Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Big list of adultery from elves to star wars

metalwabbit

Super-Earth
Guess I should do the introductions. I'm Metalwabbit. I've been rping for about nine years now off and on. I'm not really great at this part of the process I admit so I'm sorry if my information is lacking. When it comes to setting and style, I'm down for most anything. I do my best to be on often but there are times where my life unexpectedly gets in the way, so if I go quite for a while I haven't lost interest, my life just got a bit chaotic and I'm really sorry. I only rp over pms, I won't skype or go to another site with you, it makes me uncomfortable. I try to post about a good paragraph or two but sometimes my creative juices just won't flow no matter how hard I force them. For face claims I prefer drawn pictures as it just feels weird to me to use pictures of actual people, sorry in advance if that's not your thing I totally get it. I do my best to be friendly and ooc whenever someone is willing. Don't be afraid to come to me with your own ideas or if you like the general premise of one of mine but would like to change a few things, feel free to talk to me about it, I'm more than happy to brainstorm just pm me if you're interested :)

Temptation
Light S&M
Dirt Talk
Risk of Pregnancy or talk of breeding
Danger of being caught
Incest is okay but not a favorite

No:
Anything involving poop, urine or blood
I won't go beyong the sites rules on age
dubious con is fine but no flat out rape

New!

Idea inspired by life is strange: I had an idea inspired by life is strange for a Chloe like girl cheating with a teacher. Rather than my typical "we're both horny" I saw it being much more messy. They know each other pretty well, they're close enough to almost consider each other like family. I think it adds to the more messed up lines they're crossing and how messy and ugly this all is. With her being 18-19 and him around 30 I think it also adds that whole thing of them being at different points in their lives too. I think maybe after a bit of drinking and talking about a lot of stuff depressing her, she comes into him and he tries to point out how close they are, their age gap and her being his student why they can't. She explains she just wants to forget it all and feel good for a moment and begs him to help. He gives in as she points out he always found her hot and she sees he's getting hard for her. It ends up being amazing sex and much to his horror he realizes he finished inside but she just makes "jokes" about being fine if he knocked her up and he would just have to marry her. They agree it was a one time thing...only for it to quickly turn into a friends with benefits situation where they start seeing each other and sleeping together every time she's single. It is to the point she's over so much she has a toothbrush and several things in his house. Eventually she begins dating a Max like girl and once again she stops coming over or texting him...until he starts dating someone. The girl suddenly gets upset, starts texting him a lot wanting to talk or hang out, even sexting him again. Dropping by she gets upset to see her toothbrush is gone and everything she set up in his apartment is moved. He goes to ask what is wrong only for her to suddenly kiss him and beg him to fuck her. He knows it's wrong but he gives in and this time when he goes to pull out she begs him not to. After this she begins sneaking over for more fun. He points out they agreed to do this only when they're single and they're both in relationships. She says she doesn't care. That she won't get held back again this year and will actually graduate. That then, she'll move in with him because she loves him.

Can see it starting when they very first start being friends with benefits, or while having an affair. I can see her sneaking to be with him behind her girlfriend's back or actually getting her to join them behind his girlfriend's back

Trying something new: So, I never really was wild about hypnotism but I thought it could be fun to try it out once. The idea being, a guy's wife keeps insisting she needs to check up on his dad daily. His dad is a retired hypnotist who stays fit and has plenty of money so he finds it sweet but a bit silly his wife keeps checking up on the old man, and spending nights at his place saying he needs her. What he doesn't know, is his dad used some hypnotism on her. It started with him finding a trigger phrase that when he said, would make her too horny to think straight and would fuck the first guy she say...With her father in law making sure it was always him. From there, he kept adding new things. Soon, he was doing hypnotism to make her associate her father in law with her lust, his smell and his voice as well. Then, he began to make her be repulsed by her husband sexually. Making her feel disgust at the idea of sleeping with her husband, his voice turning her off and filling her with bitterness, his face simply making her want to punish him. He no longer has to use the hypnotism as he's programmed these feelings so deeply into her mind. He's moving closer to his goal of making his sexy daughter in law leave his son and become his eager little sexy wife

To breed a better heir: a woman has become a proud holy knight who served the goddess. She fought countless battles and now seeks to live in peace with her scholarly husband. But a holiday in the manor of her father in law threatens to undo it all. He is a proud former knight who openly disdains his timid son's choice to become a scholar while leering at his son's wife. In his house he is lord and must be obeyed and so when he comes for him, she tries to talk him out of it, pointing out she is a knight and his son's wife. Yet as he touches her in ways his son never could she milts into his arms. She is left speechless seeing his cock is so much bigger than his son's. And when he tells her he will show her the real pleasure of a woman, her body betrays her getting wet. Soon she is cumming harder for the father than she ever has his son. This visit she sees little of her husband instead taking his father's cock constantly....till she relents to giving him a proper heir and having the father's child

The maid: A twist on the elf maid one found below. In this one, the lord already has a son. elven and Drow maids are a symbol of high status and thus the family natural has one (or many). The son has always been fascinated with Elven/Drow culture which has turned into a fetish for Elves/Drows. A shy boy, he's spoken to their maid and asked her many questions, even given her a few presents. The maid finds the boy very sweet and tolerates his questions. she's felt his eyes on her and is aware of his secret desires and how he touches himself to pictures of elves/drows. However, she can't return her feelings as she is his father's woman. She is always by the lord's side, never leaving him for a moment. She is with him in meetings, helping him in his office and seeing to his every need. These needs include sexual. Whenever his wife leaves or is a safe distance away the manor rings with the sounds of the maid's cries of pleasure. The son has heard these noises and knows about his father's misdeeds yet refuses to tell his mother for fear the maid will be in trouble. Initially he thought the maid was only sleeping with his father out of obligation but lately he has learned she enjoys every moment of his father's dominate attitude. The poor boy is left to play with himself, listening to her moans of pleasure as she pleasures his father. When she does decide to touch the son he never gets to finish before they are interrupted and has noticed the disappointed look on the elf's face when she sees his size. Each time he's left frustrated hearing her moan for his father and cry about how big he is. What will the son do? Will he continue to suffer knowing the woman he desires is his father's happy sex pet? Will he woo her for himself? Find a maid of his own?

The royal duty :A princess is set with a terrible predicament. Her father the king enjoys his drink but when he drinks, he visits her room at night. Often he requests one thing from her as the breeding tool between his legs stands hard and ready. She resisted the first night but he was so loud and she was so frighten her mother would hear and jump to the wrong conclusion, she used her hand to satisfy him despite that being a crime against the gods. Even when the deed was done and he left, her mind lingered on the act, her body feeling warm every time she dwelled on it. Eventually as he comes the next night she finds her nightgown off and her mouth pleasing the king till he releases the royal seed. This goes on for several nights till one night she finds her father's breeding tool within her and much to her own shock....finds herself enjoying the sinful act. She tries to ignore those feelings yet at dinner she makes sure to pour him lots of wine and select a dress that will draw his eyes before waiting for her in her chamber, her nightgown see through, her young body eager to wring the seed from her father's royal tool

Demon/ kemonomimi school and red moons: demons/ kemonomimi and humans warred for centuries but eventually found peace. Demons/ kemonomimi once creatures of sexuality and passion soon found themselves following humans norms and values of sex, repressing much of their true nature. Except, once every few centuries the red moon comes. A time where demons/ kemonomimi enter mating season. All logic and loyalty is forgotten as they move to find the person their body senses will give them the most pleasure. At a school for humans and demons/ kemonomimi where hormones are already raging, the red Moon is coming again. Students are feeling the pull towards each other and towards the staff. Maybe one boy feels it towards his girlfriend's sister, a girl towards her best friends dad. But one girl is feeling it so very strong towards her homeroom teacher. Worse it's her boyfriend father! As the moon grows closer so does the pull. Soon she can't fight it and gives herself to her boyfriend dad having the best sex of her life. The next day she's horrified of what happened but can't stop thinking about it, craving it. She had try to tesist knowing if she gave in that night she'd never be able to be a normal girlfriend again, knowing if she crossed that line with her boyfriend's father she never stop craving him. Now her worst fears are realized and she just can't fight it. Could also be done with all kinds of pairs. Maybe the girlfriend's mother decides to seduce her daughter's boyfriend, maybe the demons/ kemonomimi girls used to be educated in sex by their dads but that practice died out only for a girl to feel the pull towards daddy she can't resist.

Stepmom: A woman married a man who already had children and thought everything would be going great. However, as work started to be more and more important to her husband than she was, the wife felt frustrated and alone. She tried to ignore these feelings but they kept nagging at her, leaving her more and more frustrated. Worse, sex has all but dried up between the two. When he can perform her husband is so stressed from work the act is....lacking. Frustrated and stuck at home with his 18 year old son, she tries not to think about things. Little does she know, her new step son has been looking to her. The son has been getting driven mad by looking at his new stepmother, craving her and at last, he can't take it anymore. He slips in while she's showering one day and begins to touch her. The woman is shocked and horrified. He's her step son! and yet....His touch feels so good, and his cock is so long and thick. It's been ages since she's been touched and here's a handsome young man who is aiming such unbridled lust directly at her! Soon she's bending over against the shower wall and letting her stepson give her the first orgasm she's had in ages! Worse now she can't stop thinking about how good it was and he certainly doesn't seem to have plans to stop touching her.

Elf maid X lord: a man has been made lord of his land as his father has stepped down. However, in this land as long as the father is alive he can take the power back from the son. The father is determined to know his family line continues and has warned his son that if he fails to produce an heir he will take the title and give it to his sister whose husband would no doubt bankrupt the family. To the young Lord's dismay, his has been unable to produce an heir. Soo quickly he learns his wife is infertile. What to do? Then he begins to notice his elven maid. So sexy, so fertile looking. Eventually she is all he can think of. Soon he's touching her when she's not looking, pressing himself against her and eventually while his wife is out drinking tea in the garden he makes a request for the elf to allow him to breed her. In exchange she will move up the social latter, it's for his home and family....at first

Pigmen: Pigmen have no females. Large muscular men with the snouts and ears of pigs, built like barrels and eyes burning with lust. They evolved to breed by stealing the females of other species. To that end, their saliva and sweat contain aphrodisiacs, their precum and cum makes a woman more sensitive. Their cocks are long enough to gurantee every pleasurable spot in a woman is touched and they can cum directly into her womb. Each Pigman can go multiple times in a row unlike other races that need to cool down between sessions. Many women fear being taken by these men and yet....Some secretly crave it. If it's set in the same universe as the red moon all demon/ kemonomimi female know if they go with a pigman in the red moon, they'll never lay with a man of any other species again. Either a young elf woman goes missing before she can reach her fiance's manor and he is concered, when he goes looking for her, he finds her with a tribe of these Pigmen and is eager to go save her. Only, he finds her in the throws of passion and she not only shows anger for his attempts to interupt them but informs him she has no desire to be saved. Or else a demon/kemonomimi knows the warning her elders always gave her about Pigmen, about her nature to seek pleasure and how laying with a Pigman would make her never crave another lover again, she knows she has a boyfriend but there's a tribe passing by the school, if the students stay away from the forest the Pigmen will pass....But she can't help herself.

Paying rent: A woman and her fiance are forced to stay with his uncle. The fiance is working a low paying job trying to find something better and the woman is currently unemployed. The fiance was shocked his rich uncle asked them to stay with him. He was usually a womanized and a bit of an ass, this seemed so out of character but with no other family or friends who could give them a place to stay, the couple happily accepted. The catch was that the woman would have to help the uncle while the fiance was at work. Didn't seem so bad.....Until the uncle informs the woman while her fiance is at work, what he needs from her is a good fuck. Backed into a corner for fear of being thrown onto the street, the woman begrudgingly relents...Only to end up having the hardest orgasm of her life. The uncle is not only far larger than her fiance but also more skilled and touches her in ways her fiance never could. Worse she ends up spending the day being used by the uncle and liking it. Now she finds herself craving it, looking forward to her fiance going to work as she feels ashamed he's slowly seeming like an annoying obstical than a man she's happy to have around. The uncle is richer, in better shape and a more skilled lover than his nephew. In fact, he seems superior to his nephew in every way. While the woman would never let her fiance get away with telling her what to do, she finds herself enjoying the uncle's orders and doing things for him she never would for her fiance.

Evil little sister: A guy grew up near a monster/kemonomimi girl who had always been like a little sister to him. She seemed so sweet and innocent. But, when he returns from college years later, he finds she's grown into a beautiful young woman. Still as sweet and innocent....On the outside. Staying with her family, he has plenty of time to catch up with her. While still playing sweet and innocent, she takes every chance she can to subtle seduce him. Sitting on his lap to play a game, grinding against him while simply trying to reach for a few things. "Accidenlty" leaving her bedroom door open, sitting "innocently unaware" of how her skirt flashes him. She plans to seduce and have him, worse she doesn't seem to care he has a girlfriend, her older sister. Her sister has been ignoring him, working nonstop and she knows they're not having sex. Her sister is just leaving the poor boy alone in the house with her family. And to top it off, the girl is pretty sure her older sister is already cheating with her manager. Is it so wrong if the little sister gives the boy some attention? After all, she liked him first. She decided from the day she met him he was going to be hers but he always treated her like a kid. Now, all these years later she can show him how grown up she really is. Before long, she slowly is winding the man around her little finger and planning to have so much more fun.

Star wars: A master and padawan get stuck for a bit on an alien planet. Like Anikin, the master has broken the rules and got married. While on the alien planet, even though he's married, the master starts to notice how attractive their padawan is but tries to think of his wife and resist. Eventually the two fear they will never be found and full of stress and needing relief give into temptation having amazing sexual chemistry. Eventually much to their surprise they are saved. However, they can't forget what they did on the planet and before they know it, they're giving into temptation again and again. First they both find an excuse to go to the cargo hold on their rescue ship and enjoy each other there, then soon they're sneaking around behind his wife and the councils backs when they return. The wife has no reason to mistrust the padawan or her husband even as she notices them acting strangely and certainly wouldn't expect the husband of doing anything inappropriate with his padawan in their bed while she's out. Or in the hallway just outside the council chamber the minute he and she leave the meeting. Or on every mission. Or that any of their "missions" would be a cover for the two to go off to a resort planet and enjoy each other's bodies

Husband's boss: A man is kept busy by his boss to the point he can't even be with his wife anymore and when he does, stress makes everything over too quick. Trying to repair their marriage, she shows up at his work for lunch with him only to find he is out on a errand but his boss is willing to let her wait in his office. His boss who has had an eye on her and lusted after her in secret for so long. His boss who is taller, broader and richer. Soon he's coming onto her and before she knows it, the woman is relenting. She has wild, passionate sex with her husband's boss and now he's offering to let her work as his assitant, to be near him all day everyday, to have reasons to go on "business trips" with him all while her husband remains clueless

Young lady: A young noble lady has been engaged to a noble man her whole life. But now she is young, curious about her body and wishing for love. But her fiance seems more concerned with business than her. Due to her short status and soft face, she is frustrated that many around her treat her like a delicate doll about to break. That is until she goes on a cruise with her fiance. She had to drag and beg him to come, hoping this romantic getaway would light some kind of passion but as he treats the whole thing like a bother she gets annoyed. The ship had mixed bathing so she thought that might be a chance for something to happen, yet nothing. going to the bath late at night to bathe alone, she finds one of the servants there instead. After several moments of awkwardness she sits in the bath and tries to relax but soon feels the servants eyes on her, her own roaming to him. She isn't sure how she ended up bent over with the servant inside her but it was heavenly. she tries to forget it, push down her guilt but its all she can think about. She strives to not give into temptation and be a loyal fiance, but then at a night ball she sees that same servant working. She tells herself she's trying to avoid him but finds she's putting herself in a position where he could bump into her by "accident" soon the two are talking and when she expresses dismay her fiance won't dance with her, the servant offers. They dance, their bodies close, so very close. The same man who was inside her...She eventually finds herself out on a balcony enjoying the servant's touch again. Then again in her private quarters, then once more in the bath. Ultimately she convinces the servant's employer to give him to her as a gift and takes him back home to continue their affair after a while no longer caring if her fiance knows about them or not

Rent is due: A student is living alone in an apartment complex owned by an elderly man and his sweet elderly wife. The couple is nice and the student is stunning. She is friendly with the old lady and often speaks with her daily, she even comes over to their house to eat more than once. The elderly wife is pleased to have a nice young woman like this visit and to see her husband seems so full of life lately, excited by each of this young woman's visit assuming he must see her as a grand daughter and that is why he isn't charging her rent. How could she suspect that her husband is having sex with this young woman? That she started out dreading his visit but slowly, the young woman found herself looking forward to them as the old man makes her scream in pleasure every night?

Something about school: there's something strange about Willow Oaks Academy. Something there seems to be increasing the desires of all who enter the school. There doesn't seem to be a single person not engaging in sinful behavior behind closed doors in this religious private school. From the Science teacher cheating on her husband the literacy teacher with the vice principle, to the strict class president who harps on anyone doing anything she deems indecent secretly spreading her legs happily for her married teacher in private. The principle who enjoys punishing the naughty student. The school nurse seemingly eager to seduce any male student she can find. The elderly janitor somehow scoring night after night with the sweet innocent seeming beauty. The entire school seems to enhance anyone whose enters desire. Are you willing to take the risk and see what's happening in these halls?

