Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Have a Taste of a Tiefling~

Kynim

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
So for once I'm not posting a prompt which is super fandom focused and based around canon characters. Instead I'm taking inspiration from a real life D&D game that I've just recently started, and I'd like to try playing my Tiefling character in notably more lewd situations than those she might find herself in when I'm in real life company~.

Meet Dawn

Probably not what you were expecting, right? I think she's a total cutie, regardless of being a thief, a con artist, and a seductress when necessary. Now you might be wondering how someone with as rugged an appearance as her would have much success as a seductress, but it's a simple task when she's a wizard with an array of illusion spells. Her favorite appearance to take is this:

Disguise Self baby~

And it's also the form she's most often in while lurking around taverns, luring people into games of chance where she can steal all their coin and shiny trinkets. And for making hot, passionate love too, if that's your preference.

So with the character introduction out of the way, I can move onto explaining what I'm looking for. It's pretty much one thing and one thing only - smut. I wanna see her get freaky with all the wild and wonderful races and classes out there!
Maybe your character is a sweet Elven traveller who Dawn sees as easy prey to beguile and seduce, or perhaps your character is an astute Paladin who refuses to be slighted by such petty tricks, and by a Fiend-spawn no less! Or maybe a clever wizard who can dispel her disguise and see her for who she really is. Whatever your character, I'm sure we can come up with some fun, smut-filled scenario. I'm happy playing both dominant and submissive roles depending what you'd most like to do with my cutie here, although I should clarify that I'm not really looking for dom/sub dynamics, more just one character playing the aggressor. I'm also mainly looking to play opposite female characters, but I'm not opposed to male or anything in between depending on the character and situation.

I'm open to a lot of things, but I'll leave my f-list here just to give y'all a taste of what I enjoy. It's just a guide though, so even things on the 'no' list are things I'm happy to discuss. My favourite kink though is clothed sex/clothing play. I adore descriptions of what characters are wearing and how it sits on their body or glides across supple, Fiendish skin~. Even more so when it comes to the undergarments. The colour, the pattern, the texture, unf gimme it all!

As far as post length goes I usually strive to match my partner, and I do love going into delightful detail, but since this is more recreational smut than it is grand world building and storytelling, I'm probably most comfortable with between 2 - 4 paragraphs, depending on the situation. But if you wanna write more or less, then go right ahead.
And of course, while I'm not looking for anything super long term with a deep plot, if things just happen to develop that way then I'm certainly not opposed to it! But for the time being I'm quite content to stick with the 'meet in a tavern' cliche.

Anyway, I hope that at least piques someone's interest out there! I'd love to hear from you, and learn all about your delicious characters~!

Back
Top Bottom