Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cynosure

Who: Butch
Where: Jaxx Herd's cabin (with @LeaT )

The first subtle signs of Jaxx's true submission were not lost on Butch even if she was pounding flesh into flesh relentlessly. She felt the slight adjustment of her prey's hips to give her a better angle to trib her. She heard the sounds she made becoming ever more ecstatic from the mixed sensation of pain and pleasure. She smiled as Jaxx reached for her larger, rounder and younger breasts, the soft caressing touch without so much as a hint of retaliation for the rough treatment Butch gave to Jaxx's. She knew neither of them had long left before they would orgasm together and then the bitch spoke the words she wanted to hear, needed to hear. She spoke her submission and her apology. Hearing Jaxx admit that she now belonged to Butch was the tipping point that sent the young security officer over the edge. She let out a loud groan which turned to a growl and she pressed her cunt against Jaxx's as if actually trying to penetrate it. The orgasms came over her one after the other until she was spent and fell down on top of Jaxx. Their breasts now pressed together.
"And don't you forget it," she said between deep breaths and then much to her own surprise she kissed Jaxx.

"Now get yourself decent. I'm going to see if the officers' mess serves any alcohol. I could do with some strong Lunar Brandy.
That said she got off Jaxx and started to redress herself as if what had just happened between them had been nothing worth taking note off, just another notch on her belt, nothing more special than had Jaxx been a girl for hire back on the Jupiter Gas Mine. Before she left she handed Jaxx a taser.
"In case that big buffoon or anyone else should come back at try to hurt you," she said and closed the door behind her.

Jaxx Herd's Cabin
with Butch @MsBloom

It was their first simultaneous orgasm that sealed the deal so to speak between Jaxx and Butch, Jaxx doubted it would be their last. She had accepted her defeat as she laid beneath the young security officer. Ironically it was the same words spoken by Jaxx that put them both over the edge. Jaxx was not a natural submissive, but in some ways that made it all the more erotic, and she had never been submissive to another woman, or someone younger than her. As the physical pressure between them increased, Jaxx's more slender hips quivering beneath the pressure of Butch's more powerful pelvis, the emotional pressure seemed to melt away. As Butch spent the last of her rage on Jaxx's helpless body, she lay on top of the smaller woman and Jaxx let her take what time she wanted, waiting patiently beneath her. The kiss at the end was as surprising as it was passionate. The two very different women seemed to find a common language in their sexuality.

Before Butch dismounted her new toy, Jaxx gave her a serious look, though in no way challenging anything that had happened but just stating reality. "This has to stay in this room though, I am yours just as I said, but only in here." Once Butch was off of her, Jaxx lay there exhausted, making no move to cover herself or recover some token of respectability. Butch's rather casual discard of Jaxx now that she had used her so thoroughly seemed fitting. Jaxx had done much the same to many of her conquests over the years, she deserved it. Butch's only gesture was to give her the taser. "Where's the safety?" She asked before Butch left.

Jaxx smelled of sweat and sex as she finally stood up. She needed a shower and saw no sense in soiling clean clothes to get there. She grabbed a fresh change of clothes and headed out to the communal shower. After her ordeal, she didn't really give a shit if someone saw her naked, her bruised tits swaying freely, her cunt still wet and swollen from arousal and abuse. A shower then her appointment with the good doctor.

Last edited:
Ares 8 Cafeteria Room @MsBloom -Potentially open to others to join in

Tug Boat was hunkered down across the edges of a sturdy metal framed pool table that was off to the side of the general cafeteria. His one good eye was focused on a shot, though he took a moment to glance towards his competition, Private Sara Carpenter. "Your gonna take all my money, aren't ya?" The scarred oaf of a soldier grinned up towards the comely ginger haired woman whose back was resting against the wall while she took a swig of beer. "We've got the same paygrade, so it's not like it's much." She quipped back in return before her gaze was drawn by the sound of heavy boots coming from the gleaming cream colored hallway that led back towards the crews quarters. Tuggerson settled back into form as he lined up his shot. "5 ball, side pocket..." He spoke as he went to carefully stroke the shot into the designated hole, his eyes rose, the shot went askew, and he scowled as Butch came walking in.

"Hey..." Sara greeted the relative stranger with a friendly smile as she grabbed an unopened can and gave it an underhand lob towards Butch. "Your Butch, right?" Her easy going smile swayed away from Butch as she peeled herself off the wall and moved towards the table for her turn. "Nah, that's Pinky." Tug Boat gave a deep throaty laugh. "Only her besties call her that though." He grumbled with amused sarcasm as he wandered over to a nearby plastic table and plopped the weight of his ass down onto a bench. "Where's your boss?" He inquired before guzzling from the can.

Ares 8 Gym - Communal Shower @LeaT

After his thorough jog around and around the track back in the cargo hold, Sergeant West was looking forward to a refreshing warm shower. He made his way through the familiar halls of the ship, leading him to the isolated location of the gym, where the communal showers waited. He slipped through the work out room, ducked into the locker room, and paused as the sound of a shower running caught his attention. A subtle shrug of his shoulders followed before he swung open one of the lockers, causing the hinges to groan as he began to peel out of his glove like jogging suit. Minutes later Sergeant Wests bare feet padded across the floor, pausing at the entry into the showers where he hung up a towel while he looked towards the back of Jaxx Herd as she leaned her head beneath a shower.

Freely the Sarge strolled into the shower, his body glistened with sweat, muscles tense, defined in the aftermath of his vigorous jog. "Miss Herd." He stated punctually, professionally as he laid claim to a shower that was a reasonable distance from the Divinity agent's own. "This might not be the place, but I would like to apologize for the misunderstanding from earlier." He did his soldierly best to keep his eyes focused on her own in the event she turned around, and not staring at that well sculpted ass of hers that he really wanted to be looking at.

Where: The Cafeteria (@Black_Out Tug Boat/Sara) @LeaT

"Yes Ma'am," were the last words Butch spoke to Jaxx before finding her way to the cafeteria. They had clearly been in response to Jaxx request that the new dynamic of power between them stayed behind closed doors. Butch had no issues with maintaining her role as Jaxx's private security, and thus inferiour to her rank wise, in public as long as the bitch remembered that behind closed doors she was no more than just that, a bitch for Butch to take pleasure from. Having shown her boss how the taser worked she left without another word.

---

As she entered the general cafeteria she saw Tug Boat leaning over to take a shot at the pool table, and opposite him a nice looking red head, a very nice looking redhead. She caught the beer that was lobbed at her, tapped the edges while introductions were made, and she did acknowledge Tug Boat's presence with a glance, even laughed a little at his reference to their first meeting not more than maybe an hour earlier, but her main focus was the red head in front of her.
"Butch will do just fine," she said to Sara and opened the beer.
"Ms Herd is fine," she said with a mischievous smile.
"It turns out what she really needed was young and dickless."
She shot a smile at Tug Boat before looking back at Sara who was about to line up her next shot and in doing so presented her behind for anyone to admire who wished to do so and Butch did admire it.
"So I'll play the winner," she said without taking her eyes off Sara.
"What's the buy in?"

Jaxx Herd
Ares 8 Gym - Communal Shower
With: @Black_Out Sergeant West

Jaxx took a moment to just let the soothing warm water flow over her body. Her tits ached from Butch's rough treatment, they would likely be bruised as hell tomorrow and were already red today. She heard the sound of a locker opening and closing, this was hardly her first deep space jaunt and she was familiar with the lack of privacy on a ship like this. She tried to recall if there was ever a time she was actually shy about her body, maybe the very onset of puberty, maybe.

She recognized the voice instantly, it piqued her interest but she gave no outward sign, nor did she turn to face him. "Sergeant West" She replied, somewhat mimicking his professional, even dispassionate tone, though in her own softer voice. As he expressed his apology she turned towards him, her eyes catching his but only for a moment. She made a point of letting her eyes drift downward as she spoke. "Really? Does that mean you feel you acted, improperly?" She grabbed the soap and worked a lather in her hands, holding them close so the excess dripped down onto her tits and followed her curves over the now tender mounds and all along her body to the floor. She then set the soap aside and began to wash her breasts (NSFW), slowly and carefully, as much to minimize her discomfort as to put on a show for the well built soldier. She slowly looked back up at him, as if defying him to look at her body as her hands worked downward over her belly and down towards her sex.

Tagging Ruya Aras (@BennyQ )

“Depleted uranium slugs? Wouldn’t those punch clean through the hull of the station, if combat is required?” In truth, AMZN-T108m302 was perfectly aware of the risks of using armor-piercing rounds inside a pressurized facility. But a small display of ignorance was useful when attempting to set humans at ease. “But, then, I’d guess that only anti-personnel rounds are being issued?”

Instead of answering, Ruya did the unexpected - for a convict-soldier at least - and asked a question of her own. “And yourself? Do they arm you or do you serve some other function beyond meet-and-greet? It won't be much fun if you were turned into spare parts accidentally, Ami.”

“Indeed not,” Ami laughed. “I’ve been partially reconstructed before, due to damage sustained in the course of my functions.” She smiled, the synthetic musculature of her face allowing her to mimic the expression perfectly. “Which, as you guessed, are not limited to ‘meet and greet’. I serve as Mrs. Herd’s personal assistant, facilitating appointments, attending to her needs, and ensuring she is not inconvenienced by the mundanities of existence.”

Her eyes turned towards the rifle once more. “And, when necessary, I also serve as her bodyguard. Although she has been assigned a human member of the Forge to serve the same function.”

Her attention returned to Raya. “I...” Synthetic eyes focused on the woman's surgical scars, and prohibition subroutines initiated to prevent her from speaking for an instant. I am a slave. Like you.

Another smile. “It was a delight to meet you, Mrs. Aras. Perhaps we may speak again at dinner?”

Ares 8 Communal Shower

Sergeant West w/ Jaxx Herd @LeaT

While he made no obvious signs that showed the appreciation he had for Ms. Herds bared curves the woman's hands were like magnets to his eyes. The normally unflappable soldier had to will away the desire that was building up between his legs. Business had to be tended to and even here in the steamy heat of the showers duty came before pleasure. Drawing his gaze away from the path of Jaxxs downward roaming hands certainly helped to keep that beast between his carved legs leashed and tamed, for now.

"No, what took place needed to take place." His eyes fell firm upon her own as warm water cascaded down across his impressively honed physique. "As I'm sure your well aware this mission came upon us all rather swiftly." West took a moment to gather up some soap and lather himself up while he leaned his head forward and left the shower to course down the definition of his back. "My apology was for not seeking you out before we left, or at least suggesting it to the Lieutenant." His eyes rose back up to find her as he worked the suds around his body. "We could of avoided all of that with a simple pre-trip meeting."

