Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Accidental Dragon & I (KawaiiKitty & I)

DarkRiffs

Star
Seventeen year old Cairn wiped his forehead off as he cleaned the attic, he was an imancipated minor, he'd lived alone for a while now.He had recently moved into the old house and it had been chocked full of stuff, though he had cleaned and arranged the downstairs to his liking, and was now working on the attic.Rummaging through the boxes he came upon a strange old leather bound book."Hmm....I wonder what this is" he said, striding downstairs and setting it on the table as he poured a coffee.His eyes began to investigate the cover and inner pages, reading along curiously, he needed a break and this was a good reason."How to summon a dragon?" he said with an amused look."How quaint" he said as he read into the ritual, shocked at how easy it actually sounded.

Shrugging he sipped the coffee as he cleared the rug in the living room, laying down the circle of red that was required, though he only had red tape.He didn't take it seriously so he figured it would work.He lit the candles and set them in the right order before he stripped off and sat down, the ritual called for one to be nude."Alright...lets see here" he said, reading the incantation.

Hear me oh book so sacred
In this room, alone and naked
I call to thee
A might dragon, to service me!

He waited in the quiet for a little while before he smirked quietly and closed the book."I figured it was just hocus pocus" he said, standing and stretching as he blew out the candles and left.What he hadn't taken into account was the fact magic might just have took a little while to work.

He had only just left the room when the smoking candles began to relight in flames of blood red. A howling noise began from the center of the red circle where another flame appeared, swiftly etching arcane runes into rug and floor until they met the candles.
Flame leapt up into a pillar at the center, slowly spreading out into a pair of powerful wings and then fading down into the slender, luscious form of a black-scaled dragoness, her long powerful tail curling at her taloned feet as she opened her golden eyes to look around. Her underbelly, from her throat to her inner thighs, glittered with an array of midnight-blue to violet coloured scales, tracing her ample bust and curvy hips within the black. A long red tongue slipped out to run over her white fangs before looking for the one who had summoned her.

He had heard the loud noise and had figured it to be the radiator acting up again."I swear, I'm calling a plumber tomor-" he was cut off mid sentence as his eyes bore witness to the burning pillar of flame in his living room.His jaw dropped as he watched her materialize before his eyes, blinking a few times as he gave a hysterical shout."Ha!....h-holy shit it worked!....it worked?!...how is this possible!".He stared at her in amazement, totally bewildered by the fact she now stood there.All at once so many questions flooded his mind, it was so confusing he just muddled bits and pieces of words before he spoke."H-hi!" he said.

Her eyes looked over the young human man in front of her curiously, tilting her head a little to one side as he stammered a greeting. "You are my summoner? You do not look like a mage." She commented in the coolest, sultriest voice to have graced a human's ear in a long time.
She stepped out of the circle and walked around him, examining him carefully. Her tail brushed against his legs, her soft hands touching his shoulders and turning his head towards her as she stood just to the side of him. "Mmmh, maybe not a mage but you are a nice-looking human male." She smiled with a soft laugh, then pressing her body up against his, letting him feel her breasts rubbing into his torso.

"You have summoned me succesfully, my Master. I am Nishra and I am here to service you..." Her long tongue flicked out to run against his ear as she whispered, "In any way you desire."

the voice made his eyebrows raise even further, she could speak, but not only that, her voice was as rich as velvet cake across his tongue, one bite and he was done.His natural urge was to take a step backwards but he didn't, she wasn't as of yet behaving in a threatening manner."huh?...oh well..n-no I'm not a Mage actually...you see I found this book and I....well I sort of summoned you on accident" he said with a nervous laugh "I'm sorry if I've bothered you".A soft gasp escaped his lips and he jumped a fraction as he felt her tail tickle across his leg, making him stammer quietly.His heart was racing as her smooth silken hands caressed his shoulders and turned him to gaze to her.

His cheeks flushed darkly as he felt her soft breasts press against him, and he shuddered as her tongue flicked over his ear."h-oooh....I-I see...well erm" he cleared his throat a bit to regain his composure."It's nice to meet you, Nishra.I'd be glad to em...have you here" he said.He had no Idea how one talked to a dragon, he was trying his best not to find a way to be rude, though that would likely be rather hard considering the large tent in his trousers she had created.

"I am happy to know that I please you so in just my appearance." She laughed softly, running a taloned hand down over his chest as her tail flicked up to run airily over the tent in his pants. Then she moved away, giving him a moment to breathe and think as she looked about the room.

"Human abodes appear to have changed a great deal since last I was here. I do rather like it. I hope I will be asked to stay with you for quite some time..." She winked playfully at him. "Speaking of which, is there anything you wish of your dragoness? Perhaps you would like to ask some questions? Or would you rather give me a tour...ending with your chambers?" She purred, swaying her hips and tail suggestively.

His eyes roved her body as she gazed around his house."Yeah I just moved in...I'm not quite finished unpacking yet" he said with a smile.Her hopes to stay made his body flush with heat and the tension between his erection and his boxers tighten."I'd love to have you stay a while" he said as he chuckled a bit.It was strange, such creatures weren't even supposed to exist, yet here she was.More over she was smoking hot and making passes at him left right and center, how lucky could one guy get?.

"Surprisingly, I can't think of any questions to ask, I mean this is a bit of a shock but...altogether not unpleasant" he said with a smile."A tour however...is most certainly a good idea!" he said, taking her hand and ushering her along.He showed her all the rooms of the house rather hurriedly before he stepped into his bedroom.Posters of rock and metal bands hung on the wall, along with a nice open window, letting in a gentle breeze and ample light."This, would be where I sleep" he said proudly.It was rather nice, his bed was even clean and made, a luxurious queen size that managed to fit in the room with space to spare.

"It looks very comfortable." Nishra smiled at him, walking slowly around the room examining the posters and some of his unpacked belongings before crawling onto the bed slowly and lying down on her side with her back to the window. The light glittered over her scales, the black sparkling at points and turning her body into a living night sky. Her wings folded back as she propped herself up on one elbow, the other hand tracing slow circles on her hip as she watched him watching her.

"Mmm...it is very comfortable indeed. I think I am going to enjoy my stay with you a great deal." The dragoness purred, flicking her long tail and winking at him with a smile. She then gently patted the bed beside her. "Please join me. I do not feel right lying in a bed alone...especially when it is not mine in the first place."

Beads of sweat began to form on his forehead as he gently crawled onto the bed, laying down beside her facing her.It was such a tense situation, he was as of yet a virgin."I suppose that makes sense...and I'm glad you like it.You can have my bed while you stay if you like...I..I can sleep on the sofa" he said, laughing nervously.His eyes danced over her glittering scales in awe, what a sight to behold.

He sniffed the air curiously, leaning over and gently sniffing at her neck."Are you wearing perfume?....you smell delightful, like peaches in regalia" he said with a smile.He didn't know if her kind wore such things, it could just as easily be her musk.Either way it was intoxicating him to no end, a seductive smell that made his body tingle in strange manners.

She shifted her body closer as he joined her on the bed, her tail winding around him to encourage him closer. "Oh no, I would not dream of taking your bed. I wish to share it. Body heat can be such a wonderful sleeping aid." She purred, gazing at him and licking her fangs gently with that long lizard tongue.

As he sniffed her, she smiled widely. "Ah, you flatter me. My kind do not wear perfumes, it is my own scent you can smell." She explained, watching him lean closer to smell at her neck. She nuzzled his shoulder, inhaling his own unique scent. "Mmm, you smell delightful yourself, Master." Her tongue slipped out to taste his skin, running along his neck slowly. "I would love to taste you..." She added in a longing hiss, a hand sliding to rest just between his legs.

His heart began to pound all over again as her long soft tongue glided over his neck."Share a bed?...well I suppose..wouldn't want you to get cold" he said with a slight smile.If he had any vestiges of self control, they were beginning to melt away, a gasp and moan escaping his lips as her hand came to rest on the aching bulge in his jeans."So I can....order, or rather ask you to do anything?" he said, his eyes gazing to hers as he chewed on his lip.

Who was he to pass up a good thing, she was quite obviously in the mood, and he was more than ready to lose his virginity.The fact she was a dragoness made him all the hornier, after all what man got to hold onto the pride that he'd made love to such a noble and beautiful creature.

"You are my Master. I am here to service you and only you in any way you so desire." She reminded him, beginning to stroke his bulge. "If you wish me to smite your enemies, I will do so. If you wish me to protect you or a valuable item, I will do so. If you wish me to pleasure you..." Her voice suddenly lowered into a heated whisper. "...I will suck and lick you dry. I will raise my tail and give you my most intimate pleasures. I will scream your name to the sky as you ravage me how you will." She purred, gazing into his eyes.

"I am yours."

It was all he could do to keep from bursting in his boxers.His ears were ringing with her words as they sunk into his brain, and the reaction was nearly immediate.He leaned forward and placed his lips to hers, kissing her deeply and slipping his tongue into her mouth as he began to frantically tug at the button on his jeans.It was too much, he had to get them off, his erection was cramped and hurting, and would have likely torn through his pants already if they weren't so dense.

Nishra murred as he kissed her, returning it and curling her long dragon tongue around his as she enjoyed it. Her hand moved to his pants, undoing them with ease and pulling all material away to release his throbbing member. The second it was out, her hand wrapped around it, slowly stroking it.