Cow Tipping: This one's a bit different since I have a girl I would really like to play against here. Basically in a world with monster people, a city guy gets a summer job through his friend at a farm to pick up extra cash. At this farm there is a cow girl dating the farmer's son and do to something she misunderstood, she thinks he's cheating. She ends up somehow accidently admitting this to the city guy who jokingly suggest they have sex to get back at her boyfriend. The girl misunderstands the guy's joke after a bit of a confusing back and forth the two end up somehow going through with it. Much to her shock, the city guy makes her cum harder than she ever has. Now she's ready to tell her boyfriend she knows what he did and she's not only gotten back at him but with someone who was better than him...Only to find out when she goes to see him her mistake and that he never cheated on her before she can tell him. Horrified, she keeps what she did to herself and she and the city guy agree to take the secret to their graves and try to avoid each other. But, neither of them can forget the mind blowing sex they had. Worse, the pair keep being given tasks that require them to work in close proximity to each other. eventually they give into temptation and knowingly cheat on her boyfriend this time. Even worse, they don't seem to be able to get each other out of their systems and soon the two are sneaking around the farm having their affair. Nearly being caught when someone comes to investigate what sounds like moaning from the barn, or coming close to running out of excuses on where they were when someone spots them both seemingly sneaking back together, or the girl having to keep her voice steady when someone knocks on the door wondering what's taking her so long in the shower unaware she isn't in there alone. How long can they avoid being caught? Especially as they start taking greater and greater risks. Worse, do they even care anymore if they are caught?
The girl: https://pm1.narvii.com/6111/3611cbb5987c92c636d6e398e8e0e97291ffd9a3_hq.jpg

What to do: Neither was sure how one of them became a woman suddenly. The worst part was the sudden attraction they felt towards each other. The two tried to ignore it, try not to think about it, avoiding each other till they could figure this out...But eventually they couldn't. Before they knew it, they had slept together. Now, the new girl isn't sure she wants to go back to being a guy

Forbidden temptation: He liked his girlfriend. She was sweet, energetic and fun. Things were pretty serious between them, the idea of marriage even discussed. Then, he moved in with her. He knew she had a daughter, figured she'd be beautiful looking at her mother, but he wasn't prepared for just how beautiful she was. He tries not to think of it, tries to be a good boyfriend, to respect the possible future step daughter's boundaries. But apparently, the daughter had other plans. Waking up to her between his legs, using her mouth had been a shock. The even bigger shock was when he found himself enjoying her as they did their best to be quite in the same room as her sleeping mother. Now she won't stop touching him when her mother isn't looking, toying with him and tempting him.

Fandoms:
I have gotten back into writing in a big way in my personal life and I might have gotten a bit carried away with these fandom ideas

New probably most unusual fandom request

Ruruka: So I'm not sure the set up yet, but if you watched the three specials that finished off the story from Danganronpa 1 and 2, you would have seen the ultimate confectioner Ruruka who is a cute/hot but kind of bratty girl with a codependent relationship with her boyfriend the ultimate Blacksmith. I can see this happening two ways. I see her dealing with her insecurity and after a fight with her boyfriend coming to the boyfriend of Kyoko. Ruruka decides to seduce him and soon is having some pretty intense sex, amazing how much the idea of sneaking around with the ultimate detective's boyfriend right under her nose not only does a number for her ego, but also gets her off. I can see it going two ways from there. Either A.) That's the last time they fucked until the final killing game where, after her boyfriend has died, she finds Kyoko's alone and approaches him. Halfway through panicing and begging him to protect her, she places her hand on her stomach and reveals not only is she pregnant, but she's done the math on the weeks, it isn't her boyfriend's its his. B.) Rather than reigniting their affair during the killing game, it never stopped. A mystery has taken all of Kyoko's attention and fucking the greatest detective's boyfriend literally under her nose, grinding his ass into his cock as they stand behind her, is such a turn on for her

Kim possible: Just for some reason saw pictures from this old show and couldn't get this idea out of my head. Bonnie, recently turned 18 and finishing up her last year of high school. So what is she doing? Fucking a guy almost twice her age. Yep everyone was shocked when they saw her with a guy thirty years old! Worse, she isn't even trying to hide it! Openly cuddling him or kissing him in public. Not even keeping her voice down as she fucks him in her bedroom. She's an adult now, there's nothing the cops can do. Worse she seems to have hit peek troubled teen "I am an adult now I can di what I want!" Territory. Kim goes to investigate and finds... nothing. No evil mind control device, no black mail, nothing sinister outside the uncomfortable age gap. She's actually with him because she wants to be, but why? Bonnie's diary gives a few clues. She sounds... genuinely infatuated with this guy, this isn't an act or a bit. Then...it gets dirty. Graphic detail about the sec they had and then a picture that Kim thinks might give her an idea. Holy crap he's hung! She tries to bleach that from her mind....so why did she keep the picture? Why does she find herself thinking about it? When alone she's looking at it and realizes she's running her hand lightly over her damp panties. This can't be real. A trick, some kind of hypnotism with the picture? She has to expose him and to do that she just needs to seduce him, get his pants off and prove to herself...God~

Jujutsu Kaisen:
Nobara x her teacher: Just the idea of the beautiful and loyal yet intimidating Nobara realizing how dangerous her job is, how she could die without knowing love or feeling herself held or fucked. Her realizing her teacher is looking at her body, lusting after her and her saying "Fuck it! I don't care anymore since I might not live long enough to see the consequences anyways!" and thus, she seduces him. She comes onto him, tempts him until he can't take it and fucks her on the desk of the empty classroom till she can't take it anymore. Now, she's hooked. She wants her happy ending, she's younger and hotter than his wife. His wife can't give him kids but she can, why shouldn't he just leave his wife for her? She promises she'll make him feel things his wife never could~

My hero academia:
Uraraka has been acting a bit weird. She is always around their new teacher. Whether it be volunteering to stay behind and help him after class or meeting up with him for questions about homework, she seems to be taking his class very seriously. Deku and the others are impressed, she seems to be taking her studies in that class very seriously. Or maybe she just found a mentor in this teacher. After all, any time someone says anything negative about him, she's quick to jump to his defense, she even has seemed...Unusually upset at the people who say bad things about him. They get why she admires him. He's a forgein teacher from America, in his early thirties he's attractive and pretty young. His wife who works at UA too is beautiful and friendly. The others were shocked to see Uraraka...Doesn't seem to like her. They can't imagine what must have happened to make the sweet Uraraka dislike someone who seems so nice. Maybe they got off on the wrong foot? But then there are the stranger things. Uraraka has been seen with the teacher talking late at night standing pretty close to him. She's also been caught sneaking back to her dorm room late at night and when confronted said she was talking to the teacher about a question she had about an assignment. Some of her classmates suspect he's taking advantage of her adoration to get free help but she insister he makes sure to pay her back...Very well. A few girls wonder...Does Uraraka have a crush on this teacher? That would be scandalous! That is the rumor...But one of her Jirou learns the real scandal. Realizing she left something behind in the classroom, she head back there late at night to see the light is still on and then she begins to hear something. The sounds of Uraraka...giggling? A strange rocking sound...Is that...Moaning? Listening closer she hears "Yeah~ Fuck me professor~ Y-you promise to leave your wife if I let you knock me up?~ Make your naughty student a mommy~" Uraraka is sleeping with a married teacher! If it got out a respected hero and teacher was cheating on their wife with a teenage student it would be a scandal! Jirou know she should tell anyone...She isn't she? How will she justify spying on them and playing with herself?

Attack on Titan:
Mikasa has been paired to do security with a more experienced member shortly after graduation from training. The pair seem to get along great and she seems protective over her senior. The guy's wife is becoming jealous. She doesn't like her husband spending so much time alone with such a breathtakingly beautiful girl. Maybe she's insecure, Mikasa is younger and prettier than her, it might be because she's unable to give her husband the children she desperately wants. Surely she's just being paranoid...No, she just has good instincts. Her husband has been fucking Mikasa every chance they get. In allyways barely hidden, in hotels, even in his marital bed when his wife is visiting her parents. It continues for months until the wife catches them in their bed. Mikasa doesn't even act ashamed, looking her in the eyes and saying he's her man now, she's already pregnant with his child.

Miss Kobayashi Dragon maid: Lucoa in this AU ended up living with a couple rather than Shota. The couple seems sweet and loving and have been so good to take care of her. But when Kobayashi brings up she needs to repay them somehow, Lucoa wracks her brain for what she can offer. The girlfriend is out of town, so its simply the boyfriend left who comes home from work to hear Lucoa insisting she needs to repay him. He tries to insist she doesn't have to but Lucoa won't be swayed. So he asks what she had in mind. She begins by offering to grant him magical charisma. Taking his shocked silence as a lack of interests, she frantically offers him farming skills. Seeing where this goes, he asks what else she can offer resulting in her offering him unlimited gold. Teasing her, he acts like he isn't interested till she goes down the whole list. Deciding he has teased her enough, he goes to say she really doesn't owe him anything but she reacts before he can say anything, trapping him between her and the wall "My body" taken off guard he doesn't reply but she feels him get hard, and decides to push with it further. It seems like they have a deal and she can't lie, he's cute and its been so fucking long for her! Pushing further, it doesn't take much for him to give in and give her the first orgasm she's had in so long! His girlfriend won't be back for three days, so she "pays her rent" eagerly in that time. After three days, the girlfriend returns and the boyfriend says this can't continue and never should have started. Lucoa agrees feeling disappointed and the sex stops for a time. But Lucoa feels herself getting pint up, she NEEDS release and every time she looks at him, she thinks about how he slammed himself home inside her like she was the last pussy he would ever get, worshiping her with his cock and telling her how much better she is than his girlfriend. But she tries to surpress those thoughts, those memories until they have friends over and everyone starts drinking. She needs to take the edge off, a few sips of beer can't hurt anything....A night of carnal pleasure and passion follows as she seduces the boyfriend fucking him wildly, barely avoiding being caught by the girlfriend and their guests multiple time. They're both hooked, they can't stop themselves from that day forward, fucking right under his girlfriend's nose, getting riskier and riskier, how much longer can they avoid being caught? Lucoa doesn't know...Or if she even gives a crap if his girlfriend catches them or not~

Neon genesis:
Nerv has a new member. An american roughly thirty years of age though he sure looks younger. He seems to be here to do small tasks around NERV and help them keep running. He also seems to be there to help Shinji, Rei and Asuka as he seems to get along with them all great and been given a task to serve as a teacher at their school to keep an eye on them and their education. Misatou thinks he seems nice but something feels off. He's really getting close to Asuka and Rei both, she can't point to anything directly but it feels strange to her. But he must be doing something good because she's never seen Asuka so happy or Rei so expressive and open. Seeing how he seems to be having such a positive influence on Asuka, NERV has him move in with Masatou, her and Shinji. Everything seems fine but it strike her as odd Asuka has acted anxious about Masatou or Shinji suddenly coming home, seemingly fixing her shirt but it was probably she was getting dressed. Seeing Asuka looking anxious one day and seeming to be wiping something from her mouth, Masatou suspects she was eating or drinking something the girl shouldn't be and the guy....Seems to be quickly redoing his belt. No, she can't believe her mind went there, there was no way Asuka had been blowing the guy, how could her mind go there?! But then she hears it when returning home late at night on a day Shinji is sleeping over at friends. A steady thumping, the guy grunting....Asuka moaning. Following her the sounds it keeps getting louder, coming from Asuka's room. Flinging open the door, Asuka screams at her, frantically trying to cling the covers to her naked body, the guy trying to cover his naked penis. They were fucking! This is inappropriate! She wants to report him, tell someone he's abusing his authority, taking advantage of Asuka but Asuka defends him, saying she isn't a child and she wanted it. That she came onto him! She argues with Masatou, telling her she and the guy have been fucking for months. That she invites him inside her. Disgusted Masatou throws him out, first thing in the morning she tells commander Akari exactly what she caught them doing....Only for the Commander to tell her she shouldn't have interfered, he was fully aware of the situation. Ever since he began sleeping With Asuka, her synchronization rates have improved dramatically, her mental health seems better, she's even become a more pleasant person to be around. NERV has decided to let it continue that the pros outweight the cons when it comes to saving the world. Masatou is ordered to say nothing and do nothing to stop them. Defeated, Masatou returns home and hearing the news, Asuka isn't even trying to hide her relationship anymore, Flirting with and coming onto the guy openly. Masatou can hear them loudly fucking all throughout the day not even trying to hide what they are doing. She can't escape them. Even at work she can hear his name being moaned...Except it doesn't sound like Asuka. Following the sound Masatou sees Rei, bent over a bench in the changing room, begging the same guy not to stop as he enjoys her

PErsona 5:
I have wanted to do an rp where Makoto sleeps with her sister's boyfriend for a long time. I see this AU being where Makoto either didn't join the phantom thieves or they never existed. Makoto had continued on as the perfect little student. Her sister and her had grown further and further apart. In this version, Sai began dating a guy who moved in with the sisters. Sai seems to care about him a lot but is so busy with work she's hardly around. Makoto is left alone with the boyfriend a lot, he lives with her and even teachers at her school. As a result, they always are together which gives them plenty of time to bond. What starts out as respectful slowly becomes friendly, soon he's like the big brother she always wanted. He's sweet, funny in a dorky way and kind of cute. But best of all? He actually SEES her. Makoto feels like she can tell him anything, just be herself around him. They're getting really close and then, the first bit of flirting starts. They're just kidding at first, or so they tell themselves. They're just really comfortable around each other and have those kind of inside jokes. But then, light flirting starts to get heavier and heavier, again though they're totally joking. Then, the first sexual comment. Again, they're just kidding when they make jokes about sex to each other. God, imagine if they actually slept together? God, what would her friends say if she started coming on to her sister's boyfriend? Could he imagine that? What would people say if she started sleeping with a teacher? She can just see how badly people would react...Can he? Sure she cuddled with him on the couch to watch movies or lay her feet on his lap but that's just cause they're so close....But what would someone think if they saw them? It becomes an inside joke between them and then...The first kiss. It was a mistake, just because they're so close....then one day they cross the line, a joking kiss turns into making out, groping and touching each other...Then they're both saying they shouldn't up until he's inside her and she's smiling as she moans for him. Their relationship begins then. Sneaking around their apartment at first since they can be alone there so often. She finds herself not paying attention in class, impatiently waiting till she can get home and have him inside her again. Soon they can't wait till they're home and begin sneaking around the school. Things keep getting riskier between them and then...Sai is suddenly home more. she felt guilty not spending time with them and decided she deserved a vacation. Makoto wants to be happy her sister is there, wants to be a good little sister....But its making everything so difficult. They can't stop even with her home, even knowing she could catch them at any moment...Why does that make the sex even better for Makoto?! She can't help herself, the risk is such a turn on! More than that, she feels like she's getting back at her sister for all that time of neglecting her, all the times she had to be compared to her, pushed to be so damn perfect! But its getting out of hand. Soon when he asks at the table "hey honey?" Makoto answers without even thinking "yay babe?" if this keeps going they're going to get caught, one more slip up like that and Sae will figure it all out!

Soul Eater:
I just really like the idea of an older Maka sleeping with a married man. She had a lot of justified rage and baggage towards cheating men because of her father. Just the idea of turning that on its head, making her realize she's becoming what she hated. She's the other woman now, the one a man is cheating with. She's the one having an affair now and choosing carnal pleasure over morality. I feel like none of her friends would suspect this and if she's dating Soul she's doing what her father did and she said she hated him for: Cheating on a partner. Plus it can be argued that this is a direct result of what her dad did. By choosing to cheat and betray her mother and destroying his marriage and family, it could be argued it might have felt to Maka that her father was picking this other woman over her and her mother. So having an older man willing to throw away his marriage and pick her over anyone else might bring a strange sense of satisfaction to Maka. And maka realizing doing something she knows is morally wrong, would destroy everyone's impression of her if it was discovered is turning her on could be a lot of fun. The idea that she knew her teacher was looking at her with lust seeing her think it is disgusting but also feeling herself getting turned on by his stare, seeing while he's obviously trying to resist his urges for them it would be soooo easy to get him to give in. That idea exciting her and at first bothering her that it turned her on, made her feel good and sexy. Feeling shame when she thinks back about how once she realized the reaction it was having, she purposely bent over slowly knowing he was looking at her with lust and that she was enjoying it. Seeing her rationalize to herself why she's wearing shorter skirts to his class. Hearing her make excuses to herself why she picked naughtier underwear to wear on days she knew she would see him. Telling herself she had a completely innocent reason to stay long after class and talk to him, that it was an accident all the times she flashed him...Trying to ignore how she felt herself get wet thinking he was looking at her and wanted her. Hearing her thinking to herself she wasn't flirting when she talked to him, those were just innocent jokes...Till she finally makes him not able to take it and he makes the move. See good girl maka not hit him or get angry but eagerly welcome his touch and hungrily touch him back. To see her cutting class or sneaking out to meet him and have sex then turn around and get dressed again and talk innocently to his wife and be friendly while the woman remains clueless her husband was inside Maka mere moments ago. Maybe Maka begins dislike the wife, trying to justify to herself his wife was terrible to not feel guilty about how much it turns her on to know the other woman is clueless she's riding her husband's cock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom