Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Burning Birds Boudoir (Please see latest post for craving.)

PhoenixRising82

“Ours is the Magic. Ours is the Power.”
tenor.gif

Phoenix Trivia:

I would check the last post in this thread for current cravings. Though sometimes, it’ll just be a simple bump.

I’m old.

My name is actually Phoenix. I had “hippy” parents.

I like to read once in a while. Movies are my jam! A wide variety as well, although my favorites are suspense/thriller/horror. Having children, I also enjoy my fair share of kids movies. Having a husband that loves the Marvel and DC universes, I watch and enjoy my fair share of those too.

I love a wide variety of music. I am an avid dancer. My husband laughs at me because I can’t really dance to an upbeat tune, he calls me his “spastic kitchen wife”, though he doesn’t seem to mind when we’re slow dancing or if he’s getting his own private little lap dance.

I love role-play and story-telling, obviously. I am rusty though because I’ve been raising children and animals while my husband works. We just recently moved into a lovely, bigger, older home in a quieter part of the city. Now that the kids are older and we’ve started settling in, here I am, hoping to dust off my abilities.

I’m not good at telling people no. I would rather not answer you if I’m not interested. I come up with people that get upset if you even say you’re not interested. So I’d rather just be silent and go on with what I am doing.

Phoenix’s Playing Preferences:

Male/Female pairings. I can play either the male or the female. I tend to lean toward playing females more often but sometimes it’s good to shed that skin and grow a penis, if only in verbiage. I do not care what your gender is behind the screen.

Faces? Robert Downey Jr....or Pedro Pascal… or some Jeremy Renner ….yeah, that’s who I’d like you to use. Really not all that negotiable. However, I am negotiable on who I will use for you, you just gotta tell me.

I love Vampires. Gothic or modern. What other kinds are there, really?

I love Werewolves and Were-felines. Shapeshifters of myths and legends!

Science Fiction. What sort of mysteries does the future and space hold? We are only as limited as our imagination.

Dystopian/Post-Apocalyptic/Apocalyptic settings.

Western. (Preferably a wilder west in nature but modern wouldn’t be off the table.) Why yes, please! Saddle up that horse and expect to bring some rough and tumble sort of stuff but don’t leave the sweet, sensual and romantic behind on the trail, hmm?

N’awlins? I love the setting.

Masquerade and mystery! We’ll talk but I’m thinking a vampire in a beautiful sprawling manor. An invitation to a Masquerade Ball. Let’s see where it goes from there, yeah?

Mermaids! I have an idea for this. It’s a bit involved, so if it strikes your fancy, by all means ask and I’ll present it to you.

I demand Action! Adventure! Stimulate me! I don’t mind slower moments though. They are needed.

Humans. A curious bunch of creatures! And they go so well in everything I’ve already listed.

PM’s are my preferred method to tell stories in, since I’m rusty and shy.

Just say “Yes, please!” (Not required though either but would love them!)

Pregnancy or Risk Of? Sure but in the right context. Romantic, loving and caring context. Daddy should enjoy it as much as momma. Get down there and rub her belly, rub her back, get her things she’s craving. Talk to that baby. Love it and enjoy it, knowing that you made that together. (Side note: This doesn’t include the whole having to go to doctors visits or such like that. That would only be mentioned in passing, that shit is boring to play out.) Forced or having the father leave, no. Just no.

Rain! I love it! It’s both relaxing and sexy, so it can fit in just about anywhere.

Nibbling, scratching....nothing that’s going to draw blood mind you, but sexy stuff is always welcome and given.

A little bit o’ rough stuff. Pin her up against the wall and take her breath away kinda stuff. A hand around the throat kinda stuff. (Not in the “Stop breathing and die, bitch.” kinda way though. Just sayin’.)

Phoenix’s Possiblies:

These are things that are not entirely off the table but they would have to happen organically and later on in a story, when not only the players are comfortable with each other as well as the characters are comfortable with each other.

Anal
Fellatio
(To me, these are as intimate, if not more so, as sex is. Therefore, they get special treatment.)

Phoenix’s Plethora of Preferably Nots:

Huge age gaps, Unless it involves a Vampire/Human story, that’s the only time it’s acceptable.
Huge size gaps.
Non-consensual.
Tenticals.
Gore.
Vore.
Bathroom stuff.
Snuff.
Hard BSDM.
Anime/Hentai.
Futanari.
Excessive anything.
Harems.
Incest.
Discord (any messenger) or Email.

It’s all I can think of now. I will add more if it comes up or comes to mind.

Plotting and Planning with Phoenix:

I have no set stories in mind. I like to keep things open. Combining thoughts and interests with whoever I am playing with.

Phoenix has Plots!

Looking for a single partner willing to play two characters. I will be playing two as well. I have a base story line for this but I would love to brainstorm on how it plays out as well.

Plot 1:
Plot Bunny: An old tale of a Sea Captain/Pirate and a captured mermaid. Mixed with a more modern day pairing also(so four characters; the Sea Captain and Mermaid ghosts and the modern day male and female friends). The ghosts of the forlorn captain and mermaid and the love they eventually fell into before the sea claimed them both. Haunting a modern day pair of friends or strangers, literally. Until they are strong enough to either possess the humans and completely take over the pair and live out the lives they should have before they died or....merely having their unknown true story told.

I have a bit more mapped out but we can discuss it, should you be interested.

Starter Post: -Waves whisking her away. Drawing her nearer the beautiful song. A flick of a tail as she dipped beneath the water. The orange orb kissed the edge of the water, angry waves trying to over take it and drag it under.

Her sisters song fading as she dipped beneath the dark waters again and raced to catch up with. Caerulius.-

—————————

-a gasp split through the darkness, her eyes shot open. Her breathing erratic. A hand pressed against her chest as cool water lapped at her bare feet.

Wide and sleep filled eyes darted around the familiar surroundings. Her chest rising and falling sharply as the dream subsided.

She stood staring out at the darkened waters before her. A sea breeze shifting her nightshirt around her frame. With a shudder she wrapped her arms around herself and stared out at the rippling shape of the moon against the water. Her eyes dancing over the rocks a few miles off, sliding over the location of the wreckage that drew tourists from all over.

Tears streaked softly down Renata’s cheeks as she replayed the dream, a dream she’d had before. All in small increments. Bits and pieces as if she were watching from the other side of a shattered mirror.

Renata stood at the waters edge a moment longer. Trying to make sense of the broken pieces of dreams. Why did it call to her? So strong that she walked in her sleep.

She stared down at the chilled waves as they lapped at her feet again and somewhere, perhaps in the back of her mind, she could hear the soft sirens call echoing from a distance.

Her gaze flicked sharply back out toward the slightly restless waters. Eyes narrowing on the darkened skeletal remains reaching toward the equally dark skies. Wispy, hair like shadows seemed to wave just around the hull, as ethereal as the imagined song she heard. Her brow tightened and she blinked, the shadows gone as quick as they’d appeared, swallowed by the rippling light of the moon as the sea shifted.

A shudder coursed through her, her arms tightened around her midsection as she stepped back from the lapping waters and turned. Her bare feet quick as she ran back over the sand to her little beach house.

Sleep was slow to come, but come it did just shy of two hours before sunrise. The dreams crept in again, assaulting her subconscious.-

——————————

-a screeching wail as her sister was ripped from the waters, still trying to claw or tear a hole in the netting that had captured her. In the darkness that had befallen her when the waves had crashed her into the ships underside, she heard voices. Human voices. Screaming into the night above, celebrating as the net hoisted her from her home.

She shrieked at her sister, an urgent sound. The jerk of the net finally loosening the others grip, tossing her back into the water and safety. As the net continued to rise, she watched below as her sister disappeared into the roiling waves with a hard flick of her tail.

Terrified and angry, she screeched and swiped her clawed fingers through the net at the men. Her tail flicking, smacking against a few of them as she wailed, pulled along the deck of the ship.-

——————————

-again she jolted awake, this time she’d remained in her bed, sheet clutched tightly in her fist as she sat up, staring at the rising sun through the curtains. She realized one thing was consistent through out all the dreams. The ship. She didn’t know why or how she knew it was the one down the beach but she knew. Felt it deep inside. Something was pulling her to it.

Sighing, she rolled out of bed. She made herself a light breakfast and hopped into the shower. Once dressed, she knew of only one person to get her onto that ship. A ship she’d never set foot on before nor until now, had had any inclination to do so. By ten a.m. she was standing a few feet away, staring between the line for the tour and the ship beyond. Half submerged. It would require some scuba diving and while she certainly knew how, she wasn’t so sure that she wanted to get this close, just yet still. Sighing, she paced where she stood, thumb nail resting against her teeth as she considered her options, considered the weight of the dreams that had been plaguing her, contemplating if she would find answers and what she would do if she did.-

Plot 2: Taken
He’s (YC) a museum curator with a thing for perfection. No one’s ever gotten close to him; how could they? They’re never as perfect as the portraits, the sculptures, the art that never changes. Then one day, an intern (MC) is hired on—a young (25-30), messy, disorganized intern, whose hair and desk are in a constant state of disarray. The curator is going half-mad with this walking embodiment of chaos; so why then can’t he stand the thought of the intern leaving at the end of their assistantship?

He is also never seen during the day. Curious to say the least but hey, to each his own, right? It’s perfectly quiet at night after all. Maybe that’s it? Or maybe there’s something more to the handsome, older curator?

I’d also like to at some point, incorporate the whole masquerade ball into this idea. Being a vampire and a curator of antique/ancient things, he’s bound to have a beautiful mansion filled with plenty of acquired antiques and the like. Something that would thoroughly intrigue my character. He needs some way to get her to his place and without kidnapping her (although we could discuss such a route....but you’d have to really sell me on it.) a Ball would be an intriguing way to get her attention and then further snag her with the beautiful mansion, an antique itself and its contents would likely seal the deal.

Plot 3: Taken

RDJ-robert-downey-jr-33075521-480-270.gif

It’s the 24th Century. Clones and cellular regeneration are all the rage. And everyone assumes that Sherlock Holmes is one or the other. He’s not. He’s actually a 400+ year old vampire. (Details on that can be worked out in brainstorming.)

Enter my character, her identical twin sister murdered, someone thinking it was her instead. Of course she needs to find out who the murderer is before they figure out they killed the wrong girl and come for her. And who better to ask than...the great Sherlock Holmes, right?

Now.....I just have to figure out WHY the twins switched places. Or maybe they didn’t switch places, maybe the twin was just in fact mistaken for her......but why would someone want to kill her regardless is the question. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 (Still working this part out, perhaps we can brainstorm!)

TAKEN:
-Giddy little giggle-

So I didn’t expect so much interest in this but I am giddy with how much it’s gotten. I am going to put this on hold, as I think I want to keep it to just one telling of this tale currently, so I don’t burn out on it. HOWEVER, I may open it back up as we get closer to Christmas, if I’m feeling I can handle another.

source.gif

Kristina Kringle (MC) lives in the snowy little town of Noel, New Hampshire. Running a beautiful little bed and breakfast. By all appearances, it’s little more than a Christmas tourists dream. It’s so much more though. It’s every bit as magical as it sounds....except this year, the magic is losing its power.

After the first of the year, her husband confessed to growing tired of all of this. The snow. The kids. The pressure. The Spirit of Christmas had lost its appeal and he really hated the beard and suit now a days. Not that he had to wear either all year round. He left with some younger, California touristy tart.

The Holiday Powers That Be have allowed Kristina time enough to try to recover, but they know that without a Father Christmas, the magic will die and with it, the spirit of Christmas. For everyone.

Time is running short. By September she hasn’t found a suitable replacement and now a ski resort company is eyeing their magical little town, hard. They’ve been in with offers and she’s turned down every one.

Enter Christopher Clause (YC), hard nosed lawyer, for the ski resort company. A scrooge about Christmas regardless or maybe because of his name. He’s come to play hardball. Offers have turned to threat and he’s come to inform her that she’s about to lose everything, if she doesn’t let go of this non-sense and play along. He’s not leaving until she agrees to sell. She’s agreed to sign IF she can’t change his mind about Christmas.

A heavy snowfall leaves the town snowed in. By sheer luck or by design? Does dear old Jack Frawst have something up his sleeve? Maybe the entire town, reindeer and all, is in on it.

Can Mother Christmas land herself a Father Christmas before it’s too late?

source.gif

Ok so, I had a sudden hankering for a very Hallmark Channel Christmas movie style thing. However, I didn’t want it to be entirely Slice of Life like either because frankly, I’d have lost interest quite quickly. So this will have Christmas magic, Jack Frost, Reindeer (quite possibly talking reindeer actually!), Elves (No, not quite the short little elves you’re thinking of but the entire town IS Christmas, so many of the residents have their place and their “jobs”).

Ideally, you are welcome to help me navigate the secondary characters but it’s also not entirely required either. It would be helpful though.

The goal is for Ms. Kringle to change Mr. Clause’s mind about Christmas and ultimately fall in love with not only the town and Christmas but her as well. So yeah, it’s definitely Romance geared. And the residents of Noel feel very strongly that Christopher Clause is meant to be the one....for obvious reasons.
Please....Let me know which pretty face you would like me to use for MC. At least, a small list for me to choose from. At the very least, what’s your favorite hair color on a woman? Don’t just tell me to choose, the whole point is that you enjoy the face you’re looking at because yes.....the face I’ve chosen for YC is whom I enjoy looking at.

Phoenix has a small, out of the norm (from my usual), preference! 😱🤯

How about some Hot for Professor action (your character)......but with story! Seriously, because plain and simple, a simple quick slice of life type bang does nothing for me. It has to have story. Maybe a supernatural twist? Something. Romance too, it can be a work up to it but I want it. Again, just a “wham bam thank ya ma’am” ain’t going to cut it for me. I am willing to go with a 20 year age difference. Still, she’s not going to be some bimbo airhead either, just fair warning.

We can talk more about it, if you’re interested. My PM’s are open.

Phoenix has People!

These are characters that were in previous, unfinished, story lines, characters that I thoroughly enjoyed the creation of and would love to play some iteration of again.

Character 1:
Trinity

Her mother is the Queen of their home planet. Her Father, a human. Her Father is a good man and fought alongside the Stragia (the planets army) during the last war to befall their planet and that is around the same time that he became the Queen’s mate.

She has pale purple/white hued skin with purple patterned scales (This would be the general pattern of her scales.) that hold a healthy iridescent gleam. Her eyes (the outer shape of anyway), nose and mouth are distinctly human-like. Her eyes also have a purple hue to them as well as the snake/lizard like slit (Like so, but purple.). She does not possess talons like most Nagarians, nor does she possess the ability to shift forms. She is painted as beautifully as her mother and built as beautifully as her father. Quite the striking combination of the two races.

Nagarians are a snake/lizard like race. She is in line to become Queen of her home planet.

What I am looking for story wise is: Action, Adventure, Romance.

Character 2: Prudence Mayweather

Not quite the youngest of the Mayweather daughters, Prudence was the shortest, at 5’1”. That, however, was not all that set her apart from her sisters. They were blonde. She was not, granted, that was by choice. As was nearly everything she did of course.

Her family had shipped her off to a convent of all places, for her little oddities. Thinking perhaps the devil had possessed their beautiful girl at an early age. That and they could simply no longer handle her dark and morbid sense of being.

They had ignored it for as long as they could, hoping she would simply grow out of it. By the age of twenty, they realized their hopes were far fetched. After several failed attempts to marry her off, to ‘straighten’ her out, they’d decided that the convent was their last hope.

How wrong were they? Oh, she played along. Letting them put her on the train. Putting a considerable distance between themselves and her. Letting someone else deal with the dark and odd woman she had become.

The poor nuns had their hands full, to say the least. She relented no more at the convent than she had at home. Finding the flustering nuns as amusing as she did her sisters and her mother. Always just putting a toe out of line enough to fluster them but not to be punished to an extreme extent.

When they’d had enough, simply unable to help the poor dear, she was put before the Mother Superior and together the pair had a wonderful discussion. She was well behaved, if not a little odd even toward the older woman. She was respectful but explained she rather enjoyed the way she was and enjoyed the things she did and had no desire to change, not even for her family. She simply found the beauty in not only bright and living things but the dark and dead sort of things as well. Much to the chagrin of her family, at the behest of the Mother Superior, she was put on a train and being sent back home.

It was a long ride but she minded no more than she had the first time. Just as before, she’d spent it alone in the compartment. Beside her sat a small stack of books. Some hand made to hold the short stories and tales of some of her favorites.

Currently in her lap sat a hard cover book covered in yellow cloth with “Dracula by Bram Stoker” stamped in red. A well read and well loved and cherished first edition. The lone woman’s head was bowed, features obscured by the wide onyx brim of her hat. Enraptured in the words that spilled across the pages, despite having read it countless times before.

Prue was in an Edwardian/Victorian era, Gothic Vampire Romance style story. I would be more than happy to plop her back in a similar style tale or even a more modern era vampire story. I played 2 of her 3, by far more ‘normal’, sisters. So at least two would be coming along as secondary characters. We could leave it at two sisters or we could add another or a brother even. Point being, no matter what era is decided upon, at least two sisters would be coming along as antagonists to the pretty little black sheep of the Mayweather Clan.

Character 3: Carmine Langley

It was a common problem, she entered a room and most of the patrons refused or were even too scared to meet her gaze. Even the most sea worn of them at times barely dared whisper her name much less look upon her. Not because she was hideous, quite the contrary in fact. They were scared. Scared she’d curse them just from a mere utterance of her name or a glance spared upon her.

Most of the time, she didn’t care. This was not one of those times. She needed passage upon a ship. She needed to get to the lands beyond the known. She needed a cure for the children in her village and it lay in the beyond.

Her father, Jamison Langley, Captain of the most prominent Naval Vessel and its fleet, had regretted his decision to give his daughter her requested visit. He had scoffed at her and sent her on her way with a bellowing demand to never grace his doorstep again. He would not allow his men nor his fleet to participate in such a wild and unattainable request as she’d laid upon him.

She had tried a few other notable and worthy captains of the sea but all were just as leery and weary of her and her request. Their muddled brains to hardened by the salt of the seas to believe she was anything short of a witch doctor and did not want to participate in the procurement of anything that might aid her in her devious activities. Not a one of them understood that what she was trying to accomplish had nothing to do with magics, her own or anyone else’s for that matter.

Carmine was in a Pirate-y type adventure tale that sadly didn’t get very far. Really, I could tweek her to fit just about anywhere. But Pirates, Creatures of the Deep, Magic and Adventure sound like way too much fun to pass up. So let’s discuss....

Last edited:
Cleaned up all my lovely lady Bumps! 😂

So, I’m not looking for Apocalypse or Mafia stories currently.....I have several that I can’t even seem to find the muse for at the moment. (Sincerest apologies to those partners. Appreciate your patience while I hunt that bitch down.)

I have my Sherlock, my Ironman, my Curator and a few others my muse and I are enjoying, immensely.

I’m looking for possibly Plot 1, but only as it’s written up. No radical changes to it. Added ideas are still welcomed though!

Or maybe a wonderful Gothic Vampire story. Or possibly a werewolf tale? Space might be acceptable as well....depending.

I’m not going to lie, any prospective new partners need to know.....A. I’m going to be selective, please don’t be afraid to approach and offer ideas though, yours may be the one I select! B. I am slow as shit. Please be patient with me. It’s a requirement.

So, if I still have your attention and something speaks to you, please peruse the vital information above and come at me Bro!

Yeah, I’m back on my thing.....slow as I am, I’m really craving My Mermaid, Ghosts and Humans idear and therefore....(as long as no one minds my slow ass) am wanting to take on another story.....but it has to be Plot 1.

So....if you’re interested and you can handle my slowness.....come at me!

f671246f22629c2f7aca44af86bfd609.gif

Cravin’ some......

”Country Lovin’”

Tabitha has recently lost her husband (for stories sake, we’ll say within the last 6-8 months). The small ranch they ran together of course being left to her. Her husband however was the one that did all the ‘heavy lifting’, raising and taking care of the animals, slaughtering them when it was time. Taking care of the horses they boarded, along with their own. Plowing the larger fields and so on. Tabitha helped take care of (feeding, mucking stalls) the animals. Grew the smaller garden vegetables, took care of the main house. The Ranch was their bread and butter. They sold the fresh fruits and the fresh meats to a local grocery store, of course keeping some for their own use.

Her brother stayed and helped for a while after her husbands death but he had his own family to get back to. Leaving her with a need for help because she just couldn’t do it completely on her own.

Enter Your Character (Non-negotiable and if you need pics to use, just ask, I’ve got plenty! *wink*) — Answers the ad in the paper, hears about it from a friend, the grocery store, or some other form. He’s hired on before the brother leaves. He’d likely live on the property, a small apartment above the stables.

This can be a ‘slice of life’ type story on its own or if you have an idea to spice it up a bit, throw me the idea (and by spice it up, I mean adding some sort of supernatural or action sort of element to it. Not throwing in like he’s cheating or some shit like that, not my bag, don’t even suggest it. I want this story/romance to blossom because I’m a sap and I want a cute, lighthearted, passionate slow burn....whether we add some spice or not.

We can either start when he’s first hired on and go from there, which I think I would prefer but it can be discussed. Or we can start a few months after he’s hired on.)

77a1b3a8a5c21a7849d4336116faea72.gif

37G.gif

As I am apt to do, every so often.....but less often apt to gain a partner that’ll stay with it.....

I am craving Plot 1: Between Land and Sea.

Serious inquiries though, please.

As I am apt to do, every so often.....but less often apt to gain a partner that’ll stay with it.....

I am craving Plot 1: Between Land and Sea.

Serious inquiries though, please.

PS: I’m not above taking hostages to get this! 🤣 (I kid! Maybe 👀
)

original.gif

Back
Top Bottom