Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lyon and his Lioness (DigitalSiren x Vinaein)

Bunny

α нeαrт'ѕ α нeαvy вυrdeɴ
Staff member
I mustn't allow them to know the real me. Christina felt like a doe walking willingly into a den of wolves. She had only been in England for a month, most of that time sequestered in her great aunt's home, her aunt not wanting anyone to see her before the new season began. During that month, her aunt had begrudgingly fashioned her with dresses for the season to come. Christina had not wished to put her great aunt out, but the woman, who was known to all the ton as a woman with a cold, bitter and ugly heart wouldn't hear of it. It was not out of the kindness of her heart that the old woman insisted on the dresses, no, her eyes lay elsewhere.

"Stop fidgeting girl!" The raspy, sharp voice of Lady Rosaline bit through the darkness of the carriage and Christina stopped her fidgeting at once, "Yes Ma'am," her sweet voice came from the dark. Christina hated carriages, the close walls, the thin planes of glass and most of all, the sickly sweet scent of her aunt's perfume. Though, Christina would never tell the old woman this. In fact, despite the somewhat cruel nature of her aunt and her barbed remarks, Christina never said a word against her, answering always in her sweet tone, bending to the woman's every demand.

The rocking of the carriage came to a stop and the door was pulled open by the footman. Fresh, cool air brushed her cheeks and Christina waited for her aunt to exit the carriage first before putting a small, silk gloved hand into that of the footman's. Christina wanted nothing more than to gulp the fresh air greedily, but that wouldn't become a lady of good breeding. Even here, outside the house before them, she could feel eyes on her. This would be her third party of the season and it seemed that people flocked to her. She was kind, polite and the very essence of beauty, at least that was what she'd either been told or overheard.

Already the news of her lineage had spread like wildfire across the ton. She was the daughter of a prince! That would make her a princess. No matter how often Christina tried to deny the title of princess, the more it seemed to spread and she found herself tired of trying to explain. Her father had indeed been Prince Lucas, but Christina had never known the man, beyond the letters her mother had left her. Besides, it was rude to correct people. Christina could hear the music before the door before them was gently pulled open, the laughter and hum of conversation only revealed after it's opening. Christina always felt butterflies in her stomach as she entered these parties and the feeling didn't fade till she was once safely back in her rooms.

Entering with Lady Rosaline, she and her guardian began to make the rounds. Rosaline kept a firm grip on her arm, as she steered her niece to those she deemed worthy of meeting her. This however would only last so long before her aunt foisted her off, claiming her bones hurt. Tonight Lord Rugby was the gentleman who led her around the room, making introductions. Lord Rugby was a kind man with warm eyes and a quick smile, Christina had liked him right away. She had grown fond of the way his rich baritone sounded, reminding her of someone from home. "May I say my dear, tonight you are ravishing" A soft chuckle left her and dove grey eyes rose to meet his own chestnut brown, "Thank you sir, you are far too kind." A smile played along her lips.

"Oh my goodness!" Genevieve Lyon gasped, tugging on Michael's arm in a very unladylike way. Her brassy golden locks bouncing with her excitement. "Lyon, the princess is here!" her 'hushed' whisper was anything but, as she pointed towards the woman in question. As if noticing her behavior, Genevieve squeaked and dropped her hand, still looking at the princess. She looked like an angel, everyone was right. Even from a distance, with only her profile in view she could tell of the beauty that had been whispered about for days. Her skin was pale, perhaps a shade brighter than her white dress. Her hair was raven and bound behind her head, with loose, romantic curls tumbling around her face, and over one shoulder.

Lord Rugby had seen Genevieve's reaction and had hid a smile. He had been a good friend of Lyon's father and had known both Michael and Genevieve since birth. He now did business with Michael, who he was shocked to find under the glittering roof of a member of the ton. Rather than question it, he drew Christina away from Lord and Lady Weatherby, Christina bidding them farewell. "I would like you to meet a friend of mine," Lord Rugby told her and she inclined her head, "I would love to." Patting her arm in a fatherly fashion, Lord Ruby led her before Genevieve and Michael Lyon. "May I introduce Princess Christina," Christina's head inclined, a curl slipping over her shoulder, brushing her collarbone. "This is Michael Lyon, Marquess of Lyonwood and his lovely sister, new to the ton this season as well, Genevieve" Her eyes moved to Genevieve first, a smile curling along her pale pink lips.

Christina truly was a beauty, despite her own misgivings on the subject. Her black hair was so dark it reflected the light odd it in blues and purples, like a raven's wing. It only made her pale skin seem paler, like alabaster had been breathed to life. Her pale lips were naturally a pale, rose petal pink, though even tonight they had been darkened a smidge. They tended to curl at the edges as if Christina knew a secret no one else knew. Her eyes were the palest of grey, soft and warm, shrouded by thick heavy lashes. Delicate bone structure and petite frame made her look like a doll an aristocrat might buy their child from a fancy shop. Her dress was a pale snow white, height of fashion as it rested off her shoulders, leaving them bare. It was unadorned until it reached halfway down her skirt, where gems had been sewn into it, small starburst like patterns in varying sizes danced around her skirt.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Genevieve," Perhaps Lyon would find it odd, how she didn't seem to have a placeable accent, her voice gentle and soft. Her eyes flickered to Lyon, taking in his dark features, flickering to his scar and then down to his mouth before meeting his eyes once more. Christina inclined her head to him, "It is a pleasure to meet you both." Lord, he is handsome. Christina couldn't help but admire his features and found him to be unreasonably attractive. His scar, only added to her attraction, her eyes flickering to it again. He was a warrior, this lion. No one should be so handsome..

The way that Michael touched her, be it the way he pushed her undergarment down, the brush of her hair from her neck or the feel of his lips on her skin, it all made Christina want to purr. The curl of his breath as he spoke, telling her that he'd want her to be herself, no other. There was something about him that made her strong will wobble. Had Laughing Brook felt this way? She was a strong woman, she'd saved Christina... Did Grey Wolf make her feel weak in the knees?

Her smile was almost feline at the pull on her hair, the little touches of aggression just as intoxicating. "Of course I do," The brush of his beard along her throat made goosebumps rise along her arms. Her mouth found his and she kissed him back, a soft moan vanishing between their kisses. Michael was dangerous. He made her feel reckless, wonton even.

The way he took her in made her breath catch, his eyes roaming her small form. From where her hair curled against the paleness of her breasts, one curl obscuring a nipple from view and then lower. Christina's thighs brushed together, the motion unconscious as his gaze heated her to the very core. Slowly he closed the distance she'd placed between them, her truth out in the open. Nodding, Christina smiled as he told her if she wished him to stop, to just tell him. For her, there was no going back...

She kissed him back, feeling his hands between their bodies as Michael shed his trousers. Their mouths danced as he guided her backwards towards his bed. Her heart raced as his mouth trailed lower, down her neck to her breasts. Her hand moved to his hair, curling there as mouth caught her nipple. Gasping, Christina closed her eyes. Each pull of his mouth like a lance of molten heat to her core.

Breathy, her voice held laughter. "Is that a request or demand, Lyon?" his hand moved lower and she shifted slightly. If his hand were to dip between her thighs, he'd find her thighs slowly spreading for him, granting him access to that heat. Though they'd done very little more than kiss, Christina was already slickening with her own desire.

Michael Lyon was ravenous for the woman before him. Many women played at innocence in the ton to reveal themselves as lust-filled and passionate as an other in privacy. He liked that quite a bit, matching passion with passion. But Christina was a maiden, he reminded himself. As much as he wished to take her, slake his own hunger and satisfy their mutual lust, he decided to take his time with her. He brushed her hair away from her breasts, exposing the pale skin, the pert nipples as he commenced his toying with her body. "First lesson...even the gentlest caress can set flames alight," he kissed at her shoulder. He loved the feel of her heated skin against his fingertips, he thought.

When they kissed, most thought melted away as she seared him to the very soul. He pressed against her, his length hard to her thigh while he sucked firmly at her breast. He savored the taste of her skin, the hardening peak within his mouth as he sucked there, changing to her other breast to work with his mouth. His hands brushed to her thighs, between them as he felt the moist heat. With a smirk, he began to play there, tracing the lips with his fingers, rubbing gently, then insistently.

Skillfully, he teased at her, before releasing her breast. Michael leaned up to kiss Christina long and deep. "I make many demands...but all I make of you...is to enjoy yourself...and tell me of the desires that come to you..." he went in to nuzzle at her neck. "I'll be gentle with you...or rougher, if that is your wish. I wish to take you, looking into your eyes...to grasp your hair as I have you from behind..to feel you atop me...I want to hear you moan for me, princess. I want to hear you beg for a release only I can grant..."

He was kissing down her body slowly, his lips reaching between her spread tighs, tongue darting in to the slickness to begin to taste her. "And I want you to enjoy everything."

"First lesson...even the gentlest caress can set flames alight,"

His lips brushed along her shoulder and her eyes closed, savoring that touch. Christina had already learned how his little touches could set her skin ablaze, make her stomach swarm with butterflies. Lyon pulled her closer and Christina could feel the hard length of him pressed against the skin of her thigh and gentle, curious fingers reached down to brush at his cock. Michael's mouth moved to her other breast and Christina didn't hold back the soft little moan as his hand slid down along her stomach. When they brushed between her thighs, they parted for him.

Michael's fingers toyed along her slit, the touch going from playful and teasing and slowly increased to a point that made a whimper leave her throat. "Michael," his name was whispered, her tone breathy. Each pull of his mouth like liquid fire to her system, her hand tightening slightly in his hair, the motion unintentional as she sought to ground herself from the pleasure he easily stoked.

Their mouth met and she kissed him back, that hunger almost at a frenzied pitch. As Michael pulled back, she heard his voice, as he told her to do nothing more than enjoy herself... His mouth moved to her neck as he continued. He laid out the things she could choose, his own desires and Christina couldn't help but smile as he told her he wanted her to beg for a release only he could give her. She watched as his lips trailed down her body, heart racing. "I can promise I will..." She might not know what the evening would hold, but she was determined to make this memory last, as if it would be their only.

Her thighs spread at his instance and she watched with an innocence as he knelt before her, his head ducking. The first brush of his tongue made her legs tremble and her hands went to his bed, supporting herself... had she not, Christina wasn't sure if she would remain standing. The very little Christina knew of sex, in no way prepared her for what Michael did now. "Gods..." Another whimper came unbidden to her throat.

He almost thought he was dreaming now. He was this close to Christina, the mysterious princess, toast of the ton. She was naked in his arms while his hands explored her. His fingers brushed against the silken-soft skin, his lips against warm flesh. Her own hands began to explore his naked body, his muscles hard beneath her own caresses. His breathing quickened as he gazed at her. When she murmured his name, it was half a plea and half a moan while he rubbed gently at her below. He could feel her, wet and warm beneath the fingers. His hands moved, feeling the neat hair below, the warm and wet lips.

Then her fingers found him. His cock was hard, rigid to her touch as she teased at him. He sucked in a deep breath, grinning at the boldness of her touches. He looked into her eyes, seeing the lust reflected there. There was a spark that had been fanned to erupt into inferno, a gentle inexperience that threatened to yield to lust with him. He wanted it, he thought. And so he kissed her back, kissed down her body.

He tasted between her legs, parting them delicately as he ran his fingers across her legs. He squeezed at her thighs, keeping her open as he began to lick delicately, slowly into her with the skill of long experience. He slid his tongue inside her, licking gently at first. Then harder, kissing up to tease her clit tenderly. He tasted the heated sweetness between her legs, rubbing her even as he tasted until he ceased. He came up, kissing at the skin of her stomach, up again.

"I want," he whispered hungrily, "You." He cupped her chin, upon her as his shaft brushed at her her thigh. he kissed her deeply, his length pressing at her entrance. "Say what you want....

"Princess."

There were memories that one made that they'd never forget. This night, Michael, her Lyon, if just for the singular evening... She'd never forget the way he touched her. The way he stoked the desire or how he made her have to relearn to breathe as his fingers brushed against her thighs like the wings of a butterfly, his mouth between her legs. Christina was still struggling to remember to breathe out as Michael held her legs open, to keep her from trying to close them against the pleasure. The fist licks of his tongue had made her moan, but when his tongue slid into her? The sound she made was raw, needy... Any concerns about being quiet, or what they were doing vanished. it was hard for Christina not to rock herself against his face as his tongue became almost aggressive, her cries sweet in the darkened room.

Shifting her stance as his mouth came to her clit, Christina rose on her tiptoes, the digits curling against the hardwood of his floor as she tried to escape that pleasure he was pushing against her body. Her moans shifted to an almost keening sound from the attention. Her hands rested on his head, as she tried to dance away from his mouth, panting softly. It was then that he came up, pressing kisses to her stomach. His hand caught her chin and she could feel the length of him pressing against her thigh. Her mouth met his and she whimpered softly into the kiss, his words ringing in her ears. She could taste herself, and it did nothing to squash her need.

The demand he made of her, the feeling of him between her thighs. Her hands had moved to his shoulders as he had slowly come up her body.. now they were wrapped around his neck. Her eyes met his, there was no shame or fear in her eyes. Her lust matched his own. "I want you, Lyon." Her words were breathy and she shifted her body a fraction closer, feeling the tip of him slide against her slick folds. "I ache... For you" her words came slowly, her eyes on him.. "Make it better Michael? Make me feel all better?" Her mouth brushed his. Please."

Christina, his princess, his mysterious lady. But most importantly, for this night? Christina was his. He intended this to be branded upon them, mind and soul. To craft such a memory that they would never, ever forget. his hands brushed across her inner thighs, his tongue teasing into the sweet flames between her thighs. Liquid fire danced at his tongue as he darted it within her. His fingers raced up her body as Michael kept to his task.

And the noises she made; a low, needful keening. She was up on the tips of those toes, spurring him on in a way that made him fight to keep his control. He knew she was untested, wanting to make this memorable and pleasurable in all ways. So he kept his control, leashing the hungering lion within and continue at his task when her fingers curled into his hair, tightening there as he all but fought his way from her grip. He kissed over her taut belly, nibbling at the flesh there as he shifted upward.

And there she was; his princess, the mysterious Christina. She was flushed with desire, panting with her eyes locked upon his. He could only smile, resting a hand against one breast as he squeezed and fondled there. He toyed with the nipple as he rubbed against her body. "I want you, Lyon," she whispered it for him. Only for him. He leaned forward, the tip cresting against the lips below, easing there to breach into her. "Gladly..." he said, before he sealed her lips with his own.

And then he was inside her, slow and gentle as he eased in, sheathed within his princess, never breaking his gaze from her own as he waited to see she was alright. "Shall we, my princess...?"

She felt him tug his head gently and she released the luxurious lengths from her grasp. There was much Christina didn't know of this world of stolen kisses, darkness and pleasure. She'd never known that one could bring such pleasure, in what almost seemed effortless actions. Had it been anyone else, Christina might have shied away from the curl of his tongue. Yet, Lyon.. her Lyon.. Her Michael. Lips brushed her belly and her eyes lowered, meeting his own. Her stomach rolled a little at the nip of his teeth, giggling, the sound breathless. Her cheeks burned as she gazed down at him.

His hand rose, cupping her breasts, a little less than a handful they found. The thought flew from her mind as he toyed with her nipple, rising to stand before her once more. So much she didn't know, but she was learning. A whispered demand, a plea for him to help the ache he'd teased from her body. Christina felt him brush along her lips and her body knew what she had yet to learn. What pleasure, satisfaction would find from him entering her.

Her mouth found his and she could taste herself on his tongue, not that she'd been given a chance to appreciate it. Michael pushed into her and every thought left her mind as he slowly slipped an inch or so. Her body spread, achingly slow from him and to his credit, Lyon went slowly. Allowing her body to adjust to him. Her moans were not muffled as he pulled back, watching her as he sheathed himself in her tight pussy.

It took her a moment, perhaps two for her body to become used to the invasion. Her eyes had held his and it was only with his question that she rolled her lips some, sending pleasure ripping along her nerves. Christina could feel as Michael's cock rolled inside her with the motion, a whimper leaving her. "Yes," her voice was breathy and Christina smiled, moving her hips again, teasing them both. "Is it normal to do this standing?" She couldn't help but ask.

The Lyon stared at the princess, standing as they held one other, guiding himself inside her. He murmured something, his cock deep within her as he stared down at her. He held her tight, his arms an inescapable cage about her as he bent to kiss her again. HE was going easy, knowing her body was unused to the new sensations and hurting her was the furthest from his mind. So instead, he kissed her, kissed those perfect lips. He closed his eyes and basked in her scents, stroking her hair as he joined their hips.

He heard the soft sounds of affirmation and pleasure that issued forth from her lips. He cupped at her ass, moving his hips slightly to help adjust within her, his intent simply to assist her in the bliss. He kissed at her cheek and then her lips again, his own flesh simply burning for her. The Lyon felt strangely disarmed by the princess, tamed in an odd sense. In a moment, he knew Christina had him as surely as he had her.

"Not usually," he teased as he kissed at her eyelids. "Allow me..." he brought her back down, guiding her to the bed without removing himself from her. Skillfully, he slid her back until she was pillowed against the softness of the sheets. He helped her adjust to be as comfortable as possible, the famed princess now in his best. He kissed her again, one hand running against a breast. Judging her ready, his hips began to rock, slowly at first to heighten her pleasure. "I have you..." he whispered, a vow now that she had entrusted him. In and out of her he began to move, hand seeking to grasp at hers, holding tight as he offered her the security with his own body.

Michael's arms were around her, cradling her close. Unlike the suffocating sensations she felt in the carriages, this embrace made her feel precious. Their mouths met, his cock slowly pushing deeper, her own arms slipped past his own and wrapped around his shoulders. One of his own hands slipped into her curls and Christina moaned softly. Hands moved down along her back the roughness of his fingers was savored even as his hand cupped her ass. Christina detested the soft handed nobles. The fact they never worked a real day in their lives was unappealing. Michael's hands had known a weapon at the very least. Pulled closer, Christina gave a small hop, Michael forced to now support her weight, her legs sliding around his waist.

The movement made her moan, the sounds unrestrained as his mouth brushed her cheek before he captured her mouth again. His voice was warm and she felt his lips brushed her eyelids, lashes lowering to the tender kisses. Holding her aloft, he moved them back a few steps to his bed, and she felt herself being laid against the plushness of his mattress. It was only once her body was fully pressed against his bed that her legs slipped from around his waist. They shifted and adjusted slightly, until she was comfortable, her head resting on his pillows. Michael's warm scent enveloped her, and she looked up at him.

Her head rose to meet his mouth and though this kiss was brief, one hand cupping her breast she nodded, her nose brushing his as he whispered to her. "I know.." her eyes met his as he began to rock his hips. The sensation was foreign, but she took to the pleasure without hesitation. Moaning her eyes held his, her fingers curling with his. Christina could feel as he thrust in and out of her and for a while, she enjoyed that sweetness. Just for a while though...

Her pleasure was almost saccharine, yet it lacked something. Moving beneath him, she lifted her hips into one of his thrusts and she cried out, the new sensation eating along her nerves. Her free hand slipped around his neck, nails biting into his back lightly. "More, Lyon.." The words were a clear demand. The princess was not a delicate female, she wanted the passion of their heated kisses translated into the way they moved together. While Christina didn't quite know she wanted, Michael would know. He'd satisfy her desires and in that, Christina had no doubt.

Michael couldn't resist tugging her close to him. He remembered her fear of being enclosed and tried to loosen, but the passionate gasps she made were making such control difficult. He felt the surge of pleasure through his own body, mingled with his lustful desire. His cock was sheathed into Christina, sliding deeper. He cupped at her ass, kneading the cheeks with his rough, skilled hands. And then to his surprise, she leaped abit, locking her self about him. He caught her, holding her up.

He supported her weight easily, looking at her with surprise, but also the wide grin. He kissed her like a hurricane this time, untamed and raw, passionate, made even moreso by her naked skin to his, by the tight wetness wrapping about his cock. He did not throw her upon the bed, but instead laid her back, treasuring her and helping her to adjust to her level of comfort.

He held to her hand, linking his fingers to hers as he moved. He was going gentle, starting slow to let her adjust. In and out, with tender movements his hips rocked. His cock slid in and out of her, Michael feeling the damp heat between her thighs. He squeezed her hand in reassurance, letting her know he was with her, here to guide her through this, to make her enjoy it.

She surprised him, her nails against his skin. He heard his name coupled with the demand: "More, Lyon." He stared into her eyes, seeing the flames and determination there. He offered her that cocksure, charming grin. And then he thrust, slightly harder, a bit rougher. He kissed her hard, beginning to build up the passion, working to satisfy the urges both possessed with equal fire. "You are mine tonight...Christina..." He gave another deep thrust into her, mindful of her limits, even as he looked to push them while still giving her bliss. He put a hand to a breast, squeezing it, toying with the nipple as his thrusts continued.

"So much I have to teach you, princess....so much to discover."

Her Lyon had caught her, Christina had never doubted that he'd do anything different. The look of surprise had made her giggle, the sound breathy and her smile grew to match his. She liked that she'd surprised him. The feeling burned through her and she met his kisses with the same fervor as he laid her back gently against his bed. His sweetness didn't end there as he helped her adjust until she was once more comfortable.

Fingers linked, Christina had enjoyed his sweetness, the tenderness in which he made love to her.. Yet she'd made her demand and the smile that curled along his lips made her heart race. The smile faltered, though not from pain as he thrust into her harder. Her mouth parting as she moaned, eyes closing for a moment. His mouth found hers and the kiss had changed yet again, this was something claiming, soul searing. "You are mine tonight...Christina..." The words burned through her and she moaned his name. "Yours," Christina echoed, eyes holding his as she made the promise. It was only for the night, but all of her belonged to him.

A hand cupped her breast and deft fingers teased a nipple, causing her to moan. The battle of sensations warring along her system, slowly driving her mad with pleasure that soaked through her body. A feminine growl left her and she couldn't help the answer that slipped from her lips. "The night only lasts so long, Michael. Can we fit all my lessons in within it's limits?" They'd agreed to the night, to satiate their passions and Christina did not expect more from him... Even now though, a question tugged at the back of her mind.

Can I live with only the one night with my Lyon?

When his lips touched hers, fire soared through him. His hand grasped tight to hers, squeezing firmly. Not painful, but tight, a reminder that he had her now. The lion and the lioness, he thought as his hips rocked, cock pushing in and out of her. He could sense the desire beneath her skin, the yearning hunger for more. Her first time or no, Christina knew she harbored desires. He was standing before a door with her, helping to unlock it with her, to show her what lay upon the other side.

So he turned the key and began to thrust heatedly within her. He kissed her again, to her neck, over her cheek, kissing down to her chest and across her nipples. He was careful to leave no marks upon her, nothing that would linger or cause any scandal. He pushed deep inside her, helping her to move her body in time with his own, pumping away at her. "Mine..." he murmured into her lips. "I love hearing you say it, Christina. MINE."

Possessive, heated, he moved himself inside her, grinning at the insolence, inhaling her scent. "With an attitude like that," he growled into her ear. "I plan to ensure I fit as much within as I can...before sunrise..." He began to tease her, drawing his thrusts out, pushing hard, but ensuring the feelings lingered, while he brought a hand down to rub between her legs. "Perhaps I'll even take you...kneeling at my desk...before the mirror...so you can look into your own sweet eyes..."

God, he would have such a time letting this woman go...how could he be satisfied just tonight?

A rock in the sea of her desire and emotion, that is what Michael was. Her hand in his, she felt it tighten, a reminder that he was there.. It seemed silly in her mind, thinking of it like that.. of course she knew he was there, she could feel each thrust slowly pushing her towards something.. but he did feel like her rock, even as he drove her further and further towards her first release.

His mouth trailed along her heated skin and Christina could feel each searing kiss.. Down her cheek and along her neck, across her chest. They even brushed kisses across her nipple, the touch making her groan even as each thrust made her smaller body bounce. His mouth found hers again he claimed her, possessiveness in his tone. It unraveled something inside her and for a moment, there was a shocking reality of a singular fact. She'd leave England, and while she might not love Michael, she'd always be his.

She'd teased him, though still much an innocent, she didn't know how her words would be taken. The growl into her ear drew a whimper from her lips. His movements shifted and each hard thrust was drawn out, though he pushed deeper than he had before. Christina shifted slightly, rising to meet his thrusts until his hand slipped between her thighs as well, fingers finding her clit. Michael had this way of driving every coherent thought from her mind.

Her hand gripped his tighter and it was only a few moments of this sweet torment that had her trying to wiggle away from his hand. Panting, her moans were ragged. She fought the building sensation, listening to his silken promises.. The image filled her mind, something about it arching through her with an intensity that made her forget to breathe for a moment.

Would her love notice that she fought the pleasure, the sensation too sweet, too pleasurable.

"First lesson, my princess....what feels good for one, should feel good for both." Michael had her legs up, pushing himself in and out of her body. "And you are so wet..." he brought his lips to her neck, a smirk spreading to his lips as he increased the tempo. "Do you even know...you can come yourself?" He asked, looking into her bewitching eyes while his hips pumped against her own.

This woman, he thought. Never had he felt like this inside someone. His, he realized. He knew it with perfect and crystal clarity. From hereon unto eternity, Christina, the mysterious princess, was his and his alone. He pushed into her, thrust into her with a deep possessiveness, a strong sense of ownership mixed with affection. He desired to make her spend with him inside her, to bring her to the pinnacle, to take her and give her pleasure no other ever could.

"Why fight this...?" He murmured as his hand toyed with the hardened gem of her clit. "Feel good, Christina...you want to. And I want you to. What else matters now?" He kissed at her neck. "All the ways I have to take you. So many ways I want to have you...because you're mine. Tonight, you are mine." He kissed his way over her neck, rubbing and thrusting harder.

"And I'd see you embrace all that beautiful desire you hold within."

His words held logic behind them, pleasure soaked her nerves and it made her happy to know that it was on both sides. Perhaps almost a childish thought, that they wouldn't both share in the pleasure. Yet, knowing he was made her glow. Michael bent into her, his lips pressing to her neck as he picked up the pace. Her moan of pleasure was beside his ear, the sound louder than the last, her breath coming in quick little pants. His words were like a riddle and she shifted her head, her lips brushing his cheek as he looked into her eyes. "You.. Can?' The innocence around her, cling like a shroud. Christina had no way of knowing what sort of world Michael was opening for her or how eagerly she'd tumble through the open door.

Something shifted in Michael and Christina didn't understand what, but she could feel a dereference in his thrusts. Crying out, Christina watched him with heavy lidded eyes.. Had she known that their hearts for a moment aligned and their desires met perfectly, Christina might have fled. Though she'd always remember the night, she didn't expect more. Couldn't accept more. Everything would be ruined and she would wish to stay with Michael, consequences be damned.

The question drew a smile to her lips, though his fingers quickly chased the smile away as she moaned.. He knew. The fact that he knew she was drawing her own pleasure out, half afraid of what lay on the other end. Each thrust, each coaxing touch eating away at her resolve. Whimpers and moans fell from her mouth like a waterfall, coming quicker, faster. Lips against her neck again, the closeness of his body.

"And I'd see you embrace all that beautiful desire you hold within."

As if it were permission, Christina let go and the sensation that ate across her body as she finally let go.. "Michael!" Her cry of pleasure echoed back against the walls and windows of his room back at them, her body arching against his own, her dark curls pushing into his pillow. Surrounded by his scent, his body and warmth Christina came. The walls of her pussy tightening, squeezing and then trembling around him. Her hand tightened around his, as her cries slowed and bliss encased her body and mind.

Panting Christina came down, a warm chuckle slipping from her. Bright eyes met his and she knew her previous thoughts were not untrue. Michael Lyon etched his name across her soul, branding her to be his from this night unto eternity. No one else would ever be her Lion. Though, the moment she'd heard his last name.. Christina had known her fate. How their lives would intertwine irrevocably.

As his lips touched her burning throat, Michael pushed himself at just the perfect speed, the right angles, the proper depth. Christina learned quickly, to his surprise and delight. Her body adjusted well for him, he thought as he continued to push against her pussy. There was a hunger for something passionate under her and he suddenly found his mind filled with all sorts of fantasies after the innocent purr of her voice. "Oh...not so familiar with desire...? Yes, my dear...you can come..." he whispered as he moved himself upon her. "The things I'd love to do to you...how many ways I'd take you...I could teach you to ride...and be ridden...to take that mouth...that ass..." He teased her nipples "See you bound..."

He was voicing so much of himself now, unable to stop as he drove himself harder into her quivering frame. He encouraged her to move with him, wanting this to be the highlight for her night, maybe for her life. Pressed against her, using his hand upon her clit as he voiced all his desires to her. Catching himself a bit, he kissed her lips, scorching and lingering while he glided his body upon her own. In and out his cock moved, Michael unwrapping the innocence she had enshrouded herself with as surely as she had been undressed.

"That's it...let it go..." he murmured as he kissed her lip, down to her neck. In and out, the same pulsing rhythm as he basked in the same pleasure as his lioness. He knew this would not be a woman he could forget soon, perhaps not even. Thrusting into her, he kissed her forehead, hearing her cries and loving them. He made her come with a smile of triumph, thrusting in to ride her through it. The tight contractions below made him pant heatedly, his body moving as he kissed to her neck.

He did not spend too quickly. He drew it out, ensuring her first climax was the best it could be. He moved just right to enhance it, waiting until she was well plundered before he took his own pleasure with her, panting deeply as he drew her into another kiss, one thought echoing in his mind:

"Mine."

There were things that Michael spoke of that made little sense to Christina, but that didn't make her shy away from the promises, the desires of her lover. Attentive, even as he spun plans for her on heated breaths, her body and his own driven closer and closer to the edge. Michael seemed determined she found her release first, though that concept wasn't completely understood by the Princess. In society, proper English society there was one of two sorts of young ladies. Either the one who had been sheltered from the world, her chase and pure and then there were the young women who while chase, knew far more than they let on. Publicly there was the same view. Some of the aristocracy was prim, proper and some.. were wilder. Christina fell into the first group. Not by choice perhaps. Raised as she had been, it wasn't a surprise.

So the words that Michael laid at her feet, some known, some confusing, others intriguing... That was how Christina shattered. A world of possibilities laid at her feet by her Lyon. Someone who she was more than willing to learn from. Lips burned along her skin, neck and as she came, her forehead. Christina forgot how to breathe for a moment as Michael made sure she got everything she could from that first release, milking it for all it was worth before joining her in bliss. Heavy lidded, she watched as she relearned how to breath as her Lyon joined her in bliss.

The singular word that burned through the air, claiming her. She didn't know it yet, but he was etching his claim on more than just her time. Her body, mind and heart were slowly falling to his demands, his charm. Christina didn't even know how to put up defenses for her pale warrior. To keep him from claiming her wholly. Even if she knew... there was a chance she would have surrendered herself willingly to him. Pulled into a kiss, her mouth met his as he whispered that claim. Her nose brushed his, and she smiled, still panting.

"Yours"

The agreement offered, she rubbed her cheek to his, eyes closing as she inhaled his scent. "Nothing comes for free, Lyon." The words were soft, playful even. "If you demand me, you shall be mine in return." She laid her claim on him, sweetly as she nipped his ear before falling back against his bed with a chuckle. A hand rose and brushed his hair from his face, her other hand moved to join the first. Hair away from his face she pulled him into another kiss. The night was young...

Michael had known the contrast of so many women in the rigid social norms of their society; those who hid their desires well and those who were true innocents. Ah, between them...he had seen the hungers that lurked beyond the veneer of society, relished some of them at times with all due discretion. Christina fascinated him all the more, though; an innocent, someone ignorant of the ways of pleasure. And yet beyond those sweet eyes was hunger. A dry tinder that had been kindled by hard desire, blossoming out into a golden tempest of lust that she was now savoring. And he wanted to be up close to every moment, to experience every second of this delightful, unstoppable blaze she had become.

He had made her climax under him, pushing his hips onward into her own as he penetrated so deeply within her. Over and over again he had thrust, almost losing himself to her as he kissed at her lips and neck, careful to leave no marks while he moved until he was certain he had taken her up to the peaks of passionate pleasure before he spent himself into her. Christina lay with him, shivering against him as he held her so tight, his mouth against her own with a warm. He gave more than pleasure now, pouring out pieces of his heart and soul to her as well.

When at last the feeling ended and Michael was able to return to reality, he lay atop her, her body nestled to his. They kissed with a deep warmth, Michael savoring her sweet surrender as he brushed her hair from her face. "Mine," he said in response to her proclamation. "Mine..." Before he heard the words: "If you demand me, you will be mine in turn." His grin spread, highlighting the scar on his cheek while he gazed closely at her. "You are a merchant tonight, dealing in desire, Christina..."

He kissed her hungrily, thirsting for her lips, before he shifted them. He turned his body, shifting to sit and bringing her with him, so they sat together. "What would you learn, my princess..." He could feel himself hardening within her, his hips moving slightly as he began to show her how to move with him. He brushed away her hand, kissing her lips again. "Would you want me to educate you...?" He was hard inside her again. "To learn to move here...to feel me behind you as well..?"

He cupped her ass, gripping it tight as he began to push up against her, helping her to guide him. "I'd gladly be your teacher, sweet Christina..."

That desire had never burned for anyone like it did for Michael.. Christina had never met someone quite like him. It wasn't an Englishman that was unusual, she'd had rakes and dandies throwing themselves at her and back home, she'd known all the eligible men... yet she had been the one different there. Beautiful, exotic even. It wasn't that they hadn't been interested, but she had been told the same vision her mother and father had. She'd been looking for a Lion and she'd found one. A Lyon, different then all others who approached her. He challenged her, made her blood sing for him and her body burned. Had it been anyone else, who had stolen kisses from her, her "mask" be damned, she'd have laid them out flat.... Yet Michael? He'd slipped past her defenses with ease. Even as she'd clumsily tried to erect walls, he'd brushed past them, seeing through their guise.

The wild beating of her heart had slowed, though his demands.. his claims did nothing to help the way she burned for him. Her answer drew a smile to his face and her hand rose to brush his scar, the mark endearing to her. "Princess to merchant, however did I manage that?" Her voice was warm with laughter, even as his mouth claimed hers again. Like every kiss before, she melted into it, him, without question.. When he pulled back, his body shifting she made a sound of delight as he pulled her with him, still buried within her. Aloft, she gazed down at him, her hair a wild tumble of curls around her face, shoulders and along her body.

Her hand was brushed from his face and she leaned into his kiss. In truth, he was still taller than her, even now, closest they'd ever been in height. The questions posed to her had been ones for her to ponder. She didn’t have the knowledge to answer him properly, though that wasn't lost on Michael. She could feel him hardening, though when he began to move, she gasped. The lust had not quite yet faded and he fanned the flames back to life. A wordless nod was given even as his hands slipped to her ass, guiding her.

Her moans were soft, as she rode him. Christina was a quick learner and she rocked her hips, eyes on his. "Teach me," The demand was open ended, an offer, request.. order. Her hands slid around his neck as she moved, her breasts bouncing slightly. The bright blue of her eyes held his own, watching him as the pleasure built again. She'd know this time, when the time came to let go... though Christina found a feeling bubbling inside her. A greediness that had never been.. to make her pleasure last.. She kept her pace slow, for now, slowly teasing them both. From before, they both knew she'd not be able to keep this sweet slowness up. She'd need more.. demand more.. "Michael." His name was a purr of sound, desire.

Already lost.. her heart already his... her mind had just not caught up to the fact quite yet.

The Lyon stared into the eyes of Christina, into that smoky gaze that knew lust for the first time. He brushed away those dark curls from that beautiful face, the dark growl coming up from his throat as he fondled at her breast again. He rolled a nipple between thumb and finger, his cock hardening all over as he kissed at her. He had removed a mask from her, perhaps even a mask that she did not even know she had been wearing. Within those defenses, he was eager to plunder all she had to offer now that he had penetrated her defenses. He felt his own heart quicken as he stared at her, his smile spreading.

"You sell and buy a most unique currency, Merchant Christina," now he was teasing her, his eyes brightening as he kissed her. His tongue dove into her mouth, his fingers sinking into the supple flesh of her ass, fondling at the cheek as he adjusted them to be sat back, her body arranged against him. Her legs were draped to his sides, her figure a curtain upon him as he took in deeper breaths while his teeth brazed at her chin. "Even when you give so delightfully..." He held her to him. He pushed up to meet her, feeling the quivering tightness of her body seize him. "I'll teach you...everything..."

He felt Christina move, helping her but also letting her guide the pace. He rocked her with him, pushing up with firm strokes. He guided her, pleasant and steady as he kissed her neck anew. His own sensations were renewed and he gently slapped at her ass, not hard enough to hurt but enough to make her speed up. He moved up, helping to increase the space. "Give in to what you want...do you want to see yourself...to look into your own eyes? Seeing your own bliss...?"

Mind lost in her, he continued to move up over and over, rocking her with him. He lifted her slightly, after he had let her take the lead and shown her how to move. He spun her, bending her slightly so she could stare at the mirror in the dim light. He pulled her back against him, entering her body from behind. his hand tightened in her hair as he tugged to make her look at her reflection. "See me. See yourself," he urged her as his hips moved, firm against her, hips impacting against her ass. "See the bliss in your eyes...see everything you want.

"And tell me what you desire."

Nuzzling into his hand some, her lashes lowered at the tenderness of his touch. Heavy lidded eyes rose to meet his own as his hand cupped the fullness of her breast. Caught between his fingers, her nipple was toyed with, hardening beneath the rough pads of his fingers. There was magic in the way he touched her, in the way her body reacted. A heady magic that drew her in as he stripped her of her mask, unbeknownst to Christina as she bared herself before him, eager, willing.

The warmth of his voice as he teased her back, moments before his mouth caught her own, their tongue dancing. She shifted with him as they kissed, one of his strong hands cupping the swell of her ass. A leg dangled on either side of his own, and she looked down on him as he leaned back, teeth scraping her chin. Had he sat up right, they'd have been the same height. So small in comparison to her Lyon. His hips moved and Christina moaned as he moved within her. Her hand moved to rest over his heart and her hips rolled, rocking gently. Her pace was still sweet, as if trying to get him to break the pace first. It was a test of wills as to who would break first.

"Everything?" The word was a purred question as his lips brushed her neck and her eyes closed. Was this what heaven was like? A foreign concept in more than one way, she could only assume. The slap to her ass drew forth a chuckle and Christina gave a small little growl. As far as she was concerned, she'd won. Her movement began to speed up, her breath picking up. She felt him move faster and she moaned. He demanded she give in, questioned what she desired and Christina was left with no answers to give. At least.. not yet. There was so much to learn, for her to determine what she wished to learn more of, which she preferred. The suggestion of seeing her own bliss had been missed by Christina, the meaning not understood.

Not that Michael would allow such confusion for long. He shifted with her, turning her in his lap. The pause had made a small, unhappy sound leave her. Not that she'd be long without him inside her. The change made her gasp, his cock moving into her from a different angle, hitting different spots. She'd been lost in that pleasure and it wasn't until his hand found her hair, forced her to watch their bodies come together, watched how he vanished inside of her.. The way his eyes looked as he beheld them, commanded she behold them. Blush touched her cheeks, a shyness that was diminished by the hunger as they made love.

"Michael." His name was a plea, she could feel each firm thrust, his hips cradling her ass. A whimper, desperate, needy left her. There was something about being made to confront what they were doing that did not embarrass her, but made her only crave...

"More"

He was creating a monster, though something told Christina he cared not. "Show me more.." It wasn't a request, but a demand of her lover.

The time of gentle kisses was over. Michael's mouth attacked Christina's own. He seized her ass, drawing himself upwards to thrust into her while he ground his pelvic bone to her own. He was kissing her neck, her lips,fire for fire as he rocked himself upwards into her. This was more than sex now; this was laying claim to what was his. Christina belonged to him from this moment on and she needed to know that.

When she teased him, his hand lightly descended to her ass, slapping gently as his voice became a lion's snarl. "Everything...mine to take, my princess" He moved up all the more, locked in the passion with her as he kissed her neck. "I have ways...of making you mine...body and soul..."

His tongue plundering her mouth he'd turned her about. Taking her from behind, he thrust hard into her, his own flames unleashed. In and out of her heat, Michael rocked and pounded, seizing Christina's hair before he kissed along her name. "Say whose you are..." His fingers teased against her clit. "Say it. Say I have you, Christina..." his hips abraded at the skin of her ass, Michael thrusting without abandon as he rubbed her harder. He grabbed her hair firmly,making her see herself, making her look into her own eyes. He wanted her to see her own bliss, wanting her to see his own. "You are mine..."

"And I want to HEAR you...tell me everything you crave.""

Last edited:
The cry of pleasure that left her as his mouth slanted over her own was sweet, pleasure soaked. The globes of her ass cupped in his hands as he thrust up into her, his hips grinding against her own. Her pleasure wasn't something Christina would be able to hide. That sort of shyness was not known to his princess and as his lips pressed to her neck, she moaned for him. Lusty, the sounds bounced back at them from the wall. Something shifted and Christina could feel it. Whatever it was, there was no going back and she knew it. The claim he placed on her body and soul. That didn't mean that Christina didn't know she was already lost to him. No other. The words echoed like her moans in her mind. No one would ever be like her Lyon.

The small flash of pain made her gasp, as his hand collided with her rear. Her growl was feminine in response. The words My Princess, branded in her mind and soul. Her eyes flashed, his claim making the princess want to fight. She was already lost, Christina knew it.. but to give in without a fight? That wasn't who she was. Another growl, even as she tilted her head, exposing the column of her neck to him.

Turned, she found herself looking at herself in the mirror. The pleasure of watching how his cock vanished inside her, the way she could take him... it was almost enough to shatter her. Michael's hand curled into her hair, his demand paired with his fingers against her clit. The pleasure she felt arching and she gasped. She'd started to look away, fighting his demands. She wanted to make him work for that claim, but she knew she was already lost. His hand tightened and he forced her head back towards the mirror. Her eyes met and she whimpered. Christina knew she wouldn't last. How could she? Michael knew just what buttons to press, how to bring her pleasure she couldn't deny.

More than that... Christina knew what she wanted. Unsure as she was, as scared as it made her. She wanted to be his.

Yet, she couldn't change who she was. If he wanted her, he'd work for her. "Make me!" She'd lasted as long as she could. His. The claim made her cry out and despite herself, she came again. Eyes closing meant she couldn't see her pleasure, but he could. The pleasure, the bliss, the surrender to his demands. Whimpering softly, Christina opened her eyes and met his. There was defiance in her eyes, though they both knew what his words had done to her.

By god almighty, she was something. A virgin not two hours ago, but Christina was embracing the passion with a fire and frenzy that shocked even the Lyon. But Michael of Lyonwood did not live in a world where he was easily cowed by passions nor surprised. So when his mouth found her neck, he bit with an intensity that would not mark her fully. Not in body, at least. In heart, mind and soul, it was a promise and a sign. He thrust into her body with a growing and yearning intensity, having her as he desired. As both of them desired. There were none like Christina and he would not want them...

There was only her. Only her for him. As he bent her to gaze at her eyes, he saw himself as well; fierce and confident, standing behind the princess as he thrust himself into her waiting, heated pussy. Over and over again, he thrust into her with the intensity they both desired. His hips clapped to her ass, her neck craned as he braced his teeth against it. Still he thrust, teasing her clit with seeking fingers.

She resisted. Not in the manner of reluctance, but of one who wished to be broken upon his desire. She yearned for him to make her his, demanding her suborn herself to him as he took her body with a heated passion. He thrust again and again, relishing her desire as he pounded his body into her own.

Make me, she said.

"I already have," he returned, even as her eyes met him, full of flame and defiance just as he kissed her, staving off his pleasure until he had driven hers upon her.

Was there any doubt between Michael and Christina to whom she belonged? At least for the moment, she was his and while the future was nebulous and left to fate for now it mattered not. She held his gaze as her body was wracked with pleasure and she was left panting as she leaned back against him. His lips claimed her own and she gave a soft whimper as he moved within her still. Christina had been a virgin until just a little while ago, her body was unused to such feelings wracking through her. Had Michael told her of his surprise at her deep pool of lust, she might have been surprised herself. She'd never known many couples and having never known the body of another... It would have seemed unfathomable. How was it not like this for all?

Pulling back from the kiss she gave a low, wry chuckle. Her voice was still breathy as she whispered into the darkness. "Couldn't prove it." She was playing with him, toying with her Lyon. They both knew that he had. Though some answers had not been forthcoming, others had answered more than enough. She didn't know quite what she wanted beyond more of this, him.. To learn the secrets he knew of the bedroom. She was afraid to say that she wanted him. Saying it would make the feeling solidify and Christina still had her own plans... and as much as she desired him, needed him.. wanted him.. Michael wouldn't be a good fit. He was too strong willed. He'd want to know too much, he'd resist. More than that though, had he been the manageable sort in every other way, Christina doubted that Michael took his vows so lightly.

When she ran, for she would, he'd be incensed.

Teeth scraped against his jawline, a small demand, though for what, not even she could have answered that. Christina's mind was foggy at best with lust and she could feel Michal still moving and her own body unable to rest. Whimpering, her nails bit into her palms. The small flashes of pain though did nothing to help ground her and she gave a small growl of frustration. His pace quickened and she gasped, her eyes closing as he came. A slow chuckle left her and for a moment, she considered teasing him, though she shifted against him, her skin sweat slicked.

"I know.. the night is young.." she panted softly, "but perhaps some water and a snack?" She wanted a bath, truth be told, but if they continued it seemed pointless. Besides, the scent of their love making, their fucking hung heavily on the air and she found it pleasant. With a soft groan she lifted herself, if he'd allow it and fell beside him on the bed. Her curls were damp beneath her and she could feel the way her chest rose and fell, slowly returning to normal. Her eyes opened and she looked up at his back. Biting her lower lip, she felt the need to question what they were. It had felt like something shifted, but Christina couldn't help but wonder if it was just passions that caused that shift. As they cooled, would the feeling she had change? Did he even feel the same?

There was a downfall for being quite so innocent, at least in these ways. She felt a little like a besotted fool. Yet, staring up at his strong back, the dampness of his own locks.. her own body still lingering in the glow of pleasure she wondered if that was so bad. If just a passing feeling, she could linger in it a while longer yet. It would be for the best after all.

Back
Top Bottom