Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Inquisitrix' Smutty Ideas (Searching for FutaxF, FxF)(NSFW)

Inquisitrix

Ach so giftig
This will be a companion thread, of sorts, to my main thread.
I'm still the grand Inquisitrix, just in a different thread. :O

This thread is for smut. Visit my other thread if you're seeking plots and long-term commitment.

I'm a switch. I would rather not include any of the sub/dom dynamics than dom.

My F-list with all my kinks: F-list - Warning

Here are some of my favourite kinks to make it easier, since the F-list is very long.
Ahegao, Anal Sex (Giving), Belly Fucking, Breast / Nipple Play, Breast Smothering, Choking, Clothed Sex, Clothing Play, Blackmail, Degradation, Dirty Talking, Tightness, Face-fucking, Face-sitting, Femdom, Femininity, Oral Sex, Wrestling, Fingers In Mouth, Flexibility / Contortionism, Food Play, Foreplay, Piercings, Hair Pulling, Impregnation, Intercrural, Interracial, Leather, Licking, Massages, Muscular Characters, Dubcon, Role Reversal, Saliva, Smoking, Strap-ons, Stockings, Strip Tease, Sweat, Scissoring, Taller Characters, Tattoos / Body Art, Teasing, Titfucking, Tomboys, Uniforms, Vaginal, Verbal Abuse.

Same rules apply
- An actual grasp of grammar.
- Do not approach me in character. I want a discussion first.
- No one liners.
- No walls of texts either. I value my time.
- I prefer images of characters over written descriptions, so keep that in mind. I always ask for faceclaims. (If you want, I can find a faceclaim for your character.)
- No anime faceclaims.
- PM if interested.
- Don't be a creep.
- Write the word "Sturm" somewhere in your message, so I can see who reads my threads and who doesn't.
- No characters under the age of 18.
- No male characters.

This is more of a tip than a rule: For a better chance to get me interested in playing with you, include a writing sample in your first message. It can be from an old RP.

Anyone who is willing to play multiple characters will be prioritized.

Picture Pairings

Tiefling x Elf
Faun x Druid - CRAVING
Anthro Cat x Anthro Wolf
Cowgirl x Native
Pirate x Baroness
Tiefling Bard x Orc Huntress
Alien x Human

Harem Ideas

Owner of a Gym - CRAVING
When her father dies in an untimely accident, MC inherits the gym he owned. At first she considers selling it, but then she has a better idea when she sees the primarily female clientele. (I'd love to play against fit, athletic girls. Some examples: 1, 2, 3, 4.)

The Trickter's Gambit
Years ago, a paladin made a bargain with a tiefling trickster. It was the only way to either save herself, or someone else, from certain death. She agreed to be romanced by the tiefling and create an heir when they next met. At the time, she didn't think much of the bargain. It sounded silly, childish. Impossible even, since they were clearly both women. On the night that they do meet again, in a town where everyone seems to have gotten pregnant within the last months, the paladin comes face to face with the biggest cock she's seen in her life. (I'm fine with this being a short one-shot, or maybe them traveling around together, falling in love, while the trickster continues to impregnate others. Eventually, the paladin could have enough of her adulterous ways, and trick her into loyalty with some magical object or spell.)

The Elven Princess' Concubines
After war, her mother, the queen, gifts the most beautiful slaves to her daughter, for her to do with as she sees fit. I play the princess.

Cassanova
Not necessarily a harem idea, but it still requires playing several characters. A charismatic cassanova-type has seduced multiple women in the same city, and now she's struggling to satisfy them and keep them from learning the truth. I play the cassanova-type.

The Dark Lord's Sluts
While conquering the lands, and driving the forces of good on the run, the dark lord became strangely popular in certain circles. Now she's got a harem of weirdos to handle on top of everything else. I play the dark lord.

Exotic
In the dark future, anything can be bought by those with enough wealth. One of the richest women on the planet starts buying aliens, robots, etc. to satisfy her. I play the richest woman.

Last edited:
cc57be62d8bf4ffed5492a049822610b.gif

New Cravings
Lets ravage the tomboy

I have a weakness for tomboys, what a surprise. Recently, I found an image that I'd love to play against. This absolute hottie. I'd prefer if this was steamy as all hell, and if the tomboy in question was somewhat stereotypical in her behaviour. I do have the basis of a plot in mind involving a witch, but I'm up for other ideas. If you want to do an exchange, where you play the tomboy, and I play a character you find extremely attractive, I'd be down for that.

Foxy Noir

Do you know Blacksad? Basically that, but it doesn't have to have anything to do with Blacksad. I don't remember a lot of details from the comics or the game anyhow. Still, I'd love to play an anthro fox detective in a noir city where all the characters are anthro animals, and racism is frequent in the plot. I'll eventually put this in my plot thread I imagine. Until then, feel free to contact me if you have an interest in this kind of thing.​

Back
Top Bottom