She broke the kiss, nuzzling him. "Let me take care of this, my Master." She grinned, sliding elegantly down to lie between his legs, kissing gently along the base of his member before licking her way up to the tip. Her eyes watched his expression, tail swaying slowly behind her as her tongue circled the head... and then wrapped entirely around the shaft in a warm spiral, stroking over the hot flesh.

He rolled onto his back and propped himself up on his pillows, gazing down with fascination and lust.Her fingers felt so much better than his own against his hot erection, and her teasing tongue made him groan, but it wasn't until her tongue slithered down his cock like a spiral staircase she got a real reaction.His back arched and he let out a hard moan, his fingers clutching the sheet."U-ungh...wow!" he said simply.Once the shock had worn off he sat up and opened his legs further, reaching down to stroke her head gently, licking his lips."mmmm this is heaven, I know it".

She smirked up at him playfully, letting her tongue stroke and wrap around his member, even able to squeeze it gently in its grasp. His moans were wonderful to hear but soon her mouth desended, drawing him in past her fangs before she began to suck on it, her tongue continuing its pleasurable twisting and stroking.

His hand snaked down her body, gently brushing her tail up and aside before he began to stroke her soft moist womanhood."mmmm Nishra, you're the first woman I've been with" he confessed as his fingers stroked over her warm dragonic mound, his mind fantasizing at the warm treasure just beyond those pouted puffy lips."Mmmnnn don't stop" he groaned as he began to move his hips, thrusting slowly into her mouth as she sucked on him, his erection drooling precum.

The dragoness shifted herself a little to let him explore her womanhood, a soft murring noise escaping her as he stroked there which sent vibrations along his cock. She sucked a little harder, bobbing her head slowly back and forth along it, occasionally taking all of him into her snout. She then paused as she had him all the way in to the base, slipping her tongue out to flicker over his balls.

His moans got louder as his fingers curved, sliding slowly into her tight crevice, swirling and curving as they began to glide in and out of her moist mound."mmmm your like a honeypot" he said with a chuckle, his balls tense as her tongue glided over them.He was full of seed waiting to be spent, and he knew she was up to the task.

Her cheeks caved in as she suckled on him again, this time a little stronger. Her amber eyes rolled in pleasure as his fingers delved into her warm wetness, making her hips sway. "Mnnnrrrrr...." She growled playfully, sliding a silky scaled hand under his balls to massage and rub them to urge him into giving her the taste she wanted.
She began to grow wetter on his fingers, purring almost like a cat the more he played with her.

His moans became more ragged as he began to pant, adding a third finger, plunging them in and out deeply."Unngh, Nishra I'm not going to last long...I'm going to...to...to cum!" he arched hard as his orgasm wracked his body, stimulating his nerves all the way up his spine to his brain.His cock throbbed and pulsed as it tensed, spurting jet after jet of his sticky hot seed into her suckling mouth as he reached peak, his body tense and shuddering as his ears rung.

The dragoness gulped and cuckled every last drop out of his throbbing member, murring in delight at the taste, the sound of his groans and the feeling of his fingers pumping in and out of her. She was so very wet and hot... it was time.

She drew her mouth off him but began to lick him again to get him ready, panting softly with excitement as she pushed herself up onto all fours. "Master...I cannot wait anymore. I beg of you to take me." She whispered in his ear as she nuzzled his cheek gently, her breasts rubbing into his chest.

An electric chill crawled up his spine as he gave a shudder, the feel of her exotic tongue like an aphrodisiac to his mind.He was growing erect again from halfway soft, his member rising to the occasion as any virile teens would.He pushed her over playfully, rolling between her legs and pinning them up and apart, curling her up a tad before he angled his member to her hot tight orifice."mmnn, this is the greatest thing to happen to me since...ever!" he said with a grin before slowly pressing against her, sinking the head of his fleshly tool into her with a grunt.

His dragoness moaned and growled in delight as his hot, hard cock spread her tight pussy walls, her claws bunching up the sheets as she watched him press into her. "Mnnrrr...oooh, yess..." She gasped, her tail lifting to rub the smooth scales between his legs and up his back.

He felt good and was obviously eager, just how she enjoyed it. "Fill me, Master...it's so good~"

He growled softly in pleasure as he sunk in to the hilt, spreading and filling her snugly.He was a fair size for a human, a healthy 8 in length and nearly three in width."Mmnnn god, how amazing for my first time!" he let slip in the heat of the moment.It would seem her coy master was a virgin, well had been about ten seconds ago.His pale green eyes slid back in his head as he began to pump into her with long deep strokes.

Back
Top Bottom