Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Kensington Penitentiary: Gritty and Realistic RP - Not for Faint Hearted.

antelnar

Moon
Hello and welcome. I've decided to return to BMR with a darker thread.

Caution: snuff ahead.

A thread to role-play and explore the psychology of capital punishment.
(If these kind of themes are not for you, please leave now, otherwise read on!)

Capital punishment. How does it feel that for the condemned, that all their future hopes and dreams cease to exist? Would one be at peace with themselves or struggle for every extra minute of life they may be given?...

For the purpose of this, I am looking for partners to write a series of relatively short but detailed role-plays about Kensington Penitentiary Center - the place where the executions take place in a fictional antiutopian country of Novoria. We can brainstorm and come up with different characters to be executed. I am open to both female and male characters and reference pictures do help, although lack of them is not a deal-breaker. I am happy to play the prison staff: the head of prison complex (the person in charge for the executions), the guards, the lawyer, the doctor and nurses, both male and female.

I must say that, albeit I anticipate brief scenes to be written, I am all up for high level of detail and story. Yes, story - exploring the characters of the condemned, their thoughts, feelings, their relationship with the executioners. It would be a good experiment to try to develop interesting characters in relatively short scenes.

As of methods of execution, I like something on modern and medical side of spectrum. I prefer to explore the execution as something routine for facility staff, almost like a medical procedure, with the same process followed for every condemned, despite their gender, age or character - including undressing, quick medical check up, securing to the execution table with ECG electrodes placed on the chest... So it may either be a lethal injection or electrocution of the heart (not a traditional electric chair). Or a combination of both, when condemned is sedated first and then their heart is stopped via electric shocks. If you have any other ideas, please let me know!

My kinks are: fear, snuff (including prolonged agony/sickness scenes), restraints, pain (during execution), medical play, shyness, begging, forced nudity, CMNF/CFNM.

My limits for this play are non-realistic characters and behavior and anything prohibited by Forum rules. Anything else is up for discussion.

Please feel free to message me for a brainstorm and role-play, I look forward to hearing from you! I prefer playing in PMs.

Disclaimer - this is a creative writing outlet. I do not condone any violence and capital punishment in real life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom