Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bundle of Thoughts

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
You have some interesting phone conversations sometimes. -Stretches- Like the one I just had, mmm I'm going to bed soon. But thanks to a really good friend, hopefully my dreams will be good and not horrible twisted nightmares. It's amazing what happens when you start talking to someone at like... what was it? Midnight? Don't get off the phone till 1:49... and yes... I checked my dear friend. Which by the by, I have like 80 usable minutes on my phone now. -sighs- I wish I could just talk and talk and talk. I will have to use the house phone from now on.

Hopefully my stepfather reads this, and understands that talking to my friend keeps the nightmares away.

Irk Note to self: talking about Con, other things, as well as drinking pineapple juice and eating chocolate before bed = WTF?!?! I mean seriously, what the fuck was up with that dream... I was in an episode of Petite Princess Yucie or something, and I was a Sterling Knight candidate? WTF?!?! It was overly a situation of weirdness. There was a few other dreams I had last night, that I am so not mentioning on a public forum.

But no nightmares!

I'm a little more bored as of late. Though I am letting my mind recover, I am finding that I need a true challenge for my mind. Where is the quirky male roleplayers? Where have they gone? The ones that can latch my attention and keep me avidly addicted to the medication that only they can doll out. Hell, where is a female roleplayer that can do the same. I need a roleplay that I am avidly addicted to, like I am with /Snowflakes and Cookies/, I know sevenpercentsolution is busy... and I am patient. But I want more roleplays like that. Ones that I am addicted to as much as I am me and Duckies roleplay. I want something I really sink my teeth into, that I may even BEG my partner for more of. Goddess only knows I need something to occupy my mind. Maybe I need to talk to my special friend more... -sighs-... He occupies me quite a bit. We may not roleplay, but damn can he keep my mind rolling with thoughts. Intelligent fellow that he is.

Damn, I am starting to fear falling asleep. I really don't like the nightmares that usually come. Last night/yesterday morning, whatever you wanna call it. Last time I slept, was the first time since Tuesday, that I have slept without a nightmare. Before then I was getting the nightmares quite often. I am really starting to worry about them, are they going to be a chronic thing? Getting to such a point that I fear sleep. My special friend is becoming like a drug almost, I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing. But he kept the nightmares at bay. Maybe if I keep myself up till I absolutely can't any longer, maybe I can keep myself from having a nightmare, and just pass out from sheer exhaustion. Rain and Fire, only the goddess seems to know at this moment. For the love of little green dragons, why is this happening to me? Was a particularly bad person or something? Damn, what I wouldn't give for a good Kingdom Hearts roleplay to distract my mind.

Nope, it's been proven, it doesn't work! Last night I stayed up to almost four or five in the morning, reading a book. I was so exhausted that the pages where blurring together and I read the same sentence twenty-three times. Just thought I had De'ja'vu or something, like I had read the book before. Not the book, just that particular sentence. *shudders* Great Mother Goddess, I don't want to go to sleep again. Last night's nightmare was horrendously awful, like something out of Resident Evil or Silent Hill. But it was worse, because it felt so real. To start things off, I was going off to one of the nearby stores, to hunt down some cosplay pieces. Alright, dream had a nice start. My phone had unlimited minutes, and I was talking to a friend. Next thing I know, there is this heavy feeling in the air. I sighed to myself, wishing that I had whatever powers I had. A bloody choker appears in my hand, the one for my Sailor Moon OC. I exclaim that someones gotta be fucking kidding me. Because my dreams where I turn into a Senshi, NEVER turn out good. I continue on walking, get to the GoodWill store. Which by the by is a helluva walk from my house, like a mile or more. I have health problems, and that was like a dream come true. But that's when the shit hit the fan. SOMETHING, not exactly sure how to describe it. It's like when one of the creatures from Silent Hill bred with the Nemesis project or something. Well not something, but like twelve of them comes at me. I do that stupid thing, and transform into a senshi. Only thing I have, it's a dream... maybe it will turn out alright. Nope, I get tossed around like a tennis ball on an Olympic court. I'm laying there broken and bleeding, and for the love of all things cute... I swore I could FEEL the blood pouring from me and the broken bones. I'm wracked with pain, trying to force myself awake, when my ex from when I was Twe-Thirteenish(?) shows up. He laughs at the sheer fact of my situation, rips the rest of the outfit off like it's tissue paper. I try to fight back, but be damned my arm was at a motherfucking funny angle. He continues laughing and proceeds to do what he failed to do all those years ago. Drops me like a bag of bricks, and shoots me in the head. End Nightmare, I burst awake sobbing my eyes out... Reach out to try and see if anyone is there, and I'm alone. Damn... fucking hate life.

Oh great mother goddess, that was an interesting phone conversation I had. My special friend really does help me in more ways then one. Ewww not like that, you pervs! My fried talked to me about a lot of things, we had a lot of fun talking on a variety of topics. I have to say that I am more then interested in what fun we could have once we meet up again in person. Hanging out and scaring the normal people in DownTown Portland, should be fun as hell. :3

Mmmmm last night I had a very interesting dream. Note to self, the combination I had last night. Repeat... I was a ANBU From Naruto, sent on a mission to retrieve a scroll from Ryunogakure. Don't ask, I have no clue. The Village Hidden in The Dragon, who the fuck knows. My mind was fucked up in my sleep. But it was a nice dream. I was to retrieve the scroll and run back as fast as possible. To prevent the Rogue dragons from getting ahold of me, and the information in the scroll.

I was dressed as your typical ANBU would be, but my mask was a little different. Dunno what was special about me, or anything. It wasn't molded like an animals. It was just a mask really. White, and unassuming. It's pattern started as a five point star on my forehead. With swirls of yellow, blue, green, red, and silver. That came from each of the points of the star, and moved in a clock-wise manner across the mask.

I was running through a rather thick forest, when I was struck rather hard in the side. I hit a tree, leapt up and turned upon the... Rather attractive dark haired mal. He smirked at me like a cat that had been released into an aviary. As my mask had fallen off somehow, revealing my features to him. He spoke to his companion, a kind of calico haired male. The male didn't seem to pleased with what his partner was saying.

I had a sinking feeling in my stomach, and gathered up the scroll to bolt. As I was running, he grabbed my ankle and dragged me back to him. Fingers running up and massaging along the length of my thighs, through the uniform of my ANBU rank. My mind kinda blurred there, but you can guess what happened in the dream.

No nightmare, but it was damn interesting.

I just wanted to clarify, when I said I was confused earlier it was because the post was apparently not displaying correctly and looked like gibberish to me.

-stretches- That's because I like to post my journal entries in faded text. One of the text pieces was wrong, so it looked like gibberish, until I fixed it. :3

The tears keep coming, they wash over my features as I curl on the bed that we used to share. It's put into a couch now, and I clutch my Kurama doll to my chest as I rock back and forth. It was for the best, I tell myself... for the best.

Dream I had last night...

It was hot, oh so hot. But she didn't let that bother her, living in Florida had produced hotter temperatures then this. The purple haired female wasn't at all objective to the world she was in either. She wasn't exactly sure how she got there, but it was a good thing she was here. She didn't mind being here really, she enjoyed the realm of Pern and being in one of her favorite Weyrs was pretty cool.

She was in Harper Garb, she guessed that her writing skills made her good for it. But her form also made her good, for the dancing. She had a fair singing voice, and apparently from the knots on her shoulders she was a Journeyman. Well that was alright, at least she wasn't a Master. She would hate to have to kill herself for being a Mary-Sue. Since she was almost twenty years of age, being a Master at then without many many downsides... would make her such.

She pushed back her short and messy purple hair. Her golden brown eyes scanning the hatching grounds. She was recording the hatching, while she talked to some of the lords and ladies. Their chattering really not reaching her ears. She absentmindedly played with the ball on her tongue ring as she watched the progression. So may pretty hatchlings!

She wanted one, but she had always wanted one.

Her mind towards recording everything, her head tilted down as her mind flew out and across the paper. Her writing was quick and neat, and she looked up in time to see the Golden egg burst open. Valkryth crooned her approval of the situation. The golden daughter was special indeed. Her color was a darker gold, and swirling across her hide in a windy pattern was pure white. A Gold-White Two Tone, a pure beauty in Meagen's opinion.

