Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Penguin and Syringe

Interga felt the massive cock push slowly into her ass as she moaned out loadly. "Yes!" Interga said as she felt her clit being pleasured too. Interga groined with pleasure as she felt her breasts jostle each thrust into her ass. Interga began to rub one of her own breasts as she enjoyed this. Interga wish this would never end but, it would sooner or later. Seras might be able to keep it up for a very long time but, she couldn't. She was human of course.

She sank a couple of her fingers deep into her pussy, pounding the sweet ass with a deep delicate moan. Even as a vampire she was loosing it, the women's tight muscles causing her stomach to tie into a knot. Her body began to convulse with a cry out, her shaft exploding inside Integra's ass. Seras continued to pound into her, packing all of her seed deep into her. She panted heavily collasping ontop of the women's back, gradually pulling out of her she laid her head on the small of her back. "Integra..." She groaned.

Just as the cum exploded into her ass it made it where she gave in as Seras's fingers were lathered in her own seed. "Nyah!" She moaned out as she layed down with Seras on her back. Panting she looks up at her with a moment of silence. "I think I am giving you a raise." She says with a smile as she turns around to meet Seras's eyes. Though she also picked up her glasses which fell off doing there sex. She cleaned them off of any dirt and placed them back on her eyes. "Never imagine you hid such an interesting thing Miss Seras."

Her panting began to slow, tasting the juice off her fingers. She tried hard not to lay all her weight ontop of the older women, her flaccid cock hung limply with the sheer saticfaction it gained from her body. She chuckled lightly at the mention of the raise and kissed the nape of her neck. "Thank you Integra..." She purred knowing it must have pleased the women greatly. Seras blushed and nodded "I'm flattered you approve of it. I...uh usually have it under control until now. It never got so big" She smiled combing the women's hair back to lick at the bitemark on her neck, growing flustered at the thought of her master. Somehow she could see the vampire questioning the source, there was only two vampires in this place. She shook her head and kissed the place, doesn't matter as long as Sir Integra enjoyed it.

Interga looked at her softly as she rubbed Seras's face. Interga smiled at the woman as she kissed her lips. It felt soothing when she licked at her neck. Luckily her shirt would hide the bitemarks as she laid there with her. "Well, I have a favor to ask of you now...whenever you get a bit 'happy' to come to me to take care of it...ok?" Interga grinned at her.

She leaned into her touch and smile, running her tongue of course her lips. Pausing as the women spoke she nodded her head to listen to the favor "yes Sir Integra?" She inquired, color running into her cheeks as the other continued. She smirked and attacked Integra's lips for a deep tongue lashing. Pulling back quickly "of course Integra, without hesitation." She promised hugging her before picking herself up off of her. It would seem, the intimidating women was like any other who behind all her work was lonely and needed affection.

Interga smiled to her as she got up herself as she reclothed herself. Interga though had to go without a bra since Seras ripped it apart. Then Interga through the trashed bra into the trash as she looked at Seras. "Well, we had our fun...though I have to get back to work sadly." Interga said with a unhappy sigh. With it she went to her desk and began signing papers all over again.

She bit at her thumbnail for a second, remembering the way she ripped to shreads the women's bra and had the urge to apologize for the unnessecary tear. She followed her back to her desk, having to go around to fetch her panties. With that she revealed the hassel of having to fit the flaccid meat soundly in her panties so one could not tell. She redressed and held the buttons she managed to rip off in the heat of things. Seras crossed the room over the desk, before this she wouldn't have the guts to even touch the desk let alone lean against it. Smiling, she stretched and kissed the top of her head. "If you need me, I'll be in my chambers. Sir Integra" There wasn't much she could really do to help with paperwork and hanging around may be a distraction.

Interga nodded to her as she gave Seras a long passionate kiss before she'd go off to her room. With it she went back to work doing papers. Once that was done she cleaned up the room as best as she could. Interga then went to her own room as she relaxed in her own bed. The day was rising which made her frown. Interga would love to do something with Seras but, she couldn't since the sun would burn her alive.

Seras returned to her chambers, it would seem that Walter had removed her half full bowl of blood. It was a surprise he didn't come to find her and return her to her room. She removed her uniform and slid into a more comfortable gown before sliding into the bed that closed off into a solid coffin. Waking the next evening with a stiff surprise, with a possibly full building there was no way she could get to Integra like promised. Instead she took care of it by herself and dressed for work, finding a new package of blood in a bucket of ice. She couldn't very much skip her meal tonight, she took her time to drink the package dry before joining the rest of them upstairs.

Interga basically debrief them on a mission as she seemed to be like her normal self. Then once that was done she went back to her office softly. Sighing she went back to the normal boring work she had to deal with each day. Especially if they were careless. Interga looked out the window with one hand on her cheek and the elbow resting on the desk.

It was hard to stand there with her comrades and watch the women the same way. She stood awkwardly, flashing images of the naked women riding her last night made her blush and focus on other things. She exhaled heavily as they were dismissed and proceeded to the bunker to retrieve her weaponry for this new mission. They had an hour to prepare but she hardly needed that long to grab her gun and get moving. She snuck off up the staircase, avoiding making eye contact with Walter as she approached the large door. She bit her lip, balled her fist and neared the wood to knock but withdrew and decided to leave Integra to her work.

Then she opened the door up as she looked at her. She smiled softly at Seras. "You know I have cameras everywhere right?" Interga smiled as she pulled her in. Closing the door as she looked at her. Softly she kissed her lips as she looked at her. "Why do you have to make such a bad thing feel so good?" Interga smiled as she guided the vampire to her couch again. Though she stuck to kissing her for right now.

The young vampire froze up, not expecting her boss to open the door."O-oh...no, no I didn't.. Sir Integra." She glanced over her head to see the cameras that gave her away before she was pulled out of veiw. She leaned into the kiss and giggled "it's a curse I suppose..." she joked pushing up against her as they sat on the couch, having to be careful as she felt a twitch between her legs. She willed herself to behave "tonight's mission seems... like a quick one. If you don't mind, sir Integra could I keep you company again tonight?"

Back
Top Bottom