Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bound by blood [Waffles]

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
Maya sat quietly in her room hearing her two brothers downstairs rough housing and she growled some. She hated them so much but then again she had no choice she lived with them and their parents had died a month ago so she was left alone with them. Looking out the window she sighed it was raining and she was hella bored. She only wore a red short silk night gown and she had her hair up in pigtails. She didn't know what to do or what do say to them to calm them down.

The last time she spoke up agaisnt them they both smacked her across the face and she had a bruise on her cheek for a week. She whimpered some rememberin back she was never going to do that again but they needed to learn to be quiet when she was trying to get to sleep and it was late at night. Growlin deeply she got up from her bed and slammed the door open went down the stairs then started for her brothers but froze when she saw another girl on the floor bloody and beaten up.

Whimpering hard her eyes went wide and she screamed then started to run back up the stairs. She whimpered hard and wondered if she would be able to make it to her room before they got to her. She didn't even look back but she heard them coming and she was freaking out. She could hear them saying she was going to be in the same situation and soon was going to be their slave. Whimpering some more she got to her room sliding in then she slammed the door shut locking it fast. With both of them so strong they would break the door down in no time.

(Sorry its a little long)

“What the fuck?” Marcos yelled out loud as he saw his sister run up the staircase forcing him to take case after her quickly. His cock jerked out of the young girl that lay on the floor in front of him quickly as he moved from her something more … interesting caught his attention. Judos was slower to moved after Maya being caught up with fucking the young girls throat he didn’t notice that she was there until Marcos screamed after her. Both of the young boys moved quickly screaming profanities after her as they closed the gap between them quickly.

When Maya closed and locked her door she did nothing more then frustrated the two boys as they both slammed up against the door hard. Her bedroom door held up against their first attempt but within a few seconds it came crashing down as both Marcos and Judos kicked at the already weaken door. Running through the doorway Marcos was the first to make his way towards Maya as his hands quickly tightened around her neck before slamming her against the wall behind him

“Fucking Wrong move Bitch!” He yelled at her loudly before slamming her against the wall once again. Breathing hard his eyes staid looked onto her as he squeezed tighter around her neck almost chocking the life out of her.

“Don’t kill her man.” Judos quickly yelled at Marcus as he started to make his way through the doorway quickly. “Fuck man, we should of just fucked her first before we got that chick and been done with it.”

“Fuck it, we got time we can do what ever we want to this and that bitch.” Marcus yelled back before releasing his sister so that she could fall to the floor. Before she could get to her senses his foot was pushing against her face as he held her in place. “Now then, back to you. Who the fuck do you think you are? Running away from us when we told you to stop, then locking the door in our faces. What a retard bitch you are. We are going to have to teach you manners it seemed.” Marcus said with a smile as Judos walked behind him slowly joining in with his older brother.

Maya backed up looking around to see if she could find anything to stop them. It was already to late when they slammed their bodies agaisnt it then she whimpered hard as they gave it kick and it came crashing down. She looked at her brothers then down their bodies and to their cocks and her eyes went wide as she saw how big they were. Biting her lip as she saw her one brother charge at her she backed up and tryed to dodge but he got her by the neck then she screamed as he slammed her against the wall.

Gasping for air she whimpered tears coming down and she screamed as he slammed her against the wall again. Gasping for air hard she closed her eyes tightly and then when her one brother told him not to kill her she looked at him and whimpered some as she was let go and she fell to the floor. She kept gaspin for air since she was almos tout and her breathing was up and her heart race was fast. Whimpering hard as her brother put his foot against her face she calmed down her breathing then she looked up and glared at him trying to kick him but it was no use "I..I ..I..I don't know..I was tired and I wanted to get to sleep".

She got a terrifed look in her eyes at Marcos said they could use her and the other girl then she struggled some digging her nails into his foot "Bitch if you dare touch me again I swear I will call the damn police on you..as much as I hate them". She looked as her other brother came up and she had more tears coming down her cheeks "Just let the other girl go please..just use me whenever you want...don't take it out on anyone else". She whimpered and let go of Marcos's foot and she looked up at him then away "I'm your damn sister..what haven't I seen or felt from you guys huh?? I hear the damn rumors..you killed a girl once since you were so harsh on her".

“Who the fuck do you think you are?” Marcos screamed out loudly at her as he started to stomp onto her hard aiming for her face. He was quicker to rage then his younger brother and at times that is what got them into serious trouble. Kicking her hard in the face one last time he quickly lowered down to her level by bending his knees. “Come here.” He told her as he hand slowly went for her next. “I said fucking come here.” He yelled at her before grabbing her throat once again before slamming her up against the wall yet again. “What?” he asked her softly. “What? You think because you know we killed that bitch you have some type of power over us? We will do what we want whether you like it or not.”

As Marcos talked Jacob turned around as he started to look around her around quickly going for her phone and yanking it out of her wall. He started to tie the cord around his fist before jerking the other end from the phone. Moving back towards her he smiled slightly. “We killed her because she didn’t listen.” Jacob said softly as he kneeled next to her. “As for the girl down stairs, I think we will keep her. I mean we just got her to fucking take our cock down her throat without her gagging on it. But she does deserver to rest for a minute so we will go ahead and pick up with you.” With that Jacob moved away from Maya slowly slapping her face softly.

Marcos’s hand quickly jerked her from off of the wall before tightening her in a headlock tightly holding her against his body. He moved with her quickly to the side of her bed throwing her onto it hard. Jacob moved on top of her his knees pinning her hand to the ground. Holding the base of his cock tightly he started to slap her in the face with it. “I see you have been looking at you brothers cock. What wrong? You never saw anything this big before hum?

Maya looked at Marcos then she screamed as he started to kick her in the face then she bent over onto the floor as he stopped. Crying some she shook her head and whimpered hard knowing she was going to be dead by the end of the time they were done with her. When Marcos told her to come here she glared at him her face bloody then she yelped as he grabbed her neck and slammed her agianst the wall again. She winced hard as her body tensed and she didn't even struggle she was almost to the point of blacking out but she knew she had to stay awake and keep her brothers occupied while the girl recovered and got away.

Soon enough she heard the front door slam and she whimpered some struggling hard against her brother "I will call the damn police on you..that girl will do the same..UNLESS SHE IS TO FUCKING AFRAID". She whimpered as Marcos pulled her against his body and she struggled some feeling his chest going heavy up and down she was scared and she wanted away so badly but she knew she had no choice. Looking as her other brother grabbed the phone cord and wrapped it around his hand she got a even more scared look in her eyes and she struggled some more "No please stop this just stop".

When she was pushed into the bed she struggled to get up but her other brother was ontop of her in less then a minute and she screamed some then winced as he slapped her with his cock. She was already sick of them and she wanted away badly. She knew her brothers were dangerous she just never thought they would come after her like this. Looking at her brother as he slapped her with his cock she closed her eyes and struggled some trying to get away but still it was no use "No I've never seen one so big just stop it please". She looked away then bucked her hips some then kicked Marcos in the thigh then she tryed to get her hands free but that wasn't going to happen. Now she knew she was going to get beat and raped even harder but the good thing about her was...she could take any cock down her throat without gagging..her cunt went back down to the regular size from when they first fucked her..and she would submit soon one she knew she was defeated.

“Oh boy” Jacob whispered softly to himself as he knew what was soon to cum. Without even being asked he moved from on top of her quickly as Marcos got to his feet quickly. He moved over the bed grabbing her by her red short night gowned and jerking her off of the bed quickly. While she was on the floor he started to punch her over and over again hitting her in the face and in the chest. Jacob waited on the side of the bed as he watched the to of them paying close attention to Maya not steeping in until he saw her eyes starting to roll back. Quickly her pushed Marcos off of her before grabbing her hair and pulling her up so that she was sitting up in front of him.

“Come on Come on.” He told her softly as he started to smack her not stopping until she looked at him. Once that was done he moved off of her grabbing her hair as he did. “Lets not try to kill her today hum?” Jacob told Marcos as he got behind his sister tilting her head up towards him. He grabbed her nose tightly forcing her to breath through her mouth as Marcos moved closer to her. As her mouth opened his thick hard cock was shoved into her mouth forcing her to open up wider as he pushed and move deep down into her. His hands grabbed the back of her head as he forced her up onto his cock burying every inch of his cock into the back of her throat. Moving his hips in a hard deep thrust he started to fuck her throat hard and deep making is imposable for her to take a breath.

Jacob smiled as he watched Marcos fucked her mouth his hands started to grab hers as he tied them together using the phone cord around his fist. As he tightened the cord he smiled as he relived that he still had much more. Taking the remainder he tied it around her neck connecting her neck to her arms. This would limit how much she could move as well as keep her under their control.

Maya looked at Jacob as he said oh boy and she got a scared look in her eyes as she saw Marcos coming after her and she struggle to get free until Marcos ripped her night gown off then she screamed some as he started to punch her in the gut and chest. Coughin some blood up she whimpered hard as her eyes started to roll into the back of her head and she almost passed out. When Jacob grabbed her she was limp until her eyes came back to normal and she looked up at him and she had tears coming down her cheeks.

She was scared to hell that she was going to die tonight her brother Marcos was to rough with her and her chest was tight making everything hard to breath and even hard to move. Looking at him as he grabbed her head and held her nose shut she got a scared look in her eyes as he shoved his thick, hard cock into her mouth and she struggled some but surprisingly she knew how to take a cock and she didn't even gag on it or her eyes roll to the back of her head. She just grunted everytime he pushed his cock down the back of her throat and he was fucking her face so hard she knew she was going to pass out soon if he didn't let her breath.

Feelin Jacob put the phone cord around her wrists she was having a hard time breathin even more after Marcos was going so hard on her face and throat. Whimpering hard she tryed gettin her wrists free but when Jacob tied the rest of the cord around her neck her eyes went wide as she tryed to get away and she started to choke herself then she brought her hands down and looked up at Marcos with a terrifed look in her eyes. She didn't know what they were going to do to her but she had a bad feeling about it.

Marcos hips started to move harder and more violent in her mouth as he strived to chock her in a sick and desperate way he wanted her to gag. Slamming his entire cock into her mouth he smacked his torso into her face hard before grabbing the back of her head and keeping her there. His cock was immense by any standard and he used its thickness and length to ram into any girl who was unlucky enough to end up with him. Taking his time was not something that Marcos wanted to do nor did he even try to. Finally after feeling her body completely go limp around his cock he throw her off of him watching as her head hit the side of the bed. Fucking her throat wasn’t going to give her the pain he wanted her to feel which meant that he would need another means to do it.

“What its finally my time?” Jacob asked cockishly as he stood up of Maya his cock hovering over her face. Kneeling down over her he smiled as he placed one hand behind her head forcing her to lift it up for him. The head of his cock started to rub at her nose and mouth slowly picking up the blood that stained her face at times he would slap her if he noticed that she was looking to evilly at him. Putting one of his hands over her finger he once again forced her to open her mouth this time inserting his own blood cover cock into the back of her throat. “Suck on it.” He told her as he never removed his hand from her noise at times growing tighter for every seconded she would not do as he said. “I want my cock to be clean when it leaves your mouth, so suck it clean.” Jacob didn’t move an inch from on top of her as he looked down at her watching her face covered in fear. As he moved her head up the restrained that he had placed on her earlier was doing its job as it ether forced her arms upwards in a extremely uncomfortable manner of chocked her, which in the situation she was already in would make passing out not only inventible but also approaching fast.

Marcos’s hands finally grabbed at Maya’s ankles as he spread them out widely as he gave himself a prefect view of her pussy slightly covered by what remained of her red nightgown. Without warning or any type of hesitation the toe of his boot planted them selves hard against her the exposed skin of her pussy. As his brother started to kick at Maya’s pussy Jacob quickly sat on top of her keeping her from squirming around

Maya didn't even gag on his cock as much as he was trying to make her. It seemed it was tryin to make it go into her stomach as his torso hit her face. Closin her eyes as he pulled her head up she whimpered some as he kept his cock in her throat and she gasped for air then whimpered hard as she felt him cum in her mouth. When he threw her back against the bed she screamed in pain and winced hard feeling blood trickle down her neck and onto the floor. When her other brother came over to her she got a scared look in her eyes and struggled some but coughed since she was choking herself.

When he pinched her nose and put his cock down her throat she closed her eyes then started to suck on him hoping soon this would be all over but she knew she was just in trouble and she would probaly be their bitch for the rest of her life. Looking up at him she whimpered some then started to suck the sides of his cock and lick the head knowing they usally got more pleasure out of that. Lookin back at Marcos her eyes went wide as he grabbed her ankles and he spread her legs wide and she looked away hopin he wouldn't do anything painful. Whimpering some she yanked on her ankles as she saw his foot come up then she screamed as she felt his foot go down onto her pussy.

Tears rolled down her cheeks and she didn't even struggle knowing if he kept it up she wouldn't be able to walk or even lay down..Mabye even die. Screaming as he kept on slamming his foot into her cunt her body tensed hard and she knew she was in deep shit. She didn't know what to do and she knew she was going to be passed out by the end of the night if they kept this up. Whimpering some she pulled her head back from her brothers cock and glared at Marcos "Instead of kicking there why don't you just fuck me you fucking asshole". She almost had her hands free and she looked at the one that was on her chest then she looked away and got her hands free punching him in the gut making him fall back.All the blinds were shut everywhere and only lights lit up the house.

Yanking her ankles out of Marcos's hands she glared at him then kicked him in the balls hard making him fall back. Smirkin some she didn't even hesitate to get up she got up quickly then grabbed her nightgown that wasn't that bad ripped and she ran out of the room slipping it on then she started to go down the stairs hearing them once again and she got a scared look in her eyes as she felt wind go behind her and she slide onto the floor then headed for the door noticing that the girl was gone and she sighed in releif then got to the door and started to open it hoping she would be able to get out before they got her.

Jacobs arm wrapped around her neck tightly as she reach for the door twisting his hips harshly throwing her into living room’s end table where a lamp once decorated. Moving quickly because he knew his young sister was quick, he jumped on top of her his foot kicking at her over and over until Marcos joined him.

“Fucking Bitch Fucking bitch..” The young boy repeated over and over again as his foot keep landing in both her stomach and chest. Moving away from her he looked to his brother before pointing to her arms. “Hold them and spread them.” His request was quickly listened to as Jacob sat behind her spreading her arm out. Standing over her Marcus moved his hand into his back pocket before pulling out a small switchblade flipping it from hand to hand. “Where do you think you where going bitch?” he asked her before kneeling so that he was on top of her stomach out of the reach of her knees. “ Who do you think would take the word of a whore like you?” slowly the tip of his blade touched her shoulder before biting into with the blade.

”You think that anyone would listen to a filthy little slut like yourself?” he asked cutting into her as his brother held onto her. “fucking kicking me.. you are fucking crazy you bitch!” stopping his cutting for only a moment he slapped her with the back of his blade. He had cut her shoulder from the tip to near the middle the cut being in a wiggling formation. “You are trash!!” he screamed at her time and time again his hand squeezing down on her freshly made cut. Standing up from on top of her he started to rip off her nightgown leaving her once again naked on the ground. Moving away from her he throw her gown over to the floor. “Fuck now we have to kill that other bitch.. he moaned slightly before cursing once again.

Maya whimpered hard as her brother wrappd his arms tightly around her neck. Screaming as he twisted and she was thrown onto the table then she whimpered hard and started to get up until her brother started to kick her. Screaming she closed her eyes tightly and grabbed her stomach and gasped for air as he kicked her chest. Looking up at them she closed her eyes then turned so that her back was toward them "just stop it please..just stop this". When the one grabbed her arms and spread them apart she whimpered hard and looked at the one that got mad so quickly. Her eyes went wide in fear as he took out the switchblade and she struggled harder trying to get away.

Biting her lip hard as he sat on her stomach she looked at him then away tears coming down her cheeks "you fucking can't do this..you can't keep hurting girls like this..and killing them for getting away..why don't you just fucking keep me and leave everyone else alone god damn it". When the blade when to her shoulder she trembled some and looked up at him then she winced and gripped onto teh carpet as he cut into her shoulder "fucking bitch..I know who I am and I know who will fucking trust me..". When he cut down the middle she looked at him then yelped at he slapped her with the back of the blade "you guys are nothing but bastards..you need to get put behind bars..were you can't hurt anyone else".

When he ripped her nightgown off again she looked at him as he threw it onto the floor and she struggled some looking at the window once again the blinds were shut and she closed her eyes tears coming down her cheeks "why have I grown up with shut bad brothers..god damn it". She kicked at the phone that was there and she looked at Marcos then when the phone got kicked off it started to dail a number itself "you didn't think I was smart did you". She smirked some and looked at them "you fuckers don't know anything about me..look around the damn house..you think I was stupid enough to not go to the police..everything you have done has been caputered on some type of hidden camera..now try to figure out were they are..and by the time you do..the damn police will be on your asses..and all the girls here will be free from you..including fucking me". She whimpered hard and got a scared look in her eyes knowing that Marcos was going to really lose his temper but she didn't know if he was going to kill her or if they were going to run out and take her to a whole new place so no one would know them.

That was it.

Turning around wildly he ran at her head the ball of his shoe hitting her in the face as he kicked her hard strong enough to shake the ground as the blow landed. This was enough force to knock out most people twice her size but her mouth was becoming something the he just couldn’t take anymore. Grabbing at her hair he threw her into dinning room glass table watching as it broke under her weight. Standing there watching her fall onto the small shards of glass he started to breath in and other hard.

“Man calm down…

”Shut the fuck up!!” Marcos screamed before walking towards his fallen sister grabbing the arm that was cut and pulling her by it sliding her against the shards of glass as he did. “Where are they?” he asked her as Jacob noticed that the phone had been off the hook. Talking to the cops that where on the other line he remained calm letting them know that everything was ok. “Where the fuck are they!!” Marcus yelled at his sister. She was getting annoying to the point of driving his face a blood red. “You talk to damn much, you think your smarter then us.. You think that you can out smart us hum? Ok, ok then lets do this.. “ He through her onto the ground her back exposed. Grabbing his belt he started to whip her all around the room bringing it down hard with all of his mouth using the melt part to attack her. “I fucking hate you..” he started to move on top of her tying the belt around her neck and squeezing it tightly as he started to chock the life out of her. “You don’t want to be in a life like this? Then fucking die.. tell me where the cameras are, all of them or I will kill you right now.. damn anything else happens to me…” He remained on top of her in her weak state she wouldn’t be able to get away as the belt around her neck kept tighten up.

Maya looked at Marcos then she whimpered hard screaming loudly as he kicked her in the head. Whimpering some as she tryed to get up she looked at him then got a scared look in her eyes as he came towards her again "don't do this please..I will tell you were they are just fucking don't do this". When he grabbed her and threw her against the table seh let out a loud yelp and the shard of glass had gone deep into her arm and she looked up at him trying to caught her breath. When he screamed at her and asked her were the cameras were she closed her eyes and gasped some taking the glass shard out.

When he came back over to her she looked up at him then away "one is in all of the bedrooms and more...just take a look around and you will be able to find them". She whimpered hard as he dragged her along the glass then she looked at him as he threw her onto her back. Biting her lip hard she looked up at him then whimpered hard as he hit her with the belt trying to not make any sound knowing that if she did her brother would surely kill her. Closing her eyes tightly she gasped loudly and she looked at him then away "I told her were they were now let me go please I will do what you want just don't hurt anyone else". She whimpered hard as the belt tightened then she bit her lip harder and her eyes started to roll back trying to keep her breath going she looked at Marcos and leaned her head up kissing his hand "I'm sorry master just let me go and I will do anything you want...please just let me go". She had totally given in and she looked at him the most submissive look in her eyes and she whimpered hard not even struggling underneath him. Bringing her hand up to his face she gasped and then looked away bringing it down to his cock outside of his pants "you want to take me hard and rough..I know you do...if we get out of here and into another place..you can do that all the time anytime you want...just don't kill me please".

“Look at me…” Marcus yelled at her squeezing tighter around her neck as his body shacked with rage. “You fucking look at me when you are talking to me!!” He continued before slapping her finally loosening the grip of the belt. Looking towards where Jacob was sitting he was caught by surprise when he found that the young boy was running up the steps more then likely looking for the cameras that might have caught them during many of their crimes. Even if they where to leave if there where tapes that showed their crimes then even them getting pulled over would be a abnormally large risk.

