Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Purr for me][~][Monster & Lunar Blade]

G

twins.jpg

Naru sighed as she surveyed the damage done. She had crashed her bike--well, actually, her bike had been crashed into. A rogue shopping cart had knocked her right off and onto the concrete sidewalk, causing several of her limbs to grate across the rocky surface. She was now bleeding from at least six different places and had a bruise the size of Milwaukee on her left hip. With a groan, she pulled herself off the ground, carefully dusting off her butt. Bloody bicycle...

Her current mode of transportation seemed a bit beaten up. Parts of it were dented and a spoke or two were detached from their correct end points... Naru heaved it up off the ground, grunting as her bruised hip creaked. Bloody bicycle... It looked as though she could ride it home alright, so she gave another heavy sigh and got up on it, riding painfully along the sidewalk towards home.

As she finally got home, she let out a little 'tch'. There was blood dripping down her leg from her skinned knee. She pulled her bike carefully into the three-car garage. A space for mom's car, a space for her dad's car, and a space for her and her sister's bikes. They had a brother, too, but he was out of the house; he had left for college almost two months before that, when the heat of summer was still coating everything in a sleepy haze. It was only fall, but it wasn't getting any warmer.

The section for bikes was empty. Naru sighed and parked hers, then walked to the back door of the house, unlocking it with a key that hung from a chain around her neck--the only way she could keep herself from losing it. The sickening smell of Lemon Pledge and air freshener filled her nose and she winced, immediately pulling out the ingredients needed to make chocolate chip cookies--it would be a much better smell than what they had at that moment.

As Naru mixed flour, eggs, sugar, and butter, her mind began to drift. Her most recent memory of her sister was the girl in her school uniform; blue plaid skirt, white blouse, white knee socks, Mary Janes. Her mixing hand started to slow and her eyes closed as various states of dress passed through her mind, her own skirt suddenly feeling like far too much fabric.

Suddenly, her brown eyes flew open, face flushed, sweat beading out across her forehead. What was she thinking, imagining her sister like that? It was completely absurd! They were related! She swallowed the lump in her throat and shook her head furiously, clearing her mind of her mind's picture of her sister's breasts.

"I can't think of her like that." She informed herself quietly, firmly. But that feeling of being over-dressed was still hanging around. She swallowed hard and looked at the clock. It would be a little while until she got home, unless she arrived early.

With a deep, shaky breath, Naru unbuttoned and removed her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. Next she slid off her shoes and her socks, and let down her hair, the long, dark-brown tendrils cascading down her back. Her shirt and panties she left, though she wasn't wearing a bra; she hated wearing bras. They were so uncomfortable.

With a relieved sigh, Naru went back to mixing her cookie batter. She now stood in the sunlit kitchen wearing only her blouse and a pair of baby blue cotton panties, her dark brown tail swishing around behind her happily. She hated wearing clothes; they were so cumbersome. Her favorite way to be was completely naked, though only in the security of her own home, and only when she was alone... She would have liked to be naked with her sister, if everyone didn't think it was horrible, including the other girl.

Naru swallowed hard as she looked into the chocolate chippy batter, tasted it carefully, then began to spoon it out onto cookie sheets, her cute little bottom swaying as she moved. Her voice started to work, too, as she sang 'Heart Song' by Weezer. It hadn't been a good day, but she was home now, and it was time to chill.

After the cookies went into the oven, Naru sat down and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She still had time to kill. As she sat, her mind floated back to her sister's slim body, plump chest, long legs... A shiver ran up her spine and she started stroking her own smooth legs, then her outer lips, over the fabric of her panties.

Mom and dad won't be home for hours... I don't think sis is coming in soon...

Shaking fingers slipped under the waistband of her panties and she let out a soft gasp of pleasure, pressing her shins up against the edge of the table to keep her legs spread. Her head rolled back to hang limply from her neck, hair spilling out below her, ears flat against the top of her head. Her tail coiled tightly around the leg of the chair and her breasts heaved with a loud gasp.

"Haahn!"

Unbeknownst to Naru, her sister was home. Hotaru was in the bathroom, having just finished a shower. She walked downstairs wearing nothing but a towel around her torso, her tail coiled around her leg to keep from tripping. Her nose picked up the scent of cookies, and she followed it into the kitchen. Ten feet from the door, she heard her sister's cry of ecstacy This was something new to her. Although they were twins, Hotaru was the younger of the two, and her mannerisms were like those of someone five years younger.

"Naru-One-Chan? I didn't know you were home already."

Her voice still retained its innocence, having had no experience in sexual matters. She couldn't see where her sister's hands were, and she stood just inside the door, only her lower left leg was hidden by the door.

---

Meanwhile, there was a bullet train headed for the girls' hometown, and the most unusual-looking passenger being Cain, the girls' older brother. He had been given medical leave from college for the sole purpose of him recuperating after a near-fatal injury from the kendo class he was in. His chest was professionally bandaged, and he was smiling at the thought of surprising his sisters when he walked into their home.

"Naru-Chan and Hotaru-Chan should be happy to see me again. I know Hotaru was crying when I left."

He let his blue-furred ears lay back as he closed his eyes. He had about a half-hour before he'd arrive in Shibuya, so he decided to get some sleep. An attendant came by and offered him a pillow, which he thankfully accepted. As he drifted off to dreamland, he thoughts rested on the one occasio where he'd seen the girls naked, and his cheeks grew a slight tint of red.

[Dude, that picture is of a chick. xD]

Naru seemed to be quite enjoying herself when she didn't know Hotaru was standing almost right behind her. Her fingers worked in hard, fast circles, stimulating as best she could, thinking of her little Hotaru-chan. It was rather often that she got to see the other girl naked (they shared a room, after all), so her mind ran wild through all the different snapshots of her sister she could think of. It was marvelous.

Her body was growing more tensed, toes curled as she stimulated herself, releasing soft moans every so often. She was very near to orgasm when Hotaru spoke, and she was so startled by it that she let out a loud yelp and her chair toppled over backwards.

From her position on the floor, Naru could see right up Hotaru's legs and under her towel. The blushing fit finally set it and she scrambled to her feet, wiping her fingers off on her shirt, trying to come up with an explanation.

"I didn't know you were home, either." She managed not to trip on any of her words as she righted her chair, clearing her throat, unable to turn her deep brown eyes up towards her twin, "G-got a shower, huh? Th-there's cookies almost done..." Her thighs were clamped tightly together as she stood there, trying desperately to hide the wet spot in her blue cotton undergarments.

Nervously, she scratched the back of her head, ears flattened against her skull, tail coiled tightly around her waist. While it wasn't rare for her to see Hotaru naked, it was very rare for Hotaru to see Naru naked, or even half-naked like she was now.

XD fixed it. lolz]

Hotaru was unsure of why her sister's scent was different. She hadn't noticed the wet spot on Naru's panties when she'd fallen, and her own face was slightly pink. She looked somewhat nervous as she spoke.

"I-I forgot to call and tell you my bike's in the shop. The chain broke, and Himura-Sensei said he'd fix it for me."

Before the situation could get any more awkward, there was a knock on the door. A very familar male's voice called out from the other side.

"Hotaru-Chan! The chain's all fixed for you. I even greased the bearings, too. I set it in the garage like you'd asked. I can fix your sister's bike up if you want, it looks like a cart attacked it."

Hotaru turned very red. It was their homeroom teacher, Zetsui Himura.

"Th-thanks, Himura-Sensei! I'm sure Naru-One-Chan would like that."

---

Cain opened his eyes as the PA system announced that they were 20 minutes ahead of schedule. He smiled as he thought of the gifts in his bag that he'd bought before leaving school.

"Hope they like 'em. Never know what to get Naru, but I think I lucked out this time." He said, standing up to stretch. He figured he'd grab his bag and do a quick run to the munchies car and get some ramen before he got home.

Naru swallowed hard. She didn't say anything, instead just trembled, staring at her sister's bare feet. Why was it that Hotaru never had any dirty thoughts, any idea of her sister's feelings? To Naru it was painfully obvious, or would've been from a third party's perspective. She swallowed hard and listened for their sensei to leave, then shuffled part Hotaru to the oven, which she quickly opened to reveal golden brown chocolate chip cookies, which smelled delightful.

With mitt-covered hands, she lifted first one tray out of the oven, then the other. Her spatula deftly flicked the cookies onto a cooling rack and she transported the metal sheets into the sink so they could cool down as well. With a heavy sigh she sat at the table, surveying her freshly-baked creations.

"Want a cookie?" She asked plainly, picking one up for herself. It scorched her hand and she winced, dropping it back on the table, popping her fingers into her mouth. "Mmph... ow..." She mumbled, and then looked over her reddened, saliva-covered fingers. They had still tasted like her.

"I hate hot things." She mumbled. It was true that Naru was often the more pessimistic twin; she had a lot of bad days and a lot of grumpy moments. But where she was mean to many people, she was kind and gentle to her sister, her brother too, even. She turned her eyes now towards Hotaru and offered a smile, gesturing towards the seat beside her. "Come on then."

As Hotaru sat at teh table nibbling on a cookie, she smiled, her towel slipping slightly, revealing a bit more of the soft skin of her breasts. Her tail was coiled loosely around the table leg, a sign that she was content.

"Mmmmm...yummie!"

---

By this time, Cain's train had pulled into the station, and he'd met one of his friends from grade school. the two of them chatted as they walked towards Cain's house which was a few blocks away. They parted two blocks before Cain got home, and Cain continued on quietly. When he got to the front door, he knocked in the same way the postman had earlier that morning. He said nothing as he heard movements inside. His hair and fur had been dyed an icy blue while at college, and he hoped that coupled with his new Egyptian ankh earrings would be enough to make him unrecognizable to his younger sisters. []

'This oughta make them happy.'[/i] he thought, his gifts for them in his backpack.

Back
Top Bottom