Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Femdom

Syrin

Super-Earth
So, here are the rules/restrictions:

1) You shouldn't care about the gender I am. I won't tell you unless you ask for it.
2) You don't make any of this personal. I am here to write a story with characters, not for relationships with people besides friendships.
3) I don't want to hear what you are doing to yourself because of the story; that is the last thing I want to here.
4) I want us both to use real life faceclaims. If you want us both to use drawn ones, then you better be a damn good partner to write with and I'll budge.
5) We either roleplay on discord, or in PMs. If we roleplay in PMs then we plan in discord.
6) I want a lot of OOC discussion.

In roleplay rules:

7) Write more than a couple of sentences. I want fully fleshed juicy paragraphs. I don't mean essays but if we're on discord, the 2000 character limit is a good rough idea of where I want us to be. Doesn't mean we can't ebb and flow depending on what we have.
8) Don't kill my character.
9) You are allowed to control my character for **minor** things with my permission. However, if I ask you to change it after, we both should be good to.

Now for the No-Nos:
- Feet
- Waste play
- Vore
- Submission of my character
- Characters under 16 (There is rare chances I'll play as/with characters under 18)
- Face Sitting

For the Desires: (Tell me when you message me which ones you can/can't do)
Mind control
Hypnotism
Strap-ons (or I can play a futa)
Guys who think they're dominant
Reverse Harems (MxM between harem members)

Fandoms and Pairings:
Titans (OC/Rose Wilson x Jason Todd)
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Shadowhunters (OC x Jace)
Descendants (Mal x Harry Hook/Ben (love to do one with all of them as a poly couple)
Teen Wolf (Female Alpha OC x Pack TBD (Brett, Jackson, Scott etc) Or just Female OC x Brett)) (Don't have to use canon characters)

Non-fandom plots:

YC(s) are a group of young male assassins who are quite full of themselves. They're young and fairly talented and are considered the best of the best. But what happens, when there's someone better... This unknown superior assassin is simply known as The Serpent and is known for being so good that no-one knows their true identity. But thanks to the way society works, it hasn't crossed anyone's mind that this assassin could be a woman. So what happens when YC(s) and MC have the same target and the male group messes up...

In an all male boarding school, there are a group of guys with powers who keep them a secret but wreck havoc in the school and the nearby town. This year, the school has opened its doors in the final year for a joint school (inviting girls), one of these girls has powers. Things go from there.

A werewolf/supernatural pack ran by a male, then taken over by a female. (There are multiple ways that this can be played out)

I'm open to other ideas and should have an f-list for this soon.
Syrin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom