Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Accidental Dragon & I (KawaiiKitty & I)

She purred and grinned a little. A virgin, hmm? She'd have to teach him some of the more enjoyable things when he was done having fun this time around. Her head tilted back, a low moan escaping her with his deep thrusts into her. Her taloned hands reached up to wrap around the back of his neck and shoulders, making him lean a little more over her, changing the angle of his thrusts slightly.

It made her tail twitch in delight, her tight pussy squeezing around him, trying to pull him in deeper out of some primal instinct. "Oooh, my Master is so big!!" She groaned in delight, running her long tongue along his throat.

His pride swelled as he plumbed into her, adjusting angle on his own to add a scraping motion to his thrusts."Mmmnnn, good god this is heavenly" he cooed, his hips bucking greedily back and forth.She was as good at stroking an ego as she was a cock, the comment making him blush a tad and grin.The soft squelching sounds that filled the room made everything else fall away.The phone ringing, the passing cars outside...all of it was pushed aside to make room for the sweet moans and musky smells.

His dragoness was loving how eager he was, the kind of wild movements that only the inexperienced could really give. It was so sweet, so good. All she had to do was give him a slight nudge at an angle and he was hitting all those spots deep inside her, making her howl and moan in ecstasy.

"Auuh!! Rrrrawr!!" She cried, quivering around him as her tail twitched on the bed, wings beating against the mattress briefly. "Ooh, so good!!" She hissed, panting heavily as his thrusts pushed her towards pleasure she hadn't had from a human in centuries.

His eyes squeezed shut as he began the rabbit-thrusting, going for broke inside of her as all virgins did the first time.His pants rang out with mixed moans as he bucked forth, slamming her deeply.With each thrust his buttocs tensed and his balls smacked against her with a soft "Fwap" sound, her moistness making the most delicious of sounds.He was obviously unskilled though he made up for it in raw talent, perhaps teaching him the finesse and art of love making would be a challenging and fruitful hobby.

He deserved his unhindered first time, however. Nishra moaned and tossed her head back with a feral howl, enjoying his hard, rapid humping. "Ohhh yes, Master!! Let me have it!!" She begged, squeezing and quivering around him as she felt him brush a point that made her hips buck back against him. "Rrraawwrr!!"

"Uhhhn!, if you want it so bad, have it you naughty little dragon!" he growled out before he arched his back, plunging his throbbing lovespear deeply into her tight folds before he released.His body went rigid as goosebumps rose on his skin, his eyes rolling back in his head and his mouth hung open in a long moan as jet after jet of his thick spunky seed shot into her moist dragonic mound.

She moaned and hissed in delight, tensing tight around him in pleasure as he buried his cock deep into her to flood her with his hot seed. There was so much of it, it made even the experienced dragoness squeal, grinding her hips against his to encourage every last drop out of him and into her.

"Oh, Master..." She sighed dreamily, tail twitching to and fro.

He let out a long loud sigh of relief as his climax drew to a close, his member twitching softly as he withdrew, the tip of him dribbling a bit of his cream onto her before he rolled over onto his back, panting softly for breath."Ohhh goodness, I'm so delighted I came across that spellbook!" he mused, pulling his dragoness closer with a sheepish grin."I would've been so alone in this old house".

Nishra grinned, nuzzling him in an affectionate manner as she ran her smooth hand over his chest. "You will never be alone while I am here, my Master. I also offer you any knowledge you wish to know, I am sure you will have questions at some stage." She purred, licking his cheek with her long tongue.

He chuckled softly, planting a kiss on her forehead before he continued."Many questions to be sure.For starters....where do you come from?" he asked, running a finger over the smooth soft skin of her stomach, trailing little circles on her heated flesh, captivated by Nisha's stunning form."Why was I able to cast the spell?" he was trying to refrain from letting all of the questions spill over at once, but couldn't help but let another one out, with a sheepish grin."Can you cook too?".

She smiled. "I come from a world seperate yet entwined with yours. More seperate now than it ever has been before, but it is generally a peaceful place. Where all the 'mythical' creatures in your stories come from." A purr escaped her as he trailed a finger along her body, making her tail twitch.

"You were probably able to cast the spell because you have some form of magic in your bloodline. Faint over the years but enough to allow you to cast magic. Your ancestors were probably mages but because your summoning of me was your first spell, you do not look or smell like a mage." She explained, then laughing softly at his final question. "Yes, I can cook, Master."

A sheepish smile slid across his face as she explained."Wow...fascinating" he said softly, laying back and stretching a tad."Well then, I think I'd quite like to sample you're cooking my darling Nisha.I think a nice dinner to celebrate our meeting is quite in order" he stated happily."I'll assist you, though I....can't really cook myself" he said with a bit of a nervous laugh.Everything he'd tried to cook had ended in smoke alarms and burnt ash.

"Of course, Master." She purred. "What do you wish me to cook for you?" She began to slink off the bed, prepared to get up and cook for him at that moment.

"Surprise me!" he stated, hopping off the bed and gathering up some clean clothes."I'm going to have a shower, If you require anything just call" he said, leaning over and giving her a soft long kiss before he strode for the bathroom.

The dragoness returned his kiss before watching him go off to the bathroom. Cute human... give him a while of training and he would be even more enjoyable, she was sure.

Sauntering out of the bedroom and back to the kitchen, she proceeded to explore the cupboards and the cold device he had called 'fridge' and 'freezer' to find food suitable to cook. She didn't know how to work any of the unusual contraptions in the kitchen itself but she could easily handle that.

Soon enough, the smell of roasted meat and cooking vegetables began to waft through the house.

Back
Top Bottom