She watched the hatchling as she wandered around. The Hatchling knocked over a few boys, and even probably severely damaged a girl that lunged for her. Then she turned her attention unto a haughty bronzen brother of hers. One of the males wandering on the sands. She attacked him too, getting in a squabble, till Valkryth's obvious warning separated them.

Then the hatchling started looking again, and she walked towards the stands this time. She planted her ass on the sands and just sat there. As if she was waiting for something to happen. Meagen turned her attention towards the other hatchlings that where hatching.

Thats when her attention was drawn back to the hatchling, and the swirling of the Hatchlings eyes. /I am not moving my bum, until you get your hide down here Meagenmine/ The golden and white voice snaked through the girls mind. Eyes widened as she nearly dropped her pencil.

"You Can't want me! I'm not even supposed to be here, I'm not from here!" She cried out. Feeling and noticing the anger of Valkryth, as her daughter picked an outsider. But you couldn't argue with Dragon choice. She could tell that Valkryth had begun ranting about her daughters choice, but nothing could be done. Impression was made, and they where bonded for life.

Then the golden and white hatchling threw back her head in a haughty manner. Looking up at the female in Harper garb and huffing, just huffing. /You are mine, and I am Minth, and you will get your hide down here, or I will ahve one of the bigger dragons pick you up and PUT YOU HERE!/. That was rather annoying, that manner of which she was speaking to the girl.

Meagen didn't like much the way the female was acting towards her, bonded or not. But still the female stayed where she was. Watching the hatchilng getting steadily more and more Irate.

/Mine you will get down here. I am the reward for all the sharding hell you have been through! I will not allow another person to hurt you. You are NOT a bad person. Look your Minth is the best of both colors that you so cherish the most. Am I not beautiful, do you not deserve me? We are different, you are different... I am... We are each others. Now get down here and come to me! Or I swear to Faranth's first egg I'll have my father pick you up and put you here!/

Meagen blinked in shock at the hatchlings rant. Her eyes widening further as the male dragon did indeed snatch her up gently by the back of her harper garments and just dumped her unto the sands. She huffed as she stood up and dusted herself off, the little gold rushing over and KICKING HER IN THE LEG. What the SHARDS was that about? "What the HELL!" She yelled at the hatchling.

/It's what you deserve, misses I am not going to come down to the sands. Now we are going to eat, and you are going to get ready for the hatching feast. You are mine, and I am yours, and together we are different./

She walked the dragon off the sands to feed her. Mind reeling like a top as she blinked rapidly.

*sighs and rubs her temples*

Alright, so I have been trying to heal. Trying to not feel like a bitch, for my recent break up. But I can't help it, I really cared about my ex-partner. But it just wasn't working, we didn't mesh well. Truthfully they need to go seek Psychiatric help, for some of their problems. A relationship cannot work in any manner, unless things are returned. In the almost two years I was with my ex-partner, I was not allowed to touch them sexually... not ONCE. I tried working with them on it, tried making it alright to touch them.

Truthfully, in the future trying to work things out would be appealing. But only after they have sought the help that they needed. I have too many problems of my own, to take on even more. I will always love my ex-partner, but as of the moment... that love is not that for a lover and a partner. They where my best friend before we entered our relationship, and I hope to remain such...

I'm going to come out and say it. Even though my heart may be broken, and my mind a little messed up, that's not going to stop my Libido.

I am a very sexual person, and I found someone that will touch and be touched. He constantly reminds me that I need to treat those around me better, and he talks out all my problems with me.

This is going to sound blunt, and like a bitch... considering how recently I broke up with my ex-partner.

But I am fucking Trygon...

Wow, actually feel a little better now that I got that out.

Trygon, if anything here insulted you by how I said it... You know how I feel about the situation, and that doesn't need to be put into words. If you dislike that I commented on it, I apologize, but I needed to get it out in the open.

Hoorah? Lucky...you and Trygon? o 3o

That ex-partner of yours does sound a bit wound up to tightly though. But thats just me, I have no real idea what may have caused them to be that way, but whatever.

Libido for the win eh?

TheDarkerMe said:
Dream I had last night...

It was hot, oh so hot. But she didn't let that bother her, living in Florida had produced hotter temperatures then this. The purple haired female wasn't at all objective to the world she was in either. She wasn't exactly sure how she got there, but it was a good thing she was here. She didn't mind being here really, she enjoyed the realm of Pern and being in one of her favorite Weyrs was pretty cool.

She was in Harper Garb, she guessed that her writing skills made her good for it. But her form also made her good, for the dancing. She had a fair singing voice, and apparently from the knots on her shoulders she was a Journeyman. Well that was alright, at least she wasn't a Master. She would hate to have to kill herself for being a Mary-Sue. Since she was almost twenty years of age, being a Master at then without many many downsides... would make her such.

She pushed back her short and messy purple hair. Her golden brown eyes scanning the hatching grounds. She was recording the hatching, while she talked to some of the lords and ladies. Their chattering really not reaching her ears. She absentmindedly played with the ball on her tongue ring as she watched the progression. So may pretty hatchlings!

She wanted one, but she had always wanted one.

Her mind towards recording everything, her head tilted down as her mind flew out and across the paper. Her writing was quick and neat, and she looked up in time to see the Golden egg burst open. Valkryth crooned her approval of the situation. The golden daughter was special indeed. Her color was a darker gold, and swirling across her hide in a windy pattern was pure white. A Gold-White Two Tone, a pure beauty in Meagen's opinion.

She watched the hatchling as she wandered around. The Hatchling knocked over a few boys, and even probably severely damaged a girl that lunged for her. Then she turned her attention unto a haughty bronzen brother of hers. One of the males wandering on the sands. She attacked him too, getting in a squabble, till Valkryth's obvious warning separated them.

Then the hatchling started looking again, and she walked towards the stands this time. She planted her ass on the sands and just sat there. As if she was waiting for something to happen. Meagen turned her attention towards the other hatchlings that where hatching.

Thats when her attention was drawn back to the hatchling, and the swirling of the Hatchlings eyes. /I am not moving my bum, until you get your hide down here Meagenmine/ The golden and white voice snaked through the girls mind. Eyes widened as she nearly dropped her pencil.

"You Can't want me! I'm not even supposed to be here, I'm not from here!" She cried out. Feeling and noticing the anger of Valkryth, as her daughter picked an outsider. But you couldn't argue with Dragon choice. She could tell that Valkryth had begun ranting about her daughters choice, but nothing could be done. Impression was made, and they where bonded for life.

Then the golden and white hatchling threw back her head in a haughty manner. Looking up at the female in Harper garb and huffing, just huffing. /You are mine, and I am Minth, and you will get your hide down here, or I will ahve one of the bigger dragons pick you up and PUT YOU HERE!/. That was rather annoying, that manner of which she was speaking to the girl.

Meagen didn't like much the way the female was acting towards her, bonded or not. But still the female stayed where she was. Watching the hatchilng getting steadily more and more Irate.

/Mine you will get down here. I am the reward for all the sharding hell you have been through! I will not allow another person to hurt you. You are NOT a bad person. Look your Minth is the best of both colors that you so cherish the most. Am I not beautiful, do you not deserve me? We are different, you are different... I am... We are each others. Now get down here and come to me! Or I swear to Faranth's first egg I'll have my father pick you up and put you here!/

Meagen blinked in shock at the hatchlings rant. Her eyes widening further as the male dragon did indeed snatch her up gently by the back of her harper garments and just dumped her unto the sands. She huffed as she stood up and dusted herself off, the little gold rushing over and KICKING HER IN THE LEG. What the SHARDS was that about? "What the HELL!" She yelled at the hatchling.

/It's what you deserve, misses I am not going to come down to the sands. Now we are going to eat, and you are going to get ready for the hatching feast. You are mine, and I am yours, and together we are different./

She walked the dragon off the sands to feed her. Mind reeling like a top as she blinked rapidly.

-blinks-
Dragon Riders of Pern!?
Fuck yes!

Back
Top Bottom