Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko adoption (LustfulSins &MoonGoddess9324)

MoonGoddess9234

Planetoid
Zander sat in his room, pillow propped up against his headboard, as he read a book. "Zander, you want to play some checkers?" Came just roommate from the doorway. Zander looked up from his book, "sure." He out his book down on his bed and went out to the common area to sit with Oakley at a table.

Oakley had arrive with five other nekos that had come from a breeding facility. Oakley had been a bit skittish but not as bad as some of the others. "Got a proposition for you. If I win ... you tell my how you ended up here." Zander quirked a dark brow, "and if I win .... you help me out during my next heat cycle. Its embarrassing to try to take care of one's self when you have a roommate. " Oakley blushed but agreed.

In the three months the two had been roommates that was one thing Zander never spoke of. "Ha! Got ya, now spill the tea." Zander sighed, "Fine .... I lived with a guy name Jake. I lived with him for many years and we were great together. Til he met his now fiance Clay. Jake still cared for me but Clay got offered a job overseas and apparently there wasn't room for me to join....so here I am." Oakley blinked, "still beats a breeding facility where your forces to accept partners." Zander hummed, "yes well..I believe I will go back to our room to read now." Oakley nodded as Zander got up, his long black tail with its white tip swishing behind him. Oakley felt bad for asking but his fox hybrid roommate was a bit of a mystery as he was so quite.

Last edited:
Calder tilts his head to look at Zander, folding his free arm beneath his head. "Not normally like what? Sexual?" Calder makes it sound so casual, but then, he's cautious about letting it become more so soon. He doesn't intend to send Zander away, but he doesn't want to get too close too fast either.

"What do you want to do? I can put off my projects one day." Calder is watching Zander with that seemingly blank expression he often has. He's constantly thinking, about various things, but it's impossible to tell beyond the emotional stone wall.

"Well I can be ... sexual I just don't normally sleep with someone so quickly. It just felt right..." Zander just shrugged as he lay there relaxing.

"I don't know .... I wouldnlike to learn to cook more from you and just hang out doing whatever. I like the park but you got a yard so I will be content to go out there to run of some energy. I do like to keep myself in shape. I would also like to see more of what you do and the things you enjoy. "

Back
Top Bottom