Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Intense doms. Dark romance. Easy-going OOC.

Wuthers

Planetoid
roleplay status: open

let's write
I am looking for:
  • writing partners who love creative collaboration as much as I do
  • writing partners who understand how to help drive a narrative forward
  • smut-heavy plots, where the chemistry between MC and YC drives them into the bedroom (or the chaise lounge in the library, or the kitchen table, or up against a tree in a secluded section of the garden) over and over again. I am not interested in smut-light roleplay. I am also not interested in smut exclusively.
  • dynamic subs who vex and enchant and torment my doms; give me a reason to write MC obsessing over yours
  • OOC communication

Kinks:
  • dub-con, corruption, taming
  • consensual
  • forced pregnancy, breeding, impregnation
  • age difference
  • romance, dark romance
  • bratty subs, sweet subs
  • virgins
  • dirty talk
  • protective doms, wealthy doms, powerful doms
  • light bondage
  • this is not an exhaustive list

I am not looking for:
  • subs who cry or scream during dub-con or non-con
plot

current craving: some kind of arranged marriage or fake-marriage or coerced marriage scenario, fxm or mxm welcome

PM me with your concepts

Last edited:
Bump for a new craving, MxM or FxM option. MxM slightly preferred.

MC is a supernatural being (ghost/demon/vampire) bound by a curse to an old manor house that he can never leave. Hidden in the shadows, he’s watched family after family come and go through the centuries. Sometimes to escape the tedium of his solitary life, he reaches out and makes contact with the people who’ve moved in. YC is a young person (male or female, age somewhere from 18 - 25) whose a new resident of this home. Whether they have arrived with their family or are somehow wealthy enough to afford this estate on their own is up to you — what they know is this: that the place is rumoured to be very, very haunted. What YOU know is this: that MC is going to turn YC into their personal sex toy.

Dubcon and soft non-con themes, to start. Definitely dark romance. Potential for breeding and impregnation, female or male. This is not an exhaustive list. Let’s talk!

Note:

If you’re reading this and you’ve reached out to me in the past about RP but I never got back to you, I apologize sincerely. I swear I’m actually friendly. I just open things sometimes and mean to respond to them, but get distracted and then they fall off my radar. I’m trying to be better about this, though, and encourage you to reach out again if this plot is of interest to you.

Back
Top Bottom