Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A special transfer student

Zalvek

Pulsar
Yuki sighed as she entered her dorm, finding herself rather exhausting. After a long day at school she found herself more than just tired. Well it was one of the highest caliber schools, so it did make sense though. Magnet schools were always so hard to get into, and she was lucky that she was able to do so.

Or perhaps it would have been better to say he.

Due to one complication and another, Yuki managed to sneak his way into this school, and played the role of a girl. Thankfully he had a rather lithe form and was able to wear the girl’s uniform without too much trouble aside from the typical problems a male faced when wearing a skirt. He pulled the red ribbon out of his black hair and combed it softly with his fingers. He tossed his bag at the side, and began to pull his skirt down. Since his dorm mate said she’d be late today, there was no concern with having to change in the bathroom or closet.

Jay was wandering down the hall towards the dorms, watching the carpet pass on the small digital screen of his camera. The photography class had been canceled when the teacher fell ill. He pushed the door open, his eyes widening at what he saw on the screen, his finger automatically hitting the button to snap the rather appealing shot of his dorm mate, the image making it very clear what his little secret was. "Well... that was unexpected." He said as he lowered the camera, brushing his bangs out of his face. He was fairly tall with a lean build, strong but slender. His black hair fell around green eyes, about jaw length. "Something you wanna tell me Yuki?" he asked as he saved a few copies of the photo.

As soon as he finished changing, his room mate came in. He blinked and blushed a shade of red before looking away. Surely he didn’t see anything? No of course not… “Um, hi Jay…” She didn’t say any more before going off to her desk to do some studying. As Jay came closer she found herself staring harder and harder at the pages of the book. “…No?”

He leaned over her from behind, holding the camera where she could see the image. "No?" He repeated, "How about an explanation? Or should I go to the principle for one?" He asked casually.

Her eyes lingered over the image and didn't give it a second thought, at least until she realized what it was. Yuki immediately went wide-eyed and grabbed for the camera. "You...! Give me that right now!"

"Ah ah, I'm not about to give up such a lovely image." He said as he pulled the camera up out of reach. "So I've been rooming with a dud this whole time... you can really pull it off can't you." He said, looking over the image again. "So... what are you going to do to keep me quiet?" He asked, pulling the memory card out, pocketing it as he set the camera aside. He'd make a back up copy later.

Yuki's eyes were usually very gentle, but now they were glaring daggers into the back of the older boy's skull. He barely had any words, and only watched silently as the memory card went into his pocket. "... What do you want from me?"

"Hn, good question..." He said as he looked the boy over, admiring how perfect the girl's uniform looked on him. Dressed like that... he was just... He took a seat on the bed, quickly hiding away the memory card with a slight of hand. "Lock the door, then kneel, on the floor here." He said, pointing to the ground in front of him. "And if you don't do exactly as I tell you... this lovely little picture will end up on the principle's desk, as well as in the school paper."

(This didn't end up as fluttery as I intended, it'll get more romantic once Jay starts to gt feelings for him, I promise. <3 )

< I'm sure it'll end up fine. ^^ >

"Hrrngh... Fine..." It was now that Yuki honestly wished he had locked the door earlier. He hurried from the door, and then to the floor in front of Jay. Even though he was in this position, he still took the time to pull down his skirt properly when he knelt down.

"You make a sexy school girl don't you." He said, still a bit amazed at how well the other managed to pull it off. "Now... if you want this to stay our little secret, you'll do whatever I ask. At the end of the semester, if I'm happy with you, I'll delete the picture. Deal?" He said firmly, thinking over all the things he could make his new toy do. Plenty came to mind, but most he would have to wait to mention. After all, if he brought them up now, Yuki would never agree. "I'm going to head off to a party, I'm leaving all my school things out. When I get back all of the homework will be done. Understood?" He said, deciding to start off easy. When he got home he'd have more fun with the boy. "If it's not done by the time I get back, you'll be punished."

Yuki didn't look him in the eyes and instead glared off angrily at the wall. How could he possibly make such a stupid mistake? It angered him greatly, as he huffed and bit his tongue nearly to the point of drawing blood. It took him a moment, but he soon realized exactly what it was that he was doing: Blackmail. "...You..." He found himself unable to finish his statement. Anything that Yuki did now could have the chance of making him Jay angry, and revealing his secret. He growled and nodded his head reluctantly. "...Alright..."

"Lovely, I'll see you when I get back then." He said with a wide grin, flashing the memory card before pocketing it so Yuki wouldn't waste time looking for it. He left the dorm cheerfully, now able to go to the party, since someone else was doing his homework for him.

He came back around eleven, clearly a little drunk. "Yuuukiii.... did you finish?" He asked as he came in and collapsed on the bed, putting a few things away. He'd made a few copies of the picture to be sure Yuki wouldn't be able to steal it back.

The second the door shut, Yuki went for the camera and swore to himself when he saw it was empty. He groaned and forced himself to comply with Jay's orders, as he reached for the room mate's books and began to finish up the textbook questions.

He frowned when he saw that Jay came in so late. He finished it earlier, but it still bothered him that this guy was being so arrogant about the matter. "... Yes, I did."

"Great... thanks so much..." He said as he moved over to sit next to Yuki. "Get on your knees... I want you to be a sexy little school girl tonight." He said, the alcohol speaking more than he was. "I don' have to remind you what happens if you don't, do I?" He said in a slightly taunting tone.

"E-Eh?!" He looked up from his book and saw the older boy in front of him. What in the world did he mean by school girl? Surely he didn't intend to do that... He bit his lip and slowly got down on his knees in front of Jay with a glare.

"Don't glare at me like that, you brought this on yourself." He took Yuki's hand and rested it over the growing tent in his jeans. "Go on, if you can get me off like this, I'll leave your cute little ass alone."

"I...Ick..." Yuki looked rather disgusted by the idea, but still moved to pull down Jay's zipper. As his large member flung out from his trousers, the boy squeaked. The scent alone made him want to run away... His hand slowly moved closer to it before stroking it up and down slowly.

"Mmm, that's right... Go on, suck it." He urged, the uniform a total turn on, and the shy disgust was adorable. "You'll learn to like it... you don't have much of a choice." He added.

"You want me to suck on THAT?!" Yuki looked at Jay as if he had grown a third arm. Touching it alone was going too far, he couldn't possibly do something like that! He immediately shook his head in refusal, his hand no longer moving up and down along the shaft.

"That's fine, I'll just feed that lovely picture to the officials and tot he school paper first thing in the morning, and get ready to enjoy having the dorm to myself for the rest of the school year after they kick you out." He said with a shrug, his breath reeking of alcohol.

"W-Wait! No, I..." Yuki bit his lip and looked away for a moment, a flush of embarrassment in his face. the last thing he could ever want to do was this. Still, he had no choice. Slowly he opened his mouth before coming closer to the member and taking it into his mouth, nearly gagging at the taste of it.

Something in him new what he was making Yuki do was wrong, but the alcohol thoroughly clouded his judgment. "Nn, that's better..." He said, resting a hand on Yuki's head. His length was already fully hard and throbbing, closer than usual from the heat of the booze. "Come on, take it all in, just a bit more..."

"Hrrnggh..." That was the only reply that Yuki could give, well aside from his deadly glare up at the man. Slowly he began to press the large shaft further into his mouth. He found himself unable to breath as the head began to prod at the back of his throat painfully.

Jay was letting out low moans now ad as he felt the tip of his length hit the back of Yuki's throat he couldn't help but push forward as he came, filling the boy's throat with his hot seed. He let Yuki go, not caring what he did with the mouthful. "That... was great." He said as he fixed his clothes, "You're free for the night, love." He said as he moved to the bed. "Get some sleep."

"Mmmmrph!" Yuki's eyes went wide when he felt the hot white seed fill the back of his throat. He gasped for air when Jay finally let him free, and coughed up his cum all of over the floor. His eyes were practically tearing as he looked up at the boy with a hurt glare.

Back
Top Bottom