Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxAny: Kitten Likes to Plot. Can You Help?

EmeraldKitten32

Planetoid
Welcome beautiful loves. How's your day? Maybe it's evening? Either way, I hope it's going well enough. Looking to cure some boredom? Me too. Let's see what we can do to help each other.

*EDIT: I have no idea what sort of online time I have currently. At least once a week for two or three hours is probably practical. Sorry, I know that's kinda bleh, but we'll see I guess. If you have some sort of online schedule I can try and accommodate it. I'm almost always out of work by 8 p.m.(EST I believe?)

I have almost no experience with thread rp, and am far more comfortable with PM. But, if you prefer the threads, we can do that too. I am very flexible.

As far as everything else goes, it's really a take what tickles your fancy type of buffet. I do have a few plots or ideas and I will post those as replies shortly. I usually only Main females, but I can double and triple and am willing to play male or something else for any of those roles. I don't have much experience playing non-binary or genderless type characters but if you're willing to be patient I'm sure I can make a good go of it. Practice makes perfect after all. Which is really only partially true.

Sorry, I ramble a lot. And that's probably the second most important thing; I ramble, often, and especially the more comfortable I get with a person. I'm also a bit of a nerd and I geek hardcore over Skyrim or Labyrinth. So....haha, just fair warning.

I am willing to do quick rps that are only an hour or so if that's what you're looking for. But I am really, really looking for a long term partner. Female would be SO GREAT! But, I have met plenty of others perfectly capable of long term, intricate and intense plots. So, gender really isn't an issue. I'm just missing having a female rp partner, that's all.

So, if you see something you like, send me a hey. Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Some Plots
Some rough plot ideas. Most of them are written for FxM, but I'm always open to FxF as well.

Obsession
Two friends have just moved to a big city. They settle into an apartment as roommates. The young woman has always had problems finding a good guy. She's pretty and fun but seems to attract real jerks. The young man has always been a bit of a loner, coming from an abusive, traumatic home. He's always had a thing for his friend but never acted on it. One night when he was younger he murdered someone and once in the big city, he developed a homicidal desire and becomes a serial killer. The friends end up having a few romantic moments, but how long can he keep his secret?
This is kinda dark, and we can adjust as needed. Maybe the female is the psychotic one. (3/10 Looking to expand my dominant females, so I would be very interested in doing this with the female as the crazy.)

A Deadly Affair.
It's the end of the civil war in Skyrim. The Imperials have successfully crushed the Stormcloak rebellion, but with heavy loss to her people the new High King hasn't done much to appease the citizens' desire for freedom. With Astrid dead and the Dragonborn busy slaying dragons, the Dark Brotherhood needs leadership. A young woman seeks to be that answer. She sneaks into the King's palace as a maid/guard, and starts a steamy affair. Her real motives are murderous, as is the Brotherhood's way, but, when she starts developing real feelings for her lover will she be able to go through with the contract?

All's Fair...
Again in Skyrim. This one is a really rough idea. Set either before the civil war, or a few decades after, both the Thieves Guild and the Brotherhood are under new leadership. The two new leaders think they'd be able to benefit one another by working together. During this time they start an affair but it's rocky at the best of times. They spend as much time on jobs as they do trying to undermine each other.
Like I said, rough, but I'm open to suggestions.

Hell's Embrace ( *I'm sort of looking to work on more dominant female characters, so I was thinking, I'm either looking for a Dominant Male(Kristof(Unless you're into making it complex, then maybe both Lucien and Kristof?)) to pair with the angel. *OR* I'd be willing to try my hand with Lilith and I'd be willing to take Sub (m or f) or even better, a switch so maybe you could give me some key areas where my dominant character is lacking, or what is really good and should be left alone?)
In a Hell-like dimension, the Korvath's have ruled for centuries with an iron fist. A fallen angel finds herself at the mercy of Lucien Korbath. Much like his father, Lucien and his twin sister, Lilith, have a taste for domination. Lucien forces her into the twisted world of BDSM, and she finds she enjoys it. With Lord Korvath's health failing, Lucien takes her as wife. But his cold ways after play leaves her lonely. When the Rogue eldest brother, Kristof returns for his father's death he is smitten by his new sister-in-law. Like the rest of the family, Kristof's desires are dark. But there's a side to him that is sweet. Will he steal his brother's woman?

Embrace (Currently I've little to no interest in this one, just so we're on the same page)
Tachia has just been coronated, her mother-the Queen- was murdered. Now, the shapeshifter finds herself in charge of a collapsing kingdom. Her mother, in trying to prepare her for leadership, also created a darker need in the young ruler. A desire that makes her a prime target for an invading King. The King is fueled by his desire to conquer and own. When he sets his sights on Tachia's home, the Queen meets with him to try and come to a compromise. But, the King manages to find the weakness of the warrior queen, her desire to be dominated. (Looking for a dark, twisted Dominant who would enjoy breaking the Queen's spirit.)

Regency Era So, I've been reading a lot of romance novels again....ugh! I know, right? Haha. Anywho, so I have no plot, but I would enjoy something along the lines of Outlander(anyone seen it, cause I've yet to read it?) Or 'The Bride of Black Douglas'. Idk, guess I'm on a Scottish kick. Oh, so...more so romantic, historical fiction. Haha. If you have a plot, I'd love to hear it. If not and you'd just like to discuss, that's great too. Maybe we can come up with something.

I will add more as I think of them

Last edited:
Probably my craziest but most desired idea!
Ok, so a rather odd request. I'm looking for someone to help me come up with a Labyrinth-esque plot....Together. Yes, I want it to be our project, together. I've little to no idea what sort of things should happen, or how exactly it should go. But, I want someone that wants to put the same amount of effort into it, instead of using your idea or my idea.

Maybe Jareth's son/daughter has finally come of age and finds him/herself in a similar conundrum. Or maybe it's not a mortal at all he/she is obsessed with, but someone from another kingdom? Elves, Orcs, Faey? Dunno.

I'd even be willing to start with a plot from scratch. You like fairies and magick, I like dragons and assassins. I'm sure we could combine the two and toss a few plot twists in there. Guess I just want someone to write with. Yes, everyone loves a good smut scene, but I'd love to meet people who actually like to write the other details as well, not just the sexy stuff. It's so much more enjoyable that way.

I do know I don't just want to use the original story line and alter it here and there for something more 'adult orientated'.

So, if anyone is feeling interested, or creative....drop me a pm.

Wayward Partners and Old Connections
Hey loves. Do any of you happen to know a fairly sarcastic and hot-tempered lady who goes usually by some form of Ara? Agarachi or something along these lines. I know it's a super long shot.....I used to rp with her and talk to her like...ohhhh.....fifteen years ago via NEOpets. Hahaha. Yes....super old. But, I thought maybe it was worth a chance. I know her real name but I won't put anyone on blast like that, even if I'm just looking to get back into contact. She had a lizard that she adored and she hated my ex Abby.

"I won't put people on blast"....proceeds to put my ex on blast. *hangs head* Really it's the only thing I can that might jog her memory. *shrugs*

Familiarity
So, I keep getting a lot of requests for stuff that I am really just not familiar with. So, I decided I would add this little spot here where I'm going to list all the books/movies/TV/video games that I am familiar with and can accommodate so that maybe we can avoid this whole situation. If it's not on this list then I either have no idea what it is, or it's just not something I'm willing to work with.

