Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{M or NBxF} Dark Smut; Dom seeking Subs

Artzfel

Casual Psychopath
Hey there! I’m not great at making threads so I’ll keep this fairly short. As the title suggests, I’m interested in playing some dark smut focused roleplays. I’m generally mostly limitless. I’ve been roleplaying for around six years, and am comfortable writing anything from two sentences to three paragraphs. As long as I’m given something more than one sentence, I’m pretty relaxed as far as post length is concerned. Generally speaking I match what my partner gives me. Quality over quantity. I'm generally fine roleplay both onsite and on discord.

Here is my old
Futa thread if you’re more interested in that.

I greatly prefer faceclaims, and any images are welcome. Whether it’s photos, art, or anime doesn’t really matter to me. I’m fine with Modern, Fantasy, or Sci-Fi settings.

I’ve written against a large number of different types of subs. If you want me to treat you disrespectfully OOC as well just let me know in your initial message, along with limits.

CRAVING: No Clue

My limits include:
Shit
Vomit
Foot Worship
Amputation
Vore

This means that these are things I’m okay with:
Snuff
Asphyxiation
Incest
Physical & Emotional Abuse
Degradation
Raceplay
Slavery
Somnophilia
Bad Ends
Abduction

That’s not to say it’s the only thing I’m interested in. Here’s my F-List

Whether it’s just a dark smutty one-shot sex, or something with more plot and a fleshed-out setting, I’m open. Just shoot a message my way in PMs if you’re interested.

(Update) Adding some random super generic plot ideas below, can edit any of it. Certainly not all I'm willing to write:

Bully x Mother/Girlfriend/Victim

A suburban mother discovers her son or daughter is being harassed and bullied by someone at school. She goes to confront them, confident in her ability to tell them off, or go to the parents, but instead, she finds herself overpowered and quickly getting fucked like a sex doll. Otherwise I'm also open to other roles, the girlfriend of a victim, or maybe she's the victim herself and things escalate.

Son x Mother
The young man always thought his mother was the most beautiful. Just her and him in their mansion for his entire life. He'd always been a bit unstable, but never acted out until now. Hearing that his mother was going out to dinner with a man, he decided there's only one way to teach her who the only man in her life is allowed to be.

Student x Teacher
Having failed him for skipping class, and suspended him for sexual harassment, he was probably her biggest trouble student. She expected him to act out more like a child, and insult her. She never expected him to either force himself on her in her office, or follow her to her car and abduct her.

Teen x Housewife
A lonely woman lived in the house beside his. Husband always on business, so when summer break starts, and he has a lot of freetime, he figured a fun hobby would be to break into her home and use her upon a whim. Breaking the woman into being his toy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom