Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught (Naochan and Plumps)

NaoChan

Pulsar
Takai looked up at one of his male friends with a small smile. He was on his knees on the floor. The older male, Toma, smiled back at him as Takai started to undo his pants. They were currently in the very top floor of the building at school, in the boys bathroom. It was rare that someone would wonder up this far just to go to the bathroom, so Takai and Toma thought it would be best if they fooled around up here during their break.

Takai's light blond hair fell into his face a little bit as he undid Toma's pants, pulling out the hard erection. He brushed his hair back with his hand, light blue eyes taking in the sight of his friends large cock. He licked his lips and leaned forward, flicking his tongue over the hardened head. The other male groaned softly.

Takai and Toma had been fooling around for a while now, giving each other blow jobs and hand jobs in this bathroom for a few weeks. Though, Takai wasn't ready for penetration, they were okay with just cumming on each other. As long as they could both cum, sex wasn't that necessary.

Masaru leant back and sighed while sitting on a toilet and listening an every sound, as he was waiting for a someone. It was already a week since he started to understand that his younger twin's behaviour changed a bit, as Takai began fooling around with that older boy. Ta-chan(as his brother called him sometimes, seeing too feminie reactions from him) and Masaru were pretty popular through girls, but the younger brother didn't use his opportunities at all, making him self to look weird. Unlike to Takai, Masaru's beautiness was kinda devilish, as he usually wore stylish clothes and brushed hair back, remembering it from Harry Potter's movies.

Masaru sat straight and made him self silent as hearing someone's coming in, hearing boy's voices few seconds later, understanding that he was right in choosing that place. He opened a laptop on his laps and watched at the picture, being appreciative to his parents for th oresenting him a webcam, so he could easily make his plan true, still hoping for his brother being normal though.

Boy saw that pair stopping near washstands blushed seeing their kisses and hugs, and was clearly surprised of watching his precious brother was standing down on his knees, unzipping guy's pants and taking his big "toy" to start that tongueing it. Masaru gulped and continued watching, feeling a strange cocktail of emotions from anger and slight passion.

Toma's fingers curled into Takai's hair as the boy's lips closed around his cock head. He groaned as Takai started to suck on his dick. He smirked down at him a little bit, forcing his head down further down, to take more into his mouth. Takai didn't complain with the forcefulness. Rather, Takai greatly enjoyed the show of dominance.

Takai groaned around Toma's dick, sending vibrations down the length. Blue eyes looked up at the older man as his hand massaged the base and his head bobbed up and down the large cock, taking in as much as he could, as much as Toma forced him to without gagging. His own cock started to grow hard with want.

Watching the scene, Masaru was wanting to stand up and kick that bastard's face for things what he was doing to his little brother. The cam closed up the face of sucking boy, showing his girlish expression of giving a blowjob, reminding previous days, as he saw his kind bro's tryings to take an all banana without any harm on it. Takai didn't know about it, but Masaru saw all of it. And that clear submisive sight was reminding all their fights, real or for a joke, where this child prefered to give up.

Boy's breath became deeper when he saw that strange technique of a using vibratings to please this guy, as he imagined himself at the guy's place. Bitting his lip, Masaru carefully unzipped the pants, revealing his already hard penis from the trap. The twin licked the middle and index fingers of his left hand and touched the head of his twitching cock, while he was watching this shameless video and hearing real sounds of sucking from outside of cabine.

When Toma moaned loudly and started to cum in his mouth, Takai pulled back, swallowing a little and letting Toma cum on his face a little bit, but Takai was careful about getting any spots on his closed, so he aimed Toma's cock toward the ground so the male could make a nice cum puddle. Takai grinned up at Toma.

"Mmm...Toma can cum a lot, huh?" he asked softly, getting up and wrapping his arms around his neck. Toma laughed softly and picked Takai up by his bottom and set him on the sink. Strong hands grabbed his bulge and rubbed him through the material, getting soft whimpers and moans from Takai.

Masaru's index and thumb fingers wrapped under the head's edge, begining to move penis'es skin while the boy was watching his brother's taking the big penis in his mouth. Watching a culmination of another boy at the first time in his life, Masaru didn't find it disgusting somewhy, especially seeing that cute face with a sperm on it, even if another part of the boy's mind wanted cut this cock away, as it made his little brother to swallow his sperm. ~How can he take this taste so easily?~ The twin asked himself imaginatively, as he heard from girls that the taste isn't cool at all.

His attention didn't give Masaru to go deep into his minds, as the new step of this game came out. Knowing the fact of possible seeing Takai's cock gave the boy even more passion, forcing him to watch it clearly, as it was making his penis even harder. Masaru's hand slightly encreased the speed of jerking his young flesh

Toma slowly undid Takai's pants and pulled out his friends hard cock. He ran his hand up and down his length, his thumb teasing the head. Takai continued to moan and whimper cutely, his face blushing red. "Toma...that feels so good..." he whispered and gasped out loudly as Toma leaned down and took his cock into his mouth. "Toma.." he moaned, curling his fingers into Toma's hair a little bit. His cock throbbed in Toma's mouth. He was close because he had sucked on Toma and that turned it on a lot.

Taping Takai's body, seeing his penis being teased by the guy's hand, Masaru watched brother's expressions, finding them still pretty girlsh, like if a one of them was fingered. That submisive pose, that blushing, that slightly open lips and half closed eyes, all those things were saying about different way of thoughts, pointing at his femenie personality.

Masaru closed up the moment of twin's penis hiding in the guy's mouth, surprisingly catching himself at the thought of this taste, as he began to want to try brother's penis himself and even hear this tiny voice whispering his name or "nii-chan"

"Ahhh...Toma...I am close..." Takai moaned out softly and Toma pulled away. He started to jerk Takai's hard dick tight and fast. Toma didn't care for the taste of cum. It wasn't long before Takai let out a cry of pleasure and started to cum on the ground and in the sink, careful about getting it on themselves. "Ahh...Toma..." he whispered, pulling Toma over to kiss him passionately.

"We need to go to back to class soon, Takai..." Toma whispered after kissing him for a moment. "I'll go first. You can come out a little bit after I leave, okay?" he asked and Takai nodded in understanding. He watched Toma pull back up his own pants and made sure there wasn't a spot of cum on him. When he was good, Toma left.

Takai let out a soft breath and looked down at his soft penis. He wiped himself off with a paper towel and tucked himself back into his pants.

Finding the fact that Toma wasn't really interested in being fair and take this kid's sperm as well, Masaru promised that he would find a way to punish him later, as he already saw that kind of relationships between young girls and boys from higher class who were interested in having fun with all-time ready stupid girls.

Stopping the jerking without a cum, Masaru hid the penis in his pants, seeing that the show was ending, awaiting for his brother's leaving, as he already had ideas for how to tease him today.

He spent few more minutes to be sure that Takai left too and came out, closing the laptop and taking the cam, putting them both into a bag and leaving the bathroom as well. In the class Masaru hid any expression from his brother, trying to be as usual, teasing him infront of girls, asking about his tastes.

Takai couldn't help the little blush on his cheeks as his brother teased him all day. The girls loved the blush and always gathered around him and his brother. He didn't want to admit that he didn't like women, so he just played the innocent, silent one and just smiled at the girls. Leaving them to guess who and what he really liked.

When it was time to go home, Takai waited for his brother by his locker, leaning his head back and closing his eyes. He was really tired and was really ready to go home. Though, he could not wait for next week when him and Toma went to play again.

Masaru finished his deals and said bye to few guys and girls, walking to the locker, as he saw his brother there. "Hehe, what are you dreaming here about?" his face was friendly as usual, hiding all his thoughts inside. "Your face looks like you've fallen in love on someone, Takai." he tried to continue the game "And who is that flower that could take my picky brother's attention?" changing shoes and taking his bag, Masaru walked forward, continuing his speech. "You're trully popular, you know, nii..-chan." he teasingly called him "chan", even though he was older only for a minute about. Masaru's plans were about to start, as they only needed to reach the house

Takai blinked open his eyes when he heard his brother and cocked his head to the side a little bit. "Fallen in love with someone?" he asked and then laughed, shaking his head. "No flower has taken my heart, Ma-kun," he said, rolling his eyes a little bit. "You know how picky I am. There isn't that many people in this school that has caught my eye. There are a few cuties here and there, but no one I truly like."

(Sorry for my absence. School was a killer. I am on spring break)

(ah, my own time is pretty limited usually)

"Hah, may be you like more tomboyish girls, Takai." His eyes gave him a strange stare "Your pale look makes me think that you would prefer to recieve attention from a girl, intead of giving it..."

Walking home, Masaru was thinking about his plan, checking last details of it. At last their way went to it's end, as boys came into house. Taking his shoes off, Masaru ran upstairs to their room, as his plan began it's work. He took and usb and sent all video of the today's bathroom onto his i-phone, while changing into normal clothes, wearing a white t-shirt without sleeves and lightly brown shorts. As the end, he took a towel and the i-phone and sat onto chair, awaiting for his brother.

Takai was a little slower than Masari getting up the stairs. He was always tired after playing with Toma and it was time for a nap. He yawned and stretched his arms over her head, going into their bedroom. He glanced at his brother for a moment before walking over to the bed.

"Hey hey, stop this lazy face." Masaru giggled and came closer, giving a ligh spank to his brother's hip by the towel. "Let's go take a bath first, or mom will be angry of you going to bed all sweaty." Masaru's mood was a bit lively, as his plan began to work. Coming to the brother's closet he took a first underwear and towel, throwing them to him. "I have a surprise for you, nii-chan." smiling suspiciously, Masaru awaited for an answer.

Takai blinked a little bit, barely catching the towel and undies. He then raised his eyebrows a bit at Masaru. "Surprise?" he asked curiously, not objecting to a bath. He loved to shower and get all clean. It made him feel really good. "What kind of surprise, Ma-kun?"

"Haha, don't worry, I'm sure that you like this kind of things." Masaru left the room, taking his stuff as well, and walked to the bathroom, where he took off the clothes, throwing them onto a chair, hang the towel and stepped into bathing area, that was separated to previous by a turbid glass-doors. He found a small chair and basin right before he turned the water on. His young well built body have a nice tan, not too dark though.

Takai couldn't help but look and then blush at the sight of his brother's body. It had been a long time since him and his brother bathed together. He licked his lips before looking away and started to undress as well. He set his clothes on the counter and stood near the tub, waiting for it fill up a little.

Masaru giggled and sat on the chair, turning his head to Takai "Hey, let's use this opportunity and wash our backs, cause it really pain doing that by yourself." His eyes slid all over brother's body, as it reminded him today's scene. "Hey, Takai, did you masturbate today or already found a girl friend for it?" he pointed at the fact of his penis was slightly shining because of a dry sperm on it. "Anyway, take a sponge and give me a little rubs, cause I almost feel all old skin of my back."

Takai glanced down at his cock with a blush. He thought he had cleaned himself off pretty well. "M-masturbated..." he whispered softly. He moved behind Masaru and started to wash his twin's back slowly, but made sure he did a good job at washing him. "Ma-kun is acting weird today," he said softly, blinking a little bit at his brother's back. His brother was so soft...

Masaru laughed a bit, thinking that his brother was clearly right. "Ok, ok, I didn't want to say that before... but wait here." Boy jumped up and ran back to the pre-bathing room, finding there his i-phone. Returning to his place Masaru smirked and found an image of the guy's taking Takai's penis into his mouth. That pic was only showing the face and someone's hips and penis, leaing deatils away. "Here, do you know this boy, Takai?" Boy didn't turn up and showed the display without looking at the brother's face. "Looks like our school has gays, heh. Don't you think that it would be funny to spreadd this picture through students?" Masaru pretended to be unfamiliar to the situation, as he wanted to look at his little twin's reaction.

Back
Top Bottom