Still sitting on top of her Marcus looked down at her with blood red eyes as he kept breathing in and out hard. “What are you?” he asked her his voice moving between his clenched teeth. “Tell me what are you? You are a slut… that is what you are. know I want to repeat what I say you understand.. I am a fucking worthless slut and if I disobey my master again he will kill me.” It was obvious in his eyes that he wouldn’t hesitate to kill her now his anger was too much. Getting up off of her he released her from his grip before pressing his hand against her head slamming it against the floor. “Get your fucking ass up!!!”

Quickly Jacob ran down the stairs carrying pipe bombs in his arm taking it easy to walk down the steps. He also held an extra per of clothing for Maya throwing them to her as he passed by. “She is right man there are fucking cameras every fucking where…” he started to place some of the bombs down around the house this was in his mind the best way to get rid of any evidence in the house. “Fuck man, fuck… you know how fucked up this could be?” Jacob spoke nervously before setting the last one.

“Well lets fucking go..” at that Marcos grabbed the back of Maya’s neck as he started to drag her to the garage in the house throwing her into the back seat before getting in after her. Jacob quickly got in the front seat before started the call and driving out slowly. The bombs in the house where motion sensitive so if the police where to come to the house when they opened the door the bombs would go off destroying the entire house instantly. Only being able to leave with just the clothing in their pockets and the money in their wallets where annoying, but they still had means to make money and she was sitting in the back seat with Marcus.

Maya looked at her brother in fear and she gasped for air once again as he tightened the belt again. Whimpering hard she nodded then looked around the place hoping the cameras would stay in place and nothing would happen to her. Gasping for air as he let go of the belt she grabbed her throat and coughed some looking at her other brother going up the stairs. Seeing Marcus grab her head she screamed out as he slammed her head against the floor. Looking at him she nodded then started to get up. When she saw her other brother start to come down the stairs she whimpered hard and grabbed her clothes putting them on quickly. She was still a god damn bloody mess and she knew it would happen even worse when they got somewhere to just treat her like shit again.

Whimperin as he said that there were cameras all over the place she looked at Marcus then looked away worried for her life. When Jacob put all the bombs down she knew no one would be able to help her now not even be able to get her out of this situation. Looking at the closed blinds she leaned her head down and slammed her fist into the ground tears rolling down her cheeks. All her hard work and all the effort she put into getting her brothers caught was nothing now. Looking at Marcus as he grabbed the back of her neck she whimpered hard as she was thrown into the back of the seat then she looked at him and she cowered against the other side. Tight against the door she knew now not to piss him off and if she did she knew she would be killed.

Closing her eyes as they started to pull the car out of the garage she looked out the window and put her hand on the handle of the door wondering if it would open. When she pulled it it made a loud crack sound and she got a scared look in her eyes pulling her hand away fast and she looked out the window hoping to hell that she would be able to get away some how. The car had pitch black tinted windows so no one would be able to see and she looked at Marucs then started to pound on the window and kicking at the seat. She wanted out of there and there must have been a way. The clothes she had on were skimpy and she looked out the window and slide her hands down then looked at her brother that was driving. She knew there wasn't anyway that they were going to use themselves to get money. Closing her eyes tightly she brought her knees to her chest and she leaned her head down so bascially she was laying down. Her skirt didn't even cover her ass and you could see her brusied pussy and she looked at Marcus and she knew he was looking at her then she closed her eyes tightly "just give me a break please..don't do anything to me for a while".

Marcus gave his sister one last slap in response to her telling him what to do, something that Marcus never did or never would allow. However, while he did slap her he didn’t bother her during the remainder of the trip almost swimming in his own hate as they drove silently past the countryside their destination only known to Jacob as he drove with a location already in mind. Maya was never allowed inside of the car or any locations alone ether Marcus or Jacob behind her every step she made out of the car. She was on a short leash and with the knowledge that she tried to give both of them up to the cops when ever she did anything that ether brother didn’t like they where quick to hit her. When they could they did patch up her wounds, having scars would decrease her value, and that fact pissed off Marcus even more.

