division of NASA to develop ships capable of light speed. The same scientist led the first ever exploration into the unknown.
New worlds and new alien species can be found here. Species of ill intent to species with mental abilities that change your thoughts of life. I see pairings between characters being diverse and fluid with discovery of new planets and worlds. Think of Fifth Element and City of 1000 planets. Multiple alien life forms waiting to be discovered.
Human x Human
Human x Alien
Alien x Alien

Discord: Blue#6717
F-List: F-list - Warning

Last edited:
still looking since i never get any interests. Might have to redo my post…..

Back
Top Bottom