Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F [NEW PLOTS/REWORK] Adventurers, perils and death (Looking for DM/GM for system based RP)

ZeroSic

Star
I have made a similar request thread before but with the new year, I thought instead of re-bumping that one which is by this point more than a month old, I would create a new thread that's more polished and clear.

I wish to play one or a small group of female adventurers who go through dungeons, fight monsters and meet their gruesome deaths, either at the hands of monsters, villains, traps or just plain bad luck. That being said, I do not like situations where the bad end is a foregone conclusion or something that is set in stone. So I want to play in a system following the rules of that system. I am very familiar with DnD 5E but I am also open to other systems provided they are mechanics heavy and not very free form (Such as earlier editions of DnD, Pathfinder, Cyberpunk etc.) Currently I'm looking to play 5E. Also willing to try out other mechanics heavy systems. I like the game mechanics just as much, if not more than the RP so if dice rolls and "Game" is minimal or meaningless, it's just not for me. I will go into more detail if interested. Also I would be playing female characters in generally revealing outfits.

As for myself, my posts tend to be frequent but short; being able to post multiple times a day and each post averaging about 3-5 sentences at my most comfortable. However, I can push the average post length to one paragraph if needed. I am open to most kinks and I also do not mind furries/scalies. Though it is great if it happens, I DO NOT expect my DM to post multiple times a day. I am good with post frequencies for a post every 2-3 days. I also am not picky at all when it comes to post length for my RP partner. I do not mind one-liners at all. I do however request that my partner not ghost. Again, I do not expect my DM/GM to post multiple times or once every day but if my DM is not going to be able to post anything for a week or more, I do expect them to just tell me they would be busy for a while instead of suddenly stopping with no rhyme or reason given. I prefer to play on this site; preferably through PMs but I am also okay with threads.

There are a few things I absolutely DO NOT like at all:
>Underage Stuff
>Scat or Watersports or vomit
>Anything involving eating my character or my character eating something else.

There are a few more things that I am not too excited about but I can deal with them if they have to be included.

Anyway, PM me if you're interested or want to clarify/discuss something.

Character Ideas

Depending on the type of game world, I may choose to play anywhere from 1 to 4 characters. Some character ideas:

Furry/Anthro Characters:

I

II

III

IV

V

VI

VII

VIII

IX

Plot Ideas

Now, I wish to be a player and I am open to playing almost any world or setting my DM wants to run. In this section, I'm including some settings and scenarios that I thought might be interesting. This is by no means to discourage DMs from coming up with their own settings and scenarios. This is more for inspiration and ideas to consider.

Crime Fighting Is Deadly

The world has become a dangerous place. Crime has went through the roof and law enforcement has become pretty useless. Danger of both the normal and abnormal kind lurk around every corner. At this point, a new trend has spread among the women of the world: to dress up in sexy outfits and take to the streets to protect the neighborhood as costumed vigilantes. They get rewarded for their efforts with fame, fortune and the admiration of many. Though this comes with a steep risk. These heronies go on security jobs, mercenary contracts, crime-den raids and monster hunts. However eventually, they bite off more than they can chew and word of their gruesome demise gets on all the news. 4 Girls decided that they would form their city's first heroine team. They are likely going to die but that is a risk they are more than happy to take.

Death Dungeon

In a city, there exists a dungeon of extreme lethality that hold great treasure, power and glory beyond comprehension. A tavern is built surrounding the dungeon entrance where thrill seeking ladies stay as they prepare to risk their lives for a chance at glory. The ladies don skimpy outfits and decend into the dungeon all while the tavern patrons watch them with magic mirrors and bet on how far down they would get. Many have tried but none have succeeded. They all join the Hall of Losers as their final moments are forever immortalized there. Still it doesn't sway others from trying their hand at the Death Dungeon. Our adventure begins with the latest victims of the death dungeon, clad in their sexiest outfits, ready to start what may very well be their last adventure.

MILFs on Stream

The latest invention in VR technology has changed the world of video games forever. Now, using special VR helmets, players can play games with their mind as if they were transported to the game world itself. People can now immerse themselves fully in video games, feeling everything their character feels and can even create characters that look exactly like how they would in real life. Streams of these games garner millions of views on the internet. Four moms get together one day and decide to try out these VR helmets on a game their daughters set up for them. What they don't realize is that this was a prank by their daughters to get more views. The mom's are stuck in the VR world in revealing outfits, their disasterous adventures to be streamed for all the world to see.

Adventuring Heroines

The world is a savage and deadly place full of monsters and bandits. Deadly dungeons infested with monsters litter the place. Raiding parties siege towns and steal their resources. The powers that be sit complacent in their luxurious towers. In this world, 4 scantly clad ladies travel the land, raiding tombs for treasure and adventure while helping the people in whatever way they can. The world could use heroines doing good and so they have taken it upon themselves to help in whatever way they can. They may lose their lives at any moment but that is alright. Their normal lives were boring anyway. They wish to explore the world and see the thrills it has to offer them. They'd rather die young and having fun instead of being old and bedridden.

A Woman Scorned

The land was once ruled by evil. During that time, 4 ladies risked their lives and fought on the side of good to free the world from tyranny. They succeeded and banished the evil from the land. For a time they were celebrated and hailed as champions. The world was at peace. But then one day, a cult rose to summon an evil god back to the world. The heroines banded together to try and stop the cult and while they succeeded it was not without its cost. The battle destroyed the town it took place in. Even though they saved the world, the people turned on the heroines, shunning them for failing to save the town. To see public opinion sway from loving them to hating them, the heroines became angered. The world was ungrateful to them and so, they would stop risking their lives for the world. Now they have started their own evil team with just the four of them. This time, they will be the ones to rule the world.

Pokemon Wasn't This Dark

A Mystery Dungeon themed setting where 4 pokemon form a new Rescue Team to explore the various treacherous locations around the world. They risk their lives to explore the deadly locations for fame and gold. They use it to build up the base at home and equip themselves with weapons and armor to enable them to dive that much deeper and explore that much further before they are forced to retreat. One wrong move can spell their doom in the colorful but dangerous dungeons full of evil pokemon.

Heroines in a New World.

4 women were living their normal lives when they all tragically died. However, they woke up again but in a strange new world. Now in this new world they have all sorts of powers they never had before. It is now up to them to explore this place and figure out why they were brought here. Maybe they can make a name for themselves and get a new life here. The world is dangerous though so they have their work cut out for them. Many perilous and lethal adventures await.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom