Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Misfits!!! Group roleplay

LittleBitCheeky

Planetoid
The other day I found Misfits on my TVOD, and watched the entire series one in the space of a few hours; only six eps, so not a massive feat. I think it would be the topic of a great group roleplay.

To those that have seen it (E4) pick a character out of the five and we can set it after the end of series 1. (Nathan also, since the...predicament (won't say for spoilers) he finds himself in at the end of the episode will obviously be sorted by series 2.

To those that haven't seen it, Misfits is a show about a group of teens doing community service who get caught in a freak storm and find they have strange 'powers'. Nathan's immortal, Simon turns invisible whenever he feels ignored, Kelly can read minds, Curtis can turn back time whenever he does something he retrets and Alisha can seduce men by touching them. Together they come up against their psychotic probation worker, a brainwashing Evangelical group, and many more enemies to come! Anyone can join, obviously best to read up on the show first but I'd really like to RP this one.

Nathan's my choice, btw.

Back
Top Bottom