Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The marriage app (closed)

Gambuiness

Her Hades.
Supporter
Hello and welcome to my request thread. 🖐

you can call me Gamb, I am a 30-something year old guy from Germany. The idea is to start a roleplay about a married couple, that has been together for some time and where the marriage got dull. The love for each other is still there but this desire for each other, the spark has slowly faded. Trying to find a way out of this situation our couple decides to try out the marriage app.

I wrote a little background story about the marriage app, (that isn't finished yet) where it is described how the app works. In short it works like this. Each partner gives informations about themself to the app, things they like, stuff they desire and so on. The app is famous for its high privacy safety standards, which allows each person to enter informations about them without of them ever being seen by anyone else. Due to that, each person can even give informations to the app they never told anyone about, maybe out of fear of rejection or being judged. The app will then compare the informations each partner gave and look for similarities or interests that go well with each other. With that done, the app will create dates and events for the couple without of them really knowing what to expect to happen next.

The marriage app (origin story)

What I look for
The roleplay should be about a couple that gets to know things about their partner, they didn't knew before. Experience situations they haven't experienced (at least with their current partner) before.

What I expect
Obviously, this roleplay will include smut but the story part shouldn't be left out if you want to go for a long Term roleplay. I enjoy a nice OOC communication a lot, so that would be a plus. If you don't have time to reply for some time or want to leave the roleplay, don't be afraid to talk to me.

All characters in the roleplay have to be at least 21 years old!

What you can expect
You can expect from me a big interest to develop the story of our characters and to continue the story. I check this side at least once a day and you can expect regular replies from me. It would be much appreciated, if your time for a reply would not be longer than a week. If, for some reason, I am not able to reply for a while, I will inform you and I expect the same from you.

Kinks
Kink wise I am very open minded and I would like to use this idea to try out some stuff that I haven't done yet. If you want to know more or if I am okay with a certain kink, just ask me.

Scat
Vore
Rape
Noncon
Racism / Raceplay (I don't care about skin colour, all humans are beautiful)

The roleplay should be written in third person perspective and happen in a thread or by PM on this side. (No big fan of Discord, sorry 😞)

If you are interested, then contact me and let me know, what you like about the idea and which part you would like to change or adapt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom