Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A special transfer student

Jay looked down at him, a pang of guilt stabbing at him that he knew would be much sharper by morning. He got up and moved over to Yuki, offering a hand to pull him to his feet. "You alright?" He asked, wiping away what he'd gotten on his face. He'd gone too far, and he knew it. "Come on, let's get to bed... I'll make it up to you in the morning, alright?"

Yuki slapped his hand away before getting up onto his knees. He hurried into his own room which was cleverly decorated with frills and pinks to make no one assume anything. Once in his own room he slammed the door shut and locked it. The last thing he wanted to do now was talk to that jerk. He huddled up into a ball and curled up into his bed with tears dripping down his face.

Jay leaned against the door, not sure of what he could say or do. He slid down, and before long he drifted off. He woke early and quickly ran to the bathroom as his stomach rejected the alcohol form the night before. Once he'd cleaned himself up he moved back to the locked door, pondered a moment, glanced at the clock, then left.

Less than a half hour later he'd returned, "Yuki...?" He called softly, "I brought breakfast... let me in, alright? I won't do anything, I promise..." He promised.

Eventually Yuki managed to cry himself to sleep. Even though the boy usually took hours upon hours to sleep, once he was in a trance he wouldn't come out of it unless if someone practically hit him across the face. The soft call and knocks weren't enough to wake him, as he mumbled to himself in his tear-stained pillow.

Jay gave a sigh and set the try of food down before setting to work picking the lock. before long the door swung open and he brought in the tray and set it aside, kneeling next to Yuki. "Hey, wake up..." he said, gently shaking him. "Yuki..." The tear stains on the pillow made him feel ill, "Yuki, I brought you breakfast." He said hesitantly, "I want to apologize for last night..."

"Hrrnngh..." The boy finally began to stir slightly and blinked when he saw someone in his room. When he saw that it was Jay, his eyes opened wide and he pulled the sheets over his head to conceal himself. All he could do was yell at him, "Go away!"

Jay winced, but didn't make any move to leave. "Yuki, I'm sorry... I was drunk... I went too far, and I asked too much of you. I like you Yuki, I really do, I wasn't trying to hurt you." He said as he gently tugged at the sheet. "I want to make it up to you. I brought you breakfast, what else can I do to make it up? Hell, I'll even return the favor if you'll forgive me." He offered without hesitation.

For a long time Yuki was quiet. Honestly, he actually liked Jay a good bit. But after yesterday, he wasn't so ready forgive him quickly. In a still clearly angry voice he said, "... The pictures."

"I... I actually wanted to offer you a bit of a deal on those... It's nothing dirty or degrading, and it won't take much of your time..." He hurriedly assured him, "I... I want to go out with you. It'll help your cover to be with a guy anyway, and I'll pay for everything. I don't expect you to do anything, just a date, twice a week for one month. At the end of the month, I'll give you the memory card, and the copies. Alright?"

Well, the idea certainly did sound better than Yuki going down on Jay's length. Still, he didn't want to seem eager to do so. He was silent for a few moments before replying, "... I'll think about it... Please leave my room though."

He gave a sigh and got to his feet. "Breakfast's on your desk." He said before slipping out of the room. He collapsed by his bag, pulling out his homework and working on it, occasionally glancing up at Yuki's door.

Back
Top Bottom