Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Dice Rolling?

Zazaz

Desire Demon
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I am new around here but I failed to find a dice roll system, is there one integrated on the forum?

Best regards,
Zazaz

I use a phone app for my dice rolls, can get many easy to use phone apps on the app store of your platform.

You could use a discord bot for it too, there are many ways to do a dice roll with just minimal research needed.

I might also suggest as a long term GM that worrying about cheating in an environment of collaborative storytelling is unnecessary to begin with. If you're truly worried about a certain player fudging their rolls constantly to the detriment of other players, then that person likely shouldn't be a player to begin with. I seriously suggest just rolling through without worrying about 'cheating' too much, most players aren't actually interested in it, and it's not once in my life ever been an issue when I couldn't see my players rolling, nor has it affected anyone's enjoyment of the game.

I see, thank you all for your tips an insight.

Still if possible I'd like to leave a suggestion, to implement a roll system on the forum.

There is a website that I like to use for dice rolling, complete with a tracking feature so you can look at past dice rolls to see if the person is fudging things. Of course, like others had said, it's a good idea to provide a level of trust with your players for the most part but I understand the concerns all the same.

Back
Top Bottom