Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko adoption (LustfulSins &MoonGoddess9324)

MoonGoddess9234

Planetoid
Zander sat in his room, pillow propped up against his headboard, as he read a book. "Zander, you want to play some checkers?" Came just roommate from the doorway. Zander looked up from his book, "sure." He out his book down on his bed and went out to the common area to sit with Oakley at a table.

Oakley had arrive with five other nekos that had come from a breeding facility. Oakley had been a bit skittish but not as bad as some of the others. "Got a proposition for you. If I win ... you tell my how you ended up here." Zander quirked a dark brow, "and if I win .... you help me out during my next heat cycle. Its embarrassing to try to take care of one's self when you have a roommate. " Oakley blushed but agreed.

In the three months the two had been roommates that was one thing Zander never spoke of. "Ha! Got ya, now spill the tea." Zander sighed, "Fine .... I lived with a guy name Jake. I lived with him for many years and we were great together. Til he met his now fiance Clay. Jake still cared for me but Clay got offered a job overseas and apparently there wasn't room for me to join....so here I am." Oakley blinked, "still beats a breeding facility where your forces to accept partners." Zander hummed, "yes well..I believe I will go back to our room to read now." Oakley nodded as Zander got up, his long black tail with its white tip swishing behind him. Oakley felt bad for asking but his fox hybrid roommate was a bit of a mystery as he was so quite.

Last edited:
Calder gets a fleeting feeling like he's teaching a child to cook. It's strange. He understands some people keep neko pets purely for sexual purposes and nothing else, but Zander's brief explanation of his previous home bad left him with the impression that the boy had learned to be self-sufficient. Whatever the case, it just means more opportunity to spend time with Zander outside the bedroom.

Calder turns to the pot of onions, stirring them around with a wooden spoon. Once they're browned, he adds in the remainder of the vegetables. Then then the tomatoes and pasta sauce go in. "Here, stir this occasionally so nothing sticks to the bottom."

Calder goes back to the fridge, pulling out a container of leftover fried burger from the previous night. At the counter, he makes a mixture of butter and oil, along with a tiny but of flour to create a sticky sort of edible glue. With this, he uses his hands to turn the fried burger into meatballs. Each one he completes goes carefully into the pasta sauce.

Zander finds helping out in the kitchen quite fun. At first Jake cooked for him and the hybrid wasn't allowed to do .ore then make himself cereal. Then he helped out a bit more. But once the other guy entered the picture, the hybrid began to make more food for himself. Though he had never cooked with so many veggies.

Zanders previous owner would buy pre-made meatballs and sauce in a jar. Everything was heated easily in an oven or microwave for the most part. It was quite depressing to be honest.

Zander stirred the sauce like he was told while watching Calder make hand made meatballs. "This is nice, I really like helping out in the kitchen." The shy hybrid commented. His tail had u curled itself and was wagging softly as he stirred, making sure to not let anything burn. Zander was actually quite smart and once he waa taught something he could easily replicate the action again without help.

Calder smiles slightly, but it's very brief. He's glad Zander is enjoying helping him cook. His previous pet enjoyed it as well, so Calder is pleased to know he's not alone in his love of cooking with Zander. He adds the last meatball to the sauce, then leans against the counter next to Zander.

"Cooking is a good skill to have. I won't ask you to cook every meal alone, I like being in the kitchen." After a moment of silence, Calder pulls a box of spaghetti out of the pantry. He adds it to the pot of boiling water, along with a bit of olive oil. "Okay, we can let the sauce simmer with a lid while we wait for the pasta to cook. Ten minutes." Calder turns the pasta to low, enough to keep it hot but not bubbling, then put a lid on the pot.

Zander pays close attention to what Calder does and says. "Maybe some night you can teach me one of your favorite meals and I could cook for you. I like helping you and learning to make things fresh. I mostly made pre-made stuff. I can make a mean scrambled egg though." He chuckled softly at himself. He was quite serious though about wanting to cook for Calder.

"So what are we going to do after dinner? Do we have time to maybe watch a movie together or something before bed?" Zander asked shyly.

Calder leans back against the island counter, facing Zander. He can see the stove clock this way too. "Sorry to burst your bubble but you won't find eggs in this house. I'm allergic to them." Calder shrugs like it's no big deal, tucking his hands into his pockets. When asked about a movie, Calder tilts his head. "I already told you we can watch a movie after dinner. You asked earlier."

Amused, Calder gives another brief smile, before his expression becomes blank again. He's always had difficulty showing emotion, but finds subtle ways to express it other than with his face. "I'm also generally up late, but you don't need to match my poor sleep schedule. You can sleep whenever you want."

Zander ears fold slightly when Calder tells him about his egg allergy. It's not that he minds not eating eggs, it just makes him realize some things. "Is .... there anything else that your allergic to?" The hybrid figures that those things are probably not in the house but it would still be good to know.

Zander blushed hard, he ran a hand through his hair, "ha ... I guess you did ... sorry. I'm just a bit overwhelmed and excited is all." He peeked at Calder from under bangs, being a bit cute.

"I like to stay up late too sometimes .. part fox and all." And he had been having trouble sleeping for awhile now. He ached to cuddle up to a warm body but once Jake met his boyfriend, cuddles were a no go. Calder had said Zander could go into his room if he needed him but did loneliness count. Maybe Zander would try being cuddly during the movie later, see how that went before he made a decision. His belly growled softly and he snapped back to reality as the timer went off. "Okay now what, this smells so good."

Calder raises a brow in amusement as Zander runs his fingers through his hair, flustered. Cute. His previous pet was always so sure of himself. But the shyness is endearing. "I'm also allergic to nuts, so you won't find any in the house."

When the timer goes off, Calder gets a collander out of the cupboard. He moves the pasta pot to the sink, then sets the collander right side up inside the pot. Gripping the handles of both, he flips them. With the collander inside the pot, all the water drains out, but the spaghetti stays in the pot. Calder then flips it upright, takes the collander out, and sets the pot on a cold unused stove element.

"There we go. Help yourself. It's fine if there's leftovers. We made a lot." Calder shuts off the two elements they had used, pulling two plates and forks from the cupboard. While Zander dishes up, Calder fetches a block of fresh parmesan cheese from the fridge and a handheld grater from a drawer.

Zander made note to Calders allergies. Even though these things weren't in the house didn't mean an issue would not arise. Zander was happy with thinking he would be able to scent those things out. He felt helpful and maybe a bit protective. He just had to remember he was just a pet why would a human choose him other then company. Or at least its how he felt thanks to Jake.

Zander watches in an interested manner as Calder strains the pasta. It different then how he was taught. "Wow .. may I ask why you strain it that way. 8 was shown to put the strainer in the sink, dump the pasta in then back into the empty pot."

Zander watches where Calder gets the plates and silverware. He then 0lates himself a good serving with a few meatballs. He sits down at the table and waits for Calder. He smiles at the cheese, "oh .. yes i love cheese." His one earflops cutesy as he grins. Sone may call this somewhat flirty but Zander was just kinda of cheeky. If he wanted to flirt he would if he got a positive response. Though it had been awhile since he has tried to be flirty. He liked Calder though the guy seemed very serious.

Calder gives Zander an odd look. He had grown up straining everything this way; pasta, potatoes, boiled vegetables. "Why dump it into the collander if you're just going to dump it back into the pot? This way, it stays in the pot, and it's faster." He sets the parmesan and grater beside Zander, an open invitation invitation the boy to grate his own cheese. Then he gets his own plate, a slightly larger portion than the hybrid has.

When Calder sits down, he stretches out his legs beneath the table. His foot rests against Zander's ankle on purpose, as though seeking some small contact. Once Zander is done with the parmesan, Calder takes it, grating a generous amount onto his spaghetti. Clearly, he likes cheese more than the average person.

Zander agreed that this way was much more efficient. Zander grated a good bit 9f cheese unto his pasta as he awaited Calder. Zander feels the other foot against his own. It warms his heart a bit to feel the contact. He doesn't comment on it he just smiles as he takes a bit of his food.

Zander closes his eyes, humming low as he chews then swallows his food. "Wow!! This is soooo good, everything is so full of flavor. " He eagerly takes another bit his tail wagging happily as he eats. Zander isn't one to be super talkative when he eats, though if a conversation is brought up he will join in. He just prefers to eat then talk. He easily finishes off his plate, cleaning off his face and sitting back. "Oh that was so good." He says patting his full belly. "Would you like me to put the rest away before I start to help clean up?" He asks.

Calder eats in silence, eyes occasionally looking up from his plate. He's glad the hybrid is enjoying the meal; Calder takes pride in his cooking. When he's finished, he licks his lips. "Yes, there's Tupperware in the cupboard and-" Calder's cellphone rings and he pulls it from his pocket. "I have to take this. I'll be in the living room."

Calder leaves the kitchen as he answers the phone. Little snippets of his side of the conversation can be heard, but not much. "Yes.. No, thank you.. Cedar wood.. thank you.." There's a long since before the ginger says bye and hangs up. With a heavy sigh, Calder drops his phone onto the coffee table and sinks down on the sofa, hands covering his face.

Zander cocks his head as Caldera phone rings but he decides to mind his own business and hunts down the Tupperware. He packs everything away neatly into the fridge. He then washes up all the dishes, dries them and puts things away. It helps him to learn where things are.

It doesn't take him too long before he is done and walks into the living room. "Everything is cleaned up and put away ...." Zander's smiled fades from his face as he sees Calder sitting on the couch. "Calder .... are you alright?" The concerned hybrid shuffles in to sit next to the red head. Gently he touches the others shoulder and gives a soft murr noise of worry.

Calder drags his hands down his face, nodding. He takes a deep breath, then lets it out slowly. "Yeah, I'm okay." That's all he says on the matter. He's not ready to discuss the phone call. Leaning forward, the ginger picks up the TV remote, turning on the TV. "You can pick something from Netflix, or there's dvds in the TV cabinet." Calder hands the remote to Zander.

Whatever the hybrid decides, Calder settles his right arm on the back of the couch behind Zander. His left hand just rests on his lap. Calder looks tired, but he clearly doesn't want to sleep yet.

Zander watched Calder for a minute until he is handed the remote. The hybrid bits his lip but doesn't push the ginger as he scrolls through the movies. He scrolls through till he gets to murder mystery. He tries to find one that doesn't look terrifying. He settled on one called "panic room."

Zander set the remote beside him leaning back he noticed Calders arm there. The hybrid decided now would be a good opportunity to see if the other guy liked cuddling. So Zander situated himself right against Calders side and snuggled in to watch the movie. Calder's body was nice and warm and the hybrid found the gingers scent to quite nice and relaxing. The tip of his tail flicked a few times before it settled and Zander was quite content.

When Zander tucks himself against Calder's side, the man is neither bothered, nor surprised. Most nekos try to get close to their new owners very quickly. Calder drops his arm from the back of the couch to across the back of Zander's shoulders. His hand hangs slightly down the hybrids chest.

The movie Zander had chosen certainly isn't something Calder would have picked, but he had said the choice was up to Zander. So he watches regardless. By the end of the movie, however, Calder's head is tipped back against the back of the couch and his eyes are closed, asleep.

Zander stretched slightly as the movie ended. Honestly he had dozed in and out of the movie. He looked to see Calder was asleep. Zander struggled with deciding between carrying the ginger to bed or just snuggling up right here.

He carefully uncurled himself and went to get a pillow and a blanket. Zander put the pillow against the arm of the couch before hugging Calder gently. The hybrid laid the ginger down unto the pillow. Zander had tried to lay him on his side but that hadn't worked well. He didn't want to keep moving him, he didn't want to wake the cutie. Zander covered them both and slid in along side the other man. Neither of them were built very big, but Zander did have to lay half on him to cuddle.

Zander took the opportunity to really study Calders features, the guy sure was attractive. Without thought Zander played with a strand of the red hair. "Goodnight Calder." He whispered before kissing him softly on the cheek. Zander snuggled in against him. One arm across him, head on his chest and a leg over one of Calders. Zander hummed happily and settled in to sleep alongside his new companion.

Calder is a light sleeper, so he does stir a but when he's moved. However, he's so tired he doesn't completely wake. He is vaguely aware of the weight of another body half draped over him though. His arm beneath the body moves to wrap over their back, like an unconscious effort to keep themnfrom falling off the couch.

It's just before 4am when Calder blinks his eyes open. His arm beneath Zander is numb, and the numbers is actually making his shoulder ache. Very carefully, Calder extracts himself from beneath the hybrid without waking him. Best to move them upstairs. He takes a moment to stretch and flex his arm to get feeling back, then picks Zander up. He's strong, despite his lean, slender appearance.

Calder carries Zander up the stairs, passing the room he had given the hybrid. He knows how disorienting it can be to wake up in a new place alone the first night. So he takes Zander to his
Own room, settling the boy into the large bed. Then he crawls into bed, on his side beside Zander, and settles one arm over his waist. Calder is quickly back to sleep after that.

Zander quickly falls asleep curled up next to Calder. The hybrid didn't realize how much he missed cuddling til then. Zander was out cold, he only drowsily wrapped his arms around Calders neck and nuzzled into his shoulder, murring softly.

Once in bed Zander slips right back into a deep slumber, the warmth from behind making him feel safe. At some point he had rolled and when he opened his eyes, he saw Calders blurry face. He blinked a few times to clear the fog and to wake up. The hybrid stared at the ginger, looking over his features. Zanders eyes tracked down his face to those lips. They looked so kissable right now. Zander bit his own lip, blushing softly. It had been awhile since the shy fox had tried to be flirty and he was a bit nervous. He nuzzled into Calder neck where it joined his shoulder. With a soft, cute murr he gently kissed the soft skin there. His own body feeling warm and tingly as he inches closer. The hybrid licked the spot softly, continuing to kiss and nip gently. His arm was around Calder waist and was beging to kneed him softly. Zander was unaware of a soft, needy noise as he he pressed himself close.

True to being a light sleeper, Calder is awake the moment Zander presses his face into the crook of his neck. He doesn't open his eyes yet, but his head tilts back to give the boy more access to his neck. He can feel Zander press closer, can feel the hybrid's hand at his back kneading. He hadn't thought Zander would become this affectionate so quickly.

Calder stay relaxed, letting Zander do as he pleases for the moment. He's still tired, so he continues to let Zander think he's still asleep. See what the hybrid would do.

Zander wasn't typically one to warm up quickly. Normally he avoided having close contact with others. Probpem was once he had curled up with Calder, he remembered all to well, just how nice it waa to have close contact. Plus Calder may be quiet but, Zander found him attractive. Zander was pickier the most hybrids. He didn't allow anyone close unless he was interested in them.

Another reason was ... his hear cycle was not to far off. He had been feeling hints of arousal for a day or two now. Sure he knew how to self soothing but hw really didn't want to. He had done that for too long now. Of course he wouldn't push, if Calder woke and told him no he would respect that. Calder had given him more access to his neck and Zander nipped and kissed at the sensitive spots. Well .... at least what Zander thought were sensitive spots. Zander had only ever been with one other so this waa still a bit new to him.

Zanders fingers pressed into Calders back a bit more, Kneeding and pressing into muscle. Their bodies were pressed together and Zander was getting aroused. He murred, continuing to make soft needy noises. "C-Calder ...." The gingers name coming out as a questioning whine. The hybrid was not used to having to start things but he was feeling needy. Zander moved his mouth along Calders jaw till he got close to his mouth. Zander hesitated for a brief moment before placing a soft kiss in the others mouth.

Calder can hear the whined question in Zander's voice as his name is spoken. He can feel Zander's arousal in the way the hybrid's fingers touch his back. But he wants to see how brave Zander is. But that kiss reminds Calder how much he missed the affection of another.

Calder breaks the facade that he's still asleep, tightening his arm around Zander's waist. His arm folded under his pillow moves under the hybrid's ribcage, then up under the back of his shirt. Calder hadn't undressed them when he had moved them to the bed, so both had slept in yesterday's clothing. In response to the kiss, Calder presses forward, sliding his tongue along the seam of Zander's lips, asking for entrance to his mouth.

Zander felt Calder move, his arms circling the hybrid. Zander muured as Calders hand touch the skin of his back. Zander was released to feel the ginger engage in the embrace. Zander didn't hesitate to open his mouth to Calders tongue.

Zander met him though, the hybrids slightly rough tongue dueling within his own mouth. Zander felt more confident and brave. His right hand crept under Calders shirt, while his left he used to push himself up. The hybrid was no hovering over the ginger. Zander waa not a dominate hybrid but he had been on top a few times, more often rising his previous lover rather then doing the taking.

Calder rolls onto his back as Zander pushes up to hover over him. The hybrid might be toying with his tongue in the kiss, but Calder is quite relaxed about it. His own tongue teases the hybrid, licking whatever surface it can reach. When Calder needs to breath, he breaks the kiss, blinking his eyes open.

Calder's hands slide up Zander's ribs, lifting his shirt. Gripping the fabric, he pulls it up, then off, tossing it to the floor. He doesn't say anything as his fingers trace the lines and dips of Zander's torso. His eyes follow his hands, admiring the hybrid's body.

Zander also blinks open his mismatched eyes to look down at Calder as they break for air. A soft smile plays on the hybrids mouth. "Y-your .... gorgeous. " he admits with a soft pant and a hint of a blush.

Zander gives a soft shiver at Claders hand touching his skin. He murrs as his shirt is removed. This is happening and the hybrid is willing to go with the flow. Zanders hands also begin to explore the gingers torso. He also pulls at the shirt Calder is wearing until it too is off and dropped to the floor. Zanders eyes eat up the sight. They have pretty similar builds, Zander is mostly lean muscle like most hybrids. Zander moves himself to straddle Calder but still leaving room for the other to move. Zander leans down and gives Calder a passionate kiss before his lips leave the others and begins to kiss down the gingers neck to his chest. The skin is soft yet firm. Zanders hands track down Claders chest, his mouth following behind slowly. The hybrid kisses, licks and nips his way down the gingers chest. Stopping only to run his tongue over a small pink nipple. His mouth causing it to tighten slightly. The hybrid moves his mouth to the other side, copying his movements on the other pec.

Calder doesn't say anything, but his expression is soft, relaxed. He half sits up when Zander pulls at his shirt, laying back again once it's off. His hands rest on the boy's hips as the hybrid straddles him. Calder licks his lips after the kiss, tilting his head back when Zander's mouth trails downward. He sucks in a sharp breath as the hybrid gives his nipples attention.

Calder's hands move, fingers hooking into the waistband of Zander's pants and pulling. Tugging until the hybrid gets the message and pauses to remove them. Once he does, Calder's hands explore his naked thighs, the curve of his ass, before palming and stroking the hybrid's length.

Back
Top Bottom