Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ront's desires. (Looking for Fems or Herms.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those whom are impatient here's a link to my Rabbit Hole.

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=BurningArcana

Now, for the rest of you.

Schedule

I'm looking for a person or several persons to spend between 4-7 hours rping over IMs with. I'm not looking for someone to be there everyday to rp with. I understand everyone has their own needs and errands in life. Besides, I can't promise I'll be on everday either since my work schedule and etc prevents me from being on everday. I'm usually on between 9PM to 12PM. It depends on when I get back from work or when I decide to sleep. So I have a pretty erratic schedule at times. But, normally I tend to be static with the 9PM-4AM range every other day. Sometimes I do come on early in the mornings on the day between those.

About my style and preference in posting.

But, anyways enough confusing you with my sleep and work patterns. I've been rping about eight years now, both, on the computer and through various tabletop RPGs, and the occassional LARP. I tend to type anywhere from 1-8 paragraphs depending upon my enthusiasm and my belief in the amount of description I need to use. First posts tend to be my largest since I describe the setting and my char quite a bit so don't be intimidated at the start of the rp. If your used to a smaller postage amount I'll be sure to match yours. But, I do love detail from partners...describing every last inch of the feminine body, the subtle details of those glistening lips issueing a moan, that faint glaze of sweat, and even the sensation of your body heat drive me wild.

I'm also a sucker for anyone who enjoys the fluff and knowledge of particular settings. If you know the reason why your Brelish, Changling Hooker began working at Velvet's in the Red Light District and can relay that to me I'll be in love with you.

What I want in a fem or herm char.
I like a wide variety of things and usually the more exotic the better. I've been around the block so some of the more vanilla combination of fantasy races don't really intrigue me. As do some of the more vanilla-generic settings. I like estabolished settings and usually chars based from there as my prior paragraph stated. So needless to say innocent princess A and Knight B is not really my first decision for a girl. But, say Drow Matron Mother A and Psycopathic Son B would be right up my alley.

As well, I love a woman/herm who really gets into things. Scratching, biting, cursing, dirty talk, pushing back against my char, and all that jazz. I love a passionate fem/herm I'm not much for those who just lay there and moan. I also enjoy anyone who can give me a power struggle for dominance or at least make it seem so.

I'll be posting a few ideas and a list of settings soon.

This is a list of settings I've been wanting to try as of late. You may note some of them are shows, movies, and other things from the media. Yes, I do enjoy using non-custom settings and if you want too you can use chars from the setting. I personally won't because I'm not much for play Canon chars myself unless their vague enough for me to alter to my liking.

General
Anthro
Greek Mythology
Japanese Mythology
Just Mythology in general.
Anything based around the Fuedal Era of Japan.
Rome
Alice in Wonderland
Dark Fairytales

Anime
Afro Samurai
Angelblade
Berserk
Bible Black
DBZ
Dragon Pink
Escaflowne
Fullmetal Alchemist
Monster Rancher
Pokemon
Shadow Skill
Street Fighter
Tenchi Muyo
Word's Worth

American Cartoons

Extreme Ghostbusters

Gargoyles

Heavy Metal 2000

Powerpuff Girls - (I'm not talking about with the current imagery of the show. I had a rather nice scene involving a teenage Butch and Buttercup. Perhaps, one of my best storylines recently.)

Samurai Jack - (Like Heavy Metal, I rather enjoy this setting for the blend of traditional sword and sorcery with technology. If not the various backgrounds characters can come from. Though, I'd obviously would like a darker feeling to things.)

Comics
Alice in Sexland.
Anything Marvel
Convent of Hell
Pleasure Bon Bon
Sexcapades
Some DC, I once played the Joker for someone who played Harley Quinn.
The Darkness
Witchblade
Numerous Incest doujinshu.

Video Games
Dead or Alive
Elderscrolls
Legend of Dragoon
Legend of Zelda.
Mass Effect
Monster Hunter 1+2 (Freedon, Frontier)
Resident Evil
Tomb Raider

Tabletop RPGs and Magic: The Gathering settings.
Dungeons and Dragons
-Eberron-
-Forgotten Realms-
-Planescape-
-Rokugan-

Vampire: The Masquerade.

World of Darkness
-Promethean: The Created.-

Magic the Gathering
-Dominaria/Ontaria-
-Mirrodin-
-Ravnica-
-Kamigawa-
-Shards of Alara-

Sci-Fi
Aliens vs. Predator
Farscape
Star Trek
Star Wars

Movies
Hellraiser - (I'd love for someone to play a cenobite fem.)

Books
H.P Lovecraft

Ideas and plots for storyline.

Homecoming (H.P Lovecraft)
-Setting- Modern Day

Jonus steps off the bus and onto the streets of Arkham, Massachusett. The lost son of the old town had come home to the town to start his new life and reclaim his family home. Everything he owned was on his person and contained in the suitcase he carried. What man or thing would he become in the dark streets of Arkham? Would he come home to find himself the heir of Pickman family? Did he come here to study at Maskatonic University and discover the dark appeal of forbidden knowledge? Was he drawn here by the call of his Innsmouth blood? Or is he under the illusion he will find long last family only to find he is the product of some monstrous union for some Dark Cult?

And who will you be? Some distant cousin welcoming him home to his legacy? A feminine predator with a taste for things carnal and gruesome and she decides Jonus would be a perfect playmate? Perhaps, your the stranger watching him, knowing what he is and is only waiting for the chance to bring it out? Maybe, your that friendly face he meets at the university who befriends him and brings him into the world of Dark Knowledge and Horror?

The City (DnD - Eberron)
The rain cascading down over the silvery towers of Sharn. Rivulets of cold water pouring down through gutters and into the streets of the upper layers of the cloud-scarring city. Soon enough, the water would recollect and then fall again in a cascade of droplets from the underside of numerous skybridges, the underside of floating towers and markets, and numerous other gravity defying structures to fall upon the slums. By then the rain was warmer and mixed with the heat coming up from the hellish layers of the cogs the slums of the lower sections were filled with a tendrils of wandering mist. Everbright lanterns cast the cold glow of Magefire through the fog. Ambiant light creating motes of hope in the confusing fog as numerous people weave in and out of the streets looking for cover from the rain. Some find the warmth of inns and small resteraunts to stay in, others cower under overhangs or on roofed stoops. Others drudge on in the rain encased in waterproof leather, or warded by the effects of prestigitation spells, or even wrapped up in their own thoughts that they hardly cared.

Raxis, the Red Tiger was one such soul. His body dressed in a leather jerkin and a pair of leather breeches. Heavy boots splashing through puddles as rain ran down his body. Soaked crimson hair plastered to his head as leonic amber eyes stared forward. The bronze skinned shifter's head was still swimming within the haze brought on by gaethed tea he had drunk. The intoxicating concoction helping him forget his past and mistakes.

(More or less I have numerous Eberron chars and I would just love to get a storyline started sometime. Raxis is just one of my chars among many so if you have any requests tell me.)

Changeling
I guess its because I'm a twin or I just like a general char that can mindfuck someone. But, I also enjoyed shapeshifters, dopplegangers, and etc that mimiced people or adopted guises to fit into society. What I'm looking for is a scene involving a male char of mine paired with female shapeshifter. This sort of situation could fit a broad list of scenarios and pairings so feel free to get inventive with ideas. Here are a few ideas for pairings beneath.

Male Adventurer x Female Doppleganger/Changling impersonating an ex*-female party member.

Male Superhero x Female Skrull impersonating his girlfriend, lover, or some female hero/villian he comes into contact with frequently.

Let's see what else have I been wanting as of late?

1.) Lusty, fem/herm teacher/librarian having her way with a male student. Of course, she'd most likely get more then she bargained for from him.

I'm quite knowledgable on Japanese mythology, would need to refresh on the Greek stuff and absolutley love power struggles!

Morning Bump.

Posting new storyline idea shortly.

Oh and feel free to PM or IM me with your own ideas or twists based on the info I've given. I love creativity and one of the funner portions of rp is just getting together and coming up with all sorts of delicious ideas.

Lately, I've been dieing for a good Gargoyles based rp. Looking for someone to play a fem/herm gargoyle for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom