Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB A Wild Craving Thread Appears!

raison detre

Carpe Diem, No Time To Waste
Hello! Welcome to my simple thread. This is where I put prompts that aren't too deep/I'm just craving for the moment. You could say they're something of a short-term thing. And probably smutty. Really smutty. But not too much smut.

As for some things about me:

• My post length varies based on what I'm given to respond to, but you can generally expect me to write somewhere between 500-1000 words, maybe more. It really depends on what's happening in a current scene, of course.
  • I don't write one-liners or anything shorter than at least three paragraphs and I'm not looking to play with people who do.
  • I like brainstorming! If you message me, please do have an idea in mind or something to add onto the idea you're messaging me about.
  • I usually reply every other day, sometimes once a day.
  • If using faceclaims, I strictly use anime/anime-inspired art and no real life images. Here's an example of the kind of art I enjoy.
  • In terms of a character's gender, my preferences go F > NB > M (but only those with feminine appearances, or femboys). I don't care about the roleplayer's gender though.
  • I roleplay almost exclusively through PMs. But I could do threads if you really want to.
  • I do have a Discord, but I don't usually give it away.
  • I feel like I had other stuff I wanted to write here, but I forgot. đź’€
  • I'd like to pretty up this thread sometime, so maybe look out for that?
  • Check out my other thread if you want a little more information about me as a roleplayer.
Currently looking for a single idea.

The War is over.

The War had lasted for decades, costing countless lives for both (or various?) countries. A full generation of children were born into war and grew up to be soldiers. Though the conflicts simmered and ignited at different points in time, turning from cold to hot, the tensions never faded. Military academies were created with the express purpose of training soldiers from the youth. Many didn't even know or understand why they were fighting, only enlisting with the idea that they would be heroes to their country. Most of them were faced with the cold reality of war.

Our characters were among those youths who knew nothing but war from the moment they were born. Food was scarce, the threat of enemy forces invading their villages an ever-present fear. Maybe it actually happened. Whatever the case, it only seemed natural for them to enlist in the military academy themselves. Tuition was free and their families were even given supplies regularly as payment. Many of their fellow recruits would fall in battle throughout the years.

When the war ended, they didn't know what to do.

For an idea of the vibe I'm kind of going for with this prompt, think of something like Violet Evergarden, if you've ever watched/read that! It could be realistic, or it could have some fantasy mixed into it, but the general idea is for the story to be mostly character-driven. The conflict has ended and though the peace is tense at best, as if the war could start again, it won't actually. Or maybe it will, but that's not what I want to go with. I want less of a story-driven plot for this one. Whether it's got a lot of smut or not, that's for us to decide.
Think scenes where characters complain about paperwork, where they go to diplomatic meetings or have awkward dinners with commanders from other countries or their own superiors. Stiff, military formal while at work, but wearing cozier clothes when they're not in the office. That sort of thing.
MC would be a commander, while YC is their second-in-command. How long they've known each other is up for debate, but at least long enough for romantic feelings to blossom, perhaps? At least one-sided one, but mutual is also favorable.
I'm open to ideas, so hit me up with your own if you have any!

Last edited:
*dusts off thread*

Whew, gathered a few cobwebs on this one, eh? Looking for one (1) partner to RP my latest craving!

Back
Top Bottom