Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Penguin and Syringe

Syringe Of Citrus

Super-Earth
There came a frustrated growl from the deep chambers followed by a loud thud. She slammed her balled fists against the table top again, the spoon rattled from the blood filled bowl. Seras exhaled slowly and held her head, trying to get ahold of herself before Walter comes to investigate the noise. She took a moment before returning the spoon to the small pool of blood, taking quiet sips until she pushed it away. So she went a little overboard on the last mission, so she somewhat exploded on Sir Integra after trying to defend her actions. Alucard, her so called master, didn't hesitate to throw her under the bus either so while he's out there taking his time with a greater assignment she was banished to this room.

The blonde thought about it before kicking at her bed, tugging at her uniform after it rose high enough to reveal her panties. She fisted the end of her skirt before she stormed out the door, creeping quietly down the long hall. If Walter caught her she wouldn't get her chance to plead her case. She managed to reach Sir Hellsing's office with the luck that Walter was addressing the new crew of men transfered from the south tower. She inhaled, exhaled and reminded herself not to explode, a shakey gloved hand moved up and knocked on the door. Pausing then slowly poking her head in 'S-sir Integra?... I-f I could have... just a moment of...your time?"

[Haha damn I had a good idea for a title had Integra been the futa but anywho XD ]

Integra was looking out of the window in her office. When she heard Seras she sighed, "I thought I told you to stay in your room..." Integra said with an irritated voice. Integra looked at her, "Unless of course you came to show your sincerest apologies." Integra looked at her with her cold emotionless eyes. "Well?" Integra tapped her fingers on her desk to wait for what this vampire had to say.

Seras had never been so intimidated by someone, this women sucked the confidence out of her sometimes.
She took a breath and slipped into the large office closing the door behind her. "Please Sir Integra, I know my actions were...rash but I still believe my senses were dead on... if he hadn't of gotten in my way...things wouldn't have gotten so out of hand." Okay maybe she shouldn't have peeled off from Alucard, so she killed one human, one was siding with the target so she didn't see the big deal.

Interga sighed at the hopeless girl. "You are so narrow minded aren't you. We kill Vampires not humans and Alucard is your master and superior. I can allow even a special unit like you Miss Seras to ruin a mission." Interga said as her voice went up. Interga got closer to the woman as he looked at her. Though sadly she couldn't help but look at this woman's body. 'This isn't the time for that Interga...' She thought to herself.

The blonde sighed quietly, lowering her head as the women neared her. Her body twitched as she tried to keep her eyes on the ground in respect. "Please forgive me, Sir Integra." She said folding her arm across her torso just beneath her well rounded breasts as the other stayed folded behind her back. "It wont happen again. Please if you would, I want to join Alucard and the others on the next mission."

Interga looked at her body as she turned around before she could see her blush. She bit her lip as she stared at the window. Sighing as she looks back as she was calmer. "I would...if they weren't already off on the mission. Also, there isn't any other mission for you to do. I am sorry." Interga then began to think to herself. "Though if you like you could always...Help me do paper work. Gets a bit lonely." Interga said as she felt a bit pathetic as for saying that.

She avoided making any whining noise, that was the last mission for the night. Disappointing yes but her head rose back to see the back of the other. Such a strong women she could look up to sometimes, she flinched at the mention of paperwork. Was she being resigned?! Lonely? She lit a tiny smile at the thought then nodded. "I suppose, if you don't mind me saying, I can imagine how lonely it gets..." She chuckled lightly "I mean Walter isn't exactly the friendly chat type and Alucard..." She paused and shook her head, deciding not to talk bad about her own master. She sighed that thought out and followed the women back to her desk.

Interga blinked as she accepted the job. This made her have a soft smile rise from her lips. It was a rare commodity to see too. Interga went to her desk as she pulled a chair up for her. Then she shuffled through the paperwork as she gave Seras the low key easy work. She was keeping her company after all. "So, how have you been integrating to this new life style?" She said start up a conversation. Interga idly glanced over Seras's body every now and then. 'If only...'

She had to be careful as she took a seat, her tight blue skirt was egar to ride up. Seras smiled lightly and shifted oddly, taking the offered paper and examined it. Glancing at the older women quickly she shrugged "I can't complain, it's similar to the work I had before though I have to admit becoming a vampire really took a toll on me at first. The strengh is defiantly handy." She smiled, not to mention her body seemed to absorb that power and enlarge her size in a couple of areas of her body.

Interga looked at her as she wished her skirt would ride up just a little more. "Well of course though, even with the power given to you, you should be wary of enemies. Cause even a human can kill a vampire if your not careful. " Interga said as she skimmed through the letters on the papers before signing off and writing various things like reports and such. Interga made it seem like it wasn't much work at all.

"So, just for the sake of conversation...do you have any say...crushes?" Interga said looking away as her cheeks became rosy.

She studied the paper for a moment and nodded, sensing the women could actually be concerned for her. She smiled "yes, I suppose I do get a little over confident in my abilities." She rubbed her throat, recalling what the father had done to her that night. That thick knife right through her throat and several more in her back. She cleared his throat and slid the sheet and glanced at another. "A-a crush Sir?" She paused and thought about it, blushed and shook her head "no Sir, none that I know of." Even though she found the strict and strong women before her attractive that is not something you admit to your boss.

Interga looked at her for a bit then back to her papers. "Oh, I see," Interga said to her softly as she couldn't help it anymore. Interga place her hand on Seras's thigh as she looked at her. "Well, I have one..." With that she kissed Seras's lips absent mindly but, pulled away after a bit.

Seras nodded lightly stacking the papers nicely, setting them down after she straightened them. She paused and looked down at the hand on her thigh, normally she would have attacked the owner of the hand but knew she couldn't now. "S-sir?" She inquired looking at the women in time to feel her lips against hers. The blonde went wide eyed at first, there was a twitch between her legs. Was this a test? A trick of some sort? She blushed heavily when she pulled back but didn't let her get far when she returned the gesture, trick or not she couldn't help it. The young women was too egar, cutting her lip slightly which made her pupils tighten because of the sweet aroma and taste. She tugged at her skirt and shivered, she would be in some trouble if she didn't calm herself down.

Interga felt bliss as she began to kiss her back. Interga wrapped her arms around the woman as she began to kiss more passionately as her tongue traced over Seras's fangs. Interga looked at her lustfully as she walked her to the couch as she straddled Seras.

She licked the small pinch of blood from the tiny cut, her tongue moved and wrapped itself around the intruding tongue. She moaned lightly following her boss to the couch and soon found herself looking up at the women. Her hidden secret was breaking loose of it's restraints as the women straddled her, the blue skirt ridding up and exposing her panties slightly. There was a small poke at the women's thigh, she moaned then gasped tugging her skirt down. "S-sir Integra..."

Interga looked down to see that as she looked back at Seras. Then she merely went down to her skirt and pulled her panties down. With that done she pulled her skirt up to marvel at her secret. "Well, this looks promising." Interga said softly as she wrapped a hand around it as she began to pump it. "Wonder how big it will be..." Interga said to her as she continued to coax it.

Seras stared up at the intimidating women, busting her clothed breasts up and still pulling down on her skirt. She was startled by the strong delicate hands that took her skirt and forced it up and her panties down "S-sir... W-wait! No don't-!" She imagined the women screaming, demanding to know what was wrong with her. She blushed and closed her eyes only to realize before she spoke positively about it. The blonde paused then moaned as her throbbing cock was taken hold of.. "Integra...!" She gasped, forgetting the formal title as she felt her flaccid meat rise and thicken with a heavy blood flow. The shaft thickened and grew greatly to each inches, throbbing in the women's warm hands "oh God..." She groaned arching her back slightly.

Interga watched as she grew. Interga licked her lips as she put her hair behind her ear and then began to lick at the mushroom tip. Interga was able to swallow the top of it at first and soon enough was able to fit half of the length into her mouth. Though she bobbed up and down on her length and then began to lather it with licks. Though she stopped after a bit. "I think it needs something tighter." With that she undid her own pants to show her pink panties. Then her top came off to show off her bra which had C cup breasts. She pulled her panties down to show her wet pussy infront of Seras. Then she went further up on Seras's body as she slowly pushed the massive length into her tight pussy.

Seras expected to get yelled at, at least a glare for her informal adressing but no the women seemed too interested in her exposed secret. She gasped feeling the warm serpent roll across the head then the hot mouth closed over her shaft. Her body twitched, it felt great and drove the blonde almost insane until she stopped. Her chest rose and fell in a steady pant, something tighter? She understood the instant Integra began to peel off her clothes, seeing the panties come off but the breast still nestled in her bra she inhaled deeply. She took her hips with one hand and pulled a breast from it's hold to lick and suck on the delicate nipple. Groaning as her tight pussy gradually came down and around her swollen cock and grinned "oh God...so tight... so good..." she breathed.

She closed one eye from the massive length and her such in her nipple. "Yes...it is good." Interga cooed as her hands laced around her back as she began to pound on Seras's length. Loud flapping noises rise from it as she moaned loudly. She began to kiss Seras's neck as she would lick it every now and then. "You make me feel so hot..."

She fought to stay under control, nibbling her sweet nipple as her pussy hugged her shaft tightly. Moaning as she licked her neck, the young vampire bucked her hips into the women. While the other didn't seem to need help she held her hips, sliding her gloved fingers over her ass and helped guide her down. Speaking of hot, she tore at her uniform finding it hard to breath in the restricting clothing. She whipped the belt off and ignored the buttons as she ripped the uniform completely open. Her large breasts bounced up, bouncing with each pant she reached up and broke the women free of her bra. Proping herself up she craddled one jiggling breast and viciously sucked the other. God, the way Integra rode her cock made her high on pleasure so much so she desperately wanted to bite into the soft breast. Just enough to break the skin and drink from her sweet body.

Interga felt her rip her bra off as it turned her on. Not to mention how she peeled off her own dress. Interga began to rub her breasts as they were massive. "They are so big..." Interga cooed as she then went back to kissing her neck. Interga then gave Seras a view of her neck. "I know you have been rather weak lately from lack of blood...if you are careful...You can have some of mine." Interga said with a blush on her face.

Seras couldn't help but purr at the massage her large breasts and chuckled lightly. Tongue lashing back at her breasts "the biggest pain in my back even now as a vampire." She joked, so hungry she dragged her tongue across the underside of her beautiful breasts. She went wide eyed as the women offered her neck, her blue eyes turned a deep shade of red "I-Integra..." She breathed but didn't hesitate incase the women withdrew her offer, she proped herself up. Taking the women's shoulder and leaned up, licking her lips before sinking her fangs in. Drinking at the flowing sweetness, removing her fangs she lapped the steady flow.

Interga winced a bit to feel her bite into her but, then felt her warm tongue all over her bleeding neck. She was a bit dizzy but, she continued to thrust into Seras as she just let Seras lick at the wound till it was dry. Then she'd begin to kiss Seras's bloody lips as she didn't care at this point. She was too enthralled by this event. "Seras...You feel so good." Interga then pulled out once again as she pulled off of Seras's length and turned around to reveal her ass as she spread her cheeks. "Please..."

She bucked her hips against the women, sinking her cock back into him as she finished drinking. Smiling as Integra kissed her blood slicked lips, she thrusted back into her boss. Seras moaned heavily before feeling the warm pussy completely leave her veining shaft. The vampire pouted before the other soon showed her intentions, she smirked and slipped out from beneath Sir Hellsing. Removing her hands off her hands she carefully braced the women on the arm of couch on her knees. She planted her own knees and guided her needy cock against the women's tight ass. Pushing the juice slicked mushroom tip in gradually, groaning from the tightness she let it sit before wedging the rest in. She removed her glove and tenderly stroked her clit as she slowly thrusted into her.

Back
Top Bottom