Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The marriage app (origin story)

Gambuiness

Her Hades.
Supporter
Hello and welcome to the story of how the 'Marriage app' got invented. 🖐

I had the idea for this story for quite some time and will create a Request Thread based on this idea, that can surely be used for many interesting scenarios and situations. In this story I want to tell how the marriage app came to be, what it does and how it got so succesfull.

Here's hope that you enjoy this story and have fun reading it or imagining a story of your own that includes the marriage app.
If you like what you read and would like to give me some feedback or critique to it, then please contact me viá DM. I would like to keep this thread to the story only.

And now have fun with the story about, how David managed to save his marriage with Marie. :)

Last edited:
David was 20 years old when he married his wife Marie, with whom he was together for two years. From the outside everyone looked at them as a power couple. Marie was a promising artist and was accepted at one of the best universities of their country. David on the other hand wanted to become a software engineer and worked his ass off to get accepted at one of the top universities but the one that accepted him, was far away from Maries university. Though they haven't seen each other much during the following four years, their marriage remained strong and the few times where they were able to see each other were filled with passion and love.

Four years later they finished their studies and bought a house together in a city, where David found a job in a software company. The house was big enough so that Marie used one floor for her work that she could do from home. To the outside they were once again the perfect couple, happy, more than enough money and always all over each other. And in the beginning they were exactly that. They quickly got used to living with each other and enjoyed their life to the fullest. In the coming three years, Marie became a succesull artist that got attention from all different places in the world, David was succesfull as well and after two years he became the youngest project leader of the company he worked for and did that job succesfull since one year. But the success at each others jobs also led to them having less time for each other. Marie was often gone to present her art at different locations and when she was at home, David often came home late due to the projects he was working on.

One Sunday, a month after Maries 27th birthday, Marie asked David to sit down with her. He expected a conversation about their future and if they should start to think about children but Marie had something different in mind.
She told him about something that happened six months ago, how a man she didn't knew approached her at one of her presentations. The man was very interested in her art and they met in the evening to drink a glass of wine together. The meeting quickly turned into a date when Marie realised that the man was flirting heavily with her and that she flirted back. She enjoyed this feeling of someone appreciating her and her work but most of all it felt good that this man took his time just to spend it with her. Once she realised the situation she was in, she stopped it altogether and excused herself from the man. But she also realised in that moment that David and her had lost this special something between them since they began to work. Marie didn't held that against him and knew that she was just as deep in her work as David was in his. She waited for six months to make sure that this wasn't just a momentary situation but until today it hasn't improved. It wasn't that she no longer loved her man, they just lost this desire to spend time with each other, their priorities had shifted.

David knew what would come next when she then was silent for a moment and looked down on the table.
''We should think about if it wouldn't be better for us if we go seperated ways David, if a divorce wouldn't be better for us.'' He couldn't argue with her about what she said because she was right. They have focused so much on their jobs and put so much passion into it that they lost each other on the way. But that all didn't change the fact that Marie was still the woman he wanted by his side, the woman who made him to a better man and the woman he wanted to grow old with.

It was silent for some time at the table as both had tears in their eyes. The situation as it was couldn't go on, that was for sure and would only take care that they sooner or later would end up in the same situation again if nothing changed. He didn't had a solution right away but he wasn't ready to give up on their marriage and looking to Marie he had the impression, that she felt the same.
''I don't want to imagine a life in which you are not a part of me. But I can't deny that what you said is true.'' he replied to her and looked at her.

When Marie wanted to reply to him, he interrupted her and began to speak. He asked her to give him one year to come up with a solution to not just save their marriage but to even take it a step further and to make sure that a situation like this would never come up again. He told her that he will go above and beyond to make that happen and if she wouldn't see any progress in this one year, then he would go and see a lawyer with her to get a divorce. His request was filled with great passion and he believed that he could make it, he had to make it! Marie saw the determination in his eyes, something she always loved very much about him. Once he had set his focus on something, he had this certain attitude that she never has seen with any other man. This was her man, the person she fell in love with and if there was the slightest chance that they could get back what they lost, then he would find a way. She believed that.

With tears in her eyes and a smile on her face she agreed to his proposal and promised him, that she will give him the time he asked for and that she will be open to try out whatever he suggests.

Last edited:
The next three months were especially rough. David quit his job at the company since it was too demanding as that he could take care of his marriage and his job at the same time. But he had to stay for three months to introduce his successor to his team and to show him what they were working on. In his free time he either thought about how to approach this situation at best or spend his time with Marie which was difficult since she had work to do herself as well and so the times just for the two of them was fairly limited.

David looked up statistics about marriages and found one that said that more than 68% of all marriags got divorced today. There was a multitude of reasons but most of them boiled down to that the couple lost the spark and that the marriage became dull. The question that came up in his head was one he remembers until today when he thinks back to how this crazy journey started. How can you keep a marriage interesting even after 5, 10, 20 or more years. What can people do to stay interested in their partner?

At the end of the first three months, he figured out two factors that were the most crucial ones for his solution. One, time management. When both partners were working or when children got into a marriage, the time that the partner have for each other gets reduced drastically. On top of that, the time each partner has available on their own for their hobbies or to just relax was equally important but it worked against the already limited time available to spend with your partner.
The second one was rather interesting. How to stay interested in your partner? Reading thousands of articles and studies David figured out, that even though most people think they know everything about their partner, this couldn't be further from the truth. There were a lot of ideas and desires people kept to themselves and never communicated to their partner out of fear how the partner might react to that or out of a feeling of shame for a specific desire. That ranged from usual stuff like the wish to once climb a mountain or to try smoking weed to rather unusual stuff like living isolated with the partner for one week on a island or to go skydiving. And those things didn't even cover the sexual aspects where it happened more often that people kept a certain desire or fetish for themselves out of fear of the reaction of their partner. Where the fear of each human began, depended on their cultural background, their religious background, their upbringing and more factors. But the main question for David was, if there was a way to bring himself or Marie to open up about their desires.

When he finally was free of his job, he began to work on his project in the basement of their house. Each day he worked for several hours and looked up more studies and articles than he had ever done in his life before. He felt guilty each time he realised that this project also kept him from spending time with Marie but he believed her that she would give him one year and he wanted to use the time as an investment into their future.

After ten months, he finished his prototype and ran a few simulations which were good enough for him to tell Marie about it. In the evening when he cooked their meal, a new found hobby of his, Marie joined him in the kitchen and stopped her movement when she saw the look on his face.
''You look different.'' she said. He smiled as he looked back at her. ''I made it.'' he said proudly and saw that Marie didn't understood what he meant. As soon as the dishes were placed on the table, David grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses.

Marie still had no idea what he meant but it was some time since she saw him in such good spirits and it was infectious, so she couldn't help but to smile when she received the glass of wine. Clinking their glasses, they took a sip each and started to eat their food. During the food David then finally began to speak.
''I want to try something out with you. I asked you to give me some time to find a solution for our situation and I think I got something that is worth to give it a try.'' As soon as he mentioned that he found a solution for their situation, he had Maries full attention as he continued to tell her of what he had done.

''I designed an app that we can download to our smartphones. The app needs access to all of our data on the phone, including the calender, browser history and everything else.'' He saw that Marie looked away for a moment and expected that reaction.
''Don't worry, I set the data safety standards very high. The app will not share any of that with anyone, me included. I respect you way too much as that I would ever invade your privacy my love.'' Marie believed him and she had sworn to do whatever she can to help him to find a solution. So if he asks her to trust him, then she will do that. ''Okay, I trust you David. What will this app do?'' she asked him.
''I will explain that later, let me tell you first what we need to do. When we start the app for the first time, we have to put in some informations. Countries we like and don't like, activities, sexual preferences, fetishes and so on. Please remember, the app will keep all these informations to itself, no one except you will ever know what informations you gave the app. In addition you don't have to answer each and every question completely. We can add things that we have forgotten or that we are interested in later as well. But the more informations we give the app, the better it can work. What the app will do then is to compare the answers we gave and look for similarities. Not just direct similarities but also indirect similarities, things that are not the same but go well with each other. I programmed the app so that it can access shops and send us emails. In addition it has a credit card system where we can place money that the app can use to buy things that we could use or to buy tickets for certain activities. The app will then check our calenders and look, when we have time available and compare that to how much time a certain activity usually takes. For example, if we have a free evening and there is a concert for a band that we both like, then the app could buy tickets if we placed enough money. We will then either receive mails from the app or get deliveries to our house with instructions on what we should do. Until then we will only get a warning that the app blocked a certain time at our calenders for a upcoming acitivity.''

Marie thought for a bit about what David had explained to her and struggled a bit to believe that an app could bring their marriage back on track ... but on the other hand did she know that David wouldn't invent this if he didn't believed that it could work out. ''Okay, how do I get this app on my phone?'' she asked and when David heard that, he had a big smile on his face.

A few moments later they both had the app on their phone.
''I think it would be best if we take our time to answer the questions of the app and that we do it separately. If we get that done today, then the app will check our datas during the night and starting tomorrow, it will begin to work.'' Marie gave David a kiss before she went to the couch in the living room and started the app. David returned to the basement and as soon as he sat on the table, he started the app as well.

Upon starting the app, Marie was greeted by the app and it began right away to ask questions. When she then wanted to answer, a menu opened up where she could click on what she wanted to answer. It functioned like a messaging app, where one writes 'he' and the app proposes the word 'hello' right away. If the right term then came up, she just had to push the right term on the choice of words and it was added to her informations. And so the big round of questions began.

'What is your name?'
'What activities do you or would you like to do?'
'What sexual activities do you like?'
'What sexual activities have you never done but would like to try out?'
'Do you prefer warm, mild or cold climates?'
'What are things / activities / sexual things you never want to do be it out of disinterest, fear or any other reason?'
'What are things and activities that you miss in your marriage?'
'What do you like to do preferably without of your partner?'
'What are activities that you already enjoy to do with your partner.'
'What do you fear?'
A lot of more questions came up and it took Marie nearly three hours until she was done and shut down her smartphone.

Marie and David took the whole evening to answer each and every question and gave the app a lot of informations. Sometimes they hesitated to give a certain answer since it seemed so ridiculous to them but David reminded himself that he had the app programmed in the most safe way and Marie decided to trust David. When they were done, they closed the app and both went to bed. Unlike the other times when they went to bed together, they now couldn't wait for the next days to happen and were looking forward to find out, if David's app would live up to it's expectations.

Last edited:
During the night the app processed all the informations and cross checked if with different resources of the internet.
... Marriage status ... critical ... Potential to improve ... available ... estimated rate of success ... 87% ... synchronising calenders ... done ... Finding activity to start with ... done ... planning future activities ... done ... order of necessary equipment ... not possible, money account empty ... blocking time in calender ... done ... draw up mail with instructions ... send.

The first thing David and Marie did on the next day when they woke up was to check their phones and when they saw that they got a new mail, a feeling of nervousness came over them.

'Appointment at 11AM, wait at the car.' was the message they both received and each of them got a little extra instruction that they had to keep for themselves.

Enjoying their breakfast together, Marie was still a bit skeptical towards what the mail from the app entailed but at the same time she couldn't deny that she couldn't remember the last time when she was so much looking forward to a date with David. Though ... could this even be described as a date ... . She would find out.

At point 11AM they both entered the car. Marie was wearing a skirt and a tanktop that highlighted her breasts in a way that she knew David would love it. When she put it on herself, she asked herself why it has been so long that she put it on herself the last time. David was wearing dark blue jeans and a black muscle shirt. His time training surely paid off and Marie liked how confident he was showing his improvement off. David's phone beeped and the app asked to be connected to the bluetooth of the car, so that it could navigate them to their destination.

