Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F [CLOSED]Exploring the World of Monster Girl Encyclopedia! [NSFW]

CentroNyx

JK Operator
Hello, Bluemooners! I hope you are all well. You can call me Centro, or Nyx. So here's the thing: I love monster girls. Especially the ones coming from Kenkou Cross' Monster Girl Encyclopedia Universe. And I'm looking for a partner to write some lewd adventures about them. I recommend you to read the backstory here, but I also made the summary of it below.

In this world, a certain succubus which was tired of the endless conflict between monsters and humans, teamed up with -and married- a human hero to usurp the Demon Lord and used her newfound power to transform the monster to be more like her. Now with their thirst for blood replaced with nigh-insatiable lust for sexual pleasure, she had hoped that the wars would end with the two kinds co-existing in harmony. But it didn't go that smoothly. The conflict between her and the Chief God only ended in stalemate and the subsequent Holy War of attrition steadily chipped on her numbers. Her envisioned union between monsters and men revealed to only produce another monster girls, endangering the continuation of human race in the long run. To solve this, the new Demon Lord locked herself in her castle, accumulating sexual energy with her husband to cast another spell which will allow monster girls to give birth to human sons.

While monster girls -or mamonos- have such a vast number of species, there are several common characteristics between them, such as the instinct to search for their suitable husbands and high desire to mate, innate demonic power, and the ability to transform their husband into an incubus. However, what kind of incubus he would be depends on his wife. Some monster girls are able to transform other girls into their own kind, be it from demonic energy infusion by a succubus or from other methods. Most of them also possessed a degree ability (either physical, mental, or supranatural) that enable them to overpower a human man.

So what do I want with this setting? Mostly short stories, each centering around a monster girl (or a human girl that will be one) and her soon-to-be husband/mate. I expect us to alternatingly pitching ideas between stories. We can also specify what kinks to focus on each of them. While it's not necessary, It will be great if these stories are happening in the same world, so we can have the option for call-backs or even weave different stories together!

Some information and rules:
-Your IRL gender is irrelevant to me, and I expect similar treatment from you.
-Communication is key, so I'd love to have a good OOC chat with you.
-I prefer drawings for references/faceclaims.
-English is not my primary language, and I'm not a grammar nazi. But please make an effort to proofread your response. Also, no textspeak.
-I usually write in PM, although maybe I can be convinced to write in a thread.
-My usual response frequency is around 1-7 days.
-I write around 2-5 paragraph per post, depending on the pace.
-Please do not write one-liners. Single paragraph is okay if it really can't be helped, but if you continously write single paragraph posts then I can't write with you.
-You can see my F-List, but these are my limits:
-Gore​
-Hard vore​
-Scat​
-Most kinks are negotiable, so don't be afraid to ask!

To get things going, I wrote several hooks for the scenarios I want to play. We don't have to do exactly like these, though!

Slimy Comeuppance (Parasite Slime) TAKEN
C2U0XL1W_o.jpg

Main kinks/themes: Slime, corruption, mental and physical training, (possible) mind control.
A young baroness was forced to rule when her father had succumbed to an illness. The problem was, her capricious and spoiled nature brought misery to the land once thriving and peaceful. Lately, she has taken a fancy at her newly-employed young butler, forcing him to partake in her cruel pranks. But what if one day, he bought a special kind of slime pet that was said to "bring out the goodness of any girl it bonded with"?

Desert Sanctuary (Sandworm)
B71fH5Sb_o.jpg

Main kinks/themes: Soft vore, slimy substance, clinginess
Was he a thief, in pursuit after a great heist? An escaped slave? A bounty hunter? A simple trader? He dragged his feet through the hot desert despite warnings from the last settlement he had visited about a dangerous monster that could swallow a man whole. True enough, once he was deep inside the sandy hell a huge worm burst out from the ground, seemingly eager to have him as a tasty snack. Little did he knew that the definition of "eat" was different for this monster.

Tarnished Hearts (Valkyrie/Dark Valkyrie)
640smJoA_o.jpg

Main kinks/themes: Corruption, worship, sacrilege
The Chief God often sent her greatest warriors to help her devotees in their fight against the monsters. These valkyries often employed as a companion of a selected Hero of the Order to help him to grow stronger and ready to slay the Demon Lord. What would happen if one of them was cursed by a succubus, giving her a taste for lust?

A new colony (Giant Ant)
Main kinks/themes: Breeding, Insect, Pheromone/Aphrodisiac, Sweat
Usually a worker ant like her doesn't have any reproductive capability, but once in a while, some of them would awaken and become a new queen ant destined to spread out and build a new nest for her upcoming children.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom