Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Secret (Mono_s Girl and J)

JMontvale

Star
Steve Whitaker hurried back to his apartment. His last class of the week was over, and Steve wanted to get home before his sister. He hoped to fix a nice dinner for them to share.

Steve was 19 and his sister was 18. They had secretly been in love since Steve had been 15, but it wasn't until she came to the same college and started living in the apartment with him, that they had become lovers. Being away from their family gave them the freedom to finally start having sex. Best of all, no one at the college knew they were brother and sister, so they were able to be more open about their relationship then they otherwise could.

Steve loved and cherished his sister as deeply and faithfully as any man could love both his sister and lover. He did all he could to make her first year at college easier than his had been, and to allow her to feel loved in as low a stress level as could be managed at college.

Maya looked at the nurse as she sat in the room and she sighed some. She was awfully hungry the last month or two and her stomach was starting to get a little bigger. Whimpering some as a male man came in she looked up at him then at the nurse and got a scared look in her eyes as they looked at each other. Whimpering some as the nurse said she was pregnant her heart skipped and she grabbed her bag and started out the door.

Quickly paying for the bill she whimpered hard and she started to wonder what her brother would think if he knew. She couldn't tell him not yet she was to scared to she didn't want him to leave her. As the nurse came after her she shook her head and started to run until the nurse let her be. Sighing some she went down the road back to the apartment and she saw her brother htne she gulped and got a scared look in her eyes.

Going over to him she hugged him then the something inside her stomach moved and she looked up at him smiling weakly then she headed for the door dropping her bag. She ran into the house and went into the bathroom throwing up. She couldn't believe this was happening her pregnant at 18 and at collage. She wasn't even married and it was her brothers child, she hadn't had sex with anyone else and she didn't even know what her parents would think if they found out. Tears started to come down her cheeks and she brought her hands to her face and rocked back and forth. She was going to be an outcast and now her parents would hate her even more.

Steve smiled when he saw Maya, but then he saw the expression of fear on his sister's face. He hugged her back, feeling how tightly he was holding him. He thought he felt some sort of movement in her stomach.

"What's wrong, sis?" he asked with concern. She smiled weakly at him, but Steve wasn't fooled. Something was wrong. Then, Maya ran into the bathroom. Steve followed after her. The 19 year old heard his sister began to throw up, and he hurried into the bathroom. Steve held Maya's hair for her and softly stroked her back. "Did you eat something bad? Do you want to go to the infirmary?" The thought of anything happening to Maya terrified Steve. He loved his sister with all his heart, and Steve's only thought was of helping her however he could.

Maya whimpered hard as he came into the bathroom with her then she closed her eyes "no bro I'm fine..if I go to the infamary my news will be passed around and I will be called a slut". She bit her lip and trembled as he rubbed her back softly then she got up whiping her face off and she looked at him then looked at herself in the mirror and she closed her eyes clenching onto the counter "bro I'm fucking pregnant". She whimpered hard then fell down to her knees crying hard she hadn't wanted this and she knew she wouldn't be able to stop it. She was against abortion and she knew her brother wouldn't hurt her enough to kill it.

Getting up she ran into her room slamming the door and she went over to her bed grabbing her pillow and snuggling it close. She cryed hard not knowing what he thought and what he was going to do about it. Biting her lip she whimpered hard and tryed to calm herself down but she was in a panic and didn't know how to calm herself down.

Steve was shocked when Maya said that she would be called a slut if she went to the infirmary. He knew Maya wasn't like that. He was as certain that she had been faithful to him as he was that the sky was blue. Then, Maya had told him that she was pregnant.

He was surprised because he knew they had been careful. It wasn't the best timing for them to have a baby, not to mention that they'd end up in prison if it was ever found out that they were lovers. However, Steve had thought about the possibility of getting Maya pregnant for a while. He knew that no method of contraception was 100% effective, so there was always that small chance. Steve hurried after his little sister into their room.

The college student found Maya lying on the bed and crying. Steve sat next to her and began to gently rub her back and shoulder.

"I didn't plan on getting you pregnant, honey," he said softly. "But that doesn't mean I'm not happy that we're going to have a baby. There's no one but you that I would ever want to have a baby with. I love you, sis, and knowing that you're carrying our baby doesn't make that go away. If anything, I love you even more." Steve softly kissed his sister on the ear, cheek and forehead. "You're my sister, my lover and now you're the mother of my child. I'll never stop loving you, Maya."

She whimpered hard as her brother came into her room and sat down next to her. Turning over she looked up at him and smiled some then nodded "yeah I know but..I just didn't think it would happen right now..it's to early..I need to get my education done and get a job..I can't do all that while I'm pregnant or even taking care of it..plus the stress of everyone looking at me weird..it doesn't seem right".

Looking at him as he said he loved her even more she looked at a pitcure of them on the first day they made love and she smiled. Then in an instant she had him pinned down to the bed and she bit his neck hard and sucked even harder trying to make a hickey so no one would mess with him. Running her hand down his chest and to his crotch she squeezed it lightly then started to grind against him and she gasped some "babe...please..fuck me..make me scream again...I don't care if other people hear..I just want you".

She looked at him then bit her lip and straddled his hips wondering if he would do it but she didn't want to push him. She was horny and being pregnant increased that even more and she couldn't help it. Leaning her head down she kissed his neck and then nipped as his collar bone and she whimpered hard as she ran her hands up and down his chest and sides telling him she wanted it and badly.

Steve groaned with pleasure when Maya began to give him a hickey. He cried out when she ran her hand down his body and started to massage his cock. He rolled his little sister over and yanked her shirt open. Steve tore his own shirt off with impatience and opened and shoved his pants and boxers down.

The 19 year old kissed Maya's breasts, sucking her nipples feverishly while he pushed her panties aside and pressed his cock to her sultry entrance. He groaned loud enough that their neighbors surely heard when he thrust into Maya, plunging deep into her body in an instant.

Steve began to thrust fast and hard, shaking their bed as he fucked Maya faster and faster. He kissed his sister in passion and to muffle the groans and cries of ecstasy.

"Oh, gawd, Maya! It feels so good fucking you! Does it feel good for you too?"

She looked at him and whimpered some yelping in surprise as he rolled over and ripped her shirt over. When he pushed his pants and boxers down she smiled and gasped loudly wanting him to fuck her so hard.

When he started to suck her breasts she maoned then screamed in pleasure as he thrusted into her. She gripped onto his shoulders and she screamed in more pleasure as he started to thrust harder and faster. She brought her hands to her side and then to the sheets gripping tightly onto them as he kept on fucking her so hard.

When he asked her if it felt it she nodded and thrusted her hips up hard so it cock hit agaisnt her womb and she arched her back high her body pressing hard against his and she maoned out loudly almost screaming. Biting her lip she whimpered a little and nuzzled into his neck "flip me over bro...fuck me hard in the ass..please..I need release and someone to be rough with me".

Steve pulled out of his sister and flipped her roughly over. He took just long enough to finish pulling Maya's clothes off before he rammed deep into her pussy again. Now, he went slower, but just as hard with his thrusts.

While Steve fucked his sister's pregnant pussy, He started to work fingers into Maya's butt. He worked to loosen his sister's back door up as quickly as he could. Maya wanted her brother's cock inside her back door, and Steve wanted to give her exactly what she'd asked for.

Maya yelped as he flipped her over then she screamed in pleasure once again and closed her eyes tighty gripping onto the sheets as he fucked her pussy again. When he shoved some fingers into her ass she yelped adn winced in surprise and she bit her lip knowing it was going to hurt more and she would make alot of noise but she didn't care.

Bucking her hips back against him she closed her eyes and knew she was going to hurt for a week or more. Looking at the closed blinds she sighed and nuzzled into her brothers neck "I love you so much..Don't ever leave me..I don't ever want to lose you". She whimpered some and layed her head down ready to submit completely to him once again.

"I'll never leave you," Steve gasped while he pulled out and readied himself to enter Maya's ass. "I love you so much. Whatever you want... or need, just ask. I'm yours." Steve pushed slowly into Maya's back door. He had never taken her anally, and the tightness was incredible, almost painful to the young man. "Let me know if you want me to stop," Steve gasped.

She smiled as he said he would never leave her and she gripped onto the sheets and whimpered a little as her brother entered her. It hurt like hell but she wanted him to get the best please he had ever have. He deserved it and she wanted him to get this everytime they fucked. She pushed up against him gasping loudly as her ass felt his hips against it. She smiled and nuzzled into the pillow. She scooted back and she brought her ass in the air so he could thrust into her hard and deep so he could get a good climax. She smiled some and layed her head in the pillow.

Maya didn't tell Steve to stop. She even angled herself to let him get deep inside her. Taking that sign, Steve began to thrust deep and hard inside his sister's ass. It was an incredible new way for them to make love and he hoped it was as good for Maya as it was for him.

As he continued, Steve began to increase the tempo of his thrusts. He didn't think he could hold out too much longer.

"Oh, it feels so good!" Steve grunted. His thrusting became erratic and his moans louder as he drew closer and closer to his orgasm. "Gonna cum!" He barely managed to say it before his cock erupted inside Maya's ass, sending his hot cum into her back door.

She smiled some and gripped onto the sheets then she gasped loudly as he started to slam deep into her ass. Trembling some from the pain mixed with pleasure she knew by the way his thrusts kept getting faster and deeper she knew he was going to have a good climax.

She screamed some as he started to thrust a little to hard and deep as he got closer but she gripped onto the sheets knowing he was close. Gasping as he came her body fell to the bed and she trembled as some of his cum even went on her ass and back.

Smiling she looked back at him as he was panting and she giggled some "I knew that way you would be like this after..we can do it anytime you want bro..we might have to do it this way since I'm going to be pregnant and at some point we can't fuck". She sat up and her body trembled some as she got up taking his hand and dragging him to the bathroom once more.

Turning the shower on she smiled and took his shirt off then she took her shirt off and she dragged him in against her body and she kissed him running her hands down his chest and she also grinded against him some "we can fuck again...if you want...both ways also".

Steve happily went into the shower with Maya. He moaned softly as she ran her hands over his chest. He loved her touch on his body. He kissed Maya deeply and long, his tongue exploring her sweet mouth. Then, Steve began to kiss his sister's cheek, ear and then down onto her neck. His neck had a pleasant sting from the wonderful hickey she had given him, and Steve wanted to give Maya the same pleasure.

Steve bit into Maya's soft neck, sucking as he did so to leave a good mark. Just as Maya had marked Steve as hers, he marked her as his.

"Mmm..." he moaned as his cock started to grow again. "I can't ever get enough of fucking you. Let's wash each other first. Get nice and clean before we get dirty again." Steve smiled as he started to soap his sister's breasts. He washed Maya's body with careful, stimulating attention to every sensitive inch of her gorgeous body.

Back
Top Bottom