Mx Female A return from a long hiatus. Would love to engage in some kinky but intellectual and psychological RPs.

lnubSt3.gif
I have been on this board for years. God, maybe close to a decade at this point if you count this board's antecedent as "Darker RP", I think it was called then. Without exaggeration I will say that BM has been a significant part of my life for a while and for the first time in what seems like ages I had to step away from it. Around July of 2020, when the pandemic was raging across the world, my mother was diagnosed with cancer and I moved into take care of her. I thought at the time I could keep my RPs going, but I was honestly so intensely drained that I let them fall to the wayside one by one. If you recognize me and I dropped an RP with you and never apologized, please reach out for a sincere, personal apology (regardless of whether or not you wanted to RP). It has been a long climb out of a hole of physical and mental exhaustion but there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel; my mother is 100% cancer free and I finally have time to myself.
At the moment, I have an intense preference for RPs over messengers like Discord and Google Hangouts. I could consider an RP over email and maybe a PM if you twist my arm, but I've never been able to keep a thread-based RP going. I honestly want to say I've also had trouble keeping a PM based RP going as well, since I don't check the site every day.

Who I am: I am a man in my late 20's based in NYC. I keep weird hours, usually being online between 12 PM to 4 AM East Coast US time, meaning I can usually accommodate American and European partners. I literally grew up in the kink community- that aforementioned mother of mine? She's literally a dominatrix. I'm pretty familiar with most of what's considered to be "normal" kink and BDSM as well as some esoteric fetishes; you're welcome to try them out on me and the worst I can say is "no." However, consent is very important to me, in the RP and out. I will never play noncon scenes and will never RP with a character that I believe as being unable to consent; that includes children and animals. By hook or by crook, you will say yes, I guarantee you. You should also know that I personally identify as a sex-positive asexual. What does that mean? IRL, I honestly have very little interest in sex, though I've had it enough to know it's not really my bag (and I actually enjoy various kink activities much more than actual penetrative sex). In the RP, my characters do not need to be asexual at all and can be extremely horny, but you should know that I mostly RP because I like collaborative storytelling with love and romance. I'm happy to write a scene with wild fucking or the kinkiest sex imaginable, but I'm equally happy to do an entirely chaste, romantic RP. I am a switch IRL but when I play dominant characters I prefer them to be intellectual and coercive, rather than physically powerful. You'll almost never have me playing a burly meathead who will hold you down on a floor, but I'm happy to play the boss you blow for a promotion or the blackmailer you fuck to keep your dirty secret hidden.

What I RP: In general, I like my RPs to have a psychological component. That doesn't mean everything needs to be a dark thriller about being gaslit, a "psychological component" for me can simply be "two characters in blissful love spooning while talking about why they love each other." Since my personal preference is for messenger RPs, I typically write introductions of 3-8 paragraphs (depending on how much setup the plot needs) and then subsequent posts of 1-2 paragraphs. What I like about messengers is me and my partner can be online at the same time, so when I sit down to RP I usually love when my partner and I can exchange a bunch of paragraph-length posts in quick succession, though I understand that is not always possible. If you couldn't tell, I'd like to imagine I have a high degree of literacy (and if I didn't, then I certainly overpaid for my literature degree!). I tend towards plots with unrealistic and fantasy elements more often than not; this can be the standard "elves and dragons and wizards" Tolkienesque milieu or something that's just like reality only different (whether it's the popular modern fantasy of "everyone but the ingenue is a werewolf or a vampire in hiding" or something like "it's like reality only we've moved to a cum-based currency" or something silly- but engaging!). I almost always RP a cisman and find I most enjoy heterosexual RPs. I prefer dominant women, switch women and bratty subs, in declining order. I will never play as or opposite a willing submissive. I absolutely love dom x dom RPs and a struggle for power within a partnership really gets my blood going. Challenging traditional gender roles is also something I like- and I am really attracted to women of all shapes and sizes. I actually have a bit of a weak spot for larger women; at this point I'm no longer hiding the fact that I'm a macrophiliac and have a bit of a thing for unrealistically large women, be they amazons or godzilla-sized giantesses... that's not for everyone but I'd love to work out an RP involving that if you're curious or interested! Other themes I am interested in at the moment include blackmail, mismatched libidos (just because I'm asexual doesn't mean I don't want to be lusted after!), unrequited love, characters being forced together in cramped environments, arranged marriages, political alliances and overall mismatched couples.

If you have an idea that you think I might be into, even if I don't allude to it above, please contact me with it. The worst I can say is no, and I may even adapt it for us to both be able to enjoy it. Please feel free to PM me, even if you're just saying "hi!", though you are also more than welcome to add me on a messenger or provide me with your own username if you'd like to chat. I enjoy talking to my RP partners even if I don't have the time to RP!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom