Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Househusband/Butler Craving! Looking for a Female Dominant/Switch Partner!

Luke77

Resident Shanty Man
Supporter
Hello there! First and foremost, thank you for checking out my thread! As the title says I have been having a craving for a scene/dynamic like this and I feel like I would have better luck making a thread dedicated to it rather than just lumping it into my generic femdom request! Firstly an intro about me then on to the specifics of the roleplay. I have been roleplaying for over ten years through chat rooms and forums and consider myself very literate, my average that I go for is two to three meaty paragraphs, or around 500+ words a post thanks to the counter that was added to the text boxes! As well I frequent this site when I am not working, and I can usually get a post out a day. I am hoping for someone that can reciprocate this, though it isn't a hard no if you average a couple days for a post, though if it takes a week or more that kills my motivation pretty quickly. Also, my roleplays tend to be 70/30ish smut to story ratio, I do love build up and character growth and progression, but I am mainly here for ERP at the end of the day. One last note before the details on the roleplay, I will never ghost and understand the importance of communication, I will always be open if I won't be able to post for a few days or if something in the rp is causing my mood to wane, and again I hope that any potential partners reciprocate since ghosting isn't cool.

Here is a writing sample of mine from a recent rp that is a little above my average:
Niles would raise his head and try to give a brave look to the woman as she walked in, feeling the assertive aura around her as she walked over to him, ordering him to stand. Silently the man stood, hearing the order for his boxers to be removed next, showing a little hesitation the man slowly moved his hands to the waistband of his boxer briefs, sliding them off and revealing his decently sized, half erect length that hung between his thighs. Slowly the blonde turned as he was instructed, feeling a chill along his spine with how snappy and firm the woman's orders were compared to how soft she spoke normally. As he was dropped to his knees, the man gazed over the items on the bed, wondering if any questions would be asked of him or if anything would need to be explained, but to the man's surprise he saw his maid going for the rope first.

The young man wouldn't resist as his arms were brought behind his back to be locked together with the rope, soon the rope being used on his upper arms and weaved over his chest to lock his arms against his back but allow him to be moved around if need be. Niles would testingly flex against the ropes, unaware of his member slowly hardening and twitching to its full glory as he felt the firm hold of the ropes on his upper body, nowhere seeming to be too tight that it cut off circulation. "How do you know about this stuff so well? You barely even had to look at the reference image..." The man muttered, soon having his head tilted up and being told to lay on the bed. His heart was racing, what would she do first with him in such a state? Merely the thought that he couldn't resist or stop the woman's next move was enough to have his manhood throbbing, alerting him to his shameful erection despite hardly even being touched!

He would slowly manage to stand without the help of his hands, turning himself and sitting on the bed before flopping back and noticing very quickly that getting back up would be near impossible. That was before Shino climbed on the bed and straddled his abdomen, the rich man never thinking he would be in such a helpless position, in even more disbelief that his cock was starting to form a bead of pre cum from his excitement as the blindfold was brandished. As he was smothered with the woman's clothed mounds and blindfolded, the man's breathing would start to grow heavy as he idly struggled with the ropes, as if meaning to put on a show for the woman that had so expertly restrained him. The man's body would tense though as he felt what item the woman had chosen next rubbing along his inner thighs, urging them to spread, Niles obediently following the direction.

The command to count the strikes would take a moment to register in Niles' head before feeling the crop smack to his inner thigh, making his back arch slightly and his teeth clench at the light pain. "O-One..." The man muttered, grunting out the next number as he was instructed to do, his heart thrumming in his throat as the number went higher and higher, eventually the crop stopping its rubbing after ten "Ten... F-Fuck..." The man muttered, feeling the patches of red that were forming on his inner thighs as soon the instrument of his light torment would be pressed to his lips. He felt so embarrassed, by this point his cheeks were cherry red, his cock surging and leaking shamelessly as he was told to kiss the instrument that punished him and thank the woman who did it. Timidly the man's lips would press to the crop before he spoke "Thank... Thank you, Mistress..." The man said, turning his head as if to try and flee the woman as best he could, once again idly flexing into his bondage and praying the woman didn't turn around or feel his excitement brush against her rear.

On to the craving!!!!

So in short I want to play a submissive or possibly switch male character, I made a neato little gallery here that you can check out to pick my reference, I am fine with any of them and tried to give a wide variety to the builds and ages and stuff. It is completely sfw, don't worry, or sorry depending on what you like out of reference galleries. The era and details of the roleplay can shift, but the primary thing I am looking for is playing a butler or househusband to a rich/successful/powerful female dominant or switch character. Bam! That's it, pretty barebones really, but I do have some different flavors of the rp that I am down for though I am also accepting of any dynamics or set ups that a potential partner would want to do!

Mercenary/Soldier turned butler/househusband: My character could be sent on a mission either on his own or with a platoon of soldiers, most likely in fantasy medieval times, and events transpire that leave him beaten and his platoon wiped out. Though as he clung to life a female general or high ranking soldier finds him crawling and trying to continue the fight, she decides to take him in as her servant to spare him his death. Though at first he is silent and reserved, slowly the two get romantically involved, either consensual or she forces herself on him after maybe seeing him in the bath. Slowly but surely he turns from butler to househusband and all that mushy junk that's fun as hell to type out!

Lucky man picked up by a powerful woman: This one would be more modern but could be modern fantasy, a man goes to a bar and finds himself in the crosshairs of a beautiful and elegant woman's gaze. After a few drinks sent his way she takes him home and enjoys a nice night, to avoid the annoyance of him having to go to work and leave her lonely, she offers a job as a live in butler at her lavish home, giving him a guest room so she can have access to him whenever she wants, for a time it is a purely platonic type of fling until either my character or yours confesses they want more than just the occasional sex and wants it to be something more.

Rescued from the brink of death and now loyal for the rest of his days: This one is probably more on the vague side but can really be any kind of setting or era, either a man collapsed on the side of the road as a limo passes and the woman decides to take pity on the man, or it could be a man fleeing bandits and ends up collapsed on a woman's door, her fighting off the bandits and rescuing him, the man insisting he serve her. I just think this dynamic is kinda neat really.

So there's a few flavors of what I am looking for, but now for the steamy part! The kinks!!!

My kinks change by the day, the most varied one is anal play, since I go between not at all and being down for pegging, so just ask if that interests you. Things that I absolutely love are bondage/restraint, light to heavy I absolutely love it, blindfolds and gags, whips, wax, electrostim, ice play, biting, scratching, light choking, forced oral, cunnilingus in general, sexual exhaustion, aphrodisiacs, dirty talk, private humiliation, stuff like verbal shaming and verbal teasing and the like. Aftercare is also nice, as well as oil/massages, anything involving hands I enjoy, touch and the like. This may be a decently long list but I am open to most stuff aside from the usual suspects, tickling, and feet, I am alright with foot jobs especially paired with that verbal shaming bit, but that's about it.

Welp, this thread was a lot longer than I thought it would be, but that's a craving for ya. I also looked through butler and men with apron images for a solid hour so that was a treat. I hope to hear from you soon and if you read all the way to the bottom, I hope you have a nice day/night and I hope the best for you! Also if you put the word "strawberry" somewhere in your intro pm I will shower you with compliments and most likely read your pm first. ^-^

Last edited:
Bump! Hoping for a more honest submissive over the "broken into submission" type deal. If someone is into that dynamic hit me up! ^-^

Bumping! Kinda down to play a demon character being captured or caught in some manner and made to submit, but down for whatever if I am honest ^-^

Bump! Could fit another partner now that I am kinda getting into the groove of my new job! ^-^

Back
Top Bottom