After thirty minutes of driving along the coast, the app instructed David to turn right and led them to a plateau that was abandoned and from where they could see the street and behind it the ocean. There was no one else there but the two of them when David parked the car and they left it. There was a railing that they leaned against and from where they looked towards the ocean. Both phones buzzed at the same time and they saw a message from the app.

'Tell each other how much you desire your partner, without of saying a word.'

David chuckled at this suggestion since he knew exactly where it came from. One thing he knew that Marie didn't like about him and that he always wanted to work on but ultimately never did was that he often put too much thought into things and never just embraced a moment. When others did something spontaneous, then he was always a few steps behind and thought about what might happen if he did this or that. David would tell excuses why he couldn't do this or that right away only to be able to think stuff through. Not being able to speak, he couldn't excuse himself verbally.

Taking Maries hand into his, he looked at her and bit on his lower lip. She was still the most beautiful woman on this planet for him and the thought to be separated from her caused him inner pain. The thought took care that he looked down to the ground when he felt a finger of her other hand on his chin, urging him to look at her. The smile on her face warmed his heart as he leaned in to kiss her.

Marie's heart was pounding like crazy when she thought about what to do next. The app didn't gave her direct instructions on what she should do but the instructions she received from the app made it clear what she should do. But would David really like that? She always thought that he was so vanilla when it came to their sex life and that he never wanted anything more. Vanilla wasn't something bad, she loved the sex with David and how much he took always care of her pleasure but sometimes she just wished that he would take her on the spot, without of worrying too much about everything. When the kiss ended she smiled at him and gave him a wink before she guided the hand that she still was holding under her skirt so that he could feel that she was wearing nothing underneath. He would also feel that this alone, that she sat next to him in the car without of panties, that she felt the breath of air right on her labia, already aroused her to no end.

David was completely caught off guard when he felt that Marie wasn't wearing anything underneath her skirt. He always thought that she was a little prude when it came to sex, that for her sex only belonged in the marital bedroom. Despite his usually cautios behaviour, he always had wished that they would try a bit more naughty things. The look of surprise on his face quickly faded when lust took him over. He licked his lower lip before he bit on it, showing her the hunger he had for her. Raising one of her eyebrows shortly, she provoced him to go further, to test the limits. His hand still under her skirt now began to move. His fingers stroked over her venus hill and went further to part her lips, where he felt how aroused this situation actually made her. Though she wasn't the only one who was lost in the moment and highly aroused, a bulge was growing in his pants, aching to be freed from this restraining fabric.

A moan escaped Maries lips when she put her hands on David chest and pushed him against the railing. She wanted to get rid of his pants but he was faster and already unbuckled his belt before he dropped his pants together with his boxers to the ankle of his feet and felt Maries hand stroking up and down his shaft. She had a smile on her face when she came closer and passionately kissed him, invading his mouth with her tongue which he gladly accepted. They made out like this for a short moment before Marie took a step back and placed herself next to him, with her hands on the railing and sticking her butt out. With one hand she lift up her skirt and David positioned himself behind her as he lined his dick up first and then slowly pushed forward, entering his wife and feeling the warm and wet walls of her womanhood welcoming him. David was way too horny as that he would have been able to take it slow and instead began to thurst forth and back in a rhythm that sometimes slowed down only to be picked up once again. The whole situation was too thrilling as that David would have been able to last long. Being out in the open, the risk of someone driving by in his car on the street and realising how turned on Marie is, took care that he grabbed her ass harder as she reached back to him, grabbed him by his neck and moaned out loudly as she felt him painting her inner walls white.

''Fuck David, that was intense. I think I came two times.'' said Marie happily to him as they were driving back to their house and David couldn't hide his surprise. ''I was so in this moment, I haven't even realised if you came or not, I just enjoyed this whole experience so much and was afraid of getting caught at the same time, that I didn't really took care of you, sorry.'' he replied but Marie just smiled at him. ''Don't be sorry, I loved that. You are always trying too much to take care of me which is nice but sometimes it takes away the fun when you try to hard. That was the best sex we had in a long time.'' she said honestly. At first David wanted to argue on that, telling her that sex with her always is fantastic but in the end he had to admit, that she was right. It was different, it was new and so thrilling.

Last edited:
Back at home, they showered together when Marie asked him, ''Could you show me what the app did to come up with this idea?'' David looked at her and kissed her. ''Of course I can honey but that would mean that you can see a few of the informations I gave the app and that it used for this date and I can see some of yours. Marie thought for a moment but was way too curious. ''That is okay, our date was fun and the sex was great, nothing I would be ashamed of.'' she replied happily.

A moment later they sat down in front of his computer in the basement and David gave in the administration code for the app. He then attempted to open the protocol to see how the date came to be. His and Maries smartphone buzzed and a message from the app appeared, that told them that a admin wants to see the specifics of their date. If they agree to that, then they would have to confirm by typing out their password. Both did and on Davids computer a new tab opened up.

Processed data for date 1

David

Strong desire for intimacy
Desire to be more daring
Tends to overthink
Desire for sex in public places
Wants to get surprised
Available time: All day

Marie
Desire for new sexual experiences
Desire for more spontaneity
Desire for sexual adventures
Likes secluded public places
Fear of big crowds
Available time: 10 AM - 19 PM

Creating date
Checking for less frequented public places
Car: Available
Checking weather forecast: Perfect time 11AM
Comparing Davids preferred clothes and outfits (based on browser history) with clothes Marie bought online
Creating outfit instructions for Marie and David
Sending out Mails with instructions

End of protocol

David looked at Marie with a surprised look on his face. ''You are afraid of big crowds? I had no idea.'' he said and saw her starting to shake a little as a tear ran down her cheek. Together they went over to his couch where they sat side by side and he just held her while she snuggled her face against his chest, sobbing lightly. It was obvious that she didn't expected that the app would use this information as well for what they did today but it was too late now.
Once Marie calmed down a little, she began to speak. ''No one knows about that. During my time at the University, I went out with some girls to a concert and we had a lot of fun. I left them to get us some drinks and while I was making my way through the crowd, I suddenly ... '' the sobbing became stronger again and she needed a moment to calm herself down again. ''... suddenly I felt someone behind me, grabbing my breasts and placing his hand between my legs while he whispered in my ear, that he wants to take me with him. I ran away ... didn't looked back and was so afraid. You know ... he just grabbed me ... out of nowhere ... I had no chance. The next days I was alone in my dorm room and shut myself out from everyone. I felt so violated ... so helpless and so ashamed.''

David remained silent, listened to her and stroked her back with his hand as he felt her slowly breathing normally and calming down further. ''I felt so stupid as well. It wasn't as if that man raped me and I was afraid how others might react when I tell them what happened. So I kept it to myself all the time and stayed away from activities with big crowds.''

When she finished talking, David thought back to the four years that they spend apart during the time they attended university. ''Was that the reason why you joined the self defence classes?'' he asked her and felt her nodding with her head. ''It helped me to feel safer and to leave my room.'' David kissed her on her head and kept on stroking her back. ''You have been assaulted hun and had every right to feel how you felt, back then and today. What happened at the concert is terrible.'' He never knew about what happened to her back then but understood now why the presentation of her art always happened in a rather small and intimate atmosphere. ''Have you ever thought about to visit a counselor to talk about what happened?''

Marie raised her head now and looked at him. ''Sometimes I did but when University was over and we moved in together, I started to leave that all more and more behind. I feel safer when you are around and even thought about to go to a concert with you, to face my fear but I was afraid what would happen if we would get separated during the event for whatever reason. So I never tried that.''

For a while they kept on talking about her fear while they snuggled up on the couch, with his arms wrapped around her. When they were done talking, they just laid on the couch, with Marie leaning against David until she fell asleep ... feeling safe!

Back
Top Bottom