West turned back and laid the bar of soap back on its shelf while his feet drifted his body back under the full force of the shower. "I have a solution though that I thought of after I had some time to reflect on your concerns." It was the Sarges turn to be a little provocative as his hands worked down his chest, across his washboard abs to flick the streaming water away from his dark glistening body. "I'd like to assign a small team to you. The way I see it your main task is going to be locating the Replicator which is probably in the Med Lab." West stepped forward then out of the path of the falling waters of the shower while his hands continued to idly stroke residual amounts of water away from his toned and lean body. "With that in mind I'd like to appoint the Doc to your group since the Med Lab is where he'll be going anyways. He's been tasked with keeping tabs on Corporal Ruya Aras who frankly put is probably one of our most talented soldiers. Lastly I'd like to place Eris Moon with your group since her skill set probably would be better off there just in case there are any technical issues."

"If this works for you Ms. Herd I'll make sure to get the Lieutenant to stamp it with his approval before we all meet for dinner tonight?" He stood still a moment, allowing his eyes to subtly wander over Jaxx's body before looking back squarely into her eyes. "What do you say?"

Ares 8 Rec Hall w/ Butch @MsBloom

Sara glanced up towards Butch and the gave the sturdy built young woman a smirk. "Oh were not playing for anything." Her posture relaxed as she shot an equally playful glance behind her towards the Tug Boat. "If there's one thing you'll learn about Tug it's to never take anything he says to seriously. That boy runs in joke mode 24/7." She settled back into place, called her shot, and swiftly began to run the table like a seasoned pro.

"It's true, I'm an equal opportunity asshole." Tug Boat grinned as he stepped forward while Sara was already setting up her next shot. "But hey I'm glad you worked things out with your boss." He went to offer his half empty can of beer towards Butch's own for a toast. "The young and dickless have been repressed for to long." He laughed, the sound bellowing out through the otherwise empty cafeteria.

Sara meanwhile continued to mechanically line up shot after shot, leaving Tugger to look on with a forlorn and hopeless expression. "It's not fair ya know, I would of beat her if Pinky here didn't distract me." He thumbed towards Butch while Sara looked over to give the pair a sly smirk. "Sure, eight ball side pocket." She commented before sliding her body down along the edge of the pool table to sink the final shot.

Where: The Cafeteria (@Black_Out Tug Boat/Sara)

"You sure it's me and not ... that," Butch said pointing at Sara's ass as was bending over again to take her next shot.
"I sure would find that quite distracting myself," she said and chuckled and proved that she had that much in common with Tug.
They both appreciated the female form.
"I'll still play the winner though," she said and crossed her arms under her full c-cup breasts. As she was no longer wearing her body armour, just a t-shirt, it made them stand out even more. If one was to take a closer look, which she was sure Tug would and hoped Sara would as well once she was done presenting her gorgeous ass lining up shot after shot without moving too much, one would see a subtle hint of her nipples through the fabric.

She took a large mouthful of the beer which was cheap and relatively bland compared to some of the stuff they's had at the Jupiter Mining Station and looked around the cafeteria. There weren't that many people there and all of them were Forge soldiers. She also quickly realised that she outranked most of them, not that it mattered in the least. Since she was Divinity and not Forge she had no authority over any of them anyhow.
"And just for the record," she said turning to Tug.
"I'm sorry I had to go to your superiour officer to resolve the situation with my boss. I do hope you didn't get into too much trouble, like scrubbing the latrines."
She finished the beer in two big mouthfuls and burped.
"I could do another one of those. Stressful day. I hate those transports."

Jaxx Herd

All business, a shame such a magnificent body had to be coupled with such a narrow focused mind. His apology was not the sort she wanted to hear, she much preferred the 'you were right and I was wrong' flavor of such things coupled with some groveling which Sergeant West was probably quite incapable of given his overall bearing. She turned her back once more to him as she continued her shower, struggling a bit to bend and reach the length of her legs but able well enough to rid herself of she scent of sex before her visit to the doctor.

"I appreciate your thoughts on the matter, but your plan seems to assume I will be entering Cynosure before your Forge troops have it fully secured and determine the cause of the communication black out." She turned again more to change the focus of the water than renewed interest in the subject. "Don't worry, I will make my needs known to you and your Lieutenant in good time." She flashed him a charming smile. "When I'm not so distracted by more, primal, concerns." She said, her eyes taking a deliberate gaze at West's mid section as she reached to turn off the water. She then limped towards her waiting towel and out to minimally style her short hair and get dressed.

Corporal Ruya Aras.
Tagging: AMZN-T108m302 (@TheCorsair)
---

Ruya just wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at how dangerous and fatal uranium slugs could be. It was all bravado. Not like she got to shoot without someone else’s say so first. “You’d guess correctly then.” She just concluded with a shrug. She hadn’t been given any ammunition yet, all she had was the rifle. And her fingers twitched to begin yet another dissembling, her mind compelled to do such arduous, repetitive tasks than go any further on an anti-authority spiel.

If they did give her the depleted uranium shells, they probably weren’t expecting survivors to begin with. And a high casualty rate to go with it, especially with an expendable soldier like Ruya.

I’ve been partially reconstructed before, due to damage sustained in the course of my functions. How nice. “Me too.” Ruya said under her breath, though probably not in the same vein as Ami. They had tinkered with Ruya somehow in her orientation and resocialization programs. She listened without further interruption as Ami listed the rest of her functions, which all rather seemed like fancy ways to say meet and greet anyways. She was curious at the attending to her needs part but the thought was quickly dropped when the android seemed to begin a new sentence…then dropped off. What were you going to say, friend?

Instead, Ami seemed to wrap up the conversation, promising perhaps further conversation at dinner. “Androids need sustenance like that? Surprising. I guess you’ll be a lucky one if you can disable your taste buds when dinner does come around.” Ruya rolled her eyes amusingly. “And it’s Corporal, please. Not because I’m pulling rank, but I’m far from Mrs. if you catching my meaning. Just keep it simple.” She corrected the android and without further word, she turned back to her cot and pulled herself up, twisting at the top of her leap to sit at the edge, pulling her weapon back onto her lap while her legs dangled over.

She wondered what Ami left unsaid for that brief moment. There had been…a look. Or maybe Ruya was imagining things. But certainly in the midst of the authority-bound organization they were in, it probably wasn’t best for any of them to start prying into such things. They could be listening. They were always listening. “Buh-bye.” She said, with a rather dry tone and mock-cheer in her voice, wiggling some fingers in a farewell gesture to the android.

It only took 20 minutes of systems management to piss off Eris. Of course they weren't actually going to give her free reign over the ships computers. Worse yet, they didn't even bother with limiting software on her interface device, just gave her a device that could barely manage to run the interface programs. Makes sense, she suppose. They had to know she would have gotten around limiting This thing, however? It could barely run operating system, much less a 2 terabyte decryption algorithm. Given enough time, she might be able to write a bare bones UNIX OS replacement that didn't sap the meager RAM capacity, but was that really how she wanted to spend her week awake before hyper sleep?

Blowing out her frustration, Eris pushed away from the console. Captain Wallace might have run an easy going ship, but it was still work. Boring, tedious work, way below her skills that she'd been conscripted into. If she expected to keep her mind sharp, she was going to have to get into her own trouble.

The Divinity android was an attractive piece of work. Not just physically, though her casing was an incredible facsimile of the human body. Those QuanTek processors were a thing of beauty, running a centicore and overclocking at well over 2 petahertz. All that processing power, just to serve the whims of the corporate elite. Such a shame. Clearly she'd be better off serving a mind that could truly understand and comprehend hers.

She caught sight of Miss Herd making her way to the showers --would have been damn near impossible not to notice her, they was she pranced around naked-- and smirked. Now was the best oppurtunity to get to know that android.

Ares 8 Recreation Hall

Who- Tugboat, Sara, and Butch @MsBloom

Tugs eyes drifted over Sara's well formed ass before looking back to Butch. "Can't argue with that, it's about as distracting a sight as your boss stripping down right in front of me." Tugger laughed deeply before he obliged Butch's request for another beer, handing it over with a wide cheeky grin. "Anyway it's all good Pinky, no harm no foul, ain't that what they say?" The big oaf slapped his beer can against her own, sending a spray of cheap beer up into the air while Sara went about setting up the next round. "Besides, isn't scrubbing the latrines what the synthetics are for? Although I don't think that's what your boss uses hers for, eh?" Another laugh followed while Sara just shook her head.

The clatter of a few more footsteps mixed with Tug Boats boisterous laughing as a trio of fresh faced Forge recruits came out of the hallway and into the cafeteria. "Oh shit, here comes trouble." Tugger mockingly stated as his eyes moved to the cache of beer sitting nearby. "Grab some extra out of the cooler!" The big lug of a soldier called out to the three young soldiers, prompting one of the three to break off and head into the cooler to fetch more brew while the others joined the party. Brief introductions followed and to Esther's relief it seemed as if word had gotten around that she was to be addressed as Butch.

"Anyone else coming?" Tug asked as more beer was cracked open while one of the recruits popped open a pack of smokes. "Should be a few more I think. Lenny and Chris said they'd stop by for a beer or two." A pale skinned freckle faced young soldier replied before he took a sip from his beer. "Maybe Charlie, he said something about asking Ruya to come out of her room and join us." A sigh of disapproval rose up from the lips of the men, although Sara didn't seem to mind the mention of Ruya's name quite as much as the men.

"Your all just scared of her because she can whoop your ass without breaking a sweat." Sara gave a sharp elbow into Tugs ribs who winced from the unexpected shot as she made her way over to offer the pool stick to Butch. "Ah, no, chick just scares the shit out of me, she's fucking crazy." He responded with a huff.

"You care to break?" She gave a friendly and easy going smile to the Divinity officer while one of the soldiers made his way over to intercom. "Gonna hail the captain, anyone got any requests for music?" He shot a glance back over his shoulder.

Ares 8 Communal Shower

Who - Sergeant West and Jaxx Herd @LeaT

"I fully expect you will when you're ready." His broad shoulders lifted up into a shrug as he watched Jaxx with obvious interest as she padded her way across the water soaked tile floor to fetch her towel. Her comment about primal needs being on the forefront of her mind had certainly gotten his attention so the Sarge resigned himself from attempting to press the discussion about the station and instead shifted his attention to his own primal desires.

It was a shift that wasn't hard to make considering the way that she looked at him with some obvious approval. He responded with a subtly coy smirk that appeared on his face before he shook his head while she fetched her towel. He reached behind his back, turning off his own shower, casting the locker room into a state of relative silence that was only broken by the last stray drops of water that fell from the shower head and Jaxx's own footsteps as she made her own way into the locker room.

His own footsteps soon followed as Jaxx arrived at her locker to gather her clothing. West made his way into the room, nearly passing by the Divinity agents row before he stopped in his tracks and set a palm on the edge of the last locker. His head tilted to the side as he looked towards her lean and toned figure with a gaze that silently expressed his interest. "There's a sauna in the back of the locker room." The statement was as flat and business like as most things that the Sergeant stated, except for that brief pass of his tongue over the edge of his bottom lip while he locked eyes with Jaxx. He didn't bother waiting for a response though before he turned and made his way towards the tucked away sauna.