They had been traveling for almost half a week at this moment when Jacob seemed to get excited letting it be known that they where close to their destination. Marcus seemed to spend hours on the phone talking about prices keeping his conversation’s subject a secret to Maya. Yet it was obvious what was going on, they where short on money and had no home to go to, money was becoming an essential. “Yeah, as many as you can I really don’t care. We will make it 200 for each person witch would included what ever they want to do..” he spoke on his cell phone letting his hand rest outside of the car.

During the night they arrived at a small old shack of a house where 7 cars rested outside as a sound of music could be heard blasting from inside of their car. “Come on..” Marcus yelled at Maya grabbing her around the neck before pulling her out of the car knowing that she already had some idea of what was going on. Taking her into the house a large group of men where standing around waiting quickly getting excited when they saw Maya walk through the door. Punishing Maya into a chair Marcus started to collect his money counting it out as he kept one eye on here making sure that she wouldn’t try to escape.

“All right its all here, you guys have 2 hours after that I am coming back. Have fun, but don’t fuck her up too much.. “ Marcus spoke before walking to her and pushing her off of chair and onto the floor. “Well then, you be good if I hear you caused them any trouble..” his hand moved to his belt before nodding his head slightly. Marcus and Jacob walked outside always being within ear shoot as the house full of men started to walk towards her some of them grabbing her head and pulling her towards them as her clothing started to be ripped apart.

Maya yelped when he gave her one last slap. When that night had come she couldn't sleep at all and thoughts of what they were going to her got her even more scared. Sighing some it was at least one day without any sleep before she finally layed her head down and fell asleep. She had slept for a while then when she had to go to the bathroom they let her out and she looked around at everyone but she didn't even make a move. She just went striaght back to the restroom and went then walked back out. Some people looked and knew something was weird with a girl traveling with two guys. She ignored it and when someone stopped and talked to her she smiled weakly knowing if she said anything she would be in trouble. Looking at her brothers as they just told the guy to go away and pushed her to to make her start walking she looked back at the guy then looked forward as her brother gave her a deep glare.

She had been pushed back into the care and her wounds taken care of then when she had fallen back alseep she whimpered a little half asleep as they arrived at the cabin. Looking up at Marcus she yelped and struggled some as he grabbed the back of her neck then she whimpered some seeing how many cars were outside and the loud blasting music inside the cabin. She knew what was going to happen and there was no way she was going to be able to stop it. Hoping at least one of those guys were nice and called the police maybe even following them and taking her in the night. She sighed some as she stopped struggling as she got to the door. When she got pushed into the house she looked at the ground not even wanting to look at the guys. Before she could talk she was pushed into the chair then she whimpered some as she saw the moeny and she knew now what their way of getting money was. Looking at Marcus as he shoved her off the chair and grabbed his belt she looked away not even going to fight that hard. After he left she whimpered hard and yelped as the guys grabbed her hair and she kicked some but not much as the others grabbed and ripped her clothes. Trembling soem she struggled some but her body was weak and she was hungry but she knew she was probaly just going to be swallowing cum and having the guys cum in her pussy and ass.

Looking at the windows the blinds were shut and she knew if anyone drove by or even tryed to get near her brothers would be on the look out and beat the guy up mabye even killing him. She looked back at the guys and she started to get hot and wet then she grabbed at one mans crotch feeling his cock harden under her grip and she knew they probaly wouldn't have a good fuck from any other girls. Maya was special whenever someone fucked her she would go back to the virgin size and she could take any size cock down her throat without gagging.

“Wow, look at this one..” yelled the man whose cock she grabbed slightly shocked that she did such a thing without having to be forced to do so. Quickly their hands started to roam over her body as many of the men wanted the same attention from her. With a wild grin one man stood in front of the man whose cock she grabbed, his own cock hanging out of the hole of his pants. Swiftly his hand grabbed the back of her head pulling her closer to his cock as his other hand pinched her noise. As her mouth opened his cock was instantly in the back of her throat before she had the chance to close it yet again. His hips slammed into her face hard as he held her still his cock fucking her tight throat like he would any pussy. Throat fucking her was unbelievable as she didn’t gag no matter how deep are how hard she fucked her which only encouraged him to go harder and faster. The sound of his balls hitting her chin as he faced fucked started to echo in the room covering the voices of many of the other men.

“Fuck, look at this..” yelled one other hand as his fingers slowly moved into her having a hard time getting into her as she squeezed tightly onto them. “Is she a damn virgin? She is tight as hell.. “ He continued to finger her stretching out his fingers inside of her before wiggling them around wildly. As he pulled his fingers out of her another set of fingers where in her as they continued on like that fingering her over and over again. It felt as if each and ever pair of fingers in the entire cabin was inside of her at one time or another and that was because they where. As she started to get wetter they would just finger fuck her even harder until they where satisfied as they watched her juices fall onto the floor. Quickly the fingers where out of her as she was forced to her back the man in her mouth just moving with her not allowing her to pull off of him. Once of her back her legs where spread open and her pussy was once again inspected by the men, before a soft wet tongue licked against it hard. Pulling back away from her another mans cock was quickly rubbing against the entrance of her pussy before it slammed into her without much hesitation.

The man started to fuck her hard his hand grabbing onto her ankles tightly as he did so his large cock stretching her out wide as he continued to pound into her. They didn’t have the time to play with her if all of them wanted to get the chance to fuck her in time they need to start as soon as they could.

Maya whimpered as the one guy stepped infront of the one that she had grabbed and she looked at him then away growling deeply as he grabbed the back of her head. Looking at him with a scared look in her eyes as he pinched her nose she whimpered hard and struggled to pull away but his grip on her hair and on the back of her head. Gasping for air she opened her mouth then she closed her eyes tightly as the guys cock went right into the back of her throat and she whimpered a little pushing on his hips. She knew this one would be hard on her and she knew she couldn't handle it for long before she would throw up. Yelping in pain as the guys put his fingers into her pussy she growled and yanked on her head again trying to get free knowing she these guys weren't going to go any easy on her then her brothers did. Looking up at the guy that kept on fucking her mouth she glared at him hard knowing he would probaly back down if she bit down but she knew she couldn't do that or her brother Marcus would kill her but before he did that she knew she would get the beating of her life.

She decided to let the guy fuck her mouth and she licks his balls every chance she got to make him hurry up. Looking at the others as they fingered her pussy they knew how to please a girl like her and eventually soon they were so good at it and she couldn't hold it in any longer she gasped and maoned out loud. Gripping onto two of the guys shirts hard she resisted the urge to bite down knowing the guy would yell or scream then her brothers would come in. Whimpering some her body was shaking and trembling from such a hard orgasm that she hadn't had for so long. The last orgasm she had had was when her boyfriend gave it to her but her brothers found out she was being with someone else and they had beat him to the point of death then taken her home and kept her in the house from then on. Not going anywhere without them and if she did she got a little warning. Until the time came that she found them a half a week ago. Whimpering some as she was put onto her back she gasped loudly again as the one guy licked her cunt and she trembled some more. Feeling someone rub against her pussy she screamed as the guy slammed into her and started to thrust hard. Gripping onto the guys shirts harder she felt the guy fucking her throat and she started to have a sick feeling. If she threw up with him in her mouth she wouldn't be able to get away and she would die. Looking up at the guy she let go of the shirts then slammed her fists into his crotch before he let her go. When the other guy pulled out of her she ran to the bathroom that was there and threw up in the toliet.

Whimpering some the guy had fucked her to hard and to deep and she looked back slamming the door shut "get my fucking brothers in here now god damn it". She gripped onto her stomach and threw up once again and she looked at the door as she heard the guys going to get her brothers. Hoping they would understand that someone had gone to far with her she hoped that they would take her out of the house and let her rest. Closing her eyes she just kept getting a more sick feeling every minute and when she threw up the sixth time she had some blood in it. Her eyes went wide and she gripped onto the toilet sides "Marcus guys get in here..something is seriously wrong..please get in here". She closed her eyes tightly as she felt another sick feeling and then she blacked out falling onto the floor by the toilet. Whimpering in her black out state she was still gripping onto her stomach and she could hear the faint noise of a door opening then everything went away. No noise..no light..no nothing. She thought she was dieing but she was just exhaughsted and hungry which made her so sick.

Back
Top Bottom