Books:
- Twilight Series
- Three Sisters Trilogy
- The Cousins O'Dwyer Series
- Night Circus
- Anyting Drizzt Do'Urden
- The Grim Company
-The Night Angel Trilogy
- Game Of Thrones (This one is a bit iffy. I've read two and a half books and have NEVER seen a single episode, hence why it's under books and not TV. *shrugs*)
- Wuthering Heights
- All Grimm's Fairytales
- Some Sherrilyn Kenyon - so I have an idea of this universe, but don't have anything, in particular, I like more than others.
- Every Witch Way But Dead(The Hallows) Series
- Nightworld Series
- The Witcher series
- The Heir Chronicles

Movies:
- Lord Of The Rings(I am not a diehard fan, sorry guys, but I think I know enough to make this work.)
- The Fast And The Furious(haven't seen past #3)
- Pitch Black/Chronicles of Riddick
- Moulin Rouge
- Alice In Wonderland(any of them)
- Jupiter Ascending
- Most Disney movies
- X-men(I have seen a lot of these, but not all.)
- Labyrinth **(This will forever be my favorite and if you can plot something loosely based on this I will swear my soul to eternal servitude for you. ;P )
- Ponyo
- Spirited Away
- Grave of the Fireflies
- My Neighbor Totoro
- From Up On Poppy Hill
- Howl's Moving Castle
- Princess Mononoke
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Flowers
- Birdbox
- A Silent Place
- Resident Evil
- Silent Hill
- World of Warcraft

T.V.:
- Supernatural (only til like season 12 or something)
- Law and Order: SVU (the old seasons)
- Charmed (the old generation)
- The Witcher
- A.H.S. (most of the seasons)
- Dead to Me
- Rizzoli and Isles
- Criminal Minds
- The Seven Deadly Sins (like six episodes into the third season, but actively watching it.)
- Inuyasha
- Pokemon(but like the first season only.)
- The Last Unicorn
- The Dark Crystal(both thr movie and the series)

Videogames:
- Skyrim
- ESO
- The Witcher(3)
^^^^ I'm particular about what I play so this is a short list. Sorry. ^.^

(This list isn't done yet. I'm not sure it will ever be done. Haha.)

Last edited:
Just a bump.
I am back around for some time, so am looking for a partner again. I do not want to use discord because I am not online like that currently. So it'll be pms. I can promise to respond at least every other day, but more than likely I will check my messages daily. I'm kind of looking to get lost in something dark and fantastical.....so don't come at me with any slice of life stuff currently, please? I'm just going to say no thank you.

Here! Have a cookie! *holds up chocolate chip cookie* You're welcome.

Bumpity bump
Howdy lovelies! How's it been?

Looking to add another partner, maybe two.

I'm actually kind of looking to do maybe some Bruce Wayne/Selina Kyle type set up. Been trying to finish up Gotham and guess it's stuck on my brain. However, as always, I'm willing to plot and scheme together if you've got something else in mind.

Hope you're having a great day!

Sone updates....and a bump.
My availability has changed. Mondays through Thursdays will probably be more miss than hit as I work ten hour shifts now. But depending on what you're looking for, I may be able to squeeze in replies on those days.

Fridays and Saturdays are much better and will allow me to reply frequently throughout both days.

As for what I'm looking for....honestly I'm looking for something dark and fantastical. But other than that basic and somewhat vague jump point, anything is open. So, yeah.

Bump.

S.S.D.D.
Aye. I lost my password and crap for a while, but I found it again. Yay. Anywho.

Had some schedule changes recently and more to come next month probably. But for now Tuesday nights, Wednesdays, and Fridays and Saturdays seem to be open pretty often.

I'm looking to jump start my creative juices as I'm trying to revamp a novel I'm working on. Looking for something fantasy-ish, dark perhaps. I have a list up that way, but the cravings and preferred are probably not accurate right now. Still probably gives you a pretty good idea of my comfort zone. I do have a few plots rolling around in my head, but I'm open to quite a bit really.

The only thing I will have to flat out deny is anything on discord. I'm just not on my laptop enough and I really don't like using it on my phone, it's just a pain.

So yeah, here's a cookie and a bump.

Looking to work on my fxf smut writing. Schedule is a bit here and there currently, but we can probably nail down that detail during plotting. I am sticking to my no discord currently. I'm just not on it enough currently and it's much easier to check this.

I literally don't have a plot or anything other than what I said up there. I know it's not much to work with, but that just means the possibilities are endless, right? K.

Have a fantastic day and a cookie!

Back
Top Bottom