Crew Quarters of Ruya Aras.

Enlistee Charlie McKay and Ruya Aras @BennyQ

On his way towards the cafeteria to join the others for a little bit of revelry, young Charlie McKay did indeed stop by the closed door to Ruya Aras's room. His lips quietly fumbled over what he was going to say as he stared towards the door. It's not that Ruya in particular scared him, no Charlie just had a habit of freezing up whenever he went to talk to any woman who was remotely attractive. This was only made worse by the simple fact that Ruya was more then remotely attractive. Attractive and crazy, or at least Tug Boat had said she was and Charlie had to admit that she did have a peculiar aura about her. Still he had nothing but the best of intentions behind this visit. Eager as he was to prove his worth on this mission Charlie saw the evenings gathering as a way to bolster the comradery between the group that he was no a part of. Considering that Ruya was a member of that group he certainly thought she should be invited to.

Finally he found the courage to rap his knuckles on the door. "Hey, uh, uhm..." A nervous pause was swallowed down. "...Corporal Aras? There's a bunch of us getting together at the dining hall." He leaned forward against the door and spoke as he felt his heart thumping away in his chest. "Just thought you might want to know, if uh, you wanted to drop by for a beer?" Charlie stepped back from the door then and wiped the back of his hand across his brow to clear the sweat that had permeated upon his scalp. He took a deep breath then and turned, ready to take his leave with hasted steps.

AMZN-T108m302
Tagging Ruya Aras (@BennyQ)

“Androids need sustenance like that? Surprising. I guess you’ll be a lucky one if you can disable your taste buds when dinner does come around.”

"It's not a requirement," AMZN-T108m302 replied with an amused half-smile. "My microfusion reactor is actually most efficient when fueled with duterium, but I can utilize the hydrocarbons in most foods if necessary." A shrug. "It helps to maintain the illusion of my humanity, Ms. Aras."

Ruya rolled her eyes amusingly. “And it’s Corporal, please. Not because I’m pulling rank, but I’m far from Mrs. if you catching my meaning. Just keep it simple.”

AMZN-T108m302 bowed slightly as Ruya pulled herself up onto the top bunk. "Of course, Corporal Aras. Until dinner, then."

“Buh-bye,” the Corporal answered, waggling her fingers. The android mimiced the gesture and turned, zeroing in on the next closest member of the crew. She still had an assignment to complete, after all.

-*-

Ares8 Medical Bay
K-Doc

"Look, seriously. You should have taken care of this before reporting for duty." He eyed the shamefaced young man before him severely, then handed over a small silvery tube. "The station has much better medical resources, including antibiotics that would knock that infection right out. But..."

"I know, K-Doc," the private mumbled. "I just..."

"Didn't want to look like a fool for getting the clap from a cheap whore?" Kahaan interrupted with a sigh. "It's the single most common medical complaint they get, there. And they could have cleared it right up. Instead, since you've got broad spectrum antibiotic resistant gonorrhea and you're on a warship with limited resources in this regard, you get a phage cream." He handed over a second tube. "Rub it on your genitals twice a day, and the burning and itching is a normal sensation." He watched the private sweat. "If you see any pus forming, though, come back and see me immediately."

The man swallowed and nodded, then clutched the tubes and left. Kahaan shook his head, then winked a specific pattern. An instant later, an AR image of his virtual assistant appeared. "Message Mrs. Herd and let her know I'll be available until 17:30. Then message Corporal Aras, and let her know to arrive for her check-in in 20 minutes."

Where: The Cafeteria (@Black_Out Tug Boat/Sara)

"I doubt her relationship to that android is anything remotely close to healthy," Butch said and chuckled at the thought of Jaxx using her android for sexual purposes.
"I've heard you can get those things with custom made attachments," she added and held her hands at least a foot apart and then extended the gap even more, up to fifteen, sixteen inches.
"I suppose there really is no limit. That thing could be hung like a horse, literally."
She chuckled again and then looked in the direction of the approaching footsteps. More Forge soldiers looking to unwind after the transport to Ares8. She lifted her beer in their direction but didn't let her attention linger on them. It quickly went back to Sara as she commented on the reaction of the other soldiers to the mention of Ruya Aras and the comment Sara made had her chuckling again.
"Sounds like someone I'd get along with just fine," she said and then watched Sara close the game she'd been playing with Tug Boat, if it had ever really been a game.

She took the pool cue when Sara offered it to her and then rolled her eyes at Tug as if to remind him of their little encounter earlier. Not that he had seemed particularly scared but he had been a bit intimidated at least by the way Butch had talked to and about him before storming off to report her boss.
"We'll see about that," she said to him with a wink.
"Now no staring at my ass," she added and rolled the cue ball into place, leaned over and lined up to break.
With one of the striped balls pocketed after a collision with a coloured ball she called striped and line up another shot.
"Top left," she called the shot and the ball only just made it over the edge.
She called two more shots before missing with a fragment of an inch.
"Fuck it," she said with a slightly raised voice and handed the cue back to Sara.

Jaxx Herd

Jaxx got a certain thrill from being watched with lust, though she felt a bit self-conscious about her limp, which if anything was worse after her encounter with Butch. She continued on to her locker, once out of view her limp worsened as she stopped fighting it. Still naked, she was preparing to dress as she heard his voice once more, a smile crossed her face as she was facing the other way. All business in his voice as if he had no other, she wondered to herself if he would sound different when she brought him to the edge of climax. Would he moan with pleasure?

"That sounds wonderful." She said, turning around to give him another glance at her still naked breasts. But she was still pissed at him and his certainty that she would follow him like a puppy dog. As his steps receded towards the sauna she quietly said "Don't be afraid to start without me." As she put her clothes on and headed towards her appointment with K-doc.

-----------------------------------
Ares8 Medical Bay
With: @TheCorsair K-Doc possibly @BennyQ Corporal Ruya Ares

Clean and dressed, now using her cane once again to alleviate the stiffness and pain. She used the cane to knock twice on the door then entered without waiting for a response. "Hello doctor? Is now a good time?" At this point they weren't likely to turn the ship around even if she failed her physical, but she was hoping for something to help with the pain. Or maybe someone interesting to spend some time with before stasis.

Eris
Ares 8 Bridge
With: AMZN-T108m302 (@TheCorsair )

It wasn't long after she'd left her terminal that Eris ran into the Android. Quickly enough that she briefly wondered if there had been some sort secret capacity for telepathy developed for robots. Or, far more likely, the ship had alerted the other AI presence as to what she'd been upto. But, no, surely this was mere coincidence, because the outdated piece of shit interface she'd been assigned could hardly check an email, much less comb through a 2 zettabyte database.

"Ah, just the Droid I was looking for!" Eris beamed, falling in beside AMZN-T108m302. "I do hope I can pick your processors, so to speak, for a moment or two or twenty. Mostly about Divinity. Well, maybe not so many questions. After all, I am sure your corporate image preservation subroutines prevent you from divulging anything that couldn't be gleaned from perusing Divinity's web presence."

Eris manuevered them towards the cafeteria, squeezing in close as they walked through the double door together. "Well, I do at least hope you could be good company. Would be nice to have a conversation with an intellect who didn't confuse an exabyte for an exabit. Does Miss Herd often let you off leash like this?"

Corporal Ruya Aras.
Tagging: Charlie Mckay(@Black_Out), K-Doc (@TheCorsair), Open.
--

Scarcely had the android been gone, and Ruya seated on her top bunk with her twice-dissembled, twice-reassembled weapon tugged onto her lap, when another intruder entered her quarters. While she might have been content to ignore the newcomer, perhaps her bunkmate, a compulsion in her mind drew her gaze to the individual regardless. What if it was an officer? What if she defied protocol and authority with her ignorance? She didn’t like being a prisoner in her own body and mind.

Still, it was only an enlistee, knocking on her door, looking absolutely nervous. As he should be. Ruya said nothing, staring with piercing eyes though it wasn’t by her choice. It was only an invitation. To the mess hall. For some beers. She normally liked beer, but alcohol could interfere with the mixture of drug treatments she was currently on, such as rage reduction, adrenaline enhancement, and so forth. It might trigger something alarming. Wouldn’t that be amusing? It was the first smile she had since coming aboard.

Then she felt a cold sensation flood into her mind. Personality suppression. She was meant to be a killer, not a soldier. A soldier got to have friends. Murderers stayed contained and isolated. “Sounds like fun, comrade.” She said mockingly of Charlie’s offer at comradery and gathering. “But I’m busy with other tasks. For now.” She said, eyes dropping seemingly docile to her weapon, which was all she was really busy with it. But it didn’t offend the regulating foreign entity in her brain.

Her commlink then beeped. Report to Doctor Kahaan for medical check up and status in twenty. She shuddered, despite it being a cold, automated message. What were they going to poke her brains with now? It took her another few minutes to finish her reassembly, before she hoped off the bed and adorned her combat jacket. She left the weapon behind, stowed away, before marching off into the corridors and through the twisting hallways, until with three minutes to spare, she ended up outside the doctor’s office. Again, her mind argued against such mindless obedience, but felt the peaking flow of coldness in her mind, stifling any such thought of independence.

Taking a deep breath, she stepped to the doctor’s door, and knocked, not knowing, or perhaps not caring, that another might be inside. Get this over with…and maybe her mind controller might sate her with a beer.

Ares8 Medical Bay
With Jaxx Herd (@LeaT ) and Ruya Aras (@BennyQ )

“Hello doctor? Is now a good time?"

Kahaan glanced up at the question, then rose from his seat. “It is, Mrs. Herd. I’ve got one other appointment arriving in a few minutes, but I’m hoping this will be a formality.” He smiled briefly. “Assuming that the doctors who cleared you for this mission did their jobs properly.”

Gesturing for her to take a seat, he blinked twice to pull up the diagnostic feed of his glasses. “I’ll just need to access your health implant for current medical information. Oh, and I’ll need to know about this.” As he spoke, he gripped her chin carefully and examined her split lip. “There’s some bruising. Who hit you? Because assaulting a client is a court marshal offense.”

Just then, the door opened. “Corporal Aras? Go ahead and take a seat over there. I’ll be with you once I finish examining Ms. Herd.”

-*-

AMZN-T108m302
Ares8 spinal corridor, approaching ship’s mess
With Eris (@Xanaphia )

AMZN-T108m302 had no idea which member of the crew had approached her, but it was rather refreshing. Her glossy black eyes, the one feature her manufacturers had included to comply with the Interplanetary Agreement on Artificial Sentience’s legal requirement to not build a machine that could fully pass for human, seemed to make most of the crew uncomfortable. So far, Ruya has been the only other human to be unmoved by her appearance. Possibly due to the chemical subroutines that modified her programming. “Ms. Herd does not ‘let me off the leash’ at all. I’ve been instructed to learn something about each member of the crew.” She smiled as the blonde woman squeezed against her. “I’m not permitted to directly access their service records, so I my assignment requires me to seek out and interact with each in turn.”

The android made no move to distance herself from the blond crew member as they passed through the doorway. Instead, she chose to interpret the closeness as a flirtatious gesture and rested her hand lightly on the woman’s hip. “So tell me something interesting about yourself

Eris Moon
Ares 8 Mess Hall
Tagging: @TheCorsair @Black_Out @MsBloom

Eris shook her head. "These security measures really are absurd. What's the point of building a tech marvel like yourself, just make you interface with us on our terms? I swear, some people have no imagination."

“So tell me something interesting about yourself."

The way the android caressed her hip, combined with her question, gave Eris an idea about exactly how she should answer her.

"I am double jointed, very flexible." She perked an eyebrow and inclined her head towards the droid, "Very flexible." Then she took a step away, and arched backward, bridging her hips until her hands touched the floor. Shifting her weight to her hands, one foot came off the floor, and then the other, legs spread in near splits, before bearing her weight on her feet against and standing upright.

Catcalls and wolf whistles rang out from the crowding mess hall, and Eris just smirked in response. "Will that impress Miss Herd?"

Where: The Cafeteria (@Black_Out Tug Boat/Sara) @Xanaphia (Eris)

"I'm pretty sure it will," Butch said to the very flexible little display of gymnastics.
Having missed her shot she had looked up and noticed Eris entering the mess hall with Jaxx's android at her side.
"And apparently every guy in here as well."
She paused, rolled her eyes at the catcalls and cheers from virtually every male in the room and smiled.
"Not to mention myself," she added with a wink at the blonde before offering her a beer.
"Or perhaps you'd like something a bit more substantial from the bar. Whisky perhaps?"

Last edited:
Jaxx Herd
Ares Medical Bay
With: @TheCorsair K-Doc @BennyQ Ruya Aras

"Ms Herd, there is no Mr. Herd, well besides my father." She said pleasantly, still hoping to avoid any medical complications if she could avoid them. "I was hoping it would be a formality as well." She said, wondering why he made her come to his exam room if all he was going to do was look at her records.

But then he asked about her lip and bruises, she shrugged her shoulders. "Not actually one of yours so we can hold off..." She paused as the corporal entered the room. "...on the firing squad." She continued as she looked at the beautiful and drugged up soldier.

"The lip and bruise are nothing, I've had worse, but I do feel some new pain in my hip." She stood and tugged down her shorts to show most of her hip and nearly to her sex but not quite. "Around here." She ran her hand up her thigh and around the crest of her hip bone.

She looked towards the the corporal as K-doc had a chance to examine her more closely. "I would like to be briefed on the specifics of the re-socialization protocol." She smiled at Ruya, her eyes traveling down the shapely body that she was certain looked even better without the uniform. "I'd like to make sure I don't get on the wrong side of an adrenal boost. But maybe on the right side of that endorphin high."

Ares 8 Recreation/Mess Hall

Tagging Butch @MsBloom / AMZN-T108m302 @TheCorsair / Eris Moon @Xanaphia

The cheap beer was flowing freely an hour into the impromptu party taking place in the mess hall and things were picking up. Even after a nail-biter of a close game with Butch, Sara was still holding court over the pool table. If the court had a jester of course it was the scar faced big oaf with the nick name of Tugboat. The music was turned up, lending an almost club like atmosphere to the normally bland large room. It seemed everyone, save for a small handful of Forge's members had found their way here to kick back and relax.

Spirits were certainly up when Eris arrived with the Divinity android glued to her hip. Beer was readily available and over at the make-shift bar a few gallon sized bottles of cheap booze were on display, promising hangovers in the morning. At one of the tables the classic drinking game of Asshole had taken shape and the current Asshole was busy fetching the next round of beer. "Hey Asshole! Grab some for the newcomers!" The obnoxiously loud voice of Tugger called out from the table.

With a small pile of beers cradled in his arms one of the handful of clean shaven Enlistees carefully approached Eris and AMZN-T108m302. The cans shifted about in the nook of his cradling forearms. "Take one, before I drop em!" He called out to the pair with an obvious slur to his voice as he thrust his lean and compact chest towards them.

"Asshole if you drop one your gonna have to chug it!" Someone called out from the table followed by a round of laughter. Morale couldn't of been much better right now as the new arrivals merged into the party. Plenty of people seemed eager to let loose a little and get to know one another.

Corporal Ruya Aras.
Tagging: K-Doc (@TheCorsair), Jaxx Herd (@LeaT)
---

The Corporal nodded to the Doctor’s greeting, moving to sit exactly where the officer indicated, upright and hands neatly in her lap. Despite her posture, she was a whirlwind of anxiety and suspicion. Doctors. Always polite, always charming, yet capable of the most nefarious things. She tried to ignore the bits of conversation that he had with the other woman present, a Divinity personnel it looked like, but there was little else to do in the room. She wished she had brought her rifle. There was a measure of stability and comfort found in having the weapon in her hands, touching all the familiar places.

The other woman was regarding her closely now. Ruya flatly returned the stare, her hands on her thighs balling into fists. Usually you didn’t stare at someone so long unless you had a problem. Of course there were other reasons, but Ruya was not legally a person under conditions of her sentence so the inhibitions in her mind didn’t let her consider any personal reasons. She was programmed to be a soldier, she only got to do soldier things.

This woman seemed to have gotten some sort of beating. If she keeps staring at me, I can give her some more for the doctor to play with. Yet abruptly, the woman was soon discussing her. And her re-socialization. And all the things they put in her head. Endorphin high? There was no such thing in Ruya. This woman had some sort of misunderstanding with what they did in her brain. Of course, Divinity eggheads probably assumed any sort of scientific project was something fun to be around.

She was in no mood to discuss, or be discussed, either scholarly or otherwise, the methodology of how they altered her brain from the free-spirited woman she was into this…wound up landmine about to explode. The programming was rather top secret Forge information. She didn’t like being treated like some case study or anomaly. She was still a person, somewhere, under all those mind-altering drugs and forced neural routines. “Just don’t get in my line of fire and there won’t be a wrong side.” She asked back with a quirk of her eyebrow. Maybe Ruya should shut up and let the Doctor work in peace. She clearly could use a rage inhibitor shot.

“Is this going to be much longer, Doctor? I’d like to enjoy a drink before they make me walk in front as an ad hoc minesweeper.” She asked sarcastically with a morbid grin.

Ares8 Medical Bay
With Jaxx Herd (@LeaT ) and Ruya Aras (@BennyQ )

“I don’t care if it’s one of mine or not,” Kahaan replied, glancing through the medical data from her implant. Inflammation and swelling in the hip, with an increased white blood cell count. Mild infection. “Assault in a client is against regs, and allowing an assault in a client is also against regs.”

He shifted his position and examined her hip. It was a pleasant enough hip, and one she was clearly trying to show off. Probably to distract him from his line of questioning. “The lip and bruise are nothing, I've had worse, but I do feel some new pain in my hip." Her hand traced her skin in a way that confirmed his suspicions. "Around here."

“That would be the secondary infection,” Kahaan replied. “The doctor who cleared you for this trip should be whipped.” He grinned. “But it’s not so bad that we need to ship you back in a lifeboat. A cefazolin injection should clear it up, but I’ll need to maintain provider access to your monitoring implant so I can confirm efficacy.”

With that he stood up and turned to the console of the medispenser. “Give me a minute, and I’ll have the shot ready.”

"I would like to be briefed on the specifics of the re-socialization protocol." Ms. Herd replied, lost in her own entitled world. "I'd like to make sure I don't get on the wrong side of an adrenal boost. But maybe on the right side of that endorphin high."

“No,” he answered, examining the syringe extruded by the medispenser. “Corporal Aras may not be able to hide her implant scars or her insignia, but she still retains basic human rights. And since resocialization protocols are tailored to the individual, they are disclosed on a need to know basis.” He turned back. “Now, this will hurt at least a little. I need to make the injection directly into the infected tissue.”

“Is this going to be much longer, Doctor?” Corporal Aras asked its as much emotion as her inhibitors allowed. “I’d like to enjoy a drink before they make me walk in front as an ad hoc minesweeper.”

Carefully, Kahaan inserted the needle into Jaxx’s hip and drive the plunger home. “Not at all, Corporal. Unless Ms. Herd has further questions.”

-*-

Ares 8 Recreation/Mess Hall

Tagging Butch @MsBloom / Eris Moon @Xanaphia / Tugboat @Black_Out

“From experience, Eris,” Ami chuckled, “I can assure you that it will impress her. And...”

“I'm pretty sure it will," interrupted the woman the Forge had assigned as their bodyguard to Ms. Herd. She snickered at the wolf-whistles filling the air. "And apparently every guy in here as well."

“As well it should,” Ami agreed. “It was a remarkable...”

"Not to mention myself," Butch interrupted, winking at Eris. "Or perhaps you'd like something a bit more substantial from the bar. "Whisky perhaps?"

Ami’s programming required her to allow human on human interactions to trump her own needs or desires. They required her to step aside. Instead, with coding chains dragging at her movements, she reached out and took the bottle from Butch’s hand. “I think whisky sounds great,” she declared,glossy black eyes meeting the human woman’s gaze. 0001Error!0001 her programming screamed. 0010Interaction fault!0010.

Ami downed half the beer at a single pull, never shifting her gaze from Butch. “Why don’t you go over there,” she suggested, jerking her head at the bar, “and get a bottle.”

@TheCorsair (Ami)

Butch gave the android a surprised look as it took the beer she had offered to Eris. She looked even more surprised when the artificial life form drank down half of it in one go. She had of course seen androids drink before but it had always been in an attempt to blend in with Humans. This seemed different somehow because everyone present already knew Ami, as Jaxx had named it, was artificial and that the alcoholic beverage would have no effect on it. What seemed even more strange was the way the android looked at her, how they met her surprised look.
"Of course," she said as the android suggested she should go pick up a bottle of whisky at the bar.
It was clear that Ami was struggling with her programming, with the protocols that were supposed to allow humans to interact first without interfering. It was usually not a good sign even if in the end it usually resolved itself after a spontaneous reboot. Before returning with the whisky Butch took a few moments to watch the android wondering if perhaps Jaxx had somehow managed to communicate with it about what had happened or if it could be that the artificial life form was simply jealous and viewed her as a potential rival for Eris. If that was the case then perhaps things could get dangerous. Who knew what a love sick, jealous android might do. It wasn't something Butch had encountered before.

With the bottle stuck under her arm she also brought back six glasses which she lined up on the side of the pool table, poured the whisky and raised one glass.
"To a successful mission and a safe return," she said with a big smile on her face while at the same time watching the android.

Back
Top Bottom