Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Sleeping with the Enemy

PhoenixRising82

“Ours is the Magic. Ours is the Power.”
Sleeping with the Enemy
(Yes, it’ll be similar to the movie but if you haven’t seen it, it’s not a deal breaker. As we’d make it more our own story anyways.)

After faking her death in order to flee from her violent husband, Martin (Patrick Bergin), Laura Burney (Julia Roberts) leaves Cape Cod and moves to Iowa, where she adopts a new identity and starts dating a local teacher, Ben Woodward (Kevin Anderson). Martin, meanwhile, unearths evidence suggesting that she isn't dead, and when her mother confirms this, he tracks her to Iowa. He finds Laura and Ben and confronts them, forcing her to fight for her life once again.

2oUP.gif

I have ideas. She’s a small town girl (livin’ in a looonely world!), possibly a small farm town. She escaped after high school to the big city where she thought she’d live, love and thrive better. Your character still resides in said small town. Our characters possibly knew each other, maybe dated or maybe your character was a little older and had a thing for mine but never really expressed it or acted upon it and my girl was likely clueless to it at the time. Big dreams and all that. I don’t think she’d necessarily fake her own death (but it’s an option). Her husband would/could be a cop. He would never go along with a divorce and would make her life a living hell, even more so anyways, if she pushed for one anyways. Your character doesn’t have to be a teacher like in the movie (could be though!), depends on what path our discussions for the story would take, I suppose.

If you’d be interested in a little slice of life with a little bit of thriller tossed in the mix, send me a message. I’d love to discuss and play it out.

Here’s the Linkage to my main thread which has all the goodies to make sure we’d be compatible otherwise.....please browse through it. Thank you! 🤗

PS: I do have a handful of other stories. Home life. Work. And just general needed “Me” days. Be forewarned, I can be slow. I am also very patient so I don’t expect a reply back immediately either.

Back
Top Bottom