Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone for a dating sim?

This idea is a bit of a new one, so bear with me, please! Also, a link to my f-list!

As I do enjoy playing multiple characters at times, I am always trying to come up with more ideas for me to do so(Also, been playing HuniePop lol). A 'dating sim' style rp seemed perfect for that! The basic gist would be that YC could basically just be doing his thing, at work, at home, out and about, etcetera. MCs would be characters that come in during those day to day things, be it a woman he meets at work, a neighbor, or maybe someone he meets at a bar, etcetera. I am open to other ideas to be added to this, as well.

The catch, at least on my end, is that I will be randomly generating the women. From their looks, to their personality, quirks, etcetera. I kind of want to push myself to play a wider range and I think that'll be a good step!

This will give all kinds of possibilities for kinks, long or short term, etcetera. Characters can be added as we like(though, I will only play up to three at a time, if any of the women manage to get together), and even willing to have characters be removed(deleting their number, maybe?), should we find we don't enjoy them that much.

I am definitely open to ideas and suggestions and I am looking forward to playing this out!

Back